Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Hey look its the new guy and he can cook? (open to titans east) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Hey look its the new guy and he can cook? (open to titans east) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Hey look its the new guy and he can cook? (open to titans east) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Hey look its the new guy and he can cook? (open to titans east) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Hey look its the new guy and he can cook? (open to titans east) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Hey look its the new guy and he can cook? (open to titans east) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Hey look its the new guy and he can cook? (open to titans east) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Hey look its the new guy and he can cook? (open to titans east) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Hey look its the new guy and he can cook? (open to titans east) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Hey look its the new guy and he can cook? (open to titans east) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Hey look its the new guy and he can cook? (open to titans east) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHey look its the new guy and he can cook? (open to titans east) - Page 2 I_voting_barHey look its the new guy and he can cook? (open to titans east) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Hey look its the new guy and he can cook? (open to titans east) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHey look its the new guy and he can cook? (open to titans east) - Page 2 I_voting_barHey look its the new guy and he can cook? (open to titans east) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Hey look its the new guy and he can cook? (open to titans east) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Hey look its the new guy and he can cook? (open to titans east) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
Hey look its the new guy and he can cook? (open to titans east) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Hey look its the new guy and he can cook? (open to titans east) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Hey look its the new guy and he can cook? (open to titans east) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap100%Hey look its the new guy and he can cook? (open to titans east) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Hey look its the new guy and he can cook? (open to titans east)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

Hey look its the new guy and he can cook? (open to titans east) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey look its the new guy and he can cook? (open to titans east)   Hey look its the new guy and he can cook? (open to titans east) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 4:36 pm

Ray stopped spinning, the momentum threw her off and towards a building. She was saved by a portal and landed safely on the ground. Eric walked over to her and helped her up. "Nice save." Ray complimented. "All in a days work." Eric said with a smile. He nodded at the building and waited for Ray's approval, she nodded back.
Eric shot one portal facing the monster and one on ground level. Ray flew at top speed into the portal and came out towards the monster. Instead of hitting the monster (as planned), the monster smacked her into a building, making her go through several layers of a brick wall.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: Hey look its the new guy and he can cook? (open to titans east)   Hey look its the new guy and he can cook? (open to titans east) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 5:40 pm

Seeing the explosions Jumper smiled inside of bit's suit. Bit how about we try Gatling gun. Nahhh how about a motarHow about both The suit's sledge hammer transformed into a large mortar with a few extra barrels. Firing multiple rounds into the rock monsters multiple parts of it exploded leaving multiple chunks in the monsters.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Hey look its the new guy and he can cook? (open to titans east)   Hey look its the new guy and he can cook? (open to titans east) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 6:19 pm

"Ray!!!" Hotwire yelled. He sped on his cycle behind the building, looking for ray.

"ray? Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Hey look its the new guy and he can cook? (open to titans east)   Hey look its the new guy and he can cook? (open to titans east) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 10:02 pm

Ray moved out of the ruble and shook the gray dust from her head. She looked at Hotwire. "I'm fine." She spat as she zoomed out, leaving tower and the ruble behind her. She zoomed towards the rock monster and saw it's beaten state. Eric was shooting bullets at it's face, making it walk backwards.
Why not just finish this?
Ray shot a huge blast of wind at it, knocking it over towards Jumper and Bit.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: Hey look its the new guy and he can cook? (open to titans east)   Hey look its the new guy and he can cook? (open to titans east) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 10:13 pm

Jumper watched as the monster fell toward him. Narrowing his eyes he said, Drill hand, STAT. Well now you think your a doctor? I don't have time for this. Jumper's exosuit hand change once again from a battling mortar to a long drill arm. Sighing to himself Jumper waited for the monster to fall toward him. Then he began to drill inside of it. Once he popped out on the other side he rolled out and posed as a explosion or two went off inside of the monster. Look nice touch, very power ranger.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Hey look its the new guy and he can cook? (open to titans east)   Hey look its the new guy and he can cook? (open to titans east) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 8:58 am

"Well sorry for being concerned..." Hotwire muttered as ray flew off.

The monster began to crumble and fall to the ground. Hotwire would join the others just as the monster finally fell.

"Well, looks like we did a good job here." Hotwire said with a grin. The first time he'd grinned the whole day.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Hey look its the new guy and he can cook? (open to titans east)   Hey look its the new guy and he can cook? (open to titans east) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 4:08 pm

Eric looked at Ray with shock, dusting out her hair. "Sorry about that! You're okay right? If you couldn't take that blow, no one could have!" Eric stammered, grinning at Ray. They high fived. "Only the best." Ray said with a smile. She looked at Jumper and bit, along with Eric. "You both did very well for your first fight." Eric told them with a grin. "Too bad Miley wasn't here." She added.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: Hey look its the new guy and he can cook? (open to titans east)   Hey look its the new guy and he can cook? (open to titans east) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 4:18 pm

Jumper nodded and gave a thumbs up, well he would have if his hands weren't drills. Sighing silently he changed his hands back into hands and disengaged his exosuit. Then he crossed his arms and began to walk back to the tower. Jumper stomach growled loudly... Jumper was still hungry.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Hey look its the new guy and he can cook? (open to titans east)   Hey look its the new guy and he can cook? (open to titans east) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 4:20 pm

"Hey, newbee!" Hotwire yelled running after jumper.

"You did awesome right there. I'm a little curious actually, how do those powers of yours work?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Hey look its the new guy and he can cook? (open to titans east)   Hey look its the new guy and he can cook? (open to titans east) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 4:25 pm

Eric walked over to join the guys. He knew how his powers worked, he just wanted to hear his full explanation. Ray walked over there awkwardly and looked around. "Well, I guess I'll be going." Ray told them as she walked towards the monster and stood on it. She looked back and sprouted her wings, ready to take off.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: Hey look its the new guy and he can cook? (open to titans east)   Hey look its the new guy and he can cook? (open to titans east) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 4:31 pm

Jumper scratched his head and adjusted his hat. Well Bit can explain it in more complicated terms but basically My suit allows me to scan and replicate technology I see and use it as I see fit. So If I see a rocket launcher my suit can copy the launcher and let me use my own... If that makes sense. Jumper said as he looked down at his watch checking the time.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Hey look its the new guy and he can cook? (open to titans east)   Hey look its the new guy and he can cook? (open to titans east) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 4:34 pm

"My name's hotwire... and if what I understand is correct, then I can do this." Hotwire said, holding his hand out. All the tech inside of jumpers body would suddenly get an overwhelming urge to fight earths gravity. He would start to float a couple feet off the ground.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Hey look its the new guy and he can cook? (open to titans east)   Hey look its the new guy and he can cook? (open to titans east) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 4:38 pm

Ray sighed and took off in a furious flight. The angry wind was heavy enough to knock the guys off their feet.

Eric fell over and looked up at the rainbow streak. He sighed inwardly. "I feel like we should be worried about her." Eric mumbled to the group, ignoring the floating hotwire.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: Hey look its the new guy and he can cook? (open to titans east)   Hey look its the new guy and he can cook? (open to titans east) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 4:47 pm

Jumper was lifted up in mid air by a small diamond shaped embedded object inside of his chest. While in air he let out a pained gasp. Once the angry wind smacked everyone and he was sent onto the ground curled up covering his chest. Augh... he gasped silently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey look its the new guy and he can cook? (open to titans east)   Hey look its the new guy and he can cook? (open to titans east) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey look its the new guy and he can cook? (open to titans east)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2