Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
A Two Man Band (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
A Two Man Band (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
A Two Man Band (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
A Two Man Band (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
A Two Man Band (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
A Two Man Band (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
A Two Man Band (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
A Two Man Band (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
A Two Man Band (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
A Two Man Band (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
A Two Man Band (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA Two Man Band (Open) - Page 2 I_voting_barA Two Man Band (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
A Two Man Band (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA Two Man Band (Open) - Page 2 I_voting_barA Two Man Band (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
A Two Man Band (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%A Two Man Band (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
A Two Man Band (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%A Two Man Band (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
A Two Man Band (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap100%A Two Man Band (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

A Two Man Band (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

A Two Man Band (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Two Man Band (Open)   A Two Man Band (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 10:25 pm

Toji follows,humming as he bounces on his feet here and there.Blinking as she retrieves the hover board, he examines it curiously. Grinning happily as she holds a hand out, the boy takes it,getting on with her help and grabbing onto the back of her shirt/jacket when she floats off. When they arrive, Toji glances around.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: A Two Man Band (Open)   A Two Man Band (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 5:24 am

She smiled as he held on and rode off. She then helped him down when they arrived and put her hover board in its turned off mode and walked up to the tack course with him and gestured to it. "Here we are, ready to give it a go?" She asked him with a smile.
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: A Two Man Band (Open)   A Two Man Band (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 2:43 am

Toji glanced around, eyes wide,as they ride. Everything seemed...shinier.As they arrived, the boy smiles as she helps him off, bouncing slightly before following her.At the question he nods, grinning wide and bouncing slightly as he writes out his answer.-I am!!! May I go?-
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: A Two Man Band (Open)   A Two Man Band (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 5:10 am

She nodded at his question and would let him run off as she went over to the bleachers and sat down. She then turned her hover board off and rested it on her lap as she smiled softly watching toji run around. She sure was lucky to be friends with him, her life had truly changed the day she met him but  despite all the bad that came along after he showed up she wouldn't really have it any other way.

Addison wasn't around anymore  and on the run from the police but she was living her dream and was happy right? She horribly missed her sister, how could she not? The two had been inseparable since birth and now she couldn't even visit her. Again she truly missed her but, she was still really glad Addison could live the life she wanted. And besides she had learned to be way tougher since she left and she couldn't wait to show Addison how much she grew, and tell her how Toji had a big hand in it.

She was sad that Addison wasn't around anymore but toji really had helped her from becoming lonely all the time. Yeah lunch sucked since she had a different lunch period as him and laney and she had to hide out in the bathroom to avoid the preppy popular kids but besides that toji really helped her by being there when Laney couldn't and thanks to him she still had someone to be with when she was at home.

He really kept her family a whole in her eyes and to her family was super important and she could never stop repaying Toji for keeping the most important thing in her life alive.

((As a way to say sorry for the delay I give you a large'r' post.
Addison: .... but most of it is just my sister mentally thinking stuff
Jenny: more like 98% of it is that
Miley: Agreed you still didn't give him anything more than you have before besides some characterization that he can't really act on unless he just does the same thing-
Shshshhhhhshshhhhshshhshshshshhhhh guys just let me have this...))
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: A Two Man Band (Open)   A Two Man Band (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 12:11 am

(lol, thanks.^^)

Toji grinned happily, his outline seeming to grow fuzzy from the amped up quivering he was now doing.Giving her a grateful hug, the boy runs off, soon becoming a streak and a sending wind gusting around as he works on getting rid of the energy coursing through him, laughs coming off of the halfling.

He couldn't beleive it...The boy had spent years not being able to do this, and then, in not even a hour one day, boom, he was allowed to do what he wanted...Just because of that girl over there..Sure, he wasn't completely able to be himself, but that was the same with many other people with powers.But for all intents and purposes...he was free.

Although, yeah, bad things happened...His steps slow slightly, and he frowns, thinking of Addison. He  didn't like it, at all...But he also didn't know what to do. The boy wasn't sure what he could do. Sure, Toji could track her down, knock her out, and drop her off at the police, but...He put's aside those thoughts for now, deciding  just focus on the good for now.

He was free, and he was happy, and it was all thanks to Jenny. That was what mattered. The boy grins happily, and his speed increases even more, laughing excitedly as he flips, letting out a series of cartwheels that though slowed him down a little were as fun as heck, especially at the speed he was going. He spent a lap like that... Maybe he could start his Pack, starting with Jenny...Toji finishes, going up to said girl. The energy wasn't completely gone, but it was depleted enough for him to not feel like whooping like a maddened monkey anymore."Nyu-siaf!!"

(And a long post for you as well!!)
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: A Two Man Band (Open)   A Two Man Band (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 2:10 am

Jenny chuckled and hugged him back before he ran off and proceeded to the bleachers. Jenny chuckled as Toji ran up to her after running around. The boy was crazy energetic sometimes but it really did make things interesting and fun. He then said Nyu Siaf to her and she took a bit of thinking back but she slowly started to in a rather struggling manner speak a very broken Okami for him with words she had learned from their interactions with each other thus far. "J-juyt, N-yyu Siaf. Yui s-senhyo..ed "

(No, thank you, you help...ed) She paused tryign to think of the word me and just went with the english one not wanting to say the wrong word "Me. Nyuu Siiiaf" she then widened her hands from close together to far apart to say tank you so much. She then gave an awkward smile "sorry I probably totally botched all of that but I wanted to try and thank you and talk to you in your own language. It's not fair to you to make you learn english and not even try to learn your language."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: A Two Man Band (Open)   A Two Man Band (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 3:23 am

Toji blinks as she seems to think, then gasps as she speaks out in his own language, listening with wide eyes. No one had spoke that back to him in so long...As she explains he shakes his head, sniffling, then darts forward, hugging her.This feeling...Happy tears pour down his face,and he steps back, grinning, and gesturing at his chest."N-nyu-siaf..Tha....Thank you.Ho...Honour big...Joy big. Mu...much of b-both.Happy."
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: A Two Man Band (Open)   A Two Man Band (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 3:43 am

She blinked at the sudden hug but smiled softly as she hugged him back softly. She then smiled softly at his tears and gently wiped them away with her thumb. "Well you're very welcome, and well maybe if you're willing you could help me learn your language better. You know since it seems to make you so happy when I talk to you in your native tongue." She said with a happy smile. She was glad she could make him so happy.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: A Two Man Band (Open)   A Two Man Band (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 8:07 pm

Toji hummed happily at the return hug, blinks as she wipes away the tears. At the suggestion the boy blinks, then nods rapidly.That sounded good! What a awesome idea!"Yes. Good id..idea!!"He grinned happily.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: A Two Man Band (Open)   A Two Man Band (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 11:43 am

She chuckled and nodded "Then it's a plan then!" She checked the time on her phone and looked back up to Toji. "We should head back home now. When ever I get back super late mom gets all worried." She stepped down from the bleachers turning her hover board back on. "I'd text her but I'm actually getting pretty tired too." She said with a stretch putting her hover board on the ground and putting a foot on it. "You don't have to come back with me but I really should be heading home now."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: A Two Man Band (Open)   A Two Man Band (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 2:08 am

Toji blinks, tilting his head and peering at the phone curiously. To be sure, he'd seen it before, but that still didn't make him any less curious about tech,despite his less then happy experiences with one of it's masters. Blinking as she says she's heading home, the boy considers, then nods, grinning as he steps onto the board as well.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: A Two Man Band (Open)   A Two Man Band (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 4:15 am

She held it so he could see it better, unlike most teens her phone and screen wasn't scratched nor cracked one bit. She then put it back and got fully on the board and helped Toji up before starting to ride back. When they got near, she had Toji head in second like usual and made her way inside. "How did the show go dear?" Her mother asked with a soft smiled as she sat on the couch with her father. "It went pretty well mom, though I'm beat so I'm gonna head upstairs okay?" Her mother smiled and nodded "I'm glad to hear that, sleep well when you do hun." She nodded and hugged them "Will do" she said starting to head up stairs. "Don't stay up too late." Her father called out behind her. "I won't!" she said with a smile before meeting Toji in her room.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: A Two Man Band (Open)   A Two Man Band (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 11:13 pm

Toji, when they arrive, does his usual ninja impersonation, winding up in her room.As she walks in the boy grins cheekily, waving hello as he gives her a teasing greeting."H....Hi,Slo...Slow...P-po..poke."That was the right one, right?He'd swear he heard someone use it in that fashion.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: A Two Man Band (Open)   A Two Man Band (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 3:32 am

Jenny stuck her tongue out at him playfully and booped his nose. "Considering I got in the house technically first that means I beat you to the house." She then put her hover board on the side of her bed and texted Laney to inform her of their safe return before putting her phone on charge. "So whose really the slow poke now?" She asked in a teasing manner.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: A Two Man Band (Open)   A Two Man Band (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 4:12 am

Toji blinks as she boops his nose, head tilting at the girl's response.Well, he supposed that was true...As Jenny stows her ride and asks the question, the halfling opens his mouth,then closes it,considering.Failing to come up with a good answer,(or a suitably skilled retort), he falls back to the greatest of all rebuttals...He sticks his tongue out at her.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: A Two Man Band (Open)   A Two Man Band (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 7:36 am

She laughed a bit and flopped on her bed then as she worked her long chucks off her feet and legs with her feet as she smiled at toji and his response. "So, you still hyper from the soda?" She asked as she finished getting her shoes off and let her legs flop down like dead weight onto her bed and just let her shoes to just randomly lay around on her floor to be later tripped over mid midnight adventures to the toilet to pee aka what she did just about every night.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: A Two Man Band (Open)   A Two Man Band (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 10:23 pm

Toji blinks as she laughs, sticking his tongue out at her again before sitting down in a chair, pulling his own shoes off.Blinking at the question, the boy tilts his head in thought and considering, before raising a hand and giving it a kindakinda waggle.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: A Two Man Band (Open)   A Two Man Band (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 5:21 am

She laughed a bit "Wow you sure can hold in a lot of energy huh?" She rolled on her stomach then and laid on her crossed arms. "Well then, since we can't really run around without getting too much unwanted attention how about you teach me some of your language till we get sleepy." She suggested happily.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: A Two Man Band (Open)   A Two Man Band (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 1:50 am

Toji grinned sheepishly at the laugh and statement, nodding. As she suggests him teaching some of his language, his eyes widen, and he grins,nodding. The boy considers, then decided to start with something integral to Okamians.He holds up his hand, pointing at a bolt as it plays across his fingers."Rai-nekt." After that, Toji considers the best way,then nods, letting the lightning die away as he thumps on his chest repeatedly,imitating a heartbeat."Rai-nekt."
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: A Two Man Band (Open)   A Two Man Band (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 5:23 am

Jenny sat up seeing the lightning, she always loved seeing his lightning in non combat form. It didn't feel hostile, and it looked lively and playful like Toji. She did like how it looked in combat but she liked how it looked out of combat because it sorta reminded her that not every bit of someone's abilities had to always be deadly, they could be a beautiful and playful thing. She then cleared her throat and attempted to repeat what he said. "R-rr-eeeeeyyye-nnneh-eeeck-ta.... Ra-ee-neck-tuh.. Rui-neck, Rai-nekt?" She tried each one trying to pronounce it right though by the time she did it right she forgot what he said so she wasn't quite sure if she had it right or not.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: A Two Man Band (Open)   A Two Man Band (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 1:14 am

Toji smiles as she seems to set up,blinking.Why was he starting to feel drowsy? Disregarding it, the boy listens with a grin as she puzzles her way through the pronunciation,clapping and nodding as she gets it.There was more to this particular word then just that,though...He demonstrates again."Rai-nekt." Zapzap."Rai-nekt." Thump,thump.

(I'm curious,what are your thoughts on the Okamian Language,in general?^^)
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: A Two Man Band (Open)   A Two Man Band (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2016 7:20 am

She smiled as she seemed to get it right then blinked as there seemed to be more parts to the word or phrase she was learning but tried her best to follow along. "Rai-nekt, rai-nekt" she said the parts a bit slowly to get them right and looked to him for approval and further instructions as to what he wished her to say next.

((It's interesting ^^ would say a more elaborate answer but its 6 am and this is my last pot before i get to sleep so sorry about that ^^'))
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: A Two Man Band (Open)   A Two Man Band (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 2:45 am

Toji grins,nodding happily. Eh, he was sure she would figure out exactly what he meant, she was pretty smart. The boy goes on to teach her a little more, but soon he begins feeling rapidly drained, slumping over as he lets out a massive yawn, lightning crackling between a pair of his canines.Toji frowns. Awww...no fair......
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: A Two Man Band (Open)   A Two Man Band (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 3:02 am

She noticed him getting tired and chuckled and got up and helped him to his feet. "Come on, lets get you to your bed" She said with a soft smile helping him to his bed before turning off the light and putting on some music. She then flopped in her bed and covered up and smiled to Toji. "Thanks for teaching me more about your language."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: A Two Man Band (Open)   A Two Man Band (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 3:18 am

(Sorry, forgot to respond to your statement!!^^; I'm glad you find it interesting!^^ And np.I certainly understand that. Oh,btw, just incase you didn't understand(which is understandable), the concept he was trying to get across was the fact that Lightning and Life/Soul are one or linked/something along those lines.^^And I suppose I better quite with the understands.XD)

Toji frowned magnificently(aka pouted),letting Jenny help him up. Heck...it's not like he had any choice, considering how tired he was feeling...What was up with that,anyway?Not like the boy normally felt like this,even after running like a maniac all day.Sighing, Toji melts into his mattress,wrapping his blankets around him.Humming happily at the thanks, he nods, smiling back."No....pro....pra..prablem....Yawwwwn..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Two Man Band (Open)   A Two Man Band (Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Two Man Band (Open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next