Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
On The Job (Moon) [SP] - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
On The Job (Moon) [SP] - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
On The Job (Moon) [SP] - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
On The Job (Moon) [SP] - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
On The Job (Moon) [SP] - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
On The Job (Moon) [SP] - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
On The Job (Moon) [SP] - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
On The Job (Moon) [SP] - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
On The Job (Moon) [SP] - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
On The Job (Moon) [SP] - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
On The Job (Moon) [SP] - Page 3 I_vote_lcapOn The Job (Moon) [SP] - Page 3 I_voting_barOn The Job (Moon) [SP] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
On The Job (Moon) [SP] - Page 3 I_vote_lcapOn The Job (Moon) [SP] - Page 3 I_voting_barOn The Job (Moon) [SP] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
On The Job (Moon) [SP] - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%On The Job (Moon) [SP] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
On The Job (Moon) [SP] - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%On The Job (Moon) [SP] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
On The Job (Moon) [SP] - Page 3 I_vote_lcap100%On The Job (Moon) [SP] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

On The Job (Moon) [SP]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Bloo
Civillian
Civillian
Bloo

On The Job (Moon) [SP] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Job (Moon) [SP]   On The Job (Moon) [SP] - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 11:40 pm

The old woman started her introduction by ushering Ryuu out of the room. Something he just frowned at. When Ryuu told the old woman not to beat up Leon too much, he let out a chuckle. As if she could.
Though, almost to prove him wrong, she all but dragged him to the chair and plopped him into it. The old woman was stronger than she looked. "My... hand? Is that going to get me an apartment?" He asked, but put his hand in hers anyway.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: On The Job (Moon) [SP]   On The Job (Moon) [SP] - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 11:54 pm

When he said a snarky comment she whacked his leg with her cane, giving him a scowl. "Hmm this isn't going to work." She murmured, grabbing the side of his head and going through his head somewhat thoroughly. "Don't talk and this won't take long." Gray ordered, seeing his past quite clearly. She saw the football, the accident, the heart break, the science experiments, the beings within him. He was so broken and his past laid out like a winding road before her.
After about a minute of gripping the side of his head, she left go and flopped back on the couch. "You are very troubled.. and I see.. I see what the many out comes will be.." She told him, breathing heavy as a head ache came on. "Now Leon, you have two distinct choices before you at this very moment. You either take Ryuu's advice and leave StarCity, or you stay and face some perilous dangers ahead of you." She explained to him with great caution.

When she said this, Ryuu's head popped back through the front door, her hair pulled up into a messy bun, wearing ripped jeans and an old band T shirt. "Are you guys done?"
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Civillian
Civillian
Bloo

PostSubject: Re: On The Job (Moon) [SP]   On The Job (Moon) [SP] - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 8:10 pm

When she whacked his leg, he didn't even flinch. Only scowled. He wasn't going to get mad at an old blind lady. That was hardly sporting. He let her do her thing, assuming she was just another crazy old lady... but if a little crazy was all he had to put up with to find a new apartment, then he supposed it was a small price to pay.
She continued with her nonsense, saying that Leon was a troubled boy. Something he chuckled at. Troubled? Yeah, maybe a little. She again presented him with the choice to run, just like Ryuu had. He let out a sigh, and ran his hand through his hair as Ryuu poked her head back into the room.

"I'm not sure. She hasn't said if she'd rent me an apartment yet..." As if that should answer her question, Leon looked back to Gray.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: On The Job (Moon) [SP]   On The Job (Moon) [SP] - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 8:36 pm

She let out a huff when his response was simply about an apartment, motioning towards her door for Ryuu to come towards them. She did as she was told and sat on her knees by Gray, looking up at her and then back to Leon with a smirk. He didn't seem to understand what had just happen, or what she just did, which simply made her more amused. "I'm surprised she didn't break her cane over your head.." Ryuu joked, receiving a whack over her head from Gray. "Someone needs to confiscate that from you old woman." She growled, rubbing he back of her head. "Okay Leon, you need an apartment... go to my rack of keys and pull out the key 2402." She told him, pointing in the wrong direction of the key rack. Ryuu grabbed her arm and pointed in the right direction, stifling a laugh.
"I'm warning you now boy, if you bring your revolution mumbo jumbo shit here I'll kick you out faster than you can say Malcolm X." She warned, making Ryuu raise an eyebrow. She knew she could see into the future, so she wondered what she was referring to. "Are you sure you aren't going to leave Leon?"
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Civillian
Civillian
Bloo

PostSubject: Re: On The Job (Moon) [SP]   On The Job (Moon) [SP] - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 10:24 pm

Leon rolled his eyes when Ryuu said she was surprised that Gray didn't break her cane over his head. The old woman was certainly bold, but he doubted she even had the upper body strength to break the cane over anything... but he did stifle a laugh when Ryuu got hit again. He walked towards where Gray pointed, though he had to change his direction when Ryuu corrected him. Then the crazy lady said something that got his attention.
Don't bring his revolution to her doorstep? He looked back to her with a raised brow... how did she know what he'd planned? The lady may not be so crazy after all. "You won't have to worry about me. I'll be the perfect tenant." He lied, grabbing the keys. He doubted he'd be the best tenant in the world, but he'd keep his head down.

"Ryuu... You mentioned something about a mask earlier?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: On The Job (Moon) [SP]   On The Job (Moon) [SP] - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 10:51 pm

When Leon said he'd be the perfect tenant, Ryuu scoffed and stood up. "Lie number one." She said, receiving a whack on the back. Rubbing her back, Ryuu removed herself from the cane whacking area and headed towards the door, grumbling about how she should have that thing taken away from her. "Show him to his apartment, Ryuu, and avoid the slums today." Gray told her, standing up and walking back to her room. The girl shrugged and slipped on her boots, grabbing her satchel with various paint smudges that matched her shirt.
"Yeah, if you really are going to stay in Star you should probably get a mask like the rest of meta's." She told him, walking towards his new apartment. "Gray can make you one if you're interested."
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Civillian
Civillian
Bloo

PostSubject: Re: On The Job (Moon) [SP]   On The Job (Moon) [SP] - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 11:23 pm

Leon kept quiet, as if he was afraid Gray might change her mind if she knew what he'd planned. When they left the room though, he relaxed. She told him that Gray made the masks as well, and he nodded. "I think I'll have to take you up on that offer." The gears in his head were turning... he didn't want to drag something to their doorstep though. Caution would have to be used, even though he normally hated that.

"Tell me, Ryuu... do you know where I could meet other people like me? It's rough to be a lonely meta all on his own out here. There should be a support group or something."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: On The Job (Moon) [SP]   On The Job (Moon) [SP] - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 11:53 pm

She walked towards his apartment and he said he'd take her up on that mask offer. She shrugged her shoulder as they got closer to his apartment, listening to what he had to say about getting to know people like him. "The easiest way to do that would be making an account on TRW. Tons of metas make accounts to meet up and hang out, so if you want to make connections go there." She explained, taking the key from his hand and opening the apartment door.
"Home sweet home." Ryuu said sarcastically, taking a step in the empty apartment. The only piece of furniture was a futon in the bedroom. "I'd suggest covering up your arms as well.."
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Civillian
Civillian
Bloo

PostSubject: Re: On The Job (Moon) [SP]   On The Job (Moon) [SP] - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 12:23 am

Leon made a note about her suggestion to try TRW. He'd have to check out the library soon, then. He had work to do. He was nothing if not ambitious. He also had to talk to Chris about their deal. Without boarding, Leon would be making more money... or finding a new job. That would be inconvenient. "Right. Sounds like I have some errands to run then..." He grumbled, not sounding happy.
He looked back to Ryuu with a smirk. "I guess I owe you a thanks. We can call it even on the lap dance, then. I have to get started on some things. Today's going to be a long day. I'll see you around, though?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: On The Job (Moon) [SP]   On The Job (Moon) [SP] - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 12:31 am

He didn't have much to say about the apartments, he seemed like his mind was on something else, probably meeting more Meta's. Ryuu didn't know what to think, except that she needed to make sure he didn't get suspicious about her, the last thing she needed was her identity to get messed up.
Nonetheless, Ryuu placed her hands on the back of her head and looked around. Leon told her that he'd see her around, which she simply nodded. "I'll probably see you at work." was all she said as she walked out the door.

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On The Job (Moon) [SP]   On The Job (Moon) [SP] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

On The Job (Moon) [SP]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3