Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Memories(Abyssal) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Memories(Abyssal) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Memories(Abyssal) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Memories(Abyssal) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Memories(Abyssal) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Memories(Abyssal) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Memories(Abyssal) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Memories(Abyssal) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Memories(Abyssal) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Memories(Abyssal) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Memories(Abyssal) I_vote_lcapMemories(Abyssal) I_voting_barMemories(Abyssal) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Memories(Abyssal) I_vote_lcapMemories(Abyssal) I_voting_barMemories(Abyssal) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Memories(Abyssal) I_vote_lcap0%Memories(Abyssal) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Memories(Abyssal) I_vote_lcap100%Memories(Abyssal) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Memories(Abyssal)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Memories(Abyssal) Empty
PostSubject: Memories(Abyssal)   Memories(Abyssal) EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 7:21 pm

Terra flies threw the sky siting on a rock thinking about bast boy. She was very sad that Beast Boy had decided to just leave the titans and her to go back to the doom patrol but knew it's what he wanted so she decided to wait for him and see if he'd come back because it's what he would do and have done for her many times before. Terra wore her now hero clothes that were her regular clothes((the clothes for titan rising and betrayal)). Terra wanted to go to the place where she and BB had their first and most recent dates that both lead to an interruption and one of them leaving the other.

Terra climbed off the rock removing her goggles and paused looking around having the feeling she wasn't alone but she had this feeling way to often lately and just kept walking. Terra looked at the bumper cars and the trashed roller coaster. Terra made her way into the house of mirrors and walked into a room of mirrors all surround her.
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick
Abyssal

Memories(Abyssal) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories(Abyssal)   Memories(Abyssal) EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 7:33 pm

As she walked into the labyrinth, Terra saw first hand the destruction Beast Boy had wreaked in her absence, Slade had taunted him then. And he wasn't done now; Terra was not the changeling's property, she owed much to Slade...

As she passed into the hall the door creaked and shut behind her, darkening the room. The lights flickered momentarily and came on, turning the room a musky yellow coloring.

"Terra.." came a voice from all around
Slade appeared in the mirror directly opposite Terra at the end of the hall and appeared to walk forward, growing larger as his image came into existence in multiple mirrors scattered throughout the hall. His image distorted and fractured, pieces missing from his body due to Beast Boy's destruction of the hall.

"It's been a while."
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Memories(Abyssal) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories(Abyssal)   Memories(Abyssal) EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 7:41 pm

Terra gasped as she saw Slade and clenched her fists as they glowed for a few moments and the glow is appeared but her fists stayed the same.

"Slade! Is it really you this time or just another stupid machine?"

((check out the last 3 pages for more info https://scrpg.forumotion.com/t88-the-truth-moved-againpika-then-any-other-titan ))
Back to top Go down
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick
Abyssal

Memories(Abyssal) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories(Abyssal)   Memories(Abyssal) EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 8:01 pm

Slade continued to walk forward, his image darkening in each of the mirrors, becoming clearer, more solid.
"Terra, even when it was the machine, you think I wasn't watching? I've always been watching you." He spoke.
And he had been. He'd tapped the feed from the security cameras in her school, the traffic cameras posted by the police force throughout the streets of Jump City, even recorded his own videos on hidden cameras he'd had placed throughout the city in less... public places.
"Though I may have had a small... absence. Do you remember Terra? Do you recall why I was gone?" Slade's voice rang again from every direction. For a moment the room was silent except for Terra's breathing.
"You killed me." The voice came from behind Terra now, a low dangerous whisper, as Slade's masked face appeared over her shoulder. Quickly, Slade lashed out with a spinning hook kick designed to launch Terra into the mirror at the end of the room before receding once again into the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Memories(Abyssal) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories(Abyssal)   Memories(Abyssal) EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 8:13 pm

"I was your apprentice long enough to know you wouldn't stop watching me as long as you knew I was living..."

Terra continued to hear him speak and then sh was hit into a mirror shattering it more and fell to the ground. She then looked around trying to find him.

"I gess you want to return the favor now don't you?"
Back to top Go down
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick
Abyssal

Memories(Abyssal) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories(Abyssal)   Memories(Abyssal) EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 8:42 pm

Slade circled Terra from behind the mirrors edge. His true location was masked but his reflection popped up in different mirrors at random times, making it impossible to truly know where he was.
"Oh no Terra, of course not. I might thank you, dying was a very... eye opening experience. I only want to chat. How are things? How's that mongrel of yours doing?" He said, the voice emanating from all over the room.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Memories(Abyssal) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories(Abyssal)   Memories(Abyssal) EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 8:48 pm

Terra slowly got up keeping an eye out for Slade.

"Your the one who just said he's been watching me you should know all about how he's doing."

She said her eyes darting from one Slade to another.
Back to top Go down
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick
Abyssal

Memories(Abyssal) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories(Abyssal)   Memories(Abyssal) EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 8:54 pm

"Oh, you hadn't heard? He died last night Terra, an ambush by the brain. He's gone." Slade said, this time from 10 feet behind her, his position now obvious.
"A pity too, he was such a good candidate for my apprentice. The loyalty of a dog, and so angry all the time. Angry about his friends, angry about you, angry for your betrayal. He never did tell you the truth about how he felt did he? He said, watching Terra. His single eye narrowed.
"But no matter, I'll just have to find someone else.. I do still posses the codes from Brother Blood's Sonic Chamber, perhaps I could take Cyborg for my own. Machines don't disobey, and he'd make such a good apprentice."
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Memories(Abyssal) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories(Abyssal)   Memories(Abyssal) EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 9:05 pm

Terra looked over to him and her fist and eyes turns yellow for a few seconds then faded back to normal showing that the bracelet thing robin gave her that she wore under her gloves was working.

"Lier! I know Beast Boys still alive and he would never would have joined you! And Cyborg isn't all machine he's human too and I know he'd never obey you! There's probably no one out in the world who doesn't know you and everyone who does would never work with you!"
Back to top Go down
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick
Abyssal

Memories(Abyssal) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories(Abyssal)   Memories(Abyssal) EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 9:10 pm

"Terra, you've grown! Such control over your powers...
And yes, I lied about your pet's death. But everyone has some darkness in them, and everyone can be corrupted... just look at yourself."
Slade said before roaring and kicking at Terra with a stomping front kick.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Memories(Abyssal) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories(Abyssal)   Memories(Abyssal) EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 9:14 pm

Terra's eyes glowed along with her fists as she flung her hands up making two rocks from the ground catch his foot.

"I'm not going to let you do what you put me threw to anyone else!"

Terra yelled as she flung or would attempt to fling Slade by his foot with the rocks at the wall of mirrors.
Back to top Go down
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick
Abyssal

Memories(Abyssal) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories(Abyssal)   Memories(Abyssal) EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 9:23 pm

Slade crashed through the mirror and landed on his feet on the wall, parallel to the ground before springing forward and throwing Terra to the ground.
He knelt on her back and brought his face closer to her ear.
"What I did to you?! My dear child, you joined me, asked for my help, you accepted my lessons, MY teachings, MY experience!" Slade said as he stood from her back and grabbed her by the throat, picking her up and holding her above the ground before bring ing her closer once more.
"I freed you Terra. I taught you to live for yourself. I think it's about time someone else recieved that same freedom." Slade said, planting Terra back on the ground and dusting his footprint off her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick
Abyssal

Memories(Abyssal) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories(Abyssal)   Memories(Abyssal) EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 9:23 pm

OOC:
this is really fun...
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Memories(Abyssal) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories(Abyssal)   Memories(Abyssal) EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 9:30 pm

OOC: IKR!!!

Terra put her hand on the ground and slowly picked herself back up and from Slade's angle he would be able to see the bracelet and probably be able to recognized what is was. Terra looked up at him looking angry her hands flickering a bit long with her eyes.

"You freed me?!?! You took control of my entire body and tried to make me kill Beast Boy! You didn't free me you enslaved me!"
Back to top Go down
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick
Abyssal

Memories(Abyssal) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories(Abyssal)   Memories(Abyssal) EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 9:39 pm

"I educated you, I gave you the power to live your own life and you chose to stay with me, to destroy the Titans. Your own selfish desires risked the lives of everyone in the City, you took lives Terra.
Me. You killed someone. That was not something I chose for you, not an act of will, you killed me of your own desire. And you call yourself a hero?"

Slade walked towards her once more, lashing out and knocking her into the air before catching her arm and pulling her back into his grasp. holding her against his body as he grabbed the bracelet on her wrist.
"And now what have you become? If I were to shatter this device now, what would happen to the precious control you appear to have? What would happen to the Terra you've built for these people? You had control with me, they've only tamed you.
They don't want to be your friend, child. They want to control you. Think on it. Are Robin and I really so different? Are you any different from me? We're all the same Terra..."

OOC: Do you think I'm doing Slade well enough? the only test for me is to read it after I write it in his voice and see how it sounds...
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Memories(Abyssal) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories(Abyssal)   Memories(Abyssal) EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 9:48 pm

OOC: amazing job dude

Terra's eyes widened as he grabbed the bracelet.

"Don't touch that!"

She said seeming more worried about the bracelet more than anything right now her eyes looking at the bracelet filled with worry and fear almost seeming afraid of her own powers.
Back to top Go down
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick
Abyssal

Memories(Abyssal) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories(Abyssal)   Memories(Abyssal) EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 9:58 pm

OOC: thanks, also you seem to be leading to me breaking the bracelet, so I think I'm gonna try..

Slade's fist closed around the bracelet.
"You don't deny it. because it's true. Let's see what the true Terra has become now." Slade's hand tightened quickly around the bracelet on her arm, squeezing with all the strength he could call up.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Memories(Abyssal) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories(Abyssal)   Memories(Abyssal) EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 10:55 pm

OOC: to be honest I wasn't trying to but I'm cool with it

Terra eyes widened as the bracelet broke and her hands and eyes started to glow brightly her fear that was building up came forward revealing its self as she screamed and the ground started to shake wildly and the ground beneath them started to crack and the buildings ceiling started to brake away.
Back to top Go down
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick
Abyssal

Memories(Abyssal) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories(Abyssal)   Memories(Abyssal) EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 11:08 pm

OOC: Can we end the topic here? it seems like a great way to finish, and I'm seeing this in my head all as if it were an episode from the show.

"This is what you truly are, destruction incarnate. A threat to your friends and to everyone around you, but come back to me, and I can help you once more." Slade said to Terra.
He stepped away from Terra as her powers overtook her. Once she calmed down she'd be far safer to approach, but at the current time she was a great danger even to Slade, as well as to herself.
"Give Robin a message. Tell him Slade sends his regards, and he's always in the market for more apprentices." With that, Slade turned to leave the building to Terra's destruction, pausing at the exit. Slade reached into his belt and withdrew a small diamond. Placing it on the floor for her to find he disappeared into the darkness.
I'll be waiting for you Terra

Last edited by Abyssal on Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Memories(Abyssal) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories(Abyssal)   Memories(Abyssal) EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 11:12 pm

OOC: I'm cool with ending it here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Memories(Abyssal) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories(Abyssal)   Memories(Abyssal) Empty

Back to top Go down

Memories(Abyssal)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Roleplay Section :: Completed Episodes :: Teen Titan Go Days :: Abandoned Carnival-
Jump to: