Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Bad Dreams... Bad memories (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Bad Dreams... Bad memories (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Bad Dreams... Bad memories (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Bad Dreams... Bad memories (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Bad Dreams... Bad memories (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Bad Dreams... Bad memories (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Bad Dreams... Bad memories (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Bad Dreams... Bad memories (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Bad Dreams... Bad memories (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Bad Dreams... Bad memories (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Bad Dreams... Bad memories (open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBad Dreams... Bad memories (open) - Page 2 I_voting_barBad Dreams... Bad memories (open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Bad Dreams... Bad memories (open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBad Dreams... Bad memories (open) - Page 2 I_voting_barBad Dreams... Bad memories (open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Bad Dreams... Bad memories (open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Bad Dreams... Bad memories (open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
Bad Dreams... Bad memories (open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Bad Dreams... Bad memories (open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Bad Dreams... Bad memories (open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap100%Bad Dreams... Bad memories (open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Bad Dreams... Bad memories (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

Bad Dreams... Bad memories (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Dreams... Bad memories (open)   Bad Dreams... Bad memories (open) - Page 2 EmptySun May 12, 2013 10:21 pm

Eric was enjoying this kiss. He thought about it for a moment and realized that this girl was the evil Miley. At that, Eric dropped his hands and shot a portal under himself and over on the other wall. He fell through and popped out the other. He shut them both.
Miley would blow fire across the room and burn the wall. "Trying to get rid of me?" Eric said in a cocky tone.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Bad Dreams... Bad memories (open)   Bad Dreams... Bad memories (open) - Page 2 EmptySun May 12, 2013 10:43 pm

"Well in my defense you did say try me so I did... lucky for you your fast... and lucky for me I fire proofed the walls the first night I got here..." she said as she slowly turned to eric grining. "I won't kill you for 2 reasons one I kinda like you and two I know you won't tell anyone about us you wouldn't do that to little goody two shoes Hu... or who you know as Miley... See you at the next crime scene expet fir works Miley said winking before turning to her human self. Miley falls to her kneesher blanket beginning to fall but catches in time to keep her self covered up but now her shoulders are un covered.
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Bad Dreams... Bad memories (open)   Bad Dreams... Bad memories (open) - Page 2 EmptySun May 12, 2013 10:53 pm

Eric crossed his arms and ran over to the normal Miley when sh transformed. He placed his hand on his back to check if she was okay. "Miley, Miley, are you okay?" Eric asked her, hoping nothing different changed between them after that little... argument.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Bad Dreams... Bad memories (open)   Bad Dreams... Bad memories (open) - Page 2 EmptySun May 12, 2013 10:56 pm

Miley looked at him looking worried "forget me! are you ok!? id I burn you?!"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Bad Dreams... Bad memories (open)   Bad Dreams... Bad memories (open) - Page 2 EmptySun May 12, 2013 11:00 pm

Eric looked at himself and shook his head. "Nope, I'm burn free. Why so worried? Your evil side is hot!" Eric said with a grin. He offered his hand to help her up.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Bad Dreams... Bad memories (open)   Bad Dreams... Bad memories (open) - Page 2 EmptySun May 12, 2013 11:06 pm

Miley blushes when he called her demon form hot and accepted the help up. Her body temputre very low as she blushes brightly. "I don't like to hurt nice people."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Bad Dreams... Bad memories (open)   Bad Dreams... Bad memories (open) - Page 2 EmptySun May 12, 2013 11:09 pm

"That's why you're apart of this team" Eric told her with a smile. "Are you sure you can go back to bed?" Eric asked her.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Bad Dreams... Bad memories (open)   Bad Dreams... Bad memories (open) - Page 2 EmptySun May 12, 2013 11:13 pm

"Probably not i'll probably stare at the wall till morning like I usually do when this happens... uh sorry for not asking before kissing you..."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Bad Dreams... Bad memories (open)   Bad Dreams... Bad memories (open) - Page 2 EmptySun May 12, 2013 11:19 pm

At that, Eric felt instantly sad. (OOC: INSTA SAD! ONLY 10 PAYMENTS OF 9.99!) "Fine, if you won't use your bed properly I will." Eric said as he walked over to her bed, got in, and pretended to go asleep.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Bad Dreams... Bad memories (open)   Bad Dreams... Bad memories (open) - Page 2 EmptySun May 12, 2013 11:29 pm

Miley snuck over to see if he was asleep and assumed her was so she takes off her blanket and cover him with it not needing it considering she can't get cold. Miley then quietly pulled out a set of clothes and puts it on so eric would wake up and accidently see her naked. Miley then uses her ice to climb up to the ceiling and makes a U shped thing out of ice and climbs up on it and sits on it and stars at the wall.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Bad Dreams... Bad memories (open)   Bad Dreams... Bad memories (open) - Page 2 EmptySun May 12, 2013 11:32 pm

Eric smiled. "Remember, we're family." Eric mumbled to Miley then drifted off to sleep.

[Scene Exit!]
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Bad Dreams... Bad memories (open)   Bad Dreams... Bad memories (open) - Page 2 EmptySun May 12, 2013 11:36 pm

Mileys head pops a little when she heard him surprised that he was awake but relaxed and smiles a little leaning her head on the ice u.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bad Dreams... Bad memories (open)   Bad Dreams... Bad memories (open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bad Dreams... Bad memories (open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2