Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Knock knock (Titans) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Knock knock (Titans) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Knock knock (Titans) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Knock knock (Titans) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Knock knock (Titans) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Knock knock (Titans) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Knock knock (Titans) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Knock knock (Titans) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Knock knock (Titans) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Knock knock (Titans) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Knock knock (Titans) I_vote_lcapKnock knock (Titans) I_voting_barKnock knock (Titans) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Knock knock (Titans) I_vote_lcapKnock knock (Titans) I_voting_barKnock knock (Titans) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Knock knock (Titans) I_vote_lcap0%Knock knock (Titans) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Knock knock (Titans) I_vote_lcap100%Knock knock (Titans) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Knock knock (Titans)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Pika
Sidekick
Sidekick
Captain Pika

Knock knock (Titans) Empty
PostSubject: Knock knock (Titans)   Knock knock (Titans) EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 2:54 am

Nix rode her motorcycle up a large hill facing Titans Tower, she activated the thrusters and instead of going down the other side of the hill her speed and momentum sent her flying through the air, she landed on the island, got off her bike and knocked on the door, hoping for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Knock knock (Titans)   Knock knock (Titans) EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 3:38 am

Mimic was just about to go on patrol when the door was knocked on. Mimic opened the door sighing a bit before seeing the girl. "Who are you and what do you need" She said trying to sound interested but really was too distracted over something else to be truly interested at the time.
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Captain Pika
Sidekick
Sidekick
Captain Pika

PostSubject: Re: Knock knock (Titans)   Knock knock (Titans) EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 6:55 am

Nix didn't waste anytime with introductions and didn't ask her for an introduction, she merely skipped ahead to what she wanted I want to join the Titans
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Knock knock (Titans)   Knock knock (Titans) EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 1:49 pm

Raven was in the living room and noticed Mimic at the door. She walked over to Mimic and looked at the girl at the door, she also heard what she want. "If you want to join the Titans you're going to have to go through a test." Raven said flatly. She looked at Mimic and nodded. "Just take her back, I can run the system." She said as she began to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Knock knock (Titans)   Knock knock (Titans) EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 2:10 pm

Mimic looked to raven as she spoke and nodded before looking back to nix walking outside closing the door behind her and walks past nix. "follow me"
Back to top Go down
Captain Pika
Sidekick
Sidekick
Captain Pika

PostSubject: Re: Knock knock (Titans)   Knock knock (Titans) EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 3:35 pm

Nix doesn't even acknowledge Raven or what she said, she just followed Mimic So what kind of test is it?
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Knock knock (Titans)   Knock knock (Titans) EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 3:36 pm

OOC: You can skip me..
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Knock knock (Titans)   Knock knock (Titans) EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 3:44 pm

Mimic lead her around back "It's to test your physical capabilities."
Back to top Go down
Captain Pika
Sidekick
Sidekick
Captain Pika

PostSubject: Re: Knock knock (Titans)   Knock knock (Titans) EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 3:45 pm

Nix nodded to Mimic Okay
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Knock knock (Titans)   Knock knock (Titans) EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 3:47 pm

Raven was sitting in the control room, waiting for the two to enter. "Come back here Mimic, and set her up." Raven said as she messed with some controls.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Knock knock (Titans)   Knock knock (Titans) EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 3:50 pm

Mimic pointed to the start point "you start over there... good luck" She then joins raven and stands next to her and talks quietly so only raven could hear her. "Do you think we can trust her? we don't even know her name..."
Back to top Go down
Captain Pika
Sidekick
Sidekick
Captain Pika

PostSubject: Re: Knock knock (Titans)   Knock knock (Titans) EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 4:00 pm

Nix moved to the start point and stretched, she noticed the girls talking about something and frowned What are you two talking about? Nix started thinking, it was obviously something they didn't want her to know, did they not trust her? Very likely.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Knock knock (Titans)   Knock knock (Titans) EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 4:02 pm

Raven turned on the mic so the girl could hear her. "Nothing of your concern currently. We want to know your name though."Raven asked, letting Mimic mess with the controls for now.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Knock knock (Titans)   Knock knock (Titans) EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 4:03 pm

Mimic inputted certain command on the control pad to set up the traps and the machines
Back to top Go down
Captain Pika
Sidekick
Sidekick
Captain Pika

PostSubject: Re: Knock knock (Titans)   Knock knock (Titans) EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 4:13 pm

Nix sighed impatiently The only name you will receive from me is my codename, Nix
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Knock knock (Titans)   Knock knock (Titans) EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 4:16 pm

Raven shook her head and turned to Mimic, turning off the mic. "if she can't trust us we can't trust her. We can put her through the test, I just don't think it's worth it." Raven said, allowing Mimic to take the lead on the tests.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Knock knock (Titans)   Knock knock (Titans) EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 4:42 pm

Mimic sighed and looked to raven. "oe of the other new titans here isn't as trusting with some things like her but is trustable... I can only think of one real way of seeing if she is truly worth trusting or not but.. i'd rather not resort to that... I think for now we test her while we decide if we can trust her or not."
Back to top Go down
Captain Pika
Sidekick
Sidekick
Captain Pika

PostSubject: Re: Knock knock (Titans)   Knock knock (Titans) EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 4:46 pm

Nix sighed and drummed her feet My name is July, July Mark she looked at her feet and waited for the test to start.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Knock knock (Titans)   Knock knock (Titans) EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 4:48 pm

Raven looked at Mimic and nodded. "You're the leader, what you say, goes." Raven said plainly, looking directly at Nix with an approving nod. At least she finally said her name.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Knock knock (Titans)   Knock knock (Titans) EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 5:00 pm

Mimic clicked start and a count down began with 15 seconds on it and looked to raven "if she passes this test she can join but we should keep an eye on her just in case..." Mimic said not looking at raven too long. Mimic wasn't in the best mood today. once the count down would hit zero multiple guns would pop out an dbegin to shoot at nix
Back to top Go down
Captain Pika
Sidekick
Sidekick
Captain Pika

PostSubject: Re: Knock knock (Titans)   Knock knock (Titans) EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 5:06 pm

Nix growled at herself for giving up her name so easily, but she soon forgot about it when dozens of energy bolts came flying at her, she had trained for this however, she was a master acrobat, she flipped and ducked and rolled and cartwheeled her way out of danger.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Knock knock (Titans)   Knock knock (Titans) EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 5:09 pm

Raven smiled and quickly hit a few buttons. Suddenly, a hole would open up from the floor and little bots would come out. They would also start shooting energy bullets at her, making it harder for Nix as she goes.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Knock knock (Titans)   Knock knock (Titans) EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 5:16 pm

mimic couldn't help but smirk a little. "nice touch"
Back to top Go down
Captain Pika
Sidekick
Sidekick
Captain Pika

PostSubject: Re: Knock knock (Titans)   Knock knock (Titans) EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 5:19 pm

Nix saw more energy bullets come out of the floor and cursed, she still managed to dodge it, but one hit her on the leg, she stumbled, but turned it into a roll to dodge further energy bolts.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Knock knock (Titans)   Knock knock (Titans) EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 5:22 pm

Raven nodded and made the energy bullets retreat. The room was empty until panels on the walls moved to reveal a black ball. The black balls shone red lights, lazers. Nix had to dodge the moving lazers to hit the red button on the other side of the room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Knock knock (Titans)   Knock knock (Titans) Empty

Back to top Go down

Knock knock (Titans)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next