Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
On The Job (Moon) [SP] - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
On The Job (Moon) [SP] - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
On The Job (Moon) [SP] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
On The Job (Moon) [SP] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
On The Job (Moon) [SP] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
On The Job (Moon) [SP] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
On The Job (Moon) [SP] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
On The Job (Moon) [SP] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
On The Job (Moon) [SP] - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
On The Job (Moon) [SP] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
On The Job (Moon) [SP] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapOn The Job (Moon) [SP] - Page 2 I_voting_barOn The Job (Moon) [SP] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
On The Job (Moon) [SP] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapOn The Job (Moon) [SP] - Page 2 I_voting_barOn The Job (Moon) [SP] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
On The Job (Moon) [SP] - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%On The Job (Moon) [SP] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
On The Job (Moon) [SP] - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%On The Job (Moon) [SP] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
On The Job (Moon) [SP] - Page 2 I_vote_lcap100%On The Job (Moon) [SP] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

On The Job (Moon) [SP]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

On The Job (Moon) [SP] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Job (Moon) [SP]   On The Job (Moon) [SP] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 3:16 am

He offered her a seat next to him, which she hesitantly took. Ryuu then pulled her knees into her body to keep her warmth in, inching closer to the fire for warmth. "Ah so C-c-Chris hooooked you up here??" Ryuu's teeth chattered as she talked, still cold despite the fire coming from his hands.
"You have more to worry about than the fire if you try to make a move on me." She threatened, holding herself together so she didn't have to touch him at all.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Civillian
Civillian
Bloo

PostSubject: Re: On The Job (Moon) [SP]   On The Job (Moon) [SP] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 3:30 am

"Do you ever stop threatening people, or is that something that just comes naturally for you?" He asked, starting to get annoyed with the constant hostility. He'd been rather civil, all things considered. If he really wanted to, he could introduce Balthazar... but OAR and his human remnants were opposed to the idea. He had to keep this job.
"You look like you're on the verge of falling to hypothermia. Don't they have coats or blankets or something here? Or do we need to cuddle for warmth. I think I have a space heater button somewhere here... I haven't mastered all the controls quite yet..." He joked, pretending to look for a button on his chest. Robot humor wasn't very funny.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: On The Job (Moon) [SP]   On The Job (Moon) [SP] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 4:46 pm

He asked why she kept on threatening him, which made Ryuu let out a sigh. "If you don't make people fear you, you get taken advantage of." She said honestly, holding her knees for warmth. Her teeth were still chattering, but the fire was helping. Leon then asked her if they had coats or something, which she shrugged. She didn't know where they would store any coats or blankets, she only knew that they had more of the workers outfits in the staff room.
Curious from before, Ryuu still averted her gaze from him. "Why are you sleeping here?" Ryuu asked, wondering why he would put himself in this position. "And when are you taking those.. arm things off." She asked, thinking that his cyborg arms were like shirt sleeves.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Civillian
Civillian
Bloo

PostSubject: Re: On The Job (Moon) [SP]   On The Job (Moon) [SP] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 5:03 pm

Ryuu actually gave him a real answer to his question, and it made him smirk. So she was the misunderstood 'I've been hurt before' type? He understood it, it was easy to give up on trusting when everyone who had it before abused it. His AI gave him a few different names for disorders like that, but he didn't really care. He wasn't trying to be a shoulder for her to cry on. He had his own issues.
"Take my arms off?" He asked, raising a brow at her. "I'll take mine off right after you take yours off." He said with a laugh, his fingers opening and closing inside the fire. "I worked it out with Chris. To sleep here, that is. I got into town yesterday with nothing but the clothes on my back. That's why I needed this job. He offered to let me crash here if I agree to have the regular wage for a bouncer. Too good to turn down, I figured."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: On The Job (Moon) [SP]   On The Job (Moon) [SP] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 5:27 pm

He made a sarcastic remark, making her raise an eyebrow. "So wait... you're like an actual robot? That's pretty sick." Ryuu said, mildly impressed since he was brave enough not to wear a mask. He'd probably have to deal with the police soon enough if he makes more scenes. "You should probably start hiding your identity or you'll get in a sticky situation.." She told him, despite not really liking him she acted worried for his safety. It was something that Mrs.Gray drilled into her head since she became acquainted with her.
Shivering more, Ryuu naturally moved closer to him so they were almost touching. She continued shivering as she talked. "The police here aren't to keen with Meta humans.."
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Civillian
Civillian
Bloo

PostSubject: Re: On The Job (Moon) [SP]   On The Job (Moon) [SP] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 5:54 pm

She seemed to just be realizing that Leon was actually part robotic. He shrugged at the observation. "Not exactly. I'm a cyborg. Part human, part robot." He decided it was best to not include his demon parts. That would probably do little to reassure the girl that he wasn't going to hurt her friends or her.
"Meta's are illegal?" He mused aloud, not being informed about that. If he'd known, he probably would have went somewhere else... but, maybe this would work out for him in the end. Something interesting. "Sounds like a system that needs to be changed."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: On The Job (Moon) [SP]   On The Job (Moon) [SP] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 10:52 pm

So he was a cyborg, she was surprised to see him say that out right considering the circumstances in StarCity. He was really brave to run around without covering up his arms, something Ryuu admired. Leon then proceeded to ask if Meta's were illegal. "Well.. they aren't illegal per say.. but they might as well be.. The police here play dirty and won't... directly... attack you, but they'll send people after you.." She explained, slowly gravitating towards him and letting out a yawn.
"You'd be surprised how far the system has come... but yeah... it really does need to change.." Ryuu explained, pushing her hair back and away from her face. "You know, you should talk to Mrs.Gray, she helps people like you."
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Civillian
Civillian
Bloo

PostSubject: Re: On The Job (Moon) [SP]   On The Job (Moon) [SP] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 2:09 am

The way Ryuu explained it didn't make sense to Leon, he found himself chuckling a bit at it. "You mean... humans deliberately seek out people who are stronger than them and give them a hard time? That doesn't seem too safe." He commented, again chuckling a bit. "I'm sure they find the smallest and weakest to pick on. How typical." He added with a snort. He hoped that the police didn't try to confront him. He didn't need the heat already... or maybe he did. He wasn't much of a freedom fighter, but putting the fear of God into bullies was pretty fun.
"Mrs. Gray?" He asked, raising a brow. "I haven't seen any ads in the paper about her. Do you just happen to study up on Meta safe havens?" He wasn't dumb. The comment about flying, her recommendation for help. She was hiding something.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: On The Job (Moon) [SP]   On The Job (Moon) [SP] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 2:20 am

The way he worded it made it sound more dumb than she originally thought, which surprisingly was possible. It made no sense to her, why do they care so much if some us the people around them had curses? Shouldn't they be helping them find a cure? Not trying to kill them? It was all so dumb, most of the time the Metas she ran into couldn't be killed with just a few bullets, they always had a trick up their sleeve. "Yeah.. They basically are bullies.." She worded simply, listening to him ask about Mrs.Gray.
"Mrs.Gray doesn't flaunt herself because she knows what will happen if she does.." Ryuu explained, know that Gray helping all of them could get her killed. "She's pretty much my mom.. Except I don't get cool powers like you guys do." She told him, her teeth still chattering while she made sure to add the fact that she didn't have powers.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Civillian
Civillian
Bloo

PostSubject: Re: On The Job (Moon) [SP]   On The Job (Moon) [SP] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 2:50 am

Leon listened to her explain, and was a little surprised about what she said. When she explained that Star City didn't accept Metas, he'd sort of suspected that was the reason she was so hostile to him when they'd met... but that wasn't true. She was actually raised to help Metas in need? She was a confusing girl. Certainly interesting.
And seemingly about to die from hypothermia. He flicked tje fire in his hand out, making the room dark. "Don't hit me, please." He said, then pulled her into his chest. She'd notice that he was exceptionally warm. Running a flame that hot for so long kept his system heated up. "I don't want you to freeze to death. I was just starting to like you."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: On The Job (Moon) [SP]   On The Job (Moon) [SP] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 3:02 am

They sat in silence for a bit, making Ryuu wonder what he was thinking about. He probably didn't like her due to her being so harsh towards him, but you just never knew in Star. Seeing someone flaunt their powers like that made her think it was another one of those police hired scum coming into to hurt Ryuu and her girls, so she had to stand her ground. Sure she felt kind of bad about the whole lap dance thing.. But he definitely deserved the show to his head, he was cyborg anyways, he could handle it.
After a few more moments of Ryuu's teeth chattering, Leon told her not to hit him. She didn't know what he meant until he wrapped a warm arm around her and pulled her into his chest, making her gasp in surprise. Her first reaction was to claw or bite him, but she couldn't bring herself to do it. He was so warm compared to the fridged outside, Ryuu even found herself leaning into him as her teeth finally stopped chattering. Leon even went to say that he was just beginning to like her, making her chuckle. "Careful on what you say, I might have to throw another heel at you." She teased, letting out a satisfied sigh from being warm.

"You should really," Ryuu began but was stopped short by yawning, "look into getting out of this shit hole. You attracted a bad crowd the other night." She warned him, hoping he'd take her advice. He was new in town and she rather him get out before he got hurt, considering people already won't like him.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Civillian
Civillian
Bloo

PostSubject: Re: On The Job (Moon) [SP]   On The Job (Moon) [SP] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 3:18 am

He was pleasantly surprised when she didn't try to gouge his eyes out for practically spooning her. She must have been pretty tired, he figured... but he wasn't complaining. It was for something to be easy for once. Even something as simple as getting a job required him to be shot a few times, it seemed.
Then she offered her advice, even though he hadn't asked for it. She told him to leave. Run. That he was in too deep. As his eyelids grew heavy, his human brain started speaking first. "And let them find a new victim?" He challenged, yawning himself.

"I'd rather they pick their fights with me than someone like your mom. At least I can fight back... but I think it's about time we both got some sleep." He declared, finding himself comfortable with her against him. It was frighteningly human.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: On The Job (Moon) [SP]   On The Job (Moon) [SP] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 3:25 am

With her teeth chattering gone and the constant warmth on her back, Ryuu was already drifting to sleep. She kept on trying to wake up and open up her eyes a little further, but with all the work she did today she couldn't help but shut her eyes. Ryuu kept on telling herself it'd only be for a few seconds that she'd keep her eyes shut, but you know how that usually turns out.
While she was struggling to stay awake, Leon started talking about he rather those people pick a fight with him than people like Mrs.Gray. Ryuu was already half asleep when she began talking. "Star...needs more people.. Like" She was starting to say before she passed out completely, ignoring the thunder and lightning outside finally.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Civillian
Civillian
Bloo

PostSubject: Re: On The Job (Moon) [SP]   On The Job (Moon) [SP] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 1:46 pm

Leon could tell that the girl was struggling to stay awake. He himself was tired, but didn't think he'd be able to sleep for a while ever since his changes, he'd found sleep to be elusive... so he settled for relaxing back and enjoying the quiet. When she was throughly asleep, he mused out loud. "I hope they don't make anymore people like me."
He'd enjoy the quiet, and hopefully get an hour or two of
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: On The Job (Moon) [SP]   On The Job (Moon) [SP] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 7:22 pm

Several hours later, Ryuu's eyes fluttered open from where her current spot. Her mind was somewhat disoriented and for a few moments she didn't know where she was but she did know that she was very warm. However, when she looked around, she found herself laying practically on top of Leon, who was putting off a ridiculous amount of warmth.
She didn't know if he was awake or asleep, but she didn't want to bother him nonetheless. With that in mind, she attempted to shimmy off him, and if she succeeded she'd make her way to the staff room. Again, if she didn't wake him up.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Civillian
Civillian
Bloo

PostSubject: Re: On The Job (Moon) [SP]   On The Job (Moon) [SP] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 12:06 am

Leon had managed to get some sleep. At least a few hours. He wasn't sure what it was, but it felt nice to not be alone at night. It didn't stop the nightmares, though. His human mind was so tortured by the procedure that at night it was all he saw. When he woke, however, it wasn't because of the dreams. No. He suddenly felt lighter. He let out a groan, and cracked open an eye just in time to see Ryuu trying to sneak out. "Morning to you too, Sweetheart."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: On The Job (Moon) [SP]   On The Job (Moon) [SP] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 12:18 am

As Ryuu snuck towards the door, seeing how it wasn't pouring rain out, Leon would call out to her before she could leave. The girl let out a sigh and turned around, her lips in a pout since she tried to get away before he woke up. "Sorry... Didn't want to wake you up.." She explained, scratching the back of her head. Instead of it being straight and up in a ponytail like she usually has it for work, last night it pulled out and her hair had fallen around her face in messy natural curls.
She turned around again to leave, then realized something... "Actually..are you busy right now?"
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Civillian
Civillian
Bloo

PostSubject: Re: On The Job (Moon) [SP]   On The Job (Moon) [SP] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 12:42 am

He sat up, stretching. His body cracked loudly as he did, making a few satisfied moans escape his lips. He figured the girl was still going to leave, despite his casual greeting, but... she lingered. He gave her a look, an eyebrow raised. "You didn't wake me up, don't worry. I hardly ever get that much sleep anyway." He said, throwing his legs over the bed and looking refreshed now.
"No, I don't have anything planned for today. Why?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: On The Job (Moon) [SP]   On The Job (Moon) [SP] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 12:58 am

Leon got up and said that she hadn't woken her up, which made her feel a little bit better. Although she couldn't help but think he was lying, because who could stay that still all night? Anyways, he said he wasn't doing anything, making Ryuu motion to him, telling him to follow her. "Well I'm heading over to Mrs.Gray's now, why don't you tag along?" She offered, shrugging her shoulders. "I'm sure she's dying to knock some sense into you." Ryuu joked, chuckling at herself with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Civillian
Civillian
Bloo

PostSubject: Re: On The Job (Moon) [SP]   On The Job (Moon) [SP] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 1:12 am

Ryuu invited him to go meet Mrs.Gray and he had to think for a second before he remembered they'd talked about that last night. He stood, his hoodie rolled up a bit from the way he slept. It showed his abdomen, which seemed human enough, but was framed in a brazen gold metal that reminded of his augments. He fixed it, straightening himself out and ruffling his messy hair a bit before looking to Ryuu. He probably needed a shower first, but there wasn't really one available. "She won't be the first to try. I'm pretty bad at doing things that make sense though... but I'll go meet her."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: On The Job (Moon) [SP]   On The Job (Moon) [SP] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 1:29 am

She chuckled at his comments and swayed her hips around so she was facing away from him. "Alright lets go then, she's only a few blocks from here." Ryuu explained, walking out of the club and squinting at the sun, it must be closer to noon with the way the sun was. Ryuu just hiked up her flimsy jacket and started walking back to Mrs.Gray's apartment.
"Okay.. first thing you should know, don't pity her, or she'll beat you with her cane. Also.. don't lie. Women always find out if you're lying." Ryuu explained walking to the apartment.

About ten minutes would pass and they'd arrive to an apartment complex, Ryuu leading Leon towards the landlady's building. When she walked up, she knocked on the door and pushed it open. "Grayyyy??" Ryuu called out, taking off her heels and looking for the old lady.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Civillian
Civillian
Bloo

PostSubject: Re: On The Job (Moon) [SP]   On The Job (Moon) [SP] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 9:11 pm

Leon followed the girl, surprised how late in the day it was. He started to wonder just how much sleep he'd actually gotten. Maybe he could actually say he was well rested. A strange feeling.
When they got to the house, he kept quiet as Ryuu banged on the door and called for Mrs.Gray. "She'll hit me with a cane? You really do take after her..." He said, remembering the shoe that hit his head.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: On The Job (Moon) [SP]   On The Job (Moon) [SP] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 9:40 pm

After a few moments of silence, Ryuu rolling her eyes at Leon's comment, slow foot steps could be heard from the hallways, along with a clank every few steps. Out of the corner came an old lady with big black glasses in a green bath robe. "Your new key is on the counter, lose it again and I'll beat you into next week." She told Gray, smacking her in the back with her seeing cane. "Ouch sheesh old lady.. It's only the first time.." Ryuu growled, walking to the counter to pick up her new apartment key.
"Oh Gray, this is Le-" Ryuu began, but was cut off by another whack by the cane. "Yes Leon, I know." The old lady said, sticking out a brittle hand and feeling his fore arm. "Tell me Leon, why are you here?" Mrs.Gray asked. "Like you need to ask- Ouch!" Ryuu began but was cut off by ANOTHER smack by the cane.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Civillian
Civillian
Bloo

PostSubject: Re: On The Job (Moon) [SP]   On The Job (Moon) [SP] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 10:25 pm

Leon did not expect to see what he saw when he walked into the room. Mrs.Gray was short and tiny, and she beat the tar out of Ryuu the moment she walked in. The key was already made for Ryuu too, which Leon found odd. On top of that, she knew Leon's name before he was introduced.
She touched his arm, and would notice that it was metal, not fleshy and human. "I'm here because someone told me sleeping in a strip club wasn't socially acceptable. I was told you could help me find a place to stay? That you help all the freaks like me, aye?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: On The Job (Moon) [SP]   On The Job (Moon) [SP] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 11:01 pm

Mrs.Gray looked him up and down, despite being blind, and nodded her head. "Ryuu I'm gonna have to ask you to leave for about 10 minutes. Drop your stuff off and then come back." Gray told her, holding her cane threateningly towards Ryuu. The girl smirked and walked towards the door "Don't beat him up too much." She told the lady with a wink,closing the door behind her.
The old woman looked at at Leon and grabbed his arm, pulling him towards the old couch. "Sit sit sit...." She ordered him, sitting in the chair across from him so they were only a few feet apart. "You and Ryuu's futures intertwined much since the past day, a lot of rivers opened and closed, you have many choices to face in front of you." She told him, reaching her hand out trying to grab Leon's. "Give me your hand."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On The Job (Moon) [SP]   On The Job (Moon) [SP] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

On The Job (Moon) [SP]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next