Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
AU: Welcome to Kindergarten (Open) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
AU: Welcome to Kindergarten (Open) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
AU: Welcome to Kindergarten (Open) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
AU: Welcome to Kindergarten (Open) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
AU: Welcome to Kindergarten (Open) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
AU: Welcome to Kindergarten (Open) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
AU: Welcome to Kindergarten (Open) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
AU: Welcome to Kindergarten (Open) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
AU: Welcome to Kindergarten (Open) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
AU: Welcome to Kindergarten (Open) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
AU: Welcome to Kindergarten (Open) I_vote_lcapAU: Welcome to Kindergarten (Open) I_voting_barAU: Welcome to Kindergarten (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
AU: Welcome to Kindergarten (Open) I_vote_lcapAU: Welcome to Kindergarten (Open) I_voting_barAU: Welcome to Kindergarten (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
AU: Welcome to Kindergarten (Open) I_vote_lcap0%AU: Welcome to Kindergarten (Open) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
AU: Welcome to Kindergarten (Open) I_vote_lcap0%AU: Welcome to Kindergarten (Open) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
AU: Welcome to Kindergarten (Open) I_vote_lcap100%AU: Welcome to Kindergarten (Open) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

AU: Welcome to Kindergarten (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

AU: Welcome to Kindergarten (Open) Empty
PostSubject: AU: Welcome to Kindergarten (Open)   AU: Welcome to Kindergarten (Open) EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 1:05 am

It was the first day of school, and a crowd of confused looking children were gathering in Mrs. Albert's Kindergarten classroom.

One of these confused children was a short, stocky robot. He had dim red eyes, a big head, a plump body, and short arms and legs. For some reason, he was wearing a sweater, blue jeans, and glasses. He carried a notebook and pen in one of his stubby hands, as well.

His name was Robot Sniper. And he was here to learn. One day, he was going to grow up to be a big, important assassin.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: AU: Welcome to Kindergarten (Open)   AU: Welcome to Kindergarten (Open) EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 1:12 am

A portal opens, and out pops a small blue haired boy, scrawny, and surprisingly enough, even shorter then the other children. A redhaired woman pokes her head through, smiling gently at him."You be good, Toji, and make some friend!! More importantly.....have fun!!!" Toji nods, beaming."OK, mommy!!!" As the portal closes he glances around, then spots a robot."Hi!!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AU: Welcome to Kindergarten (Open)   AU: Welcome to Kindergarten (Open) EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 8:59 pm

Robot Sniper turns to the blue-haired child. He seemed quite short. That might be important to know, in case he was ever a target to assassinate.

Robot Sniper opened the notebook to the first page and showed it to Toji. It had words written on it in bold black marker.

'Hi. My name is Robot Sniper. You can call me Rob.'

He turned to the next page.

'What is your name?'

When you were a robot that couldn't talk, you learned to read and write really early. Come to think of it, though, Toji might not know how to read yet. The shorty was just in kindergarten, after all. Most kids their age probably couldn't read at all.

Well, either way, Robot Sniper hoped they could be friends.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: AU: Welcome to Kindergarten (Open)   AU: Welcome to Kindergarten (Open) EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 11:20 pm

Toji blinks, tilting his head curiously at the notebook. Huh.....Trying to puzzle it out, the little boy manages to get the gist."Hihi, Rob!!!"Deciphering the next part, with some effort, he grins happily."I'm Toji!!! Toji O.....OK....Oakeyme!!!" Nodding proudly, he suddenly hugs Rob."I like you, you're nice!!!Wanna be fr....fre...frends?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AU: Welcome to Kindergarten (Open)   AU: Welcome to Kindergarten (Open) EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 12:25 am

Toji had managed to translate the written word into thought and gauge it's meaning. Rob was impressed. This short boy must be a real intellectual.

That chain of thought was thrown out when Toji experienced difficulty saying his own name, and the word 'friends.'

Toji embraced him. It seemed to be a kindhearted gesture. Rob gently patted Toji on the top of the head. Hopefully, his desire for friendship would be expressed in the simple act. He would have nodded, but Toji was hugging him so close he couldn't move his neck.

As their hug ended, Rob noticed that a variety of toys were displayed on a nearby table. He pointed them out to Toji, but wasn't sure which toys they should start playing with.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: AU: Welcome to Kindergarten (Open)   AU: Welcome to Kindergarten (Open) EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 4:38 pm

Toji smiles happily as he's patted on the head.Ha, already got a new friend!!!!! As he ends the hug, the robot points to a table of toys.Tilting his head, the child blurs over, grabbing several random ones, then blurs back to Rob, beaming as he holds them out to his new friend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AU: Welcome to Kindergarten (Open)   AU: Welcome to Kindergarten (Open) EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 8:06 pm

Rob stared at Toji, then at the table, then back at Toji. He hadn't seen the short kid move. He had just disappeared for a fraction of a second. It seemed that Toji was very, very fast. He would probably win any race.

Unfortunately, none of the toys were guns. Not even toy guns. He accepted a toy from Toji that looked like a banana with arms, legs, and a face. He thought it was a very odd toy. Real bananas did not have similar features. It must be a piece of abstract art.

Wait, maybe the arms came off. Rob pulled at one of them, and it snapped off. Clearly, this was not intended by the toy maker. Rob looked at Toji, hoping the shorty wouldn't be mad.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: AU: Welcome to Kindergarten (Open)   AU: Welcome to Kindergarten (Open) EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 3:19 pm

Toji happily plays with a pair of dinosaurs,making roaring noises, then he hears a snap. Looking up curiously, the little boy tilts his head,examining the situation."....." Smiling reassuringly, he gently takes the toy, looking at it closely. Ooh, what if he did like daddy with one of his weird sculptures?!?! Tip of the tongue sticking out in concentration, he places the arm back, fitting it into the break, then let's electricity run over his hand, the heat softening the plastic and reforming it back together.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AU: Welcome to Kindergarten (Open)   AU: Welcome to Kindergarten (Open) EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 1:25 am

Rob blinked, twice. Toji had fixed the toy. The shorty was full of surprises. Rob patted him on the head, in thanks.

Placing the banana man on a nearby desk, Rob picked up another toy, a miniature horse. He also picked up a small plastic block. The horse went near the window, where he viewed Banana Man from a distance.

Banana Man didn't seem to be moving. Perhaps he was lost in thought, or reading a book. Maybe he was sleeping while standing up. Horse decided that this was the best time. He threw the block. Well, technically, Rob threw the block, but it went flying towards Banana Man.

Assassination!
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: AU: Welcome to Kindergarten (Open)   AU: Welcome to Kindergarten (Open) EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 1:44 pm

Humming happily at the headpat, the little boy watches curiously as Rob sets the toys up, head tilted. What was the small robot up to, anyway? Blinking as the he 'fires' the block, Toji tracks it. Wham!!!! Right in the forehead!!! As the banana falls over he claps, smiling. Nice shot!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AU: Welcome to Kindergarten (Open)   AU: Welcome to Kindergarten (Open) EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 1:36 am

The teacher walked in the room and got everyone's attention. "Hello everyone!" She said. "I'm so excited that you're all here. We're going to have a lot of fun and learn a lot."

The teacher went over a few classroom rules. None of them were difficult to understand, at least not to Rob. Still, he listened intently. Rules were very important to robots. A few students were not paying attention. How dare they disrespect the teacher? Perhaps he, Rob, should assassinate them to show his devotion to the rules.

"And no assassinations..."

Rob's head dropped, mimicking sadness. The rules were...unfortunate. But they had to be followed.

The teacher asked for everyone to say their name and their favorite color. They were going around in a circle. It looked like Toji was going to have to answer before Rob.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: AU: Welcome to Kindergarten (Open)   AU: Welcome to Kindergarten (Open) EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 2:40 am

Toji waves happily at the teacher when she comes in, beaming, he really hoped they'd have fun too! As she goes onto the rules, he listens curiously, head tilted, and glances at Rob,. Huh, his new friend seemed sad...Smiling reassuringly, he pats him on the choulder,glancing up as the introductions begin. When its his turn he hops up, waving hello."Hihi!! I'm Toji Oakeyme, and my fav'rit color is light blue!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AU: Welcome to Kindergarten (Open)   AU: Welcome to Kindergarten (Open) EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 12:49 am

Light blue? That was the same color as his hair. Was that what decided what someone's favorite color was? If so, what would be the point of asking such a question. In either case, Rob didn't have any hair. What should he say is his favorite color, then?

Rob held up his notebook, showing his name. He flipped the page and discovered that the difficult question had already been answered. He showed the second page to the classroom.

'My favorite color is black.'

Rob waited as the rest of the children gave their answers. He wondered what they were going to do next.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: AU: Welcome to Kindergarten (Open)   AU: Welcome to Kindergarten (Open) EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 10:42 pm

Toji smiles as Rob 'calls' out his favorite color. Huh....he was painted in black...Maybe his...parents?builders?...knew, and that's why they painted him that color!! How nice of them!!!!Glancing around as the other kids introduce themselves, the boy hopes to make new friends....But first, let's see what the nice lady wanted them to do!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AU: Welcome to Kindergarten (Open)   AU: Welcome to Kindergarten (Open) EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 9:31 pm

The students finished giving their favorite colors. The teacher told them it was time for some art. She pointed to several small tubes of plato. The kindergartners were supposed to shape something out of the plato, using their imagination.

Right away, some kids were making sculptures of things. Cars, people, houses, castles, horses, and even a space ship. Rob instinctively made a gun.

The teacher looked at it. "It's very nice, Rob. But can you make something...different?"

Different? Well, he didn't want to copy someone else. What else could he make? Imagination wasn't his strong point. He looked to see what Toji was making.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: AU: Welcome to Kindergarten (Open)   AU: Welcome to Kindergarten (Open) EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 2:14 am

Toji cheers as she says it's time for art. Giving a quick thumbs up to Rob when the robot begins his work, the boy begins going to it as well. First, he makes a thin mound of the stuff, then grabs somore, tip of tongue sticking out in concentration as he became to make bending, forked columns come up from the mound.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AU: Welcome to Kindergarten (Open)   AU: Welcome to Kindergarten (Open) EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 2:28 am

Toji was making...something. Rob simply had no idea what it could possibly be.

Something other than a gun. Hmmm. Well, in assassination, there could arise situations were guns were impractical tools. A commonplace item could potentially make a better weapon in areas where traditional weapons were on lock down, or if a weapon had been destroyed.

But what everyday item could you use as a weapon?

He started shaping the clay again, forming it into a piano.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: AU: Welcome to Kindergarten (Open)   AU: Welcome to Kindergarten (Open) EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 8:31 pm

Toji finishes, nodding with glee. There we go, perfect!!!!!Beaming happily, the little boy glances around, then spots what his new friend was doing. Letting out a impressed oooooooh, he turns, watching carefully as the small robot makes his art.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AU: Welcome to Kindergarten (Open)   AU: Welcome to Kindergarten (Open) EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 12:44 am

The piano was finished, and ready to be used as a surprise weapon. Rob decided his art project was acceptable.

It seemed they had some extra time on their hands. Rob looked at Toji. He pulled out a pen and wrote a quick message on his notebook, hoping the boy would be able to read it.

'What do you want to be when you grow up?'
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: AU: Welcome to Kindergarten (Open)   AU: Welcome to Kindergarten (Open) EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 9:14 pm

Toji looks at the notebook, humming as he processes it."........" Nodding with a happy grin, the little boy beams at his new friend, sparks crackling through his hair as his legs swing."I'm gonna be the next chief of my clan!!!!" He tilts his head."Though I'd like to be a musici....music maker as well.....What about you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AU: Welcome to Kindergarten (Open)   AU: Welcome to Kindergarten (Open) EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 11:53 pm

Rob was worried for a while. This written message was more complicated than prior notes. He watched at Toji struggled to make out the syllables, but was pleasantly surprised in the end. Toji really was quite smart for his age. Rob had been afraid that finding a friend would be impossible. But Toji was a boy of intelligence, and he had a dream that was fitting: to be a musician. He had another goal, too, but Rob didn't quite understand. Robots didn't have clans.

'What is Chief of Clan?'
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: AU: Welcome to Kindergarten (Open)   AU: Welcome to Kindergarten (Open) EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 10:10 pm

Toji tilts his head, then smiles,tilting it the other way to think how best to explain it,especially since he didn't completely understand himself.....Hmmmmm....Ah, yeah, that'll work. Beaming at his friend, he nods."A chief is like a boss!! They guide the clan, and boss them around!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AU: Welcome to Kindergarten (Open)   AU: Welcome to Kindergarten (Open) EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 7:50 pm

The boss? That was certainly an important job. Important people were often the targets of assassination.

Rob wrote another message. This one he did not expect Toji to be able to understand, although the boy had surprised him before.

'I'm going to be an assassin.'

He handed the notebook to Toji. While the shorty was reading it, Rob would walk behind him and smash the clay piano on his head. Being made of clay, it smooshed, and did no damage to the half-demon. Rob hadn't been expecting anything different. It was just play, after all. This was kindergarten, where you played to learn the skills you would use later in life.

Rob decided he was going to like it here.

OOC: I think this would make a nice place to end.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AU: Welcome to Kindergarten (Open)   AU: Welcome to Kindergarten (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

AU: Welcome to Kindergarten (Open)
Page 1 of 1