Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Kyle vs Paige. The grim reaper vs Energy warrior EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Kyle vs Paige. The grim reaper vs Energy warrior EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Kyle vs Paige. The grim reaper vs Energy warrior EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Kyle vs Paige. The grim reaper vs Energy warrior EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Kyle vs Paige. The grim reaper vs Energy warrior EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Kyle vs Paige. The grim reaper vs Energy warrior EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Kyle vs Paige. The grim reaper vs Energy warrior EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Kyle vs Paige. The grim reaper vs Energy warrior EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Kyle vs Paige. The grim reaper vs Energy warrior EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Kyle vs Paige. The grim reaper vs Energy warrior EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Kyle vs Paige. The grim reaper vs Energy warrior I_vote_lcapKyle vs Paige. The grim reaper vs Energy warrior I_voting_barKyle vs Paige. The grim reaper vs Energy warrior I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Kyle vs Paige. The grim reaper vs Energy warrior I_vote_lcapKyle vs Paige. The grim reaper vs Energy warrior I_voting_barKyle vs Paige. The grim reaper vs Energy warrior I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Kyle vs Paige. The grim reaper vs Energy warrior I_vote_lcap0%Kyle vs Paige. The grim reaper vs Energy warrior I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
Kyle vs Paige. The grim reaper vs Energy warrior I_vote_lcap0%Kyle vs Paige. The grim reaper vs Energy warrior I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Kyle vs Paige. The grim reaper vs Energy warrior I_vote_lcap100%Kyle vs Paige. The grim reaper vs Energy warrior I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Kyle vs Paige. The grim reaper vs Energy warrior

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Kyle vs Paige. The grim reaper vs Energy warrior Empty
PostSubject: Kyle vs Paige. The grim reaper vs Energy warrior   Kyle vs Paige. The grim reaper vs Energy warrior EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 1:11 pm

Kyle walked into an alleyway and saw two people: a mugger and an innocent victim, as soon as he saw the two he wipped out his gun and shot the mugger, the victim tried to thank him but he fired a bullet into her skull. He heard the police and threw a bomb Wait for it, as soon as the police car drove over the bomb it exploded. Kyle smiled and looked around for another victim, he didn`t find one so he climbed up a building and looked around for someone to kill.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Kyle vs Paige. The grim reaper vs Energy warrior   Kyle vs Paige. The grim reaper vs Energy warrior EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 1:22 pm

Paige was wearing her hero costume as she flew threw the sky. She then saw an explosion and flew over to it. She saw 2 dead people and a blown up cop car along with a guy leaving the scene. Paige flew over to him and landed by him.

"Pulse 1 point for stopping the villain minus 20 for killing him, the victim and the cops in the cop car. Your total points equal up to a grand total of -19 and your prize is a free trip to jail along with a huge ass kicking by yours truly Energy Warrior!'

She said smirking as her eyes glow bight blue along with the mark on her right arm and her hands which where covered by a sleeve making the inside of it glow.
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Kyle vs Paige. The grim reaper vs Energy warrior   Kyle vs Paige. The grim reaper vs Energy warrior EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 1:36 pm

Quite a generous prize but I`m afraid I don`t want it he took a second to analise her, she looked fairly muscular, since she flew here he could tell she was super powered and she was quite cute, he slapped himself and drew his guns. He would fire a few bullets and would throw a bomb, if she wasn`t dead which he knew she would be, he would look into her eyes and paralise her while he thought of another move to follow.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Kyle vs Paige. The grim reaper vs Energy warrior   Kyle vs Paige. The grim reaper vs Energy warrior EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 1:49 pm

Paige put up a force field around her self blocking the attacks. Paige continued to smirk after what she had gone threw in her life bullets and explosions didn't really bother her that much blocking wise luckily Paige always continued to regenerate the force field to make sure it wouldn't crack or break to easily from the explosion.

"Don't want it huh? Well too bad I don't have a return policy!"

As the smoke from the explosion cleared Paige looked at him making eye contact suddenly unable to move but luckily was still able to use her energy projection but wasn't able to aim with her arms or legs now. Paige out keep the force field up until she could figure out how he was stopping her movement or come up with a counter attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kyle vs Paige. The grim reaper vs Energy warrior   Kyle vs Paige. The grim reaper vs Energy warrior EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 2:05 pm

What to do? If I look away she will be able to attack. But she`s not going to put down the forcefield any time soon? What to- ohh, that`s quite clever. He pulled out one of his greatest inventions yet: The super skull bomb and threw it so that it would land at the exact same location as his last bomb, but this time the explosion would be at least twice as powerful, although this would not break through the force field it would destroy half the roof and his foe would fall through the floor and land in a bedroom, thereby harming a civillian. Although she could easily avoid this by removing the force field and using her ability to fly he would fire at her the moment the forcefield fell.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Kyle vs Paige. The grim reaper vs Energy warrior   Kyle vs Paige. The grim reaper vs Energy warrior EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 2:18 pm

Paige saw him throw the bomb and as it exploded the ground beneath her broke She saw a civilian below her look up and looked very scared as some of the roof and herself came at her but then Paige realized she could move again. Paige quickly dropped the shield and zoomed down to the civilian and put up a new one blocking the civilian from the huge chunks of the roof. Paige then put don the force field and looked to the civilian.

"Sorry about your roof I'll help repair it and anything else that breaks after this fight until then I'd suggest you leave the building and anyone else that's inside I' hate to see someone get hurt n the cross fire.... that is anyone besides that guy up there."

As the civilian would leave the room Paige would fly back up and would be fired at and would block the attack with another force field with one hand charging up a huge energy ball in the other. once he would stop shooting she would shoot it at him but only in a huge beam form ((if you watch dbz it would be like a kamehameha)) the longer she would wait for him to stop shooting the stronger the blast would be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kyle vs Paige. The grim reaper vs Energy warrior   Kyle vs Paige. The grim reaper vs Energy warrior EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 2:31 pm

Kyle grunted in annoyance as his plan didn`t work but then had a briliant idea, while continuing to fire he ran after the man, jumped, landed in front of the man, wrapped an arm around his neck and aiming a gun at the mans head Go ahead, use that attack, it will probably kill me, as well as your friend here and the few dozen more who live in this building he knew she wouldn`t fire and had no intentions of letting this man live. He laughed as he prepared to shoot the man the moment she would stop charging her attack and then fire at her.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Kyle vs Paige. The grim reaper vs Energy warrior   Kyle vs Paige. The grim reaper vs Energy warrior EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 2:42 pm

Paige growled her eyes hands and the mark on her arm still brightly lit up as she looked at him and the man.

"you really are new at this aren't you? I've been at the hero gig for years! All you know right now is that i can fly shoot projectiles and make force fields. How do you know I can't just put a force field around his head rendering your attack useless it wouldn't be to hard all t is is a combo of my projectiles and my force field. You should know that when fighting super hero hostages never work! So stop being such a coward and stop hiding behind a defenseless man."

She said Paige truly had no idea if she could make a force field around the man from that far away or put it up before he could shoot but he didn't know that and that's all that mattered at the moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kyle vs Paige. The grim reaper vs Energy warrior   Kyle vs Paige. The grim reaper vs Energy warrior EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 3:02 pm

If you are a so called hero, you would never hit me with that even if I had no hostage! Even Killing me isn`t worth taking dozens more people with me, are you really going to kill most of the people in this apartment just to take me down? In that case this man is going to die anyway so I should just finish him now when the hostage heard those words he struggled to get out of Kyle`s grip but it was no use, Kyle shot the man and threw his corpse away Also if you really were a hero you wouldn`t try to stop me... he opened his arms as if welcoming the attack before continuing ... your right I am new to this, I have not yet killed as much people as you will kill if you use that attack, so go on, remove your status as a hero, become a villian.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Kyle vs Paige. The grim reaper vs Energy warrior   Kyle vs Paige. The grim reaper vs Energy warrior EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 3:15 pm

Paige's eyes went wide when she saw the mans body drop to the floor she wasn't able to save him. Paige clenched her teeth and shrunk the energy ball until it was gone but her fist glowed brighter.

"One if I kill you i'll be marked as an anti hero not a villain idiot and 2 your gonna pay for killing him!"

Paige flew full speed at him and as she would she would upper cut him as she shot out an energy blast adding more damage to the hit and if it would hit it would send him flying up into the air and she would follow him while flying and grab his head with the other hand hitting it hard against the ground stopping them both in one spot and then she would shoot out another blast then would say.

"Give up now and when I put you in jail I'll heal those wounds for you so you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kyle vs Paige. The grim reaper vs Energy warrior   Kyle vs Paige. The grim reaper vs Energy warrior EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 3:27 pm

When he saw her fly towards him he aimed his gun but got sent flying by her double attack, he was brutally beaten and was offered to be healed if he gave up and willingly went to prison. He replied by saying: Fuck you, spitting blood in her eyes flipping to his feet, kicking her on the way and would look into her eyes. If this worked he would throw a bomb to her feet, intentionally using a bomb that would not kill her, he wanted to see her face when she thought she would die.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Kyle vs Paige. The grim reaper vs Energy warrior   Kyle vs Paige. The grim reaper vs Energy warrior EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 3:38 pm

When her spit in her eyes and aimed a kick to her she would do a back flip and stand up wiping his blood from her eyes only saying.

"Ewww...."

She was shocked to see a bomb go off and was knocked to the ground and was badly injured. She clenched her teeth as she started to heal herself and slowly stood up as she healed her last wound.

"You know every time I give that same offer to any villain they always react the same way. You'd think I'd stop offering them an easy way out by now..... tell me why do you want to kill people so bad? Everyone has their own reasons but I at least want to know yours before I take you down."

she said as she looked to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kyle vs Paige. The grim reaper vs Energy warrior   Kyle vs Paige. The grim reaper vs Energy warrior EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 4:10 pm

You want to know why I`m doing this? That`s new, usually you people just try to beat me up. Well I`ll tell you, this world is inpure, people lie to hide the truth, people die because of decisions made by people who think they are nice, or people who don`t for that matter. Footballers get paid more than Doctors, Soccer stars are richer than Firemen, this is not right. People are inpure and it is the job of the pure to eliminate them, and I am pure! I cannot let you stop my mission!! Kyle put on a gas mask and swung his scythe at Paige, although he knew it wouldn`t hit he didn`t want it too, instead when the tip was pointing at Paige he pressed a button and poison gas leeked out of the tip of his weapon towards Paige. If she inhaled it she would be unconsious in seconds and would die if it didn`t get removed from her system in 5 hours.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Kyle vs Paige. The grim reaper vs Energy warrior   Kyle vs Paige. The grim reaper vs Energy warrior EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 4:22 pm

Paige saw him put on the gas mask and knew the gas would be deadly and put a energy bubble around her head to act like a gas mask of her own.

"Some people fight fire with fire but I fight scythe with sword!"

Paige formed 2 words and would grab the scythe with them by making an X with the blades and push up as she pulled them apart and if successful it would cut off the part of the scythe where she blocked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kyle vs Paige. The grim reaper vs Energy warrior   Kyle vs Paige. The grim reaper vs Energy warrior EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 4:44 pm

Kyle saw no point in protecting the scythe since he used all the poison gas in that one dose, so he let the scythe be destroyed and fired his guns at Paige. You think you gave me a dis-advantage with that!?! I`ll let you know that the scythe was only for show and containing the gas!
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Kyle vs Paige. The grim reaper vs Energy warrior   Kyle vs Paige. The grim reaper vs Energy warrior EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 5:17 pm

Paige morphed the swords into 2 mini shields and ran at him blocking the shots and as she would arrive to him she would morph them back and slash at his chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kyle vs Paige. The grim reaper vs Energy warrior   Kyle vs Paige. The grim reaper vs Energy warrior EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 5:36 pm

Kyle ducked under the sword blows and returned with a punch of his own to her stomach, but due to his lack of martial arts training and low upper body strength it was really weak. He would activate the bomb he was secretly holding in his fist and quickly dive away before it exploded.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Kyle vs Paige. The grim reaper vs Energy warrior   Kyle vs Paige. The grim reaper vs Energy warrior EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 5:57 pm

Paige was help less to stop the bomb as it exploded. Paige was sent flying backwards and landed on the ground face down with a big chunk of her flesh missing on the stomach part. A huge blood puddle formed as she barely breathed. Paige layer their for a while then a small glow appeared as she started to heal her self once again. this would take about 1min once healed shed slowly get up and say.

"Your not going to kill me that easily!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kyle vs Paige. The grim reaper vs Energy warrior   Kyle vs Paige. The grim reaper vs Energy warrior EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 6:04 pm

The explosion still affected Kyle a bit, but not nearly as badly as it had hurt Paige. He walked up to her and saw her healing, like he was gonna let that happen, he aimed his gun at her head, Goodbye he attempted to fire before she could finish healing.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Kyle vs Paige. The grim reaper vs Energy warrior   Kyle vs Paige. The grim reaper vs Energy warrior EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 6:17 pm

Paige finished healing but made her hand glow to make it look like she was still healing. Paige hear him walk up o her and suddenly she grabbed his ankle and yanked it to trip him. She then quickly gets up and puts her foot on his hand with the gun and aimed her hand at his head making a energy ball.

"You can't win if you continue I will go all out and I will stop you for good."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kyle vs Paige. The grim reaper vs Energy warrior   Kyle vs Paige. The grim reaper vs Energy warrior EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 6:29 pm

Kyle was just about to squeeze the trigger when Paige tripped him, pinned his gun hand and aimed an energy ball at his face. Let me give you some advice Lady, when you are trying to pin me down, keep both of my hands pinned Kyle pressed a button on his wristband and from within his jacket a bomb went off, but this one was his personal favourite, it was designed to not be able to harm him.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Kyle vs Paige. The grim reaper vs Energy warrior   Kyle vs Paige. The grim reaper vs Energy warrior EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 6:45 pm

"what is it with this guy and bombs!" Paige jumped back wards as she shot the blast.

]"Don't say I didn't warn you!"

Paige then made a hudge sword and perpared to fight
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kyle vs Paige. The grim reaper vs Energy warrior   Kyle vs Paige. The grim reaper vs Energy warrior EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 6:59 pm

You don`t give up do you! Kyle got up, fired 10 bullets, reloaded, repeated and refused to stop firing, he was only using one at a time, when one needed reloading he would use the other and he threw another bomb (Hurray for non-repetatition).
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Kyle vs Paige. The grim reaper vs Energy warrior   Kyle vs Paige. The grim reaper vs Energy warrior EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 7:11 pm

Paige stabbed the sword into the ground blocking the shots.

"No I don't my #1 saying is never give up! and funny thing about guns their ammunition is limited my energy blasts aren't."

Paige kept on blocking his attacks and would wait for hits ammo to run out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kyle vs Paige. The grim reaper vs Energy warrior   Kyle vs Paige. The grim reaper vs Energy warrior EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 7:28 pm

Kyle knew she was right, but he made sure that it wasn`t going to happen soon I`ll have you know that I have enough ammo to keep this up for half an hour, after saying that he continued his barage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kyle vs Paige. The grim reaper vs Energy warrior   Kyle vs Paige. The grim reaper vs Energy warrior Empty

Back to top Go down

Kyle vs Paige. The grim reaper vs Energy warrior
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next