Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
No one will touch my property (open) [EV] EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
No one will touch my property (open) [EV] EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
No one will touch my property (open) [EV] EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
No one will touch my property (open) [EV] EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
No one will touch my property (open) [EV] EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
No one will touch my property (open) [EV] EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
No one will touch my property (open) [EV] EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
No one will touch my property (open) [EV] EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
No one will touch my property (open) [EV] EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
No one will touch my property (open) [EV] EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
No one will touch my property (open) [EV] I_vote_lcapNo one will touch my property (open) [EV] I_voting_barNo one will touch my property (open) [EV] I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
No one will touch my property (open) [EV] I_vote_lcapNo one will touch my property (open) [EV] I_voting_barNo one will touch my property (open) [EV] I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
No one will touch my property (open) [EV] I_vote_lcap0%No one will touch my property (open) [EV] I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
No one will touch my property (open) [EV] I_vote_lcap0%No one will touch my property (open) [EV] I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
No one will touch my property (open) [EV] I_vote_lcap100%No one will touch my property (open) [EV] I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

No one will touch my property (open) [EV]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

No one will touch my property (open) [EV] Empty
PostSubject: No one will touch my property (open) [EV]   No one will touch my property (open) [EV] EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:47 pm

Miley closed her eyes and leaned back in her chair with her knees up and under her dress still her feet poking out from the bottom of the dress. She held onto an i pod that rested in her lap with both hands, ear buds came from the audio jack and were firmly placed in her ears as she listened to the music.

She  lightly bobbed her head as she sat besides her master who was having a meeting in his mansions office with a few other men. A man annoyed him and he leaned over to miley and gently  moved his hand under her hair and pulled out her ear bud making her open her eye and top bobbing her head as he whispered in her ear.

"See that mr. tomson directly across from us at the table takes the quick way out and is relieved of all his duties...." She knew that meant to throw him out the window and if he didn't die from the fall  out the 10th story window to kill him. "Understood..." She said with a nod "Good girl...." he said putting her ear bud in. Miley then looked up at the man who was still talking and started to stand up annoyed and narrowed her eyes a bit.

She then suddenly jumped up onto the table and lept at him and landed both her feet on his chest and as all her weight was put into him he fell backwards out the window. She crouched down using him as a shield from the shattered glass that was now lodged all over his back side. Her master smirked looking at the studded men.

"anyone else want to oppose my plan?" They all shook their heads and he smirked. "now... who wants to help fund my plan?" he asked and all of the men whipped out their check books.  Miley landed on the ground with the man who adsorbed the blow to the ground all of his bones shattering.

her shouted in pain and gasped as the glass shards that went into his back pierced through his lungs started to fill them with blood. He looked like a drowning fish that couldn't move anymore to try and make it back to the water.... it was rather sad.

she hoped up and spread her legs landing over him with her feet on opposite sides of him and she leaned down and placed her hand onto his neck and lowered her mouth besides his ear and whispered in English with he freeconic accent. "I am sorry and I hope that the after life can make up for your sudden death...." The man trembled

"Just close your eyes.... I'll make it quick for you...." the man teared up in fear but closed his eye and  she shot out a massive shard of ice into his neck and killed him making the mans trembling stop. She stayed over him for a few moments as she stared at the ground and placed her hand on the ice shard and shattered it as a massive man walked over then.  

He reached down and placed a hand on her head to comfort her knowing she didn't exactly like killing. She looked over to him and he nodded to her and she climbed off the body that the man then picked it up as the gardener walked over ready to clean the blood from the ground.

She then paused as the men from the office filed out and she waited for the to clear out and looked up to her master as he walked out after the men and held out his hand and she turned off the music and handed the ipod and the ear buds to him. He looked at the ipod curiously "Hmm.... I still have no idea how you can like this Hollywood Undead stuff..."

"I like how fast they can sing, the lyrics, and the music." he started at her for a long while. "Don't they sing about 'adult content' some times?" She nodded "and you still like those lyrics?"  she gave him an innocent look and he shrugged pocketing the ipod ad ear buds. "Very well then, come on." She nodded and walked beside him.

"Where are we going?" she asked as then got into a limo. "A club..." The limo started to drive off. "the last time we went there the guard told us i was too young to be a stripper then went home crying after i punched him in the-" he cut her off. "Don't worry after that i made sure that they knew not to assume such things about you and to not question you when you come by..... though watching you send a grown man running away crying was very amusing."

she laid on the couch like et up of the seats in the limo then "yeah... I could see why that would be so amusing to see." She said staring at the ceiling. "When we arrive I will be talking to the owner  at a private table. of course I would like you by my side but make sure you are at the furthest point away from him."

"Whys that." he asked looking over to him. "Because... I don't like it when filth touches my property...." He said coldly but not really towards her but towards the thought of that man touching miley. She stared at him for a few moments but looked back to the ceiling. Soon they arrived and took their places at the table as the sleaze ball that ran the 75% bar 25% strip joint part of the club that constantly started at Miley as he and her master talked.

She slowly over the corse of them talking about the ownership of the bar Miley moved closer to her master never having felt so uncomfortable and never having felt that she would ever find comfort in her master knowing that he would act protective of her if someone tried to mess with her. "So... is the little girl for sale?" the man asked with a perverted grin and her master slammed his fist onto the table and spoke in a cold tone.

"I will kill you... with my own bare hands if you even look at her again..." When he said that he stood up and gently guided miley over by her hand over to an empty booth  out of sight of the man. "Stay here until i say other wise..." Miley nodded "Understood........." As he turned to leave she spoke quietly but loud enough for him to hear. "Thank you sir...." h paused but nodded to her before going back over to the table leaving miley to sit alone at the booth silently.
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: No one will touch my property (open) [EV]   No one will touch my property (open) [EV] EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 11:27 pm

Tonight was Ryuu's first night working at the strip joint. Of course she wasn't working as a stripper... yet.. she was still taking lessons and waiting for her 18th, but she had gotten into the club through a friend. They all felt horrible for her with her situation at home and needing an escape from her grandfather, so now she worked nights to pay the bills...
The girl was in a tight black sparkly dress, tall black heels, and a black smokey eye that made her purple hair pop. She was constantly handing out drinks and food to the VIP, special area, and people in booths. So Ryuu was getting a work out from going to place to place, she was also landing quite a lot of tips which she shoved into her bra.

The girl would sway her hips, walking as quickly as possible to another booth where a girl was sat alone. "Hey Welcome to Lusties, can I get your something to drink?"
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: No one will touch my property (open) [EV]   No one will touch my property (open) [EV] EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 11:54 pm

Miley sighed as she sat alone and moved laying down in her booth and laid on her arms as she watched the people dance around and drink  random drinks and just act like over all sleaze balls and or dancing for money  using their mating ritual dances to hypnotize the genders that found them appealing to give them money.

Their tactics were not ones that she would resort to herself but she respected the skills the females had in getting their money. A girl then blacked her view and welcomed her to the club and asked her if she wanted anything to drink. She then looked her over and then back up to her before speaking in her usual feeconic accent. "Uh... sure. Anything new on the menu? Also are you a new employee here? I do not recognize you."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: No one will touch my property (open) [EV]   No one will touch my property (open) [EV] EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 12:08 am

The girl she was talking too was apparently a regular here and already knew the menu and staff. Ryuu was warned already to treat the regulars with extra care, knowing their business was very important. She was also told by some of the other dancers that worked here that there were a few men that came here that were not to be messed with. You don't talk back, you only say nice things, and you rarely talk to their property. It was a scary thing, but she knew if worse came to worse she could knock them out.
"Yeah it's my first day here! Nothing new to the menu though... Just a lot of alcohol.."
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: No one will touch my property (open) [EV]   No one will touch my property (open) [EV] EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 12:25 am

She nodded "Oh, well it is a pleasure to meet you, I hope my master doesn't fire you when he buys this place, though you should be fine since you're new and can be retaught easily if he doesn't like your performance" She then sat up. "In that case I will take a Freezer Burn, just tell the bartender that it is for Milicondras he or she will know where to charge the drink to." She said. Milicondras/Mili/Miley was one of the big names the girl would probably been told to look out for since she and her master were very much regulars and very important customers for disclosed reasons though as far as the dancers knew miley just called her master as such because he liked her to say so and wouldn't really know she was a real slave.

The freezer burn drink she ordered was known to be her favorite drink. She liked it alcoholic and non alcoholic but preferred it alcoholic. The drink was super chilled with mint flavored sugar riming the martini glass and the strong alcoholic beverage was flavored mint but the flavor faded the warmer it got allowing it not to conflict against the flavor it gained when the red ice cubes melted releasing ghost peppers that were blended up and placed in an ice cub tray with a solid ghost pepper in the center so it would float in the drink after the ice melted to work like olives did while the shredded ghost peppers made the drink spicy and red.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: No one will touch my property (open) [EV]   No one will touch my property (open) [EV] EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 12:52 am

When she said her name, Ryuu almost froze in place. This was the girl who's.. master???... was planning on buying the place. Some of the dancers told her if this did happen they were all going to hit up another strip club across town called Zesty, due to this guy having some kind of scary reputation. Ryuu didn't know much, she just needed to make some money so pay the bills. As they say, there ain't no rest for the wicked.
"Alright, freezer burn is on its way." Ryuu told her, keeping a calm composure and walking towards the bar. She ordered the drink for Millicondras which the bar tender hesitantly gave to her. "You better hope he doesn't question you... Just be nice and nothing bad will happen." He warned her, handing her the drink on a small tray allowing Ryuu to walk back over.

She'd set the drink down on the table, on top of a coaster, and smile. "Anything else?"
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: No one will touch my property (open) [EV]   No one will touch my property (open) [EV] EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 1:13 am

She eyed her and noticeably noted the fact that the girl seemed to know who she was and nodded watching her leave. She nodded to her as she took her drink and drank it casually as if it wasn't cold at all as loud banging and then the sound of a table breaking in half as some dancers gasped as her master bashed the owner face into the table until it broke in half looking angry as fuck. his hand now was covered in the man's blood as he left his body fall to the ground and lay in a large and growing puddle of blood. Her master then fixed his tie as he walked over and sat down next to miley in her booth. "He looked at me didn't he?"

She asked drinking her drink. "Yes and once again asked if he could buy your ownership off me so I kept true to my word in what I would do if he asked or looked at you again." He then sighed seeming to calm down and looked to Ryuu and asked in a clam tone as if nothing just happened. "One vodka and a small glass of water and napkins I like to keep my hands clean." He asked to her with a kind nod. "So you buy the place off him?" She asked as if watching him kill someone was normal. "Yep thankfully he signed it over before I killed him."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: No one will touch my property (open) [EV]   No one will touch my property (open) [EV] EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 1:26 am

When she finished serving the lady her drink, a loud crash would be heard around the corner. Ryuu could see a strange man bash in the face of the owner of Lusties, making her frown and feel true rage. Why wasn't anyone doing something? He just MURDERED someone and everyone just cleaned it up as quickly as possible and acted like nothing happened. If Ryuu had her mask with her she'd turn him into an ice pop and make sure he didn't hurt anyone again.
However, she couldn't do anything right now, so she had to smile and get drinks... acting like she had the power to do nothing... it was infuriating!

The guy walked right over and sat in the booth next to the girl, allowing her to connect the dots. So of course the first table she was assigned to had to be the most dangerous person to serve. And on top of that he now owns the club? She'd have to make sure he didn't notice her so she could resign without him caring. "Is that all for you sir?"
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: No one will touch my property (open) [EV]   No one will touch my property (open) [EV] EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 1:48 am

She glanced over seeing her master then the girl and spoke quietly when she noticed her mask "Don't do it...." She warned her but in a way that said that she was trying to genuinely help her not to threaten her or something. She then moved over to let her master sit down and looked at the girl as she connected the dots. She watched her as she then took his order and he thought for a moment looking to miley. "Do you need anything else?"

She shook her head "I got my drink" she said showing her drink and he gently grabbed her hand before she could take a drink and sniffed it. "Miley you are 16... why did you order the alcoholic version? You know I requested they made a minor friendly version." She looked to him then to the owner. "Well like the owner you had me help tomson 'retire' when you know I hate doing that so I figured I deserved a drink."

She said with a shrug and he seemed very displease and rather angry that she had gotten a drink that she knew that he didn't like her having but instead of reacting poorly like he was know to he sighed and let go of her hand gently.

"Fine but that's the only one you get tonight, Queen of a demon race or not your'e still only 16 and you're not going to become some trashy slut like most teen girls become these days when exposed to drugs." he said leaning back, she stared at him for a moment before sighing and placing the drink down "I'll have another freezer burn no alcohol..." she said before leaning back looking off but he noticeably smiled a bit at this like he was proud of her and looked to Ryuu "that will be all after that."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: No one will touch my property (open) [EV]   No one will touch my property (open) [EV] EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 4:15 pm

The two had a minor argument about her being under age and ordering a drink. Ryuu resisted the urge to roll her eyes right there, he just murdered someone and he was worried about his dancer getting a single drink. Her artificial happiness was running out and her true feelings towards this monster was seeping through. It was sickening, she'd make sure to report the incident to the police after her shift, although she doubted they'd do anything to a guy with that much money..
After calling her Queen of a demon race, a questionable nickname, he asked for virgin freezer burn along with a glass of vodka. Of course after that comment he said he didn't like getting his hands dirty... despite just murdering a man... It was almost like he was testing her for Christ's sake!

Ryuu turned her heel and walked back towards the bar where she got a freezer burn, a glass of vodka, two glasses of water, and several napkins. She returned to the booth and set all the glasses down along with the napkins. "Anything else?"
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: No one will touch my property (open) [EV]   No one will touch my property (open) [EV] EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 5:30 pm

As they talked to each other they seemed like they were in their own little world when she returned her master started using the napkins and water to clean off his hands. "Miley?" he asked as she started to drink her drink and blinked looking to him as he kept looking at his hands focused on cleaning them. "Do you enjoy this girl's presence...?" He asked her. She then looked up to the girl while her lips were still on the cup then back to him and put her glass down. "Yeah I guess, she was pretty nice so far." he nodded and looked to Ryuu "yes, there is one more thing then." he gestured to the other side of the booth across from them. "please... sit. Miley does not get to talk to others around her age very often."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: No one will touch my property (open) [EV]   No one will touch my property (open) [EV] EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 2:15 pm

The man began to validate Ryuu's presence by asking the girl if she enjoyed having her serve her. All she did was hold the tray closer to her chest, not wanting to stay here longer than she had too. When he asked her to sit, Ryuu exhaled and opened her eyes. "Sir, I'm sorry but I have other people I need to tend to... My job is to serve..." She told him as kindly as possible. "I have to make ends meet." Ryuu explained before getting ready to walk away. She didn't want to associate herself with murderers.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: No one will touch my property (open) [EV]   No one will touch my property (open) [EV] EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 4:13 pm

The man rose an eyebrow as she told him no. "I own the club bow making me your boss so trust me you will not get in trouble. Now if you sit down now and talk with us." He pulled out his wallet and with drew 500 dollars and placed it on the table. "You will get that, and still be paid as you sit an talk with us." He gestured to the seat again. "Now please... sit" she said kindly but said the word st very firmly like he would not take no for an answer this time.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: No one will touch my property (open) [EV]   No one will touch my property (open) [EV] EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 10:34 pm

Okay... He was the boss... She didn't want to have to rip open his chest if he attacked her like he did with the previous owner... and he just offered her 500$ to sit down and talk. Sure it wasn't a lawful thing to do, but Ryuu had to make ends meet, beggars can't be choosers.
With an eyebrow raised, Ryuu cautiously sat down and set her tray next to her. She then placed her hand on the money, folded it, and stuck it in her bra with the rest of her tips. She was definitely going to be able to make rent this week.
Looking at the two, Ryuu kept her gaze calm and steady, if she was afraid of him she wasn't showing it. She seemed fierce even, as if there was a fire burning deep within her. "So?"
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: No one will touch my property (open) [EV]   No one will touch my property (open) [EV] EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 12:11 am

He looked pleased as she sat down and drank some of his vodka as she spoke. "Miley go ahead and chat with her" he said nodding to miley who blinked and rose an eyebrow. "About what?" He shrugged. "Female things? I don't know, what ever teen girls talk about." The look on miley's face screamed 'I know less than you do about teen girl things' but she sighed and looked to Ryuu. "Uhhh.... how about dem bras?" She said in her best teen girl voice that just sounded like a really crappy american accent that sounded annoyed as she tried to figure out what to talk about.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: No one will touch my property (open) [EV]   No one will touch my property (open) [EV] EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 7:01 pm

The continued to have a conversation about what the two girls should talk about, as if Ryuu wasn't right there listening. For a human girl, she didn't act very human. Maybe she was an exchange student? Or a tourist? She did have a weird accent after all.
After them both discussing a bit further, the girl turned to Ryuu and asked her the most ridiculous thing... in a horrible accent. Ryuu burst out in laughter, not believing the situation she was in right now. Her life was truly weird. "Okay okay.. Now that was funny and all, but it was a really shitty attempt." She told her flatly, leaning back and eyeing the two of them.

"Usually girls have a conversation without their sugar daddies present." She told them, throwing a look at her new boss. "And we teenage trashy sluts usually start by introducing ourselves." Ryuu explained, quoting him from earlier and was not holding back.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: No one will touch my property (open) [EV]   No one will touch my property (open) [EV] EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 8:09 pm

She saw the girl laugh at her and she blushed hard and looked down sadly and sank down in her seat at how she had embarrassed herself. She then heard her talk about sugar daddy and paused for a moment before looking grossed out. "EW no He's not my sugar daddy! He's my master, you know like my owner." She heard her say people usually said who they were to start with and sat up a bit. "I'm Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro."

She said fuiently and so quick it would be hard to follow. "Queen of The Feeconic kingdom or as some insesitive huans likes to call it, A fire demon kingdom. But due to complications... I am currently this mans slave slash personal bodyguard..." She said plainly and noticed her ice cubes melt. Her hair then faded red with some tips staying blonde. Her long tail then raising from under the table and wrapped around the glass and she used it like a had to bring it to her lips and she then casually drank the spicy drink
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: No one will touch my property (open) [EV]   No one will touch my property (open) [EV] EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 9:04 pm

With her sarcastic and somewhat rude remarks, she was surprised the man didn't jump across the counter and pound her face in. Ryuu was mostly testing the man, trying to get him to do something so she had the excuse to slash his face. Sure it wasn't... ethical... but she really loathed the man and she just met him.
Ryuu raised an eyebrow when she said that he wasn't her sugar daddy and that he was her master. "Sugar daddy... master... same thing. He pays for your stuff and you give him the sugar." Ryuu teased, crossing her legs and send another annoyed look at him. The girl then said her name, making Ryuu's eyes go wide. "Millhauh gendoofifeel feeda-what?" She asked, dumbfounded by the long name. "I'll just call you Miles." She concluded.

Miles then went on to talk about how she was a demon, along with using her tail to put the drink top her mouth. Well it explained the nick name from earlier... but it was still a stretch. "Okay okay... now this is the part you ask about me."
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: No one will touch my property (open) [EV]   No one will touch my property (open) [EV] EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 10:26 pm

She shook her head "you seem not to understand... I mean a literal slave. No pay no refusal of orders or anything, and I never once give him 'sugar' I believe sugar should only be given to a spouse that is of appropriate age for the giver which he is not. Hes in his 20s and im only 16." She explained clearly taking her 100% seriously. She then shook her head. "No that cant do, that is the abbreviation for the feecon name Milesdefligot which is not my name. My name first name is My-lee-con-der-as." She pronounced slowly for her. "The proper shortening for it is Mee-lee, Mili" she said slowly for her then it together. "Or Miley which is the human english equivalent name." She then nodded. "Then tell me about yourself including your name please."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: No one will touch my property (open) [EV]   No one will touch my property (open) [EV] EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 10:47 pm

Miles went onto explain why she shouldn't be called that and instead be called Miley. "Okay Hannah Montana." Ryuu said flatly, that being an attempt at a joke due to Miley Cyrus playing Hannah Montana. Although she doubted that'd she understand it, being the deon of the underworld... or king of the demon world... something weird like that.
"Having slaves in the real world is illegal and you can go to jail for that." She pointed out lazily, somewhat threatening the man that sat in the booth with them. "Well. My name is Ryuu Akibaa, you can tall me whatever fits your fancy. I'm just trying to make a living.. my life is pretty boring..." She introduced, placing her chin on her hand to look Miles up and down.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: No one will touch my property (open) [EV]   No one will touch my property (open) [EV] EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 11:09 pm

Miley blinked confused when she called her hannah montana .... she had no idea who that was but "No, not hanna, Miley, or mili...." She tried to explain, man humans were hard to talk to some times, it was like they are trying to just ignore what you say. The man glared at her clearly knowing that ryuu was just trying too mess with miley... which he really wasn't liking. "Well you see we have a contract that was set legally in the underworld we have different laws based on where you are."

She then nodded and tried to give a friendly smile clearly trying her best to be kind to the girl despite how she was being treated. "It is nice to meet you Ryuu" She said holding out her hand offering her hand to shake. Her dres was very wore down and she wore no shoes and her feet clearly showed dirt and such due it. The dress was probably the only piece of clothing that she owned based on its condition that looked like it was wore day in and out.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: No one will touch my property (open) [EV]   No one will touch my property (open) [EV] EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 11:22 pm

The man finally spoke up, and Ryuu sent daggers in her eyes towards him. She shook Mile's hand and then turned her full attention to him. "So you claim to make a deal in hell and then claim this girl as your property?" She questioned, looking very pissed off at the moment. "She may not be fully human, but she's a girl and has rights just like any other girl. Contract or not... I'm not sure the police would be very happy if they heard about this..." She threatened lazily. "Oh but what do I know? I'm just a trashy slut right?" Ryuu challenged, looking off like she was bored despite listening and watching his every move.
She turned her direct attention back at him. "I didn't catch your name."
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: No one will touch my property (open) [EV]   No one will touch my property (open) [EV] EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 11:35 pm

He clenched his glass as she sent daggers at him making the glass crack. Miley shook her hand and looked to him as the girl spoke to him. He nodded "That is correct... she is my property and I suggest you treat her with respect." He warned her. "She is only half human, but 100% mine" He said the last part rather angerly. He than heard her threat and threw his glas on the ground and stood up. "Your threats can't take her from me! The police cant! Nothing will fucking take her from me!" He shouted angerly at her she seemed to oddly mean a lot to him for just being a slave.

Miley jumped and blinked looking rather shocked at his words. Is pupils then shrunk in anger as she challenged him and he lost it climbing over the table to get to Ryuu as miley blinked and put her cup down and put her hands behind her on the back part of her seat. She then kicked off the seat part she sat in and flipped over to the booth behind them's seat knowing that a fight was going down and was smart enough to get a bit of distance as she crouched looking over the back of the seat she now was in at them looking rather surprised.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: No one will touch my property (open) [EV]   No one will touch my property (open) [EV] EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 11:45 pm

She finally hit a nerve with the last remark, making him throw down his glass and yell at her. "Whoa whoa man. I only asked for you name." She said sassily, watching him attempt to climb over the table. Not wanting to die today, she'd stand up and flip the table off the side, hopefully with the man on top of it. She'd throw him right where the shattered glass was as well, landing a double blow for her.
"Hey man, you really don't want to fight me." Ryuu warned, hopping out of the booth and backing up a bit, if he did continue to follow her, she'd lead him outside.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: No one will touch my property (open) [EV]   No one will touch my property (open) [EV] EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 11:51 pm

He fell onto the glass as the table landed on him and he winced shouting in pain. Miley narrowed her eyes and climbed on all fours on the top of the booth seat and started to aim her hand at the girl but he shouted at her. "THIS IS MY FIGHT STAND DOWN AND DON'T INTERFERE." Her eyes went wide as he shouted angerly at her like a child being yelled at by their father that normally didnt yell she  slowly inched down off the bench and lowered her hand as she started at him in shock. He growled and ran at her and followed her out side after telling the guards to keep miley inside. Miley quickly  ran after him but was stopped by the body gaurds that gently scooped her up as she tried to run past them and shook their head and gently put her down as she looked worriedly at the door he left out of.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No one will touch my property (open) [EV]   No one will touch my property (open) [EV] Empty

Back to top Go down

No one will touch my property (open) [EV]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next