Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
the little ripper (open) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
the little ripper (open) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
the little ripper (open) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
the little ripper (open) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
the little ripper (open) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
the little ripper (open) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
the little ripper (open) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
the little ripper (open) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
the little ripper (open) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
the little ripper (open) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
the little ripper (open) I_vote_lcapthe little ripper (open) I_voting_barthe little ripper (open) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
the little ripper (open) I_vote_lcapthe little ripper (open) I_voting_barthe little ripper (open) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
the little ripper (open) I_vote_lcap0%the little ripper (open) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
the little ripper (open) I_vote_lcap100%the little ripper (open) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

the little ripper (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Testing do not remove
Civillian
Civillian

the little ripper (open) Empty
PostSubject: the little ripper (open)   the little ripper (open) EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 4:39 pm

Bjorn had been trapped in the dumpster for two days when the manager noticed the holes punched in the side from in the dumpster. When Bjorn heard the man he shrieked and threw himself at the side shaking it. The manager ran inside and called for help, a monster in his dumpster it was huge and monstrous according to his reporting meaning that heroes were called in to deal with it. It wasn't a quiet night for the restaurant but normal people wouldn't hear the call from the back.
Bjorn would have to wait for someone to open his new cell.
Back to top Go down
Amaggad
Civillian
Civillian
Amaggad

PostSubject: Re: the little ripper (open)   the little ripper (open) EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 7:25 pm

Having heard some noise, Spiderboy was eager to investigate. Perched up on a roof, he looked down at the a dumpster beside a restaurant. It seemed to have something inside it, he had no clue. But there appeared to be several dents in the side, even a little noise was heard. Curiosity was something he couldn't resist this time, so shot forward a line of webbing. It clinged onto the dumpster, and from there Spiderboy gave it a tug so the dumpster fell over onto it's side. He didn't dare make another move just yet, caution was the plan here. See what happens.
Back to top Go down
Testing do not remove
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: the little ripper (open)   the little ripper (open) EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 7:32 pm

Bjorn felt the dumpster shift and bit through the plastic roof in a couple bites. He slithered out of the hole he made and shook the garbage off his monstrous body. Bjorn looked around quickly and spotted the web looking up at her. Bjorn hissed slightly and began moving down the alley quickly slithering into the shadows to try and avoid Spiderboy.
Back to top Go down
Amaggad
Civillian
Civillian
Amaggad

PostSubject: Re: the little ripper (open)   the little ripper (open) EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 7:42 pm

"The hell..."

Spiderboy zipped further down the alley, clinging to the side of the wall, some distance ahead of the... thing. He watched as it moved along, unsure if he should step in or not. A warning shot, he shot out a few small web-ombs in front of the creature to grab it's attention.
Back to top Go down
Testing do not remove
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: the little ripper (open)   the little ripper (open) EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 7:48 pm

Bjorn saw the web and leapt forward at it slicing into the webbing with his long talons. Bjorn was caught in the web and roared. "Release me you insignificant threads. I will tear you apart if you don't let me go this instant." He began biting and trying to eat the webbing.
Back to top Go down
Amaggad
Civillian
Civillian
Amaggad

PostSubject: Re: the little ripper (open)   the little ripper (open) EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 8:01 pm

Spiderboy dropped down to the floor now. Taking his time to slowly approach, eventually squatting down not far in front of it for a closer look.

"Whoa... how about I don't, and we have a little chat first? I'll start. I'm Spiderboy, what the hell are you?"
Back to top Go down
Testing do not remove
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: the little ripper (open)   the little ripper (open) EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 8:05 pm

Bjorn looked up at the human and shrunk back trying desperately to pull free now that his whole head was entangled. Bjorn was panicking as he said. "No the demon just like last time the big two legged demon it has come back for Bjorn, not the dark, we hate the dark. The NOISE, it burned our shell for so long. It is bad for us, we don't want to go back, The dark will hurt us again!" Bjorn seemed as though he was out of his mind with fear.
Back to top Go down
Amaggad
Civillian
Civillian
Amaggad

PostSubject: Re: the little ripper (open)   the little ripper (open) EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 8:19 pm

"Cool your beans, alright? I'm not going to hurt you, nothing is... think of me as being Border Patrol. I just want your name little fella, what you are and what 'ya doing would be helpful too if you can tell me"

Spiderboy was ready for another shot to ensnare if need be.
Back to top Go down
Testing do not remove
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: the little ripper (open)   the little ripper (open) EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 8:23 pm

Bjorn looked up going calm and said. "Names hold power, I am called ripper, I don't know what I am or where I'm from, I'm just trying to live outside the painful dark. Your like the demon that put me in the dark. The dark is around you I can feel it oozing from you, the darkness is hiding inside you." as he neared the end of his speech he looked afraid again and pulled harder pulling the asphalt apart if the web didn't let go, Bjorn was using his full strength in a burst meaning he was pulling with a force of half a ton.
Back to top Go down
Amaggad
Civillian
Civillian
Amaggad

PostSubject: Re: the little ripper (open)   the little ripper (open) EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 8:33 pm

"I know sometimes I look a little off but, I'm no Demon"

That's when the webbing broke. Spiderman stood up tall, not going to fire another shot. All he did now was step to one side, out of the creatues way.

"Go ahead and leave if you want. Just know, there's some nasty people out there... not everyone will be like me, willing to let you go"
Back to top Go down
Testing do not remove
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: the little ripper (open)   the little ripper (open) EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 8:41 pm

Ripper looked up at him and asked quietly "What should ripper do? Ripper is lost an alone, no one helps Ripper we are alone, we were always alone. We are hungry and things trap us. The thing you killed it ate me, I was attacking its stomach when the humans heard me. They want to kill us, they want us to hurt, we are different they throw things at us that hurt." Ripper slithered toward Spiderboy his talons tucked against his ribs. He tilted his large head it was half his body and included his torso.
Back to top Go down
Amaggad
Civillian
Civillian
Amaggad

PostSubject: Re: the little ripper (open)   the little ripper (open) EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 8:48 pm

"Erm, that was a dumpster... It isn't alive, it didn't eat you. It's like a box, you got trapped inside is all. Probably safer for you inside it really, I guess. ...but erm, I don't know what you want me to suggest. Tag along with me? That's... that's much more dangerous"

Spiderboy was bewildered really. He hadn't seen anything like this creature before, nor was he expecting things to go like this.
Back to top Go down
Testing do not remove
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: the little ripper (open)   the little ripper (open) EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 8:53 pm

Ripper nodded and said. "Dangerous, Good I like dangerous, Dangerous means I get to fight and can grow up, there was nothing to fight in the dark. I've been an infant for so long, we are the same of our people. We shall come with you and help you, we can go places you can't you are big and we are small. We can get in places easier." Ripper moved to him and began trying to climb his leg suddenly he had much smaller legs on the bottom of his torso that didn't have talons.
Back to top Go down
Amaggad
Civillian
Civillian
Amaggad

PostSubject: Re: the little ripper (open)   the little ripper (open) EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 8:57 pm

"Need a little help?"

Spiderboy said, bending over slightly with his arms stretched out, offering to pick Ripper up to carry him. Spiderboy wasn't so sure about Ripper tagging along but, at least if Spiderboy can see him, he can't get into too much trouble.
Back to top Go down
Testing do not remove
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: the little ripper (open)   the little ripper (open) EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 8:59 pm

Ripper grabbed his hands with the tiny legs and said. "I can't wait to hunt you one day, It'll be so much fun for us! Where do we go first?"
Back to top Go down
Amaggad
Civillian
Civillian
Amaggad

PostSubject: Re: the little ripper (open)   the little ripper (open) EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 9:01 pm

Spiderboy picked Ripper up now, looking down at him with a look of uncertainty.

"Hunt me? ...not allowed friends now or something?"

Spiderboy then sorted himself out a bit, so that he could hold Ripper in one arm and then have the other to web swing. Once done he shot a web up towards a building, ready to zip upwards.

"Hold on tight little fella"
Back to top Go down
Testing do not remove
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: the little ripper (open)   the little ripper (open) EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 9:06 pm

Ripper held on with his legs and wrapped his tail around the arm saying happily. "Of couse we're friends, hunting and killing your friends is the nicest thing you can do for them." He was sure of this his mother had taught him long ago that one day he would hunt and kill all of his siblings or one of them would kill him, then he would hunt his mother and father and later his child would hunt him one day. Ripper wanted to include his new friend in his culture and what better way than through a hunt one day when he was bigger.
Back to top Go down
Amaggad
Civillian
Civillian
Amaggad

PostSubject: Re: the little ripper (open)   the little ripper (open) EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 9:09 pm

"Sure..."

And with that Spiderboy zipped up into the sky with Ripper hanging on. Hopefully Ripper doesn't grow too fast... Spiderboy has a lot of living planned. Woo!

END.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the little ripper (open)   the little ripper (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

the little ripper (open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Roleplay Section :: Completed Episodes :: Teen Titan Go Days :: Restaurants & Bars-
Jump to: