Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
The New Brain (open) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
The New Brain (open) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
The New Brain (open) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
The New Brain (open) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
The New Brain (open) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
The New Brain (open) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
The New Brain (open) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
The New Brain (open) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
The New Brain (open) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
The New Brain (open) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
The New Brain (open) I_vote_lcapThe New Brain (open) I_voting_barThe New Brain (open) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
The New Brain (open) I_vote_lcapThe New Brain (open) I_voting_barThe New Brain (open) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
The New Brain (open) I_vote_lcap0%The New Brain (open) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
The New Brain (open) I_vote_lcap100%The New Brain (open) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

The New Brain (open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

The New Brain (open) Empty
PostSubject: The New Brain (open)   The New Brain (open) EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 11:41 am

The morning bell would ring to signal the start of the school day. Math class. That accursed word that would spell the doom of countless students across the ages. There was that one seat that nobody sat in because, hey, it was in the front row. Going into class that day, there was something jarring about it. Somebody was sitting in it. Was the universe going mad… or could it be… was there a new student?

Indeed there was. He had a neatly combed head of red hair, slim build, and was relaxing in his seat. As the teacher tried to get the attention of the class of rowdy teenagers, she began to write some equations on the board, presumably from the previous night’s homework. She began to speak in her aging voice.

“Alright alright. Settle down. Settle down.” She said turning around. “We have a new student today. This is Harmon.”  She said motioning to the boy in the seat. He nervously looked around and gave a sheepish wave. Apparently the teacher wasn’t in much of a mood for introductions, because she immediately went back to her lesson.
Back to top Go down
Captain Pika
Sidekick
Sidekick
Captain Pika

PostSubject: Re: The New Brain (open)   The New Brain (open) EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 1:32 pm

At that moment, Harmon would feel a tap on his back, if he turned he would see a pretty girl with ginger hair smiling at him, she had dazzling green eyes that looked into his own Hi there Harmon. I'm Rachel the teacher looked at them so she hastily returned to her work, but it was clear she would still try to talk to him when the teacher wasn't watching them.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The New Brain (open)   The New Brain (open) EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 2:17 pm

Dominka sat by rachel as she took out her note but before she put her notes down on her desk to get started she paused blinking as she heard his name and sniffed the air looking up and at the boy. He smelt like the boy who she saw fighting with ray a few days ago. She put down her notes and said nothing but started at him silently.
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: The New Brain (open)   The New Brain (open) EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 2:20 pm

Harmon blinked a couple times, and turned to see the girl behind him. He was busy taking notes and he was trying his best to briefly respond. "Oh, uh... hi." He muttered before turning back to face the front.
Back to top Go down
Captain Pika
Sidekick
Sidekick
Captain Pika

PostSubject: Re: The New Brain (open)   The New Brain (open) EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 3:39 pm

Rachel noticed that Dominka sniffed through her nose, what curious behaviour. Did she smell something weird in the air? Rachel sniffed the air but didn't detect anything unusual. Was Dominka smelling Harmon? Why would she do that? It was probably just her imagination. Or maybe Harmon was wearing some kind of weird smelling cologne? Rachel leaned closer and sniffed him, he didn't smell very unusual. What was going on?

As Rachel leaned back to her normal position, she realised that everyone, including the teacher, was staring at her. Rachel's face turned as red as Harmon's hair, what had she done? Well, besides leaning to some guys hair and sniffing it. They must not understand that Rachel was doing it for perfectly justified reasons, which were what exactly? She sniffed him because her friend did? The logic behind Rachel's argument slowly crumbled as her dignity did, she sunk her face into her hands in embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The New Brain (open)   The New Brain (open) EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 7:28 pm

Dominka stared at Harmon for a long time, his voice matched the boys which proved even more who he was though she had no doubt that he was the boy by scent alone her nose never proved her wrong before, or at least as far as she remembered. She then saw rachel sniff him, what was she thinking? when sniffing others you dont make it that obvious! Though she didn't stare at her she just kept watching harmon which didnt get too much attention from others based on the fact this was normal for her to do and sniffing others was odd for rachel so they mainly stared at her.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: The New Brain (open)   The New Brain (open) EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 8:38 pm

Let's get one thing straight. Harmon is a pretty oblivious person. For all his quantum computing abilities, he's not good at noticing things going on right out of view. As a result, he didn't notice the little sniff-off going on behind him. He just continued looking on, as the teacher droned on.

Well then everybody stopped. The teacher looked behind him. Harmon turned and saw the girl burying her face in her hands. That... was weird.
Back to top Go down
Captain Pika
Sidekick
Sidekick
Captain Pika

PostSubject: Re: The New Brain (open)   The New Brain (open) EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 3:40 pm

Rachel peeked with her fingers to see if she was no longer being stared at, of course, fate wasn't that kind to her, she was still being looked at like some kind of freak. She was so embarrassed she could just die. Thankfully though, the teacher decided to carry on with the lesson, most of the attention was off of her, but there were still glances and mutterings about Rachel which made her hide her face in her book.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The New Brain (open)   The New Brain (open) EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 9:48 am

Dominka leaned forward slowly and slipped a note under his hand and sat back down doing so when the teacher wasn't looking. The note would read "Dear Harmon, First off sorry about my friend she noticed me stiffing you and doesn't understand the concept of stealthfuly sniffing others. I am Dominka the white haired girl who is still currently staring at you. I need to talk to you in private about a recent meta gang group attack at the bowling alley."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: The New Brain (open)   The New Brain (open) EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 10:39 am

Harmon continued through class, occasionally answering a question. A few minutes towards the end, he noticed the note. Since he was at the front and didn't want to look conspicuous, he waited until that 2 minute sweet point before the end when everyone was packing to read it. He sort of just skimmed the thing. Something about sniffing... and staring... and this was weird.

He was about to crumple it up when four words stuck out like a sore thumb. Meta gang group attack. 

Did this girl know who he was... or was she a part of that gang... or what?

Either way, Harmon needed to know. He walked from the classroom, and waited for Dominka to show up.
Back to top Go down
Captain Pika
Sidekick
Sidekick
Captain Pika

PostSubject: Re: The New Brain (open)   The New Brain (open) EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 5:16 pm

As Rachel tried to ignore the mutterings and continue with her work, she noticed Dominka hand a note to the new kid, but what was it though? Was it some kind of message? Was Dominka giving the new kid a death threat? Was she asking him out? Where they both a member of some kind of secret cult? Was Rachel just overthinking this? Probably not, it was probably the cult thing.

Soon the lesson ended, Rachel packed up her things rather quickly and walked up to the new kid Welcome to the school, Harmon she smiled and held out her hand for him to shake. Then she would turn towards Dominka and smiled Bye Dominka, see you at lunch! She didn't want to leave, she wanted to find out about the cult, but she could tell Harmon wanted to talk to Dominka, so she walked off to her next lesson.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The New Brain (open)   The New Brain (open) EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:39 am

Dominka grabbed her things and walked up to Harmon giving a slight nod to Rachel before looking to Harmon and gave a nod like action to tell him to follow her. She lead him into the janitor closet locking it behind them as she turned on the light. "I'm sure you may possibly be freaking out inside knowing that i know who you really are but im not here to black mail you or anything... I'm hear to talk to you, you and the other girl were the first people with powers that I've seen ever as far as I know.. I have Powers too one of them being super smell which is why i could tell who you were."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: The New Brain (open)   The New Brain (open) EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 10:06 pm

(OOC: Whoooo man. Sorry for taking so long on this reply. IRL got hectic the past 4 days, but I have returned. Btw, I would like to mention that I want to try and keep harmons identity to others and his knowledge of others identities as limited as possible unless with interaction with said character)

Great... so this girl has hyper senses and could tell who he was because she'd smelled his scent at the scene of the metahuman battle. Well there goes his secret identity day 1. "I see." Harmon said putting his hand to his chin.
Back to top Go down
Captain Pika
Sidekick
Sidekick
Captain Pika

PostSubject: Re: The New Brain (open)   The New Brain (open) EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 3:02 pm

(OOC: I may enter again once Rachel has a role again, but for now I will leave the topic)
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The New Brain (open)   The New Brain (open) EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 3:15 pm

She took a deep breath and exhaled "I just finally want some one to talk to about my powers that I know will keep the secrect for once, you know? So i was hoping you would be willing to be that person along with the girl."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Brain (open)   The New Brain (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

The New Brain (open)
Page 1 of 1