Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Charity Rivers EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Charity Rivers EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Charity Rivers EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Charity Rivers EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Charity Rivers EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Charity Rivers EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Charity Rivers EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Charity Rivers EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Charity Rivers EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Charity Rivers EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Charity Rivers I_vote_lcapCharity Rivers I_voting_barCharity Rivers I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Charity Rivers I_vote_lcap0%Charity Rivers I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Charity Rivers I_vote_lcap100%Charity Rivers I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Charity Rivers

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Charity Rivers Empty
PostSubject: Charity Rivers   Charity Rivers EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 1:53 am

"Please, let me help you."

Charity Rivers

Charity Rivers 410d89ae7a3dd64c13d7fbb018bc27cb-d3hccbq

~~~IDENTITY~~~

Full Name: Charity Rivers
Nickname(s): n/a
Codename: Charity
Alias(es): n/a
Classification: Human, The Virtue of Charity
Affiliation: Lawful Good
Birthday: September 16

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: White
Eye Color: Blue
Gender Female
Height: 4'
Weight: 45 pounds
Other Traits:

~~~PHYSICAL TRAITS~~~

~~~POWERS AND SKILLS~~~

Flawless Restoration
-This goes far beyond normal healing. She cannot bring dead people back to life, but can heal all other physical wounds with no limit. She can even remove physical exhaustion, restoring someone to their full potential.

-To use Flawless Restoration, she simply needs to touch someone. The effects of Restoration will be immediate. She cannot can heal her own wounds. Also, to be able to use Flawless Restoration, she must be able to focus. If she is injured or emotionally unstable, she may not be able to heal others.

=Sub-Power= Song of Healing
-Charity can sing for five seconds, though time seems to slow down as she does so, enabling the singing of a much longer song. This song heals anyone who can hear her voice. However, doing this prevents her from being able to use her healing powers for 1 day.

=Sub-Power= Hidden Scars
-Charity can heal mental, emotional, and spiritual wounds. This has the potential to turn someone evil back to good, though this is not always the outcome. Since the wounds cannot be seen directly by Charity, this type of healing requires a willing target.

Wings of Light
-She can create wings of light on her back and fly up to 100 miles per hour. She can only carry an amount of weight while flying up to her own body weight. Oddly enough, while flying, the wings seem more symbolic than anything, as they often stay still during flight. They pass through physical objects with no trouble. As she flies, Charity seems unaffected by the wind and g-forces associated with her flight.

Halo
-When activated, a halo of light appears above her head. Provides Charity with the ability to sense the locations of nearby individuals. The ease of sensing someone's location depends on how close they are. She can sense normal humans within 500 feet. She can sense strong spiritual presences, like angels, demons, ect, within a mile.  

=Sub-Power= Universal Linguist
-Through her divine desire to help all people, she can speak any language. She will be able to understand anything said in her presence, and everyone who can hear her voice will hear a language they can understand.

=Sub-Power= Empathy
-Charity can sense the emotional state of individuals within range.

Skills:
She is a little kid, and has no real skills to speak of.

Physical Weaknesses:
-Human- She can be injured just as easily as a normal human.

-Small- Since she is still a child, she is slower, weaker, and more vulnerable to injury than adults.

-Selfless Healing- She cannot heal herself with her powers in any fashion.

Mental Weaknesses:
-Gullible- As a child, Charity can be easily deceived and tricked.

-Complicated- Anything too complicated will go over her head. Some concepts may prove too difficult for her to understand at this age.

Equipment:
N/A

~~~PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE~~~

Personality:
She is cheerful and kind hearted. She seems to like everybody that she runs into, and shows compassion on anyone who is hurting. If someone is evil, she wonders what has hurt them in the past to make them that way, and seeks to remove that hurt from them. In this way, she is astonishingly compassionate. She is generous, and will give away pretty much everything she has if she feels someone needs it.

Strengths:
She is pure of heart. You know all those things that say “You must be pure of heart to ...fill in the blank?” Those things apply to her.

Compassionate- Being really generous can make you a lot of friends.

Small Target- Thank goodness. Being small makes her a little bit harder to hit.

Interests/Habits:
Arts and crafts.
She likes to make a little extra money when she can, so she can give it away to people who need it.
Coloring, but she's terrible at it.
Cooking, but she's terrible at it.

~~~CHARACTER BACKGROUND~~~

Family Members: Alex and Cianna Rivers (Parents)
Place of Origin: San Francisco, California
Current City: Star City
History:
Charity was born with white hair, so it wasn't that hard to figure out that she was special. Her compassionate nature was strong, even at a young age. In school, she often gave her snacks and lunches away to other kids who hadn't brought a lunch. This left her weak and hungry for the rest of the day. Her parents were not pleased, and they confronted her about these actions. They told her to make sure to eat her lunch, and that it wasn't her responsibility to feed other kids.

But Charity saw things differently. To her, it was her responsibility. She had the power (food) to relieve the pain (hunger) of the poorer kids. From the days she had gone without eating, she knew exactly what they went through every single day. Wasn't it right for her to help them?

That was when she healed her parents. They realized that their hearts had been hardened over the years. When they were growing up, they had very little, but now they realized that though they had plenty to spare, they were still carrying around worry from years past. Those words from Charity returned to them their compassion for those less fortunate.

A year later, when Charity healed a neighbor's broken leg, the Rivers realized just how special their little daughter was. She had a gift, and they felt that gift needed to be shared with the world. The Rivers moved to Star City, a place filled with strange and supernatural phenomenon. It seemed like the place where Charity would be able to use her gift the most.

Charity is, in fact, the current physical representation of the Virtue of Charity. There have been several Charities during the past. Charity is currently unaware of the source of her power.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

Charity Rivers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charity Rivers   Charity Rivers EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 2:03 am

Claimed
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

Charity Rivers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charity Rivers   Charity Rivers EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 2:09 am

Just make sure you ask the roleplayer before using hidden scars and everything should be good!
Charity Rivers Kylo_r10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Charity Rivers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charity Rivers   Charity Rivers Empty

Back to top Go down

Charity Rivers
Page 1 of 1