Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
A Two Man Band (Open) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
A Two Man Band (Open) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
A Two Man Band (Open) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
A Two Man Band (Open) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
A Two Man Band (Open) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
A Two Man Band (Open) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
A Two Man Band (Open) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
A Two Man Band (Open) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
A Two Man Band (Open) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
A Two Man Band (Open) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
A Two Man Band (Open) I_vote_lcapA Two Man Band (Open) I_voting_barA Two Man Band (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
A Two Man Band (Open) I_vote_lcapA Two Man Band (Open) I_voting_barA Two Man Band (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
A Two Man Band (Open) I_vote_lcap0%A Two Man Band (Open) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
A Two Man Band (Open) I_vote_lcap100%A Two Man Band (Open) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

A Two Man Band (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

A Two Man Band (Open) Empty
PostSubject: A Two Man Band (Open)   A Two Man Band (Open) EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 7:30 am

A Two Man Band (Open) Untitl15

Jenny and Laney stood at the top of a small stage at a kid friendly bar aka its basically a normal bar but it lets kids and teens in and forgets to check the occasional ID if you pay extra for the beers. Laney set up the CD tracks and plugged her IPod into an amp while Jenny set up their instruments.

Laney was the Lead Electric Guitar and Jenny the Electric Violin that of course was black in color to match her outfit. The two were common favorites at the bar despite having to fill in their missing or lack there of band mates in with music tracks and then playing over it with their own music.

Lately they haven't been doing much singing with their main songs due to them not haven't found many songs they wanted to cover just yet and especially since it was tougher finding those kinds of songs to cover and then having to blur out their instruments and the vocals. Mostly everyone at the bar knew what their shows were usually like but they loved to start some shows off with a teaser like they would this show.

When they were ready Jenny and Laney got into positions and before they played their first song Laney didn't a quick band very fast paced riff showing off her skills and showing that they were really playing their parts and not just faking it and then Jenny did the same.

This also showed everyone that they were about to start thus causing a small crowd to form. Laney smiled and then hit play on the music track. Many firs timers rolled their eyes as they heard the classical music start as the two swayed to their music as they started to play with the song though when the song picked up on the less old styled  classical music.

They smirked and started to dance around on stage as they played together getting the attention of dome of the first timers as they learned that they weren't really doing usual classical stuff. The crowd smiled and danced to their music them having a feel for their music already and was using this as a time to get warmed up for their next songs.

They then ended the song off strong as they smiled at each other and bowed as the crowd cheered. Jenny then started dancing around Laney as she started to play her violin and the intro before Laney then jumped in and the two started playing together again.

They played amazingly together as they danced like they were the only two people watching each other and even at one point while mid playing they jumped up on the amps and danced on them while they played looking like they were just goofing off while they played their instruments and danced.

The crowd started dancing even more as some of the first timers came over and joined the coward in their dancing. They laughed as they started having a sorta dance off with each other as they played but looked like they were trying to see who could look more dorky and stupid as they did so.

They then went into their next song which would be their last song of the night since they only had gotten a 3 song slot/payment since they weren't the only ones playing that night but just the mere starting band to get the people all energized for the other more popular bands to play.

The two head banged together as the intro came in before Laney and Jenny starting really playing together and jenny taking the lead on the first part as Laney  head banged. Jenny then focused on her part and then passed it off for Laney to take over the lead part. Others knew this song as their main song that people knew the for since it highlighted both of their talents together and apart.

Soon they both jumped of the amps and started running around before they got into their much faster and talented solos before the classical side of their song cam in and they started classical dancing around each other before devolving back into just dorkishly and energetically dancing around each other.

They finished the song and the crowd that grew a large amount since it started cheered for them as they panted and bowed and made their way off stage with their stuff as the next band came out and the crowd went wild even more than what they went with them since they were a full band an d a much more popular one.

The two sat at the bar and high fived each other laughing and ordering two waters as the owner handed them their pay.  Jenny drank her water as Laney recounted the money making sure it was all there before splitting the money 50 50 and handing Jenny her cut.

Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: A Two Man Band (Open)   A Two Man Band (Open) EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 6:41 pm

A Two Man Band (Open) Untitl16

Toji stared wideyed and awed at his current environment. Was this what humans' places of entertainment looked like?Wow......Grinning happily as Jenny and her friend appear on stage, he leans forward on his seat, adjusting the hood of the hoodie he was fast becoming friends with.Eeping only slightly as the music begins, the boy bobs his head,humming along.After it, someone suddenly hugs Jenny,letting go to give her shoulder a pat. Stepping back, he grins at her, tapping his chin in thought. What was that one gesture.....Oh yeah!!!! Raising his hand and pulling down the sleeve in a practiced maneuver, Toji gives them both a thumbs up.

Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: A Two Man Band (Open)   A Two Man Band (Open) EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 5:46 pm

A Two Man Band (Open) Untitl15

Laney noticed the boy and smirked as he patted Jennys shoulder she blinked and turned. Jenny saw toji then and smiled happily to him. "Thanks Toji" Laney looked him over "SO.... this is the closet dweller huh?" Jenny looked to Laney and nodded. "y-yah" She chuckled and nodded looking back to Toji. "Welcome to the Jenny irl friend club population 4ish" She teased Jenny while still talking to toji. "This is Laney, we've been friends for a super long time, shes part of what caused me to get into music."

Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: A Two Man Band (Open)   A Two Man Band (Open) EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 1:12 am

A Two Man Band (Open) Untitl16

Toji smiles back, and tilts his head at being called a closet dweller. Well....That was true enough he supposed...Smiling shyly as she looks him over, the boy nods as Laney welcomes him ro the freinds thread and Jenny introduces her. Smiling, he pulls oyt a notebook and suncle, scribbling in it before holding it up, smile turning slightly nervous and hopeful.- Hey Laney!! Its good you introduced Jenny to music, you guys are great!!You seem like a awesome freind, and i hope we can become freibds as well.-

Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: A Two Man Band (Open)   A Two Man Band (Open) EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 6:34 am

Laney chuckled and smiled reading the note and nodded. "Yeah she used to horribly suck at the violin and stuff but I saved her before it was too late." she tease Jenny who blushed. "Hey I wasn't that bad!" Laney laughed. "Correction she wasn't that bad at singing but you were soooo bad at the violin." Jenny looked off muttering ".... its sad but true...." Laney then smiled to Toji again. "So where are you from and such, and don't worry I won't tell I'm good with secrets." She said with a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: A Two Man Band (Open)   A Two Man Band (Open) EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 10:59 pm

Toji grins,laughing slightly, as Laney teases Jenny. As she asks where he came from he bites his lip nervously, considering, then,reassured by the smile and promise she wouldn't tell, writes then shows, looking down, nervously rubbing his neck.-OK....The way my father explained, I'm originally from a...bubble...in reality...But I fell out somehow, and was grabbed by a not so nice man. He made me his sl-attack and guard dog for a few years,,so I lived wherever he wanted...Until Jenny saved me....So,that's where I'm from.-
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: A Two Man Band (Open)   A Two Man Band (Open) EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 1:11 am

She nodded "Seems legit." She smiled softly and patted a stool by her "come sit with us" she said ordering them all sodas. "Jenny and I are both from Star but one of us have powers and the other did the weird thing out of the two of us and became a hero." Jenny looked to her "I said you could join me." Lanney shook her head. "That's your game girl not mine. But basically am a lower level of Plastic Man." She explained. "Basically she can stretch out her body and her body is like rubber and well she cant actually break her bones." they said a bit quietly now so no one would hear that she was a meta as it t was a secret.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: A Two Man Band (Open)   A Two Man Band (Open) EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 1:41 am

Toji blinks, hand lowering from his throat as he glances back up.At the request to sit,he smiles happily, approaching the stool and looking at it."........." Well...this made him feel short....Climbing up it, he adjusts the hood, nodding as she says they're both natives, eyes widening at the realization that Laney had powers and the explanation of said powers. Grinning, he writes,-Wow!!!! That is so....cool I believe?....cool!!! Very interesting power!!!!-The boy beams at her, then sniffs suspiciously at the brown, buddly drink as it arrives.What was this stuff....
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: A Two Man Band (Open)   A Two Man Band (Open) EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 4:30 am

Jenny nodded "It sure is but she isn't into heroing so she just uses it to get things just out of reach so she doesn't have to get up." She said with a laugh as Laney smirked looking pleased with herself. "Best. Power. Ever." The two then laughed a bit as jenny saw him look over the drink. "It's called soda, it fizzes in your mouth, go ahead and try it." She said as she drank some of her own drink.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: A Two Man Band (Open)   A Two Man Band (Open) EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 8:26 pm

Toji laughs,smiling, as Jenny says it was and that Laney used it just to get out of reach things,laughing more as Laney xconfirms it with a extremely satisfied and pleased look.Face reddened slightly and the spiky piece of hair sticking out from under his hat glowing just at the laughs, the boy nods, taking a swig. His eyes widen in shock as he swishes it in his mouth. Swallowing, Toji grins in pleased awe."Woooah....." He laughs happily, drinking more.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: A Two Man Band (Open)   A Two Man Band (Open) EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 5:17 pm

"We watch the toji in his natural habitat as he learns what love truly tastes like in the form of a fizzy beverage. The young toji looks in awe of the fizzy love he had just experienced before drinking more learning why soda can become highly addictive to modern day teens" Laney narrated in a quiet tone using a rolled up napkin as a microphone then whispered into the napkin. "Never will the young toji experience anything so exotic and life changing drink wise in the human world until he comes across his first beer, only 19.99 a bottle for minors at the current bar were at, mr bar man please hook me up with one to add to my soda."

she said in a deep toned whispering voice closing her eyes as she said the last part holding up 20 dollars in between 2 of her fingers that the bartender took and placed a beer in her now open hand. "Thank you kind sir..." The man shook his head mumbling. "Such a weird kid." Jenny giggled watching her as she put the napkin down and chugged half her soda then poured the beer in the drink to refill it.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: A Two Man Band (Open)   A Two Man Band (Open) EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 7:09 pm

The said Toji blinks, looking at Laney with confusion and and a tilted head.Huh? Hmmm...he felt a little funny......Shrugging, the boy smiles, drinking some more root beer as his foot taps the closest part of the stool repeatedly. Watching as Laney pours this stuff called beer into her soda, Tojis brows furrow in curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: A Two Man Band (Open)   A Two Man Band (Open) EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 11:23 pm

Laney then stired her drink with her finger before drinking some of it noticing Toji's curiosity. She then grabbed the beer and started to hand it to him "Here try some-" she noticed her hand was now empty and saw Jenny holding the beer. "Laney no..." She shrugged "hey at least im not offering him weed." Jenny put the beer down. "Laney weed is healthier to the body that beer" Laney reached in her pocket. "well I have some of that too-"

Jenny placed her hand on hers to stop her. "Not the point Laney... before you offer him any drugs he should really learn what they are first" Laney rose a finger opening her mouth but Jenny cut her off. "And I don't mean first hand...." She held her finger and mouth in the same pose as she moved her hand to her drink and grabbed the glass and moved it to her mouth and started drinking instead of talking.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: A Two Man Band (Open)   A Two Man Band (Open) EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 10:26 am

Toji blinks as she starts to hand the beer to him, and he reaches out...only for Jenny to snatch it away before he could grab it.Huh? Why? Listening with a tilted head, he takes another drink, fidgeting. The boy really wanted to run around....but he shouldn't, he was pretending to be fully human...As they discuss,Toji blinks. Aaaah, so beer was bad for the body...And wait, weed? Why would he want grass?As Laney is stopped and drinks with a odd pose, the boy picks up his notepad.-What are these dro..dre.. stuff you're talking about?-
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: A Two Man Band (Open)   A Two Man Band (Open) EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 7:58 pm

Jenny sighed seeing his question. "Well drugs can rang from many different forms of things but the ones we are talking about affect your mind in many different ways, weed being the safer route of the two since it doesn't hurt your body at all but alcohol does and can potentially kill you like many forms of drugs can if consumed irresponsibly." She tried to explain to him.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: A Two Man Band (Open)   A Two Man Band (Open) EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 12:49 am

Toji listens, brow furrowed. So......drugs....messed with your mind. He shivers at that,rubbing his throat, and listens more, swinging his legs as he thinks. The boy then asks another question with his notepad.-Ah.So they are bad.....but....if that is so, why do people use them?-
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: A Two Man Band (Open)   A Two Man Band (Open) EmptySat Feb 27, 2016 6:12 pm

"Because they make life interesting!" Laney exclaimed with a bright smile after reading his question. "Well you aren't exactly wrong... having to bail you out of jail because you tried to steal cheetos and the decked 13 other customers who tried to stop you from stealing because you were short 3 cents was a rather interesting pit stop to make on the way home from patrol..." Laney held a proud smile. "Fuuuun tiiiiimes I almost remember it like it was 3 days and 1 hour ago." Jenny stared at her making her blink. "what....?" "That was 3 days and 1 hour ago...." She nodded "Riiiiiiiiight" She then went back to drinking.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: A Two Man Band (Open)   A Two Man Band (Open) EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 2:02 am

Toji blinks, leaning back slightly, as Laney exclaims,though he smiles back.Had to admit, Laney was good fun.Listening to the exchange....and a rather interesting story....the boy laughs softly,beaming happily as he becomes relaxed....or at least as relaxed as he could be with the sugerly nectar coursing his veins. Hearing repeared taps, he glances down aat his feet,which cease their movement.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: A Two Man Band (Open)   A Two Man Band (Open) EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 6:31 am

Jenny notices Toji checking out his feet as they stop tapping and blinked. "You okay Toji?" She asked confused as to why he was tapping so much without apparently realizing it. Laney drank some of her drink and moved to poor some beer in Jenny's drink but jenny while still looking at Toji covered her drink with her hand making Laney pout. "You're no fun..."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: A Two Man Band (Open)   A Two Man Band (Open) EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 2:37 pm

The boy looks up, grinning sheepishly as he fidgets. Nodding, Toji picks up his notebook,writing out a answer.-I think so...but I feel odd. Very....awake, like I want to run around and around and around.I don't know why,though.- He watches as Laney attempts to poor beer into Jenny's drink, only for the girl to block,and shrugs, foot starting up again.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: A Two Man Band (Open)   A Two Man Band (Open) EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 7:48 pm

"That's called a sugar rush" jenny explained as Laney drank her soda. "How about you two go and handle his need for speed and I'll stay here and booze it up." Jenny nodded looking to Toji "is that good with you toji?" She asked curious as to what he wanted to do.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: A Two Man Band (Open)   A Two Man Band (Open) EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 10:39 pm

The boy blinks, tilting his head."Hmm?" Sugar rush? Well...it was...apt.He felt like his blood was rushing around in him.At the suggestion Toji's eyes widen, and he grins,nodding rapidly.At Jenny's question he nods, fidgeting."Hurry please?"The boy looks at her, unconsciously making use of Puppy Eyes.

(Yes,that last part was mostly to have Toji use Puppy Eyes.^^Toji:(makes strangling gestures)
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: A Two Man Band (Open)   A Two Man Band (Open) EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 1:15 am

Jenny saw his reaction and chuckled nodding. "Can you keep an eye on my violin?" Laney nodded with a smile. "Yeah and don't worry I wont wait up" She said with a wink making Jenny blush. "Text me when your home safe." Jenny said and motioned for toji to follow as she hopped down. "You too Jen" She nodded and would leave with toji. When they got out side Jenny looked to him "I think the school is empty since its like 11 at night we could go to the track and you could run around that if you want."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: A Two Man Band (Open)   A Two Man Band (Open) EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 4:47 pm

Toji glances between the two, seeing Jenny's blush, and tilts his head. Hmm? Nodding as Jenny motions to him, the boy hops down and follows her out. Bouncing in place on the sidewalk as she suggests the school's track, he nods with a excited grin, looking forward to letting out some of this energy.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: A Two Man Band (Open)   A Two Man Band (Open) EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 4:10 am

She then walked over to an alley way by the bar and grabbed her hover board that she hid having rode it there with Laney. She then turned it on and got on and held a hand out to toji to offer him help on. If he got on she then would kick off the ground and ride towards the school if he didn't she would just ride beside him as he ran to the school.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Two Man Band (Open)   A Two Man Band (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Two Man Band (Open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Roleplay Section :: Completed Episodes :: Completed Episodes-
Jump to: