Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
A meeting in the city (Moon) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
A meeting in the city (Moon) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
A meeting in the city (Moon) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
A meeting in the city (Moon) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
A meeting in the city (Moon) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
A meeting in the city (Moon) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
A meeting in the city (Moon) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
A meeting in the city (Moon) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
A meeting in the city (Moon) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
A meeting in the city (Moon) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
A meeting in the city (Moon) I_vote_lcapA meeting in the city (Moon) I_voting_barA meeting in the city (Moon) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
A meeting in the city (Moon) I_vote_lcapA meeting in the city (Moon) I_voting_barA meeting in the city (Moon) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
A meeting in the city (Moon) I_vote_lcap0%A meeting in the city (Moon) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
A meeting in the city (Moon) I_vote_lcap0%A meeting in the city (Moon) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
A meeting in the city (Moon) I_vote_lcap100%A meeting in the city (Moon) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

A meeting in the city (Moon)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Silent
Civillian
Civillian
Silent

A meeting in the city (Moon) Empty
PostSubject: A meeting in the city (Moon)   A meeting in the city (Moon) EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 11:34 pm

The sun was just beginning to set as the citizens of Star city started heading home, while others started heading out for a night on the town. Above them standing on a roof and overlooking the street, stood a colossus of resplendent  blue and gold metal. Between his sheer size, the twin barreled gun on his right forearm, the massive tower shield currently  its "storage" position where it lined up with his arm, and the hilt of the sword visible in a special notch on the inside of his shield, he looked built for war. Perhaps that was true of the hulking metal shell, but nothing could be further from the truth of the man beneath.

Riot frowned beneath his visor as he stared down over the streets. There were so many happy people here. I wonder if I'll ever be able to join them... An alert popped up on his screen, tearing him from his melancholy thoughts. 1840. He had five minutes to be down at the street level at 7th and Eisenhower to meet with the person he'd been talking to on the Internet. Who he was apparently going to look into splitting an apartment with. His brow furrowed. Some would feel concerned, but Riot was mostly worried about looking like an idiot.

He stepped off the roof as thrusters on his back and calves fired to slow his descent and he drifted gracefully to the ground. He walked across the street after a moment's wait for traffic and stood at the corner in question. He was still fifteen minutes early, but as far as he was concerned, if you weren't early, you were late. As he stood awkwardly on the street corner by himself, he began wondering perhaps he should think about arriving later for this in the future.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: A meeting in the city (Moon)   A meeting in the city (Moon) EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 12:31 am

Today was the day that Ryuu planned to meet up with the mystery man who may or may not be her future roommate. She wasn't really... excited... but she was ready to get the hell out of her situation, she hated not being able to do anything against her Grandfather, she was so powerless and hated it! She hated it! This would finally be the end of her problems.. or at least some of them. She still had to work out medication, since it was vital in her life.
Now, Ryuu was heading towards 7th and Eisenhower where she saw something that stuck out that a sore thumb. Her mask had been on, but he stuck out a lot more than her with a giant suit of armor. Luckily she chose this spot because it wasn't too crowded at this time of day.

Ryuu finally walked up to the suit of armor where he was over a foot taller than her. "You must really hate getting punched if you wear that much metal." She said sarcastically, brushing her hair behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Civillian
Civillian
Silent

PostSubject: Re: A meeting in the city (Moon)   A meeting in the city (Moon) EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 1:53 am

As the handful of people walked past him or saw him through the windows of their respective buildings and cars, most gawked at the armored hero. He appeared to be staring off at the horizon, the rest lamps and store lighting reflecting off of his plating painting a resplendent and introspective scene. If only the young hero's thoughts were so grossly incandescent.

Why do people drive on parkways but park on driveways? Who came up with that? It's totally backwards. Speaking of driving... I'm going to have to tell Gary my new address if I moved I move... In with a stranger. Scalesnstuff . I wonder what he'll be like. What if he's a dwarf? Seriously, Lukas? Your first thought is "what if he's a dwarf?" I mean, yeah that would be funny, but that's the dumbest thing you could have thought. Other than "what if it's a talking animal?" Nah, who am I kidding ? That would be awesome.

A voice interrupted his thoughts and he turned to properly address it's owner.

"Among other things, miss. Getting punched son's exactly my idea of a good time." His voice, thanks to filters and speakers in his helmet, matched his appearance. It was more robotic than anything , and was reminiscent of Riot's screen name. "I am Riot. It's nice to meet you." He extended a guantleted hand for her to shake.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: A meeting in the city (Moon)   A meeting in the city (Moon) EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 1:41 pm

RoBroCop seemed.. okay.. The suit of armor made it hard for Ryuu to read anything off of him, or at least read his body language. In all honesty, Ryuu didn't care what he did as long as he didn't attack or rat her out. If he was willing to split rent in half, why would she care what he did in his free time? She was about to become an exotic dancer, so she couldn't judge what he did.
"Man if you don't like getting punched I don't know what you could possibly enjoy doing in your free time!" Shaking his gauntlet hand awkwardly. It was huge compared to her, so she wasn't able to get a proper grip on anything. Maybe one day she'll transform her arms into dragon arms just so she can shake his hand properly, that'd be laughable.

"Riot, that's an interesting name," Ryuu commented, "I'm Bassilith." The girl introduced herself, ignoring the wandering eyes of others. Usually she'd be pissed about it, but this guy was a giant robot, something camera worthy in downtown StarCity.
"So Iron man,what do you want to check out first?"
Back to top Go down
Silent
Civillian
Civillian
Silent

PostSubject: Re: A meeting in the city (Moon)   A meeting in the city (Moon) EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 8:33 pm

Who was this girl? When was the guy he was supposed to meet going to show? Riot thought to himself as Bassilith continued speaking. He always felt so awkward interacting with people up close. They always seemed so tiny and were always all awkward about interacting with him, which only made him feel more awkward.

"So Iron man, what do you want to check out first?" Beneath his visor, Riot blinked. Wait what? Then it clicked: THIS was Scalesnstuff! Not for the first time, he was grateful for the all encompassing armor that hid has expression, as the look of surprise on his face was certainly embarrassing. Dammit Lukas, how could you miss this?! He was rendered speechless for a brief moment as the thunderbolt of realization hit him. However he recovered reasonably quickly, hitting the chin stud on the inside of his helm that activated his speakers.

"I'd say Bassilith is far more interesting than Riot." He looked around, though he was fairly used to people staring at him - his suit always managed to attract attention. "I'm fine with anywhere really. You know the area far better than I, do you have anything in mind?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: A meeting in the city (Moon)   A meeting in the city (Moon) EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 5:02 pm

When she asked where he he wanted to go, he stood quiet for a few seconds, making her wonder if he fell asleep. He almost seemed... awkward... but she couldn't quite put her finger on it. However, it wasn't too long before he picked up the conversation again, commenting on her name. Ryuu raised an eyebrow and put her hands on her hips. "What? am I a lot shorter than you expected?" She teased, looking around as the street lights all flickered on due to the darkness. He asked where they wanted to go and she had to look at him up and down again. "Man I wasn't far off saying you'd need an Abraham Lincoln memorial sized chair..." The half dragon continued, turning her back to him and looking around.
"Well bowling is out of the question now... Why don't we just walk around the neighborhood first... I can show you all the good places to eat and-... You can eat right?" As she was talking, she begun walking away from him, leading him down a strip of shopping areas.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Civillian
Civillian
Silent

PostSubject: Re: A meeting in the city (Moon)   A meeting in the city (Moon) EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 6:37 pm

"What? am I a lot shorter than you expected?" Crap. She noticed me freeze. I'm going to have to be better about that. Dammit, why am I so awkward? He rubbed the back of his helmet.

"Heh... not quite. You're actually much... prettier than I imagined." REALLY. You're trying not to be awkward, so THAT'S what you go with? good job idiot. "Though that's somewhat less impressive when you take into account I was imagining a dude... Which sounded way better in my head... I swear I'm not trying to insult you." Dammit Riot, just shut up. You're only making things worse. "Well, now you see why I don't like personal interaction. I'm WAAAY better at talking over the Internet...Or just being official. I'm no good with personal stuff..."

Thankfully she continued so he could change the subject. He was grateful for his helmet as he was certain his face was bright red by now. "I'm not much good at bowling anyways. I can eat, but I have to open my helmet. I'd rather not show my face, but maybe I can crack it just a little. Though I thought we were looking at apartments?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: A meeting in the city (Moon)   A meeting in the city (Moon) EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 8:20 pm

He only continued to make things worse for himself, making Ryuu genuinely laugh. She didn't know if she simply felt bad for him or felt like making it worse for him... Maybe a little of both.. She couldn't read his face and could only go off his voice and chunky body language. Which again was difficult because the giant suit of armor made it hard to read anything. "Well I've never gotten hit on by a robot... so that's a first... But I guess you're not technically a robot.. so less exciting." She teased, crossing the street and looking at all the shops as they passed by.
"Well you can eat so I'd thought I'd point out the best places to eat near the apartment complex." She explained, pointing at a pizza place. "Best pizza in StarCity, and there's also a Starbucks around the corner which is pretty damn important." She explained, turning the corner and heading towards an area with a mediocre set of apartments. "See, I'm not crazy."
Back to top Go down
Silent
Civillian
Civillian
Silent

PostSubject: Re: A meeting in the city (Moon)   A meeting in the city (Moon) EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 10:26 pm

" Heh, right... Glad you think I'm not exciting." Riot countered, slightly more at ease now that the initial greetings were done and she didn't seem to be off put by him.

He followed her across the street, though he made a point to look both ways first. He had a scanner that should detect incoming traffic, but it had malfunctioned before, and he didn't exactly have much in the way of peripheral vision.

"I'm not much for coffee, but I'm always down for some pizza." As they continued, he added "And good food near home us always a plus. Alright, you were right to head for food. " He put his hands up in mock surrender.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: A meeting in the city (Moon)   A meeting in the city (Moon) EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 11:08 pm

When he said he wasn't much for coffee, Ryuu purposely dramatically gasped, holding her hand to her mouth. "How could you not like coffee? I am seriously disappointed in you." She joked, coming to a stop in front of the complex. It wasn't anything fancy, but it was close to a lot of shopping places and was only a few blocks from her new job. "If you head that way," Ryuu told him while pointing to the left "That's where town gets worse and a little more sketchy." She explained to him while heading towards the apartment.
There were 6 flights of steps or an elevator, and they were on the third floor, so before walking up the steps she looked at him. "...How heavy is that suit?" She asked cautiously.. "Um... Maybe we should ask for a first floor apartment at this rate.." Ryuu told him, laughing at her own comment.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Civillian
Civillian
Silent

PostSubject: Re: A meeting in the city (Moon)   A meeting in the city (Moon) EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 11:57 pm

Riot paused, momentarily frozen. What? Is that seriously enough to... Oh... Right. I should have known she was messing with me. Forcing himself to relax, he continued following her. "Yeah well. I never developed a taste for it. I've always preferred tea."

When they stopped and she pointed out the bad part of town he nodded. "Noted..." He'd probably have to keep an eye on that area. "...How heavy is that suit?" Crap... If I get a more permanent place to live I'll definitely need a lower level apartment. I really hope there's an opening on the first floor. He stared at the six floor building for a moment before speaking up. "In all honesty, fairly heavy. Especially with the frame it rests in when I'm not wearing it. Between those and my tools... It would be a good idea to find out if there's an opening on the first floor... Preferably one with a bedroom that has an outer wall." Interestingly, once he was deep in thought it seemed Riot lost the sense of awkwardness that seemed to flow around him at all other times. After a long moment of silence where he seemed to still be thinking about something, he nodded. "I agree - a first floor room would probably be best."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: A meeting in the city (Moon)   A meeting in the city (Moon) EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 12:25 am

When he confirmed her suspicions, she let out a long groan. "Ugh I'm so sorry about that, I should have thought that through." Ryuu groaned, placing a hand on her forehead. They did talk about the suit of armor online, she should have thought ahead and got a first floor apartment so that they didn't have to deal with the neighbors. "Give me a minute, I'll go convince Gray to let me check out a first floor apartment." She told him apologetically, jogging off to the land ladies staying area.
10 minutes later, Ryuu returned with a new key and a smirk on her face. "Luckily it was Mrs.Gray in there or else they would have called the police." She joked, pointing to her dragon mask. "The reason why I chose this place that Mrs.Gray is one of the only people I know in StarCity that openly helps Meta humans, she even told me that we aren't the only Meta Humans here." She explained while leading him around the apartment building and towards the new apartment. "Make sure you're nice to Mrs. Gray or I'll personally beat you up." She joked, but in reality she'll beat up anyone who is mean to that old lady. She was the first person to help Ryuu's situation.

"Alright. Good news, this apartment is cheaper. Bad news is that it only has one bathroom." Ryuu explained, stopping at apartment number 6636. The girl would slide in the key and open the door, looking at the apartment.
It wasn't anything fancy, it was a decent sized living room connected right to the kitchen, it also had a small dining room area next to it. The bathroom was right between the two bedroom entrances. "Watch your head." She told him, walking through the door.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Civillian
Civillian
Silent

PostSubject: Re: A meeting in the city (Moon)   A meeting in the city (Moon) EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 3:58 am

"It's alright I'll just..." Ryuu was already gone, off to talk to who Riot assumed was the landlord. "Wait here then..." He finished, before looking around.

Well this seems to all be going rather smoothly. I guess I'm making a good impression. I thought this would take a bit longer. Oh well. Nothing to read into there. I wonder how good the pizza place is. I'm actually pretty hungry... Riot was lost in thought for a little bit until Ryuu returned.

"She sounds nice! Every town needs someone like her. And I'm sure that would been an interesting fight." He joked with her as he followed along. "Only one bathroom? Oof..." That could pose a real problem... I'd really rather not her find out... Should I say something? No... Maybe not yet. Let's see where this goes. He took her advice and ducked his head down as he entered.

He looked around. "This could work..." He mused aloud. He would definitely needed to talk with this "Mrs. Grey" and see what he could do about making sure his new home ran smoothly. There was a lot to do. He snapped out of his thoughts and continued looking around. He stuck his head into the bathroom and breathed a sigh of relief - thankfully hidden by his armor - at the handicap rails in the bathtub. It appeared that a previous owner had needed them. Good. That won't arise any suspicion. He walked into one of the bedrooms - one that happened to be in the corner so it had a pair of outer walls. "Do you mind if I take this one? I think I can make it work."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: A meeting in the city (Moon)   A meeting in the city (Moon) EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 2:29 pm

He seemed a little off put at first, but the more Riot looked around he seemed to ease up. Ryuu didn't care either way as long as she had a space to herself, and since the walls were all a boring shade of grey, she'd definitely have a place to put up her art. He life only seemed to be looking up right now, which was weird for her to admit, considering she'll never know what her roommate looks like. She hoped he wouldn't try to kill her in her sleep or something, Ryuu didn't want to have to hurt him because he was too nice.
Riot asked for the room on the right which she waved her hand dismissively towards. "It's all yours man." She said, place her hands in a box shape and sticking her tongue out, trying to concentrate. "Blank walls are my favorite walls." Ryuu mused, walking towards the kitchen and looking around. She didn't have much furniture, so it might be pretty empty for a while, but she starts her job soon anyways.

"Any thoughts?" She asked while turning around, facing the giant suit of armor.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Civillian
Civillian
Silent

PostSubject: Re: A meeting in the city (Moon)   A meeting in the city (Moon) EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 5:23 pm

Riot stared at the bedroom he'd chosen. He'd probably set up his frame near the corner, and his workshop next to it on the back wall. He'd definitely have to speak with Mrs. Grey about the modifications he had in mind, though that could wait for now. He'd want to set up his computer on a desk... And thankfully it looked like the room had a closet, so he didn't have to worry about a place to put his clothes for once. Was he forgetting anything? He felt like he was forgetting something... He had to stop himself from facepalming. A bed. He always forgot the bed. It wasn't like he REALLY needed one. No... He needed one. I really can't keep sleeping in my chair... Besides, it'll look weird if I don't have one. I guess I could go pick up a cot or something. I don't want to waste too much space...

He spared Bassilith a glance. I wonder what she's thinking... This is all happening rather quickly. I wonder if her situation is anything like mine... Minus the government conspiracy... He sighed at that, willing those memories away for now.

"Any thoughts?" Her sudden question cut through his internal musings and he jumped slightly at the suddenness of it, though again he was saved by his armor. "Thoughts? Um... I have a lot of work to do moving my stuff here... And some shopping to do. And I'll need to make arrangements for work. But other than all that? Does that pizza place deliver?" Riot had to admit, he was getting rather hungry, and pizza sounded rather good right now.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: A meeting in the city (Moon)   A meeting in the city (Moon) EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 5:48 pm

He was stuck in thought for a bit, at least she thought he was since it took him a bit to respond to her questions. Riot said he had a lot of work to do in the room, including shopping and moving furniture. She took that as a sign that he wanted to buy the apartment, making her grin and slap him approvingly in the arm. However, Ryuu forgot about the whole armor thing, and held her hand. "Shit man that hurt." She said, shaking out her hand. "That was pretty dumb to do." Ryuu laughed, grabbing her phone when he mentioned pizza.
The girl had the pizza place's number in her contacts, so she pulled up the number quickly when he asked about it. "What kind of Pizza do you want?" She asked, putting her phone up to her ear and waiting for them to pick up.

"Hmmm... I probably should tell Old Gray... Eh she already knows..."
Back to top Go down
Silent
Civillian
Civillian
Silent

PostSubject: Re: A meeting in the city (Moon)   A meeting in the city (Moon) EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 7:41 pm

She smacked him? She'd been friendly thus far, so it was probably endearing. He'd seen similar things on TV. He ruled against doing the same to her. If she hurt herself on his arm, he'd probably end up hurting her worse. That wouldn't exactly be a good way to start things off with his new roommate. Roommate. It was such an odd term considering they weren't actually sharing their rooms. No... It was odd for more than that. This was all happening rather fast. He had just met this girl and already they were splitting an apartment. He shook his head to clear his mind.

"I could have told you that. What were you expecting?" She seemed to get over it pretty quickly though, and went on to ask him what kind of pizza he wanted. "Basically anything that isn't a vegetable." He'd never really outgrown his dislike for vegetables. Not that his parents had cared to make him like them like normal parents. He forced those memories to the back of his mind. It seemed he was thinking of them a lot lately. Maybe it was because he was feeling particularly homesick...

Then Bassilith said something that thew him off balance. "She already knows? How? We haven't said anything other than when you asked to see a first floor room."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: A meeting in the city (Moon)   A meeting in the city (Moon) EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 8:03 pm

She ordered one large cheese pizza and 2 liter Pepsi which would arrive in about 15 minutes since they were so close. Ryuu shoved her phone back into her pocket and hoisted herself onto the counter, so that she was a little bit taller when talking to Riot. "Man you make me feel way shorter than usual." She teased, kicking her legs back and forth while waiting patiently for her pizza.
Riot asked how Mrs.Gray already knew, making her smirk underneath her mask. "Hmmm... The best way to understand Mrs.Gray is to talk to her... Think of it as mumbo jumbo seeing into the future kind of stuff... That'll help you out." She explained lightly, smiling at the thought of Mrs.Gray messing with Riot. He seemed to get tripped up easily, not literally of course, but every once in a while she'd see him freeze when she said something. It made her wonder what kind of person he really was. Nonetheless, she surpressed that feeling, respecting his privacy.

Almost on cue, Ryuu got a phone call from Mrs.Gray. "Hey Gray... Really? Awesome.. Alright see you later.." As Ryuu was talking, she pulled two 20 dollar bills out of her bra and set them on the table, hanging up her cell phone. "Told you she knew.. She got the paperwork ready and everything."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: A meeting in the city (Moon)   A meeting in the city (Moon) EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 7:12 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Silent
Civillian
Civillian
Silent

PostSubject: Re: A meeting in the city (Moon)   A meeting in the city (Moon) EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 6:58 pm

Blegh, JUST cheese? Ah well... I wasn't exactly specific. Riot chuckled at her height comment, though he hadn't pushed his speaker button, so it would be impossible to hear. However his shoulders and head moved almost imperceptive as he did so, so there was at least a small chanced she noticed. "I make a lot of people feel shorter than usual. That's part of the design - though it's more of a bonus. If you can intimidate your opponent enough, sometimes you can keep a fight from even happening, which in my book is better than a win."

Riot frowned at the mention of Mrs. Grey being able to tell the future. The idea worried him. Sure she was apparently on the heroes' side, but if such a power was possible to have, then someone with far more nefarious intentions could also have it. Or they could capture her somehow. He was lost in thought for a long moment. He snapped out of his trance when Ryuu spoke again. "Does she? Well that's handy. I guess we'd better get everything signed." This was certainly going to be interesting. Riot's first roommate was a girl who seemed to enjoy messing with him, and his new landlady could apparently see the future. What a crazy start to a new life in a new city.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: A meeting in the city (Moon)   A meeting in the city (Moon) EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 11:04 pm

"Intimidation factor... That'd be useful.. Although I'm pretty sure I could beat you in wrestling." Ryuu told him while flexing her arms, not nearly as menacing in this size. However... she could take on a different form that was definitely more menacing than Ryuu currently was. Despite this, Riot brought up the fact that they should sign papers soon, which she nodded in response. "Oh yeah... How about I go get the paper work and you pay the pizza guy if he comes here... The money is on the counter." She told him as she walked to the door, stopping when it was open. She smiled back at him, although it was more of a instigators smile if anything. She couldn't wait to see the pizza boy/girl's reaction to the giant suit of armor, hoping that they would be scared or something.
Not lingering too long, Ryuu pushed herself out the door and headed to the landlords house where she'd grab the paper work along with another set of keys and be back at the apartment in 6 minutes. The only reason why it took her so long is because Gray decided to beat her with a cane for a sassy remark.

Ryuu would return and open the door with the new set of keys, making sure it worked. Right when she walked in, she throw the keys at Riot to test his reflexes. "Take fast!"
Back to top Go down
Silent
Civillian
Civillian
Silent

PostSubject: Re: A meeting in the city (Moon)   A meeting in the city (Moon) EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 2:48 am

"Heh... If you say so..." Riot rubbed the back of his helmet unconsciously, glad that his helmet hid his red face. "Will the papers take that long? He shouldn't be here for a little while." Too late, she was already out of the room. Riot twiddled his thumbs before looking around, unsure of what to do. He turned and glanced at the bills she'd left on the counter. Heh... Bra money. Dammit Riot, you're an idiot... That's seriously your first thought? He shook his head and stared off into space. He was jolted into reality quite suddenly as Ryuu entered the room and threw the key at him, though her words were drowned out by the voice in his helmet as his suit registered the incoming metal, along with his inattentiveness.

DANGER, USER:RIOT, DANGER! The sound was deafening, and he instinctively flailed, unintentionally shield bashing the key in midair and sending it hurling across the room. Thankfully only he heard the suit warning, though it likely made his spazz out look even worse as Ryuu would only see the reaction it caused.
[/color]
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: A meeting in the city (Moon)   A meeting in the city (Moon) EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 10:21 pm

Instead of ninja like reflexes, as Ryuu expected, Riot shield bash the ever living shit out of the keys sending them towards the bathroom. The girl was silent for a moment, but then began to hunched over laughing so hard. Tears were streaming down her face, even though Riot couldn't see it due to her mask, but she was still laughing. "That was the best thing I've ever seen!" She told him in between laughs. "I thought you'd do some ninja moves and catch it! But you bashed the shit out of them!" Ryuu laughed some more, walking over and setting the papers on the counter.
Out of curiosity, Ryuu walked over and picked up the key, which was bent in half making an L shape. It made her laugh more, turning and showing them to him. "Let's hope you can bend them back or you're going to get the cane beating of a life time." She told him, setting the keys on the counter and letting out a long sigh. She hadn't laughed like that in ages, and she definitely planned on throwing more things at him in the future.

As Ryuu was signing the papers, the door bell would ring, making her look at Riot with a devilish smile. "Why don't you get it?" She instigated, wanting to see how he'd react.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Civillian
Civillian
Silent

PostSubject: Re: A meeting in the city (Moon)   A meeting in the city (Moon) EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 3:24 am

Riot was still recovering from the near heart attack his suit had given him, and as such had no idea what was going on. He looked around in confusion for a moment, his armor thankfully hiding his heavy panting. As Ryuu started laughing at him his face turned bright red. When did she enter? Dammit, what did I do? He turned even redder when she explained what happened.

Great... I'll never hear the end of this. He sighed when she placed the key on the counter. He could easily bend it back here and now, but he didn't want to risk snapping the key. He'd fix it later. He put the key in a pouch on his hip for now and trudged over to the door as she asked him to get it - too embarrassed to say anything. He opened the door without a word and looked down at whoever was behind it.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: A meeting in the city (Moon)   A meeting in the city (Moon) EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 11:04 pm

When Riot opened the door, he'd be greeted by a prepubescent boy that went from a smile to shaking in fear from the giant suit of armor. Ryuu would grab the 20 off the counter and set it on the pizza box, leaving to see how Riot handles it. He admitted of having an intimidation factor for enemies, but she wondered if he kept in mind how scary he'd come off to regular people.
Shrugging, the girl would hop up on the counter and kick her legs back and forth, being so short she couldn't reach the ground. "Hurry up! You still need to sign the papers!" She told him, mostly teasing him for the sake of teasing him. "Oh and give him all 20, the poor kid is about to piss himself." She chuckled, watching the shaky boy hand him the pizza and get out of there as fast as possible. Ryuu, of course, would be laughing behind Riot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A meeting in the city (Moon)   A meeting in the city (Moon) Empty

Back to top Go down

A meeting in the city (Moon)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next