Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Jason joins the Titans EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Jason joins the Titans EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Jason joins the Titans EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Jason joins the Titans EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Jason joins the Titans EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Jason joins the Titans EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Jason joins the Titans EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Jason joins the Titans EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Jason joins the Titans EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Jason joins the Titans EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Jason joins the Titans I_vote_lcapJason joins the Titans I_voting_barJason joins the Titans I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Jason joins the Titans I_vote_lcapJason joins the Titans I_voting_barJason joins the Titans I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Jason joins the Titans I_vote_lcap0%Jason joins the Titans I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Jason joins the Titans I_vote_lcap100%Jason joins the Titans I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Jason joins the Titans

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

Jason joins the Titans Empty
PostSubject: Jason joins the Titans   Jason joins the Titans EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 2:00 pm

Jason was at the front door of Titan's tower and he breated deeply. He had no idea what he would see behind those doors. Who he would meet and what he would have to do. Well Jason didn't much care for what he had to do as long it was right. Taking another deep sigh he moved up to the door and knocked... abit to hard for his own liking.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Jason joins the Titans   Jason joins the Titans EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 2:07 pm

Mimic was coming up from training in the gym when the door knocked. She wore her costume mainly because she wanted to practice in costume a little more rather tan out of costume. Mimic walks up to the door and opens it to a guy at the door. "Hello. What do you need and who are you?" Mimic said in a calm tone.
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: Jason joins the Titans   Jason joins the Titans EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 2:12 pm

Jason crossed his arms, "I'm Jason Sendou and I want to join the teen titans." Jason let his eyes shift around he didn't anything unusual other then the costumed hero... but that was to be expected at Titan's tower.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Jason joins the Titans   Jason joins the Titans EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 2:17 pm

Mimic sighed. "Of course you do.... tell me how can i be sure your not just a villain trying to get inside? Or someone who is so bad at fighting or helping others that they would just drag the rest of the team down?" Mimic wanted to be sure about this guy before letting him join all the memories she picked up from Raven told her to not let just anybody join she wouldn't want robin to come back to a destroyed team.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: Jason joins the Titans   Jason joins the Titans EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 2:22 pm

Jason shrugged. "While I don't know how to answer the villian thing since there is no exact way for you to be able to tell that unless you can read my mind besides I wouldn't enter through the front door if I wanted to waste the tower, But if there is one thing im bad at its not fighting or helping its probably dancing..." Jason sighed. "Would you like a demostration of what I can do?"
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Jason joins the Titans   Jason joins the Titans EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 2:28 pm

Mimic thought for a moment trying to figure out how to test this guy to see if he was use full and if he was not a villain. Mimic was trying to up hold the team herself until someone else took charge and so far it seemed all the other titans were gone the only other original titan she has seen recently was raven and that was weeks ago so she figured it was up to her to up hold the team until the others came back. Mimic steped out of the tower closing the door behind her and started to walk around the tower gesturing for him to follow. "Follow me"
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: Jason joins the Titans   Jason joins the Titans EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 2:31 pm

Jason followed along. He was going to follow the titan to where she was going to lead but Jason wondered what was going to be the test. Sighing he just followed behind and wondered if he wwas really going to be a titan.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Jason joins the Titans   Jason joins the Titans EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 2:39 pm

Mimic lead him behind the tower over to the crash course and gestured to it. "You'll be going through the crash course to show your skills your goal is to make it to the other side as quickly as possible our best time is 1:42 done by one of our latest members." Mimic secretly grumbles in her head still annoyed that she was out done by a robot because her hair got caught under one of the doors that crashed down to block your way. Mimic starts to walk to the control pannel and points to the start point. "You start there you got 30 seconds before i start this up do you best and try not to seriously injure yourself got it."
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: Jason joins the Titans   Jason joins the Titans EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 2:43 pm

JAson went to the star point and began to strech.. He wondered who set the time. "So... the point of it is to just move through the course... Is there anything I'm not allowed to do. I'd rather not accidentally break anything by accident." Jason said as he positioned himself waiting for the course to start.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Jason joins the Titans   Jason joins the Titans EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 2:48 pm

"I'm sure you can't trash it more that Terra did..." Mimic said remembering trough ravens memories about how terra trashed the course. "ten seconds." once the clock would hit zero 2 guns would come out of the ground and shoot red lazers at the guy.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: Jason joins the Titans   Jason joins the Titans EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 2:53 pm

Jason waited until the clock hit zero then he began flying at 150 mph. Jason made no attempt to dodge the lasers though they hit him and they somewhat hurt Jason was able to absorb the blast since lasers are made of light but he did drop something right next to them as a gift. Two seconds after he passed the lasers the guns began to explode. Apparently Jason dropped some of his light grenades on them. It took Jason 5 seconds to pass the guns.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Jason joins the Titans   Jason joins the Titans EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 2:59 pm

Mimic hmmmed at how fast he went but said nothing else as she checked the time. Only 5 seconds in and he already blew up part of the course..... great. Two super hugge metal fists would shoot up out of the ground as he would near them
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: Jason joins the Titans   Jason joins the Titans EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 3:04 pm

As Jason flew by the fists. The fist shot up Jason tried to increase his speed to slip passed them but not feeling that it would help he fired his photon blasts from his hands to blast the metal fists. The blasts were hot enough to melt steel so Jason was sure that it would slow down the fists. Once he hit them he was able to smoothly fly through at 150 mph.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Jason joins the Titans   Jason joins the Titans EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 3:09 pm

He would then near 4 metal archs that would activate once he neared them and the doors would drop down. Mimic admited she was impressed that he has gotten this far this fast which only ment that there was another person who easily out did her on the course.... oh well.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: Jason joins the Titans   Jason joins the Titans EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 3:12 pm

Jason flew by the metal arches not expecting to fall but once they did he had to speed up. Now instead of moving at 150 mph he was moving at 175mph. With that speed he was able to breeze past the arches and now was on his way toward the next trial. Jason smiled. So far he was doing really well.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Jason joins the Titans   Jason joins the Titans EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 3:16 pm

Mimic had began to lean on the control booth were there were no buttons to acidently press of course but stands up when he nears the end or what looked like the finish. As he would near the finish 4 more torrents would come up but these ones shot out very fastly bombs that all were aimed at him.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: Jason joins the Titans   Jason joins the Titans EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 3:21 pm

Seeing the torrents Jason smiled. His eyes and hands began to glow as he fired photon blasts at the grenades as they flew. Firing more and more Jason found it hard to maintain his speed while blocking the bombs so slowing back down to 150 mph he formed a sheild of light as he flew toward the finish. Then he began to dodge the flying grenades... Until he reached the finish line. Once he reached the finish line his sheild dissapated.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Jason joins the Titans   Jason joins the Titans EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 3:25 pm

Mimic checked the time as the torrents shut down and looked up over to him. "congratulations you not only got 1:10 on your time beating the high score but you also manged to refrain from blowing u half of the course." Mimic shut down the course as she walks over to jason.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: Jason joins the Titans   Jason joins the Titans EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 3:30 pm

Jason smiled. "Hmmm only 1:10.... well I guess i couldn't really go all out." Jason sighed. "So, does this mean I can be a titan?"
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Jason joins the Titans   Jason joins the Titans EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 3:38 pm

Mimic slowly removes one of her gloves. "one last test to verify your not here to kill us all.... you might feel a bit weak for about a half an hour after this" Mimic placed her hand on his check for a few moments adsorbing one of his powers a little bit of his strength and copies over his memories. Mimic pulls her hand away and pulls her glove back on. "welcome to the team number 4" Mimic holds out a communicator to him
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: Jason joins the Titans   Jason joins the Titans EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 3:41 pm

"Ugh, what was that...." Jason said taking the communicator. "My body feels weak... What exactly was that?"
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Jason joins the Titans   Jason joins the Titans EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 3:45 pm

"You can fly and shoot lasers, and I can adsorb powers abilities temporarily , along with copy over memories just by making skin to skin contact." Mimic said like it was no big deal turning around. "now if you follow me I'll show you around."
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: Jason joins the Titans   Jason joins the Titans EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 3:48 pm

"... I can do much more then that.." Jason muttered. Following the Titan Jason began to wonder. "so what is your name... I never asked I believe?"
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Jason joins the Titans   Jason joins the Titans EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 3:55 pm

Mimic leads him back inside the tower shutting the door behind them. "Mimic.... " She leads him into the main ops room/kitchen and points to the couch. "main computer over there along with video games and tv." Points to the kitchen "thats the kitchen look out for starfires food.... your stomach will never be the same again after eating that stuff" Mimic said shuttering remembering the one time she ate something starfire made for her.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: Jason joins the Titans   Jason joins the Titans EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 3:57 pm

Jason eyes sparkled when he saw the tv it was huge.. He could only imagine the shows he could see on there, then he saw the kitchen. Jason somewhat liked to cook and he wondered how bad starfire actually was for Mimic to warn him. Shrugging he remained silent to see what else Mimic would show him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jason joins the Titans   Jason joins the Titans Empty

Back to top Go down

Jason joins the Titans
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next