Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
A girl, A boy, And A lot of Men (Open) [MVP] EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
A girl, A boy, And A lot of Men (Open) [MVP] EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
A girl, A boy, And A lot of Men (Open) [MVP] EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
A girl, A boy, And A lot of Men (Open) [MVP] EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
A girl, A boy, And A lot of Men (Open) [MVP] EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
A girl, A boy, And A lot of Men (Open) [MVP] EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
A girl, A boy, And A lot of Men (Open) [MVP] EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
A girl, A boy, And A lot of Men (Open) [MVP] EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
A girl, A boy, And A lot of Men (Open) [MVP] EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
A girl, A boy, And A lot of Men (Open) [MVP] EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
A girl, A boy, And A lot of Men (Open) [MVP] I_vote_lcapA girl, A boy, And A lot of Men (Open) [MVP] I_voting_barA girl, A boy, And A lot of Men (Open) [MVP] I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
A girl, A boy, And A lot of Men (Open) [MVP] I_vote_lcapA girl, A boy, And A lot of Men (Open) [MVP] I_voting_barA girl, A boy, And A lot of Men (Open) [MVP] I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
A girl, A boy, And A lot of Men (Open) [MVP] I_vote_lcap0%A girl, A boy, And A lot of Men (Open) [MVP] I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
A girl, A boy, And A lot of Men (Open) [MVP] I_vote_lcap0%A girl, A boy, And A lot of Men (Open) [MVP] I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
A girl, A boy, And A lot of Men (Open) [MVP] I_vote_lcap100%A girl, A boy, And A lot of Men (Open) [MVP] I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

A girl, A boy, And A lot of Men (Open) [MVP]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

A girl, A boy, And A lot of Men (Open) [MVP] Empty
PostSubject: A girl, A boy, And A lot of Men (Open) [MVP]   A girl, A boy, And A lot of Men (Open) [MVP] EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 4:52 am

Miley skid backwards with her knees bent and hunched forward as a man laughed. "How do you like that bitch?!" Miley slowly stood up right not even seeming phased by the hit making the guy blink in confusion. "I find it heavily disappointing..." She said in a rather thick Feeconic accent that had gotten thicker lately due to having spent a lot more time in her kingdom lately. "What?"

He said trying not to sound shocked. "Well yo use, I expected someone who tried to kidnap orphans off the streets would be able to at least knock the wind out of a little girl such as myself." She looked him right in the eye with a straight face. "But you hit even worse than a girl." She said taunting him and making him growl with clenched teeth.

"That's it!" He charged at her and lunged at her only to fly over her as she bent backwards while still on her feet as the rest of her body just barely hovered over the ground. She then pressed her hands to the ground as he face planted into the ground. Shen flipped backwards on her hands and landed with all her weight on her feet as she landed onto his back making him gaps in pain.

She then held out her hands and shot ice out and froze his clothes onto the ground to pin him down. "Be glad that I was not heavier when I landed on you." He cursed under his breath as she then walked into the alleyway she lead the man out of and kneeled down by the dumpster and spoke softly and kindly. "You are safe now child, come on out."

A small child who looked about 4 or 5 slowly came out from behind the dumpster and was covered in dirt bruises and a few gashes from the man attacking him and from simply living on the streets. His clothes were torn up and ragged and he looked like he hadn't really had any real food to eat in days. "I-I could have t-taken him."

He said seeming to not like that she had saved him but his face screamed relief that he was saved. She chuckled and gently guided him out. "But of course, you are truly a warrior of strength and bravery." He blinked at her words then. "R-really?" She nodded "Really, you clearly have been staying brave and fighting a very honorable fight every day and are able to live to tell the tale."

He smiled a bit then "Thanks mam." She nodded to him with a soft smile. "You're welcome, how about I take you to my orphanage, if you like it there you can stay there, and if you don't I'll give you some nice new clothes, tend your wounds, and give you a nice meal as you leave." He blinked "Huh... I thought I saw your face before..." He then nodded "T-that seems like a good deal."

She smiled and pat his head gently. "Then It's a deal then." She gently picked him up and stood up and walked out of the alley way to see multiple more men like the first now surrounding them. "The kid is coming with us, kids like him are worth a pretty penny on the market these days and we aren't about to lose him to some blonde broad in a dainty little stupid dress..."

She narrowed her eyes then at the leader of the groups words. "One... he goes where he pleases not where he will be sold off to the highest bidder... and two.... My dress was a gift from someone close to me.... I will not take insults to it lightly.... So I suggest you leave now, before you start regretting every word you have spoken upon your arrival here." She threatened but the men only seemed to laugh and start to advance towards her and the boy he held.
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Pikazilla
Civillian
Civillian
Pikazilla

PostSubject: Re: A girl, A boy, And A lot of Men (Open) [MVP]   A girl, A boy, And A lot of Men (Open) [MVP] EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 5:07 pm

Quiver saw some scum trying to kidnap a street child, as well as threatening the woman trying to defend the child. Quiver drew an arrow, then let it loose and allowed it to hit one of the men in the head. It had a blunt edge, so the man was merely knocked unconscious, if a proper arrow had been used he would have been killed. She could have used an arrow to take them all out, but didn't want to risk harming the innocents. She would start to let more arrows fly, aiming for each one to be knockout blows. However, she only had a few seconds until the element of surprise was lost. After that she would probably be forced to face them directly.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: A girl, A boy, And A lot of Men (Open) [MVP]   A girl, A boy, And A lot of Men (Open) [MVP] EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 12:57 am

"Close you're eyes...." The boy blinked at Miley's words as she stared down the men. "Wh-what wh-" the boy asked only to be cut off by Miley. "Please." He tensed a bit but nodded and closed his eyes. "Only ope when I say so." She instructed as they boy nodded and the men started to advance towards them. She then rose her hand off to the side it become rather frosted though she paused as she saw one fall to the ground.

Though as the men looked to the source she swung her hand horizontally and shot out large ice shards as she did so. Many stuck the remaining standing ones in the shoulders making them fall to the ground others were hit in the chest but in a non lethal way. The men gasped in pain as they where hit but others just growled in annoyance and got back up. "I don't know why you think anything but death could keep us down bitch but let me give you a hint, attacks like that won't work!"

He said but his growing grin was froze as the others slowly got up and he saw the cold look in her eyes and in her tone as she spoke. "Do you really want to die that badly....?" Miley knew someone had shot the one guy from a far and she slowly motioned her hand to signal who ever it was that the next attack was their's as she held her stare with the man in front of her who slowly realized that he actually could die at any moment and that he was not the predator to anyone near by let alone to two kids.
Back to top Go down
Pikazilla
Civillian
Civillian
Pikazilla

PostSubject: Re: A girl, A boy, And A lot of Men (Open) [MVP]   A girl, A boy, And A lot of Men (Open) [MVP] EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 7:42 pm

It seemed that not everyone among the two people she was protecting was completely helpless, as the girl summoned several shards of ice to attack the group. However, it seemed that the men they were dealing with were tougher than the girl was expecting, because they started to get up. The girl then seemed to intimidate the men, leaving them open for Quiver to fire an arrow into the middle of the group. At first it would just seem like she had missed or something, but then the arrow started to unleash noxious gas that would expand as a cloud.

Quiver dropped down in front of Miley and the child, then she fired a grappling arrow to the roof-top Grab on. If they grabbed on, she would click a button on her quiver to make the line of the grappling arrow retract, pulling them up so that they ended up going up, taking them safely away from the cloud of gas that was still expanding. Once Miley and the child were safe, Quiver waited to see if any of the thugs managed to escape the gas cloud.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: A girl, A boy, And A lot of Men (Open) [MVP]   A girl, A boy, And A lot of Men (Open) [MVP] EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 3:30 am

Miley saw the arrow and then the gas leak out and quickly but gently moved the child's face to face away from the gas as she backed up from it starting to hold her breath before the gas would get to close. Miley then nodded and grabbed on and rode with her up the roof. She then climbed up onto the top of the roof by moving her body at an odd angle and swung her leg up to the top of the roof. She then seemed to change forms to here her hair changed more wild and red with some yellow tips.

A red arrow pointed tail came out from under her dress and grabbed onto the edge of the roof top before she let go of quiver and used her tail and leg to stay up on the side of the building. She then held the boy a bit tighter as she swung her other leg up and moved into a sit up and tucked and rolled up onto the top of the roof and finished the roll in a standing position. She then watched the gas cloud and a few men ran out from it but most of them stayed in the cloud.
Back to top Go down
Pikazilla
Civillian
Civillian
Pikazilla

PostSubject: Re: A girl, A boy, And A lot of Men (Open) [MVP]   A girl, A boy, And A lot of Men (Open) [MVP] EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 7:54 pm

Quiver noticed the woman transform, her hair going red with yellow tips, growing a red tail that came out of her dress. Quiver was curious, but for now she had to focus on the job in hand. Once the girl and the child were safe, Quiver would detach the rope of the grappling arrow and drop back into the the cloud of gas. No one would expect Quiver to willingly go into her own gas cloud. She activated her goggles X-ray vision, which allowed her to see right through the gas cloud.

She then fired an arrow into the middle of their group, it took them by surprise since they couldn't see her, so they didn't move away in time to stop the mild explosion from sending them all flying. She had placed the explosion so that none of them would have been hit directly, which would have been an insta-kill, but instead they were merely sent flying by the shockwave. This left them all either knocked out or groaning on the floor, unable to get back up.

Quiver called the police, turning off her voice distorter and putting on a fake voice, as was her usual routine when capturing criminals. Once that was done, she would grapple back up to the rooftop, addressing the people she helped after turning her voice distorter back on Are you alright? Did they harm you in any way?
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: A girl, A boy, And A lot of Men (Open) [MVP]   A girl, A boy, And A lot of Men (Open) [MVP] EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 7:23 am

Miley watched the girl go back into the cloud, she either had an immunity to her ow gasses or something to filter out the gasses. Which was a good move on the girls part, Miley found it funny that there were a good amount of people who kept causing themselves harm but not being able to resist their own toxins. She then saw the arrow's shock wave sending the men into the air, it seemed that this girl was very well equipped.

Miley wondered if this girl had a ode name like the city'd old hero which was a reference to something to do with archery. When the fight was over and done with and rubbed the child's back and spoke reassuringly to him. "You an look now." He opened his eyes and lifted his head before blinking a he noticed her hair. She then looked to the girl and spoke calmly and casually.

"One only managed to get a hit in on me but I have endured worse so I don't really see that as note worthy but You did ask if it was in any way. As for the boy I believe he managed to avoid the attacker for the most part meaning that his injuries are from prior events though none of which are out of my power to help tend to. I appreciate your concern and your assistance."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A girl, A boy, And A lot of Men (Open) [MVP]   A girl, A boy, And A lot of Men (Open) [MVP] Empty

Back to top Go down

A girl, A boy, And A lot of Men (Open) [MVP]
Page 1 of 1