Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Chilling at the mall (Open) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Chilling at the mall (Open) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Chilling at the mall (Open) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Chilling at the mall (Open) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Chilling at the mall (Open) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Chilling at the mall (Open) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Chilling at the mall (Open) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Chilling at the mall (Open) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Chilling at the mall (Open) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Chilling at the mall (Open) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Chilling at the mall (Open) I_vote_lcapChilling at the mall (Open) I_voting_barChilling at the mall (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Chilling at the mall (Open) I_vote_lcapChilling at the mall (Open) I_voting_barChilling at the mall (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Chilling at the mall (Open) I_vote_lcap0%Chilling at the mall (Open) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
Chilling at the mall (Open) I_vote_lcap0%Chilling at the mall (Open) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Chilling at the mall (Open) I_vote_lcap100%Chilling at the mall (Open) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Chilling at the mall (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Chilling at the mall (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Chilling at the mall (Open)   Chilling at the mall (Open) EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 4:19 pm

Moon girl walked into the air conditioned mall and looked across the vast oceon of shops, she turned to her bodyguard and let out a low giggle, her bodyguard assumed a 'why are we here?' expression on her face since she always let her face do the talking, never her words. Moon girl sighed and looked to see were she wanted to go first.

Kyle walked through the doors with a suitcase in his hand, he had a glance of two girls who stood out, both had black hair, both had black eyes, there was an aura about them that suggested they were different somehow. Bah, it didn`t matter, they would be dead by the time his plan is finished.
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
JaK

PostSubject: Re: Chilling at the mall (Open)   Chilling at the mall (Open) EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 4:26 pm

Teen Titan Robin was also at the mall, sipping on a soda in costume. He was waiting for Starfire to arrive at the food court, they had a date scheduled today, but she was running late. Something about an Tamaranean bad hair day...He didn't know what that meant, but apparently it involved a tub of wax, a lawnmower, and a box of hair spray to fix.
Back to top Go down
http://ttrpg.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Chilling at the mall (Open)   Chilling at the mall (Open) EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 5:08 pm

Moon girl went through the mall, shopping in most shops, in a break-neck pace.

Kyle walked towards the toilet, and saw robin out of the corner of his eye Crap, he walked into the toilet, dressed into his grim reaper uniform, walked out, grabbed someone from behind and held a gun to their head Listen up! No one is going to try to stop me! If anyone trys to stop me! I will blow this place to the ground!
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
JaK

PostSubject: Re: Chilling at the mall (Open)   Chilling at the mall (Open) EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 8:54 pm

Robin looked back for a second not noticing anything and then as he looked forward suddenly realized exactly what was going on and spit out his drink before jumping up on a chair and pointing a finger at the perp.

"Hold it right there, let the girl go and you might still walk away from this without too many consequences."

Robin stood firm and intimidating as he talked to the guy across the way.

"Now stop you form doing what? What are you planning? No matter what it is, I won't allow you to hurt these people."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chilling at the mall (Open)   Chilling at the mall (Open) EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 6:12 am

Moon girl just left a shoes R us when she saw the man holding a girl hostage she flew towards him but only went five metres when she realised that her body guard had already flew towards him, knocked the gun out of his hand, punched him in the face and pinned him to the ground Wow, they weren`t kidding when they said she had combat training, they were not kidding!

Oh very intimidating Boy wonder, I`m afraid there is a flaw in your logic though, there will only be consequences if I`m caught, and that`s not going to- before he could finish his sentence he had been, disarmed, attacked and pinned by some woman Ughh, you have super powers don`t you, I hate you people, so hard to kill! he touched a button on his wristband and activated a bomb from within his jacket, the woman was sent flying off him, but she appeared to only have mild burns from the explosion What the!?!
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
JaK

PostSubject: Re: Chilling at the mall (Open)   Chilling at the mall (Open) EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 1:01 am

The pin was all the opening Robin needed. Immediately from his position he shot his grappling hook after she took him down at the ceiling and swung into action. Half way through mid swing, he pulled out his bo staff and extended it before spinning it in his palm quicker then the human eye could perceive and prepared to slam it down onto Kyle's head as he let go of his grappling gun just as he knocked the mystery woman off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chilling at the mall (Open)   Chilling at the mall (Open) EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 5:51 am

How did she survive that!?! From that range she should be dead!! suddenly he felt a blow to his head, yelledin pain, rolled up and addresed his oppodent directly. He fired bullets from both of his guns at the boy blunder and quickly fired at the woman behind her. She saw another girl fly at him and quickly fired a bullet at her forehead.

Moon girl couldn`t make her bodyguard fight all her battles, she flew at him got shot in the forehead, fell to the ground and rubbed her forehead Owww, that hurt. She got up and prepared to punch the man but got grabbed from behind by her bodyguard, she flailed around for a few seconds before losing consiousness, but before she was out she sweared she could hear her bodyguard talk It`s for your own good
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
JaK

PostSubject: Re: Chilling at the mall (Open)   Chilling at the mall (Open) EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 12:25 pm

Robin spun his his bo-staff between his fingers at a fast pace while jumping backwards, blocking any bullets that would've hit him and retaliated by reaching into his utility belt with his other hand. Then throwing a pair of bolas at Kyle's feet, which would wrap around his ankles and trip him up.
Back to top Go down
Xeon
Civillian
Civillian
Xeon

PostSubject: Re: Chilling at the mall (Open)   Chilling at the mall (Open) EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 1:01 pm

Dalton, at the time, was buying a tasty treat from the food court. Biting down into the treat as he look off to the corner of his eye. Hearing the commotion that occured as he turned to see Robin, a female, a female guard, and a male dress as the Grim Reaper. Seeing Robin handle it all, he took the time to finish his treat. Biting down onto the sweet powdered pastry. It did not take him long to finish before he wipe his mouth with a napkin, and throwed away the wrapper. With that, he took off in a foward run, being in the food court in the upper area, he launch into the air and onto the silver rail. His hands gripping down onto rail as he squat down and look about. "Best chance to join the titans is now." he states as he launch foward into a foward flip, landing beside robin as he got into a offensive stance. "Robin, it is nice to meet you. I go by Xeon, and i am here to help you out against whoever they are." he states. Not being that good when it comes to introductions, he became ready to engage in combat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chilling at the mall (Open)   Chilling at the mall (Open) EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 2:02 pm

(OOC: Sorry for shortness, I wrote it before but I must of accidently deleted it because it`s not here anymore and I am not in the mood to write it all over again)

Kyle was about to fire at Robin but Robin threw that thing at his feet and he fell over. He was facing the bodyguard woman now I wonder if your eyes are as strong as your skin he fired at her eye and she fell to the floor, he knew she was dead without checking at all.

Moon girl woke up, got back on her feet and saw her dead friend Noooo! she yelled in rage and lept onto the body of the grim reaper, pounding his body with punch after punch, blood on her knuckles, but she didn`t stop.
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
JaK

PostSubject: Re: Chilling at the mall (Open)   Chilling at the mall (Open) EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 3:22 pm

Robin was about to answer the new guy on the scene, when suddenly he heard a gunshot.

"NO!"

Robin then darted away from his position and tackled the girl off of Kyle. Wrestling with her to hold her back, but she was stronger than he anticipated.

"You can't kill him!"
Back to top Go down
Xeon
Civillian
Civillian
Xeon

PostSubject: Re: Chilling at the mall (Open)   Chilling at the mall (Open) EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 4:19 pm

Dalton was suprised by what occured, hs gaze shfiting to the female who was shot in the face. Looking to Robin, he saw him run to tackle the male. Looking left to right, Dalton wondered what it was he could do in the current enviorement he was in. Going into a foward dash, he zig zagged until he got close to the male wearing the reaper attire and kick at his gun. If able, he would then send a kick to his face which could knock him uncouncious or momentarily stun him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chilling at the mall (Open)   Chilling at the mall (Open) EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 4:28 pm

Kyle laughed as Moon girl was taken of him but then was disarmed and kicked in the face, Really, kicking a guy who had all ready been captured? You`re good at this aren`t you?

Moon yelled in rage at the guy who had taken her of him I can kill him!! And I will kill him!! she would quickly use her flight ability to get away from Robin and zoom towards the grim reaper at super speed before kicking him in the head, and attempting to break his neck.
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
JaK

PostSubject: Re: Chilling at the mall (Open)   Chilling at the mall (Open) EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 5:21 pm

Robin was thrown off and gasped as he saw the girl head for Kyle again, but shot his grappling gun no sooner had she removed him. Not at her, but at the assailant and tugged Kyle away, causing her foot to miss.

"Xeon, you wanna help, subdue her!"

Robin then shook Kyle, while yelling at him and making sure his hands and feet were nice and tightly bound.

"You're lucky that's all that happening to you after what you just did you, sick psychopath!"

Robin then threw him on the ground hard, before maneuvering towards her friend.

"Please stop, this isn't what your partner would've wanted you to be doing. One life lost today is enough, killing him won't bring her back."
Back to top Go down
Xeon
Civillian
Civillian
Xeon

PostSubject: Re: Chilling at the mall (Open)   Chilling at the mall (Open) EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 6:36 pm

Dalton look to Kyle with a disgusted scowl. "Quiet!" he tells the boy as he then look to the female. Looking back to Kyle as he was tugged off to Robin. Looking up to Robin, he gaved a nod as he went into a charge. Wrapping his arms around her as he attempted to restrain her. "Stop, calm down. Let the officers handle that scumbag." he states as he tries to constrict her with his arms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chilling at the mall (Open)   Chilling at the mall (Open) EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 6:52 pm

Kyle was a little suprised when he was yanked out of the girls foot but not enough to show, he yelled in pain when Robin threw him on the ground Didn`t your mother ever tell you to play nicely Robey-poo? he then looked at the other guy Awww does little boy not like me? he said in a mocking tone.

Moon growled in frustration when Robin made her kick miss and attempted to attack Kyle again before getting grabbed by the other guy. She calmed down for a second and then flew up, if he held on, she would keep on going at super speed untill his head hit the ceiling, if he let go then she would charge at Kyle and completely ignore Robins words.
Back to top Go down
Xeon
Civillian
Civillian
Xeon

PostSubject: Re: Chilling at the mall (Open)   Chilling at the mall (Open) EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 7:48 pm

Getting a hold of the female, he would then put to work his power of earth manipulation. The rock beneath him would begin to crack as he prepared for it to lock the feet of the female. But before that could happen, the female took flight. Dalton, hang on as he look up. Eyes widen as he would then let go, only to re-claim his grasp around her ankles. "Damn, are you Super Girl or something?" he questioned as the females strenght and power of flight was very much similar to that of Starfire or Superman. He had wish Robin informed him of this. "Calm down! Killing him is not going to get you anywhere but prison, with the other villians and criminals." he states as he hope she would slow down already.
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
JaK

PostSubject: Re: Chilling at the mall (Open)   Chilling at the mall (Open) EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 11:36 pm

RObin seeing that she wouldn't stop stood in front of Kyle, wishing more than anything that he wasn't about to risk his life saving this slimeball, but had no choice.

"Xeon, let go....NOW!"

Robin then threw a disc at Moon with a bird-a-rang behind it, which before even impacting her would hit the disc and then explode like a flash grenade, but would actually result in freezing her completely.
Back to top Go down
Xeon
Civillian
Civillian
Xeon

PostSubject: Re: Chilling at the mall (Open)   Chilling at the mall (Open) EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 12:49 am

Post move to the one after Pika's, below.

Last edited by Xeon on Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chilling at the mall (Open)   Chilling at the mall (Open) EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 4:43 pm

(OOC: You skipped me Sad )

Kyle laughed as he watched the heroes fight Moon girl, he taunted her and provoked her and he could see it was clearly working.

Moon girl saw the projectile coming and attempted to fly above it, it exploded but luckily due to her speed it only froze her legs and didn`t slow her down much, she would break this ice, on the grim reapers head!! She flew towards the grim reaper and flipped in mid air, making her legs hit Robin in a kick-like fashion.
Back to top Go down
Xeon
Civillian
Civillian
Xeon

PostSubject: Re: Chilling at the mall (Open)   Chilling at the mall (Open) EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 8:59 pm

(Sorry about that. I wasn't even thinking. Let me fix that.)

Nodding, Dalton quickly let go of the females ankles. His gaze shifting to the projectile thrown as it pass him by. Falling onto the ground, he landed in a squat position. Looking up to where the female was as he look to the explosion of smoke. "Thats pretty cool, hopefully it connects and keep her at bay." He states as he fully stood up. Looking over to Robin and the trap male as he then look back to the female in the air.
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
JaK

PostSubject: Re: Chilling at the mall (Open)   Chilling at the mall (Open) EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 2:14 am

Robin noticed at the last second that his attack hadn't neutralized the foe like he planned, but before he could reach for more gadgets he was hit by Moon's feet and knocked backwards into one of the stands in the food court. The hit also knocked the gas pellets he was about to throw out of his hands and caused them to spill out and roll onto the floor where he had been standing, emitting a fog and filling the area with smoke around Moon Girl. Robin would be down for a second, taking hits with his mere human body were more than just a tickle. That meant Xeon would have to keep Moon from killing Kyle until Robin could re-cooperate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chilling at the mall (Open)   Chilling at the mall (Open) EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 6:44 am

Kyle saw that Moon had sent Robin flying, cursed and tried to wriggle away.

Moon laughed with pleasure as her kick had worked, but the ice had not smashed yet, it had a special time to smash, and that would be when it causes the grim reapers death Die!! she flew over to Kyle, grabbed his neck and held him in the air, preparing to finish him.
Back to top Go down
Xeon
Civillian
Civillian
Xeon

PostSubject: Re: Chilling at the mall (Open)   Chilling at the mall (Open) EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 11:50 am

Dalton watch as Robin's projectile only managed to freeze the female's feet. His gaze watch as she headed over to Robin. The last thing he expected was for Robin to get knock out by the female. His eyes slightly widening as he knew it was now up to him to keep the female at bay, but how? He questioned on how he could use his powers, going into a foward dash as he motioned his hands towards the ground. The ground would begin to break apart into medium size rocks, which raised before him like that of a staircase. Running up the rocks, Dalton once again motioned his hands as the ground broke apart to his left and right. The gravel course up and 40 mph as Dalton pelted them at the females back. He had hope that it distracted her while he launch into the air to tackle Kyle from her grasp and onto the ground.
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
JaK

PostSubject: Re: Chilling at the mall (Open)   Chilling at the mall (Open) EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 1:05 pm

Ot: still out, skip.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chilling at the mall (Open)   Chilling at the mall (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Chilling at the mall (Open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next