Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Uhhhh where am I? (Moon) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Uhhhh where am I? (Moon) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Uhhhh where am I? (Moon) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Uhhhh where am I? (Moon) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Uhhhh where am I? (Moon) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Uhhhh where am I? (Moon) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Uhhhh where am I? (Moon) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Uhhhh where am I? (Moon) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Uhhhh where am I? (Moon) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Uhhhh where am I? (Moon) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Uhhhh where am I? (Moon) I_vote_lcapUhhhh where am I? (Moon) I_voting_barUhhhh where am I? (Moon) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Uhhhh where am I? (Moon) I_vote_lcapUhhhh where am I? (Moon) I_voting_barUhhhh where am I? (Moon) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Uhhhh where am I? (Moon) I_vote_lcap0%Uhhhh where am I? (Moon) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Uhhhh where am I? (Moon) I_vote_lcap100%Uhhhh where am I? (Moon) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Uhhhh where am I? (Moon)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

Uhhhh where am I? (Moon) Empty
PostSubject: Uhhhh where am I? (Moon)   Uhhhh where am I? (Moon) EmptyFri May 24, 2013 11:25 pm

Jumper was lost. There was no other way to put it.. He was looking for Titan's tower so he could become a Titan but he just had to listen to that blind gypsi woman. Why in the name of Adrian Juniper did he listen to a blind woman anyway. Jumper never understood, sighing he could hear a deep voice go through his head, So now we're lost... I'm guessing your going to beg me to show you the way again Jumper sighed. No Bit, I'll find it myself... Jumper said as he continued to walk around.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Uhhhh where am I? (Moon)   Uhhhh where am I? (Moon) EmptyFri May 24, 2013 11:43 pm

Two people were jogging down the streets, both very recognizable. They were apart of a famous team called the Teen Titans and there home was located in the depths of Starcity forest.
It was unusual to see them out, not fighting though. Instead of kicking bad guy but, two people were jogging together, one yelling at the other. "You are gojng to work off those potato chips you over weight pig!" Ray yelled at the blonde with a determined look. Eric shrugged and kept on running, sweat beading down his face.
After another good 5 minutes of running, Ray held out her hand for him to stop. "I'll get us some water, then we can run back to the tower." Ray told her leader as she skipped into a corner store. Meanwhile, Eric walked lazily over to a bench where he accidentally hit someone, who looked like he was talking to himself. "Sorry." Eric apologized with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: Uhhhh where am I? (Moon)   Uhhhh where am I? (Moon) EmptyFri May 24, 2013 11:47 pm

Jumper apologized when he ran into the guy who was laying on the bench. Sighing to himself he asked the man, Do you know where Titan's tower is?
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Uhhhh where am I? (Moon)   Uhhhh where am I? (Moon) EmptyFri May 24, 2013 11:51 pm

Eric jolted up and looked at the boy, half smiling. "Which one do you want? I know where both are located." He told him with a grin. He wondered what this guy could possibly want to do with the tower. Maybe he was from another Titans Tower across the country and wanted a meeting!
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: Uhhhh where am I? (Moon)   Uhhhh where am I? (Moon) EmptyFri May 24, 2013 11:58 pm

Jumper scratched his head, The closest one I guess, I heard there was one in star city but I got lost. In his head he could hear a voice say And whose fault is that? Jumper shook off the voice and adjusted his hat. So, is it possible that you could show me where it is, I plan on joining them.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Uhhhh where am I? (Moon)   Uhhhh where am I? (Moon) EmptySat May 25, 2013 12:01 am

Eric smiled and stuck out his hand. "I'm Eric, Leader of the Starcity Teen Titans!" He introduced with a smile. "I could show you right over and I can test you out to see if your qualified to join the squad." Eric told him, still smiling.
At that, Ray skipped on over with two water bottles. "Sorry about that, I had some troubles, but here's your water!" Ray said with a grin, handing the water bottle to Eric.
"Oh, This is Ray, the personal trainer of the Teen Titans East." He told him. Ray smiled and waved at him.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: Uhhhh where am I? (Moon)   Uhhhh where am I? (Moon) EmptySat May 25, 2013 12:07 am

Jumper froze when he saw Ray, his body began to shake in fear and he slowly backed away. ohh...hi.. In his head he could hear the voice laughing. Well aren't you in a pickle.. Want to switch out... Jumper shook his head and remained silent.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Uhhhh where am I? (Moon)   Uhhhh where am I? (Moon) EmptySat May 25, 2013 12:09 am

Eric leaned back a bit and looked at Ray. His dad didn't make him abnormally smart for nothing, and this situation looked like it had to do with Ray. "What's your name?" Eric asked, trying to pass over the awkwardness as he took a large gulp of water. Ray stood there in silence, trying to think of something to say.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: Uhhhh where am I? (Moon)   Uhhhh where am I? (Moon) EmptySat May 25, 2013 12:17 am

Jumper remains silent as he dodges the questions. Picking up a business card from his pocket he handed it to Eric, it had his name and his age. Jumper continued to shake as he slowly backed away from Ray, his breath getting shorter and shorter Jumper felt it harder and harder to breath.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Uhhhh where am I? (Moon)   Uhhhh where am I? (Moon) EmptySat May 25, 2013 12:21 am

Eric took the card and read it. "Jumper and Bit." He said plainly, throwing a sideways glance at Ray. She nodded and sprouted wings. "I think I'm gonna go." She said as she shot off, throwing litter all around the street into every corner.
Eric looked at Jumper and smiled. "Do you and Ray have a secret history or something?" HE asked as he handed back his business card.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: Uhhhh where am I? (Moon)   Uhhhh where am I? (Moon) EmptySat May 25, 2013 12:26 am

Jumper sighed, No. I just have a bit of a problem with women. Its not something I like to talk about to much. Jumper could hear the voice in his head Problem? No talk about a disaster... Man I'm surprised you haven't died yet.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Uhhhh where am I? (Moon)   Uhhhh where am I? (Moon) EmptySat May 25, 2013 12:34 am

Eric pondered this for a moment. "How are you going to save the lives of innocent woman, and work with them, if you can't be near them?" Eric asked lightly, not wanting to make there friend relationship be too awkward from the start.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: Uhhhh where am I? (Moon)   Uhhhh where am I? (Moon) EmptySat May 25, 2013 12:39 am

Jumper sighed as tendrils shot from his chest covering his body in his exosuit power armor. A voice different from Jumper comes out of the body,Yo, I'm Bit. Unlike my weaker counter part I can actually talk to women, and work with them. Saving them shouldn't be much of a problem for me.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Uhhhh where am I? (Moon)   Uhhhh where am I? (Moon) EmptySat May 25, 2013 12:43 am

Eric stood back and stroked his chin. "So, you have two personalities? Is there anything else I should know before taking you to the tower?" Eric asked honesty, observing the armor in awe.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: Uhhhh where am I? (Moon)   Uhhhh where am I? (Moon) EmptySat May 25, 2013 12:50 am

Bit sighed,Well other then keep the fact that Jumper has a bit of a problem with women under raps.. We, me and Jumper are seperate entities we are not just two personalities. Bit sighs one last time before transforming back into Jumper. So, yeah.... That's how it is.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Uhhhh where am I? (Moon)   Uhhhh where am I? (Moon) EmptySat May 25, 2013 1:25 pm

Eric pondered this, once again. He didn't know if he could let someone on the team who couldn't work with half of the team. But He's a Titan and he is meant for giving people chances, and that's what he'll do. "Well, I can take you over to the tower and put you through the system, but you'll have to meet all three team members before officially becoming a titan, alright?" He told Jumper and ended with a question.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: Uhhhh where am I? (Moon)   Uhhhh where am I? (Moon) EmptySat May 25, 2013 1:38 pm

Jumper sighed, Sure, I can meet them but most likely Bit will be the one doing the talking. Jumper motioned for Eric to lead the way.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Uhhhh where am I? (Moon)   Uhhhh where am I? (Moon) EmptySat May 25, 2013 5:52 pm

Eric shrugged. "Alright, follow me." He told him as he led Jumper and Bit through the streets and towards the tower. "Since you basically have two identities, I think we'll have to give you a nickname that involves both names, alright?" He told him with a smile.
After about a good 5 minutes of walking, they ended up in the Starcity Forest and in front of the river, which on the other side was the Titans tower.
"This is teen Titans East." Eric told him with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: Uhhhh where am I? (Moon)   Uhhhh where am I? (Moon) EmptySat May 25, 2013 6:43 pm

Jumper scratched his head, Don't worry about that just call us Bit Jumper once again transformed into Bit with his expskeleton suit. Cause thats who you'll mainly be seeing... Well thats a cool looking place. Bit said looking up at the tower. Jumper's voice could still be heard even though he was in the suit when he said I know right?
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Uhhhh where am I? (Moon)   Uhhhh where am I? (Moon) EmptySat May 25, 2013 9:51 pm

Eric smiled as he walked up to the river and jumped across, waiting to see what Bit was going to do. "Well, I can test you in the testing chamber then I can give you a tour, if you pass. Oh, I also have to introduce you to the other Titan members." He told him with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: Uhhhh where am I? (Moon)   Uhhhh where am I? (Moon) EmptySat May 25, 2013 11:27 pm

Bit laughed Sure let's do it!
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Uhhhh where am I? (Moon)   Uhhhh where am I? (Moon) EmptySat May 25, 2013 11:37 pm

Eric walked through the front doors and into the testing chamber, leading Bit along the way. He showed him into the white room and shut the sliding door behind him. Eric got into the control room and smiled. His voice would ring out through the room. "I'm going to put you through some basic tests, hit the green button and they'll be over. Also, if you can't finish the test, just yell out." Eric explained slowly with a smile. "Also, if you want to show off with some bots, just give me the word!' He cheered as he began the test.
Suddenly, wind up to 60 mph would blow at Bit. A green button would be on the wall the wind was coming from.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: Uhhhh where am I? (Moon)   Uhhhh where am I? (Moon) EmptySat May 25, 2013 11:46 pm

Bit didn't do much but walk to retain his position against the wind, moving at 60 mph he asked So I just hit the green button? Nahh to easy, bring in the bots!!!
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Uhhhh where am I? (Moon)   Uhhhh where am I? (Moon) EmptySat May 25, 2013 11:52 pm

"Do this first, then we'll bring on the bots." He told him with a grin, booting up the wind to 80 MPH. If he hit the button, The floor underneath him would form a hole and let tons of little spider bots with lazers come out and begin to shoot him.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: Uhhhh where am I? (Moon)   Uhhhh where am I? (Moon) EmptySun May 26, 2013 12:31 am

Bit laughed as he increased his speed to 100 mph and his hands changed into buzz saws. Having his hands close to the ground he began to cut through each and every bot. His body was barely fazed by the lasers that hit him. Once he cut through all of the spiders he smiled. Is that all you got?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uhhhh where am I? (Moon)   Uhhhh where am I? (Moon) Empty

Back to top Go down

Uhhhh where am I? (Moon)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Roleplay Section :: Completed Episodes :: Teen Titan Go Days-
Jump to: