Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Knock knock (Titans) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Knock knock (Titans) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Knock knock (Titans) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Knock knock (Titans) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Knock knock (Titans) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Knock knock (Titans) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Knock knock (Titans) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Knock knock (Titans) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Knock knock (Titans) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Knock knock (Titans) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Knock knock (Titans) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapKnock knock (Titans) - Page 2 I_voting_barKnock knock (Titans) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Knock knock (Titans) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapKnock knock (Titans) - Page 2 I_voting_barKnock knock (Titans) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Knock knock (Titans) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Knock knock (Titans) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
Knock knock (Titans) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Knock knock (Titans) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Knock knock (Titans) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap100%Knock knock (Titans) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Knock knock (Titans)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Captain Pika
Sidekick
Sidekick
Captain Pika

Knock knock (Titans) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock knock (Titans)   Knock knock (Titans) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 5:37 pm

Nix smiled when she saw what she had to deal with, she was born to do this Too easy she walked back and started a run-up, she flipped and cartwheeled her way to the button, which she then pressed.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Knock knock (Titans)   Knock knock (Titans) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 5:40 pm

Raven pressed a blue button which would make all the lazers be closed by their panels then a gap opened by a near by wall. Water poured out and filled the room in seconds. Now, Nix had to swim to the bottom of the rushing currents and press a green button which would drain the water. It would be hard being thrown around, but raven thought she could do it.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Knock knock (Titans)   Knock knock (Titans) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 5:41 pm

ooc: guys! number one rule is?!?!? POSTING ORDER!

Mimic crossed her arms "Shes good i'll give her that she might have a spot on the team after all..."
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Captain Pika
Sidekick
Sidekick
Captain Pika

PostSubject: Re: Knock knock (Titans)   Knock knock (Titans) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 5:45 pm

(OOC: We thought it would be okay since you said you were going to stop posting on the C-box)

Nix was able to power through the water, not through swimming skill, of which she was just average, but her brute strength and ability to hold her ground meant that she was not affected too much by the currents, she pressed the button when she got to the bottom.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Knock knock (Titans)   Knock knock (Titans) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 6:17 pm

Raven nodded. "If she can be open enough to build relationships." Raven said as she pressed a button. Little robot spiders would crawl out of the ground and would begin to spray webs at the girl. The webs were super strong and were super sticky, they could keep this girl in one place easily.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Knock knock (Titans)   Knock knock (Titans) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 8:37 am

Mimic crosses her arms "true very true rave,"
Back to top Go down
Captain Pika
Sidekick
Sidekick
Captain Pika

PostSubject: Re: Knock knock (Titans)   Knock knock (Titans) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 3:57 pm

Nix saw the spiders and screamed, she hated spiders, she had almost been killed by a swarm of spiders once. She ran over to them, ducking under webbing and started stomping on the spiders, soon they were all dead and Nix dropped on her butt and started lying on the floor, shivering in fear.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Knock knock (Titans)   Knock knock (Titans) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 4:22 pm

Raven watched the girl and ran down, out of the control room and into the training room. She knelt down next to her with a quizzical look on her face. "I didn't realize that you were afraid of spiders, I'm sorry." Raven said acting like a totally different person. She was even nicer to this girl then she was to Mimic!
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Knock knock (Titans)   Knock knock (Titans) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 5:48 pm

Mimic noticed how raven acted still standing by the control pad and got a tad jealous but wasn't to sure why. Mimic shouted over so she could hear her. "I think she proved herself enough. She can join if she still wants to." Mimic said before walking off stoping once to look back over at raven when raven wouldn't be looking at her so she wouldn't know mimic look over at her. Mimic then goes to the dock to take a speed boat she set up for non flying members to go on her patrol.
Back to top Go down
Captain Pika
Sidekick
Sidekick
Captain Pika

PostSubject: Re: Knock knock (Titans)   Knock knock (Titans) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 5:52 pm

Nix got too her feet and thanked Raven, she wiped some sweat from her brow Yes, I'd still like to join
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Knock knock (Titans)   Knock knock (Titans) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 6:20 pm

Raven turned around and saw Mimic was gone, leaving Raven alone with Nix. "Well then, What she says goes so you're an official Titan member." Raven said in her monotone voice. She handed Nix a communicator with an approving nod. "One of us can give you a tour later, but I'd like to show you to your room first." She said simply, still not showing an emotion.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Knock knock (Titans)   Knock knock (Titans) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 7:07 pm

Mimic rides the speed boat off to go on patrol

[exit post}
Back to top Go down
Captain Pika
Sidekick
Sidekick
Captain Pika

PostSubject: Re: Knock knock (Titans)   Knock knock (Titans) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 12:45 pm

Nix nodded to her new superior Yes, thank you, I need to rest for later
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Knock knock (Titans)   Knock knock (Titans) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 4:53 pm

Raven lead the new Titan down a series of hallways until they arrived in the main sleeping corridors. She stepped up to the door and let it slide open. The room had white walls with a desk, a basic bed, and a dresser. "This is your room, you can decorate it anyway you like, just make sure that you enter any other Titans space doing so." Raven said calmly, letting Nix step into her new room. Raven reached into her belt and handed Nix a Titan communicator.

"Welcome to the Titans."
Back to top Go down
Captain Pika
Sidekick
Sidekick
Captain Pika

PostSubject: Re: Knock knock (Titans)   Knock knock (Titans) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 5:09 pm

Nix took her wig and mask off, showing her real face and hair, then she took off her hero outfit as she walked, wearing her civilian clothes underneath, she looked into her room as she was shown it, it was simple and bland... SHE LOVED IT!!!! She took the communicator from Raven and shook her hands Thank you then, completely abandoning the personality she had as Nix, forcefully wrapped Raven in a hug.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Knock knock (Titans)   Knock knock (Titans) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 5:12 pm

Raven was taken back by the hug and leaned back at this. She pushed Nix away and nodded. Raven then quickly left the room and went into her own. One thing Raven never did that Nix should know, is show emotion, ever!

[Exit thread]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Knock knock (Titans)   Knock knock (Titans) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Knock knock (Titans)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Roleplay Section :: Completed Episodes :: Teen Titan Go Days :: Frount Door/ Lobby/ Outside-
Jump to: