Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
No one will touch my property (open) [EV] - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
No one will touch my property (open) [EV] - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
No one will touch my property (open) [EV] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
No one will touch my property (open) [EV] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
No one will touch my property (open) [EV] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
No one will touch my property (open) [EV] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
No one will touch my property (open) [EV] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
No one will touch my property (open) [EV] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
No one will touch my property (open) [EV] - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
No one will touch my property (open) [EV] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
No one will touch my property (open) [EV] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapNo one will touch my property (open) [EV] - Page 2 I_voting_barNo one will touch my property (open) [EV] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
No one will touch my property (open) [EV] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapNo one will touch my property (open) [EV] - Page 2 I_voting_barNo one will touch my property (open) [EV] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
No one will touch my property (open) [EV] - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%No one will touch my property (open) [EV] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
No one will touch my property (open) [EV] - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%No one will touch my property (open) [EV] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
No one will touch my property (open) [EV] - Page 2 I_vote_lcap100%No one will touch my property (open) [EV] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

No one will touch my property (open) [EV]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

No one will touch my property (open) [EV] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No one will touch my property (open) [EV]   No one will touch my property (open) [EV] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 12:01 am

Now that they were out in the alley way, Ryuu smirked at him. "Look bud, I'm giving you one last chance to back down. I can report you to the police, Miles gets a safe home, and you get to rot in jail!" She said optimistically, her back now against another building, due to them being in the alley way. "However, if you do fight me.. I can't promise your safety.." She warned casually, still somewhat edging him on. Of course she wanted to rip up his face, but she wouldn't throw the first punch.
Ryuu didn't start fights, but she sure as hell would finish one.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: No one will touch my property (open) [EV]   No one will touch my property (open) [EV] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 12:08 am

He growled at her "No one can't have her but me!" He shouted at her pulled out a pistol. "No one will deny me her again! SHES MINE!" He shouted out as he fired at her blind with rage but at the same time almost desperate to keep her. He would kill anyone who tried to take her from him or told him that she was anything but his.
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: No one will touch my property (open) [EV]   No one will touch my property (open) [EV] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 12:15 am

When he pulled out a pistol, Ryuu dropped to the ground so that when he fired it hit the wall behind him. Instead of getting up, she'd let out a growl as the scales ran up her arms, a tail ripped through her dress, wings ripping through her dress, and her fingers transforming into claws. She'd flap her wings and shoot off, attempting to tackle him.
If she did tackle him, she'd go to slice his pistol out of his hand, using her large claws.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: No one will touch my property (open) [EV]   No one will touch my property (open) [EV] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 12:21 am

Miley gasped as she heard gun shots but the guards just put a hand on each side of her shoulder. He then went wide eyed as she tackled him down and hit the gun from his hand. Though he growled and shouted in anger at her as he tried to grab her throat and punch her in the face. Miley heard his shouting and tried to run forward but the men held her back as she started to get antsy.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: No one will touch my property (open) [EV]   No one will touch my property (open) [EV] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 12:37 am

Ryuu successfully crushed the gun in her hand, but was caught with his hand around her throat. Luckily she caught his other punch and was able to apply enough pressure to his hand to crush it. If this worked out, she'd then use her other hand to rip his hand from her throat.
If all else failed, she'd sink her long canines into his neck.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: No one will touch my property (open) [EV]   No one will touch my property (open) [EV] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 12:43 am

He shouted in pain as his hand was crushed do to the pain he lost concentration allowing her to grab hold of his hand and pull it away from him. He then shouted out louder as he was bitten into but tried to shake her off. Miley started to try to fight her way through the guards as she heard his screamed shouting. "Let me go I have to hep him!" "Sorry little miss he said to keep you here."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: No one will touch my property (open) [EV]   No one will touch my property (open) [EV] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 12:53 am

Spitting out his blood, Ryuu turned to him and stared directly into his eyes, holding both hands above his head so he was powerless. She'd then proceed to shove both both of her claws into his wrists so that he couldn't use them anymore.
Her eyes would turn yellow and be slit like, just like when she was in dragon form. "You will hurt no one ever again." She hissed, dragging her claws deep across his chest, allowing the blood to pool on him. To finish it off, she'd shove her clawed hand into his abdomen, most likely opening a vital organ. Ryuu has never killed a man, and she didn't want to be there to watch him die.

She'd stand up, watching him bleed helplessly. "Your destiny awaits you." Ryuu said with blood dripping from her hands, arms, and from her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: No one will touch my property (open) [EV]   No one will touch my property (open) [EV] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 1:19 am

He shouted in pain as he crushed his wrists and looked up at her with wide eyes. He shouted bloody murder as she cut him deeply and then cut into his vital organs. He tried getting up still but failed only bleeding more, clearly he still wanted to kill her. It was rather pathetic though watching him desperately try to kill her even now when he couldn't even sit up now as he shouted in pain. or at least that's what a woman thought who stood and watched from a well hidden place. But with his death came Miley's freedom... so she wouldn't be saving him any time soon.

Miley managed to break free from the men as her skin got to hot for them as the man slowly stopped moving having lost too much blood now and was too weak to move. Miley rushed through the door to see her master a long way from her in an alley way barely breathing and her eyes weld up with tears. "NO!" She shouted in a shaky voice and ran over to him on all fours as he's vision slowly went black. She then slid to a stop and grabbed his arm as tears rolled down her cheeks as she looked down to him.

He looked up to her weakly and spoke in a quiet but calm voice as he saw her and tried to lift his hand but couldn't move it. "You should have been my daughter...." She noticed his arm twitching knowing that he was trying to d what he always did at times when she was sad. She gently grabbed his fore arm and lifted it up with one hand and placed his hand gently on her cheek that was wet with her tears making him tear up. "Everything good about you came from her.... even that pouty face of yours.... Things could have been so different if you were mine... if she.... was mine...." She looked at him sadly but confused.

"You look so much like her....." His vision went darker as his eye lids closed a bit. She shook her head "N-no.... please you can't leave me Rick! You can't-" He smiled to her a bit more. "You've been such a good girl..... I'm sorry..." The life left his eyes as her went wide and she shook her head more "NO NO NO! RICK NO!" She grabbed his shoulders and shook him. "NO RICK! DONT LEAVE NO!" She shouted as she desperately shook him. "YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME ALONE! PLEASE! RICK!" She trembled and hugged him then as she cried. "RICK!" She held tightly onto him as she cried "Rick...... no..." She said quietly and defeatedly.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: No one will touch my property (open) [EV]   No one will touch my property (open) [EV] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 1:25 am

Watching the scene unfold before her left her only more angry. Here he was angry, murdering people, calling this poor girl a slave, then last second trying to redeem himself with a few heartfelt words. It was like Snape from the Harry Potter series! It changes nothing!
Seeing how Miles was, instead of running away Ryuu let out a sigh. She didn't want to leave her alone here, but she understood if Miles wanted nothing to do with her. "Hey... Miley... If you need a place to stay you can come with me.." She offered, expecting some kind of lash out from her.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: No one will touch my property (open) [EV]   No one will touch my property (open) [EV] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 1:37 am

She held him tighter as Ryuu spoke to her not caring that she was getting blood all over herself. "I know people hated him.... I knew one day I would fail to save him... So I'm not mad at you...." She slowly looked up at her with tired sad eyes. "I know you might not understand why I care so much about him... but he meant a lot to me despite what we were to each other.... so... I would like to stay with him longer..... I can handle myself trust me.... but if you wish to run now so you are not caught for murder.... I will not chase you nor point a finger towards you because again I know why you must have wanted to kill him and... I'd rather him not cause more issues for others with his own death...." She said looking down as her tail laid limp on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: No one will touch my property (open) [EV]   No one will touch my property (open) [EV] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 1:41 am

Hearing her say this, Ryuu only nodded. She never knew if she'd see Miles again, or if she'd be caught since there was most likely cameras out here, but it was better this way. People like him don't deserve to walk this Earth.
The girl turned and walked away, before looking back one time. "Stay safe miles." Ryuu ended with that, flapping her wings and taking off into the night. So much for the first day on the job..

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No one will touch my property (open) [EV]   No one will touch my property (open) [EV] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

No one will touch my property (open) [EV]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Roleplay Section :: Completed Episodes :: Completed Episodes-
Jump to: