Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Why so Up Beat? (Titans) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Why so Up Beat? (Titans) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Why so Up Beat? (Titans) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Why so Up Beat? (Titans) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Why so Up Beat? (Titans) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Why so Up Beat? (Titans) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Why so Up Beat? (Titans) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Why so Up Beat? (Titans) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Why so Up Beat? (Titans) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Why so Up Beat? (Titans) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Why so Up Beat? (Titans) I_vote_lcapWhy so Up Beat? (Titans) I_voting_barWhy so Up Beat? (Titans) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Why so Up Beat? (Titans) I_vote_lcapWhy so Up Beat? (Titans) I_voting_barWhy so Up Beat? (Titans) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Why so Up Beat? (Titans) I_vote_lcap0%Why so Up Beat? (Titans) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Why so Up Beat? (Titans) I_vote_lcap100%Why so Up Beat? (Titans) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Why so Up Beat? (Titans)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Why so Up Beat? (Titans) Empty
PostSubject: Why so Up Beat? (Titans)   Why so Up Beat? (Titans) EmptyMon May 13, 2013 12:16 pm

Mimic for once wasn't wearing her hero costume and in fact her whole out fit was unlike she usually wore which usually she wore a long sleeved white shirt cloves her winter hat a black vest long blue jeans and combat boots with her hair down but to day for some reason Mimic was actually happy and was wearing a black tank top that showed off her stomach, a small black skirt, black combat boots, finger less black gloves, black lipstick and gothic like make up, and she had cut her hair so it was medium long a little spiked out and in piggy tails off to the sides of her head. She also had on black nail polish. Mimic had checked the while tower and no one seemed to be in so mimic blared music that could be heard through out the tower and dances around in the basement Singing to the music happily.

Mimic was also toning up some of the vehicles to make sure they were fine and working properly. The only real reason that could explain why mimic was wearing this out fit would be the fact she thought she was alone in the tower thus not having to be careful about her powers and making skin to skin contact. Mimic also sung in a slight southern accent also she did this because keeping up with the fake one she used daily which was the common american accent was a bit hard to do all the time which she only did originally was because the other personalities she had at the time made her talk like that. Mimic had been seeming a bit more happier ever since the Trigon thing about a few days ago and one could assume it might have had something to do with her dream and that person would be assuming correctly. Mimic continues to dance sing and hop from vehicle to vehicle tuning them up.

ooc: the song playing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uybjClKZACw&safe=active
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Captain Pika
Sidekick
Sidekick
Captain Pika

PostSubject: Re: Why so Up Beat? (Titans)   Why so Up Beat? (Titans) EmptyMon May 13, 2013 1:08 pm

Could you please turn the music down? the Titan known as Nix was staring at the woman, she was wearing civillian clothes instead of her crime-fighitng outfit just like Mimic, except she didn't look much different from her normal civillian appearence, she was wearing a purple top and denim jeans and she stared at her fellow titan, only barely recognising her as Mimic the team leader.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: Why so Up Beat? (Titans)   Why so Up Beat? (Titans) EmptyMon May 13, 2013 1:37 pm

Jason walked down to the garage wearing a black Tshirt and a pair of sweat pants. He had been working out in the gym wearing headphones as he practiced his skills. Yawning he looked to see a girl happily singing in the garage. It took him a moment to realise it was mimic. "Well its good to see you prancing but would you mind turning it down?"
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Why so Up Beat? (Titans)   Why so Up Beat? (Titans) EmptyMon May 13, 2013 3:08 pm

Mimic twirls around to see jason as he spoke screaming a cruse in a southern accent falling on her butt. Mimic's heart pounds as she turns the music off. "Damn yah scared me half.." Mimic clears her throat getting rid of her accent and tries to put on a convincing straight face putting a hand on her hip. "When did you get here I looked through the entire tower and saw no one..." Her tone now sightly emotionless.
Back to top Go down
Captain Pika
Sidekick
Sidekick
Captain Pika

PostSubject: Re: Why so Up Beat? (Titans)   Why so Up Beat? (Titans) EmptyMon May 13, 2013 3:20 pm

Nix let herself smile at Mimic's antics I heard my door open, I hid because I was still in my underwear
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: Why so Up Beat? (Titans)   Why so Up Beat? (Titans) EmptyMon May 13, 2013 4:40 pm

"I was in the gym, training im surprised you didn't see me" Jason said. Jason was secretly working on a way for him to create illusions and make himelf invisible by bending light so the fact Mimic couldn't see him meant he succeeded.
"So where did this new look come from? From what I've seen in the tower your usually covered head to toe in clothibg like some kind of nun."
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Why so Up Beat? (Titans)   Why so Up Beat? (Titans) EmptyMon May 13, 2013 4:53 pm

Mimic looked her self over and shighed "Well considering I thought I was the only one in the tower I figured for once I didn't need to cover my self up so much because there was no one around to be harmed by my powers."
Back to top Go down
Captain Pika
Sidekick
Sidekick
Captain Pika

PostSubject: Re: Why so Up Beat? (Titans)   Why so Up Beat? (Titans) EmptyMon May 13, 2013 4:55 pm

Nix frowned What are your powers exactly? she had no idea what her powers were, she yawned and sat on her motorcycle.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: Why so Up Beat? (Titans)   Why so Up Beat? (Titans) EmptyMon May 13, 2013 5:02 pm

Jason sighed. He didn't know the specifics but from what he did remember was the fact that when he touched mimic she drained the life out of him and apparently his memories... It was a horrible experience. " Well its not like all of us are known to randomly hug people"
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Why so Up Beat? (Titans)   Why so Up Beat? (Titans) EmptyMon May 13, 2013 5:09 pm

"Its complicated but lets just say I like my own person space for more than just one reason" As Jason said his comment she crosses her arms and glances over at nix for a good moment then back to Jason. "doesn't matter even the slightest poke could be bad."
Back to top Go down
Captain Pika
Sidekick
Sidekick
Captain Pika

PostSubject: Re: Why so Up Beat? (Titans)   Why so Up Beat? (Titans) EmptyMon May 13, 2013 5:14 pm

Nix did not take offense to Mimic's stare or Jason's remark which obviously was reffering to her, she mearly giggled and bowed at Jason You know about me before you've met me? I am honoured truly she said mockingly.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: Why so Up Beat? (Titans)   Why so Up Beat? (Titans) EmptyMon May 13, 2013 5:20 pm

"Huh what do you mean? Who are you anyway? I heard about a new titan but didn't really hear any specifics" Jason yawned as he scratched the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Why so Up Beat? (Titans)   Why so Up Beat? (Titans) EmptyMon May 13, 2013 5:28 pm

Mimic gestures to nix "this is nix...." she said clearly not really liking her
Back to top Go down
Captain Pika
Sidekick
Sidekick
Captain Pika

PostSubject: Re: Why so Up Beat? (Titans)   Why so Up Beat? (Titans) EmptyMon May 13, 2013 5:32 pm

Nix spoke to Jason with sarcastic confusion You've heard of a new titan, and you've just met someone in the tower, where only titans are aloud, who you don't recognise. Hmmmmmm, how does it all connect? she then turned to Mimic and stuck her tongue out I love you too Mimic
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: Why so Up Beat? (Titans)   Why so Up Beat? (Titans) EmptyMon May 13, 2013 5:35 pm

"Pretty well actually since Raven would have scrambled your mind if you weren't allowed here... And please ladies no need to fight there is enough of me to go around." Jason said smiling and laughing making it obvious that it was a joke.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Why so Up Beat? (Titans)   Why so Up Beat? (Titans) EmptyMon May 13, 2013 5:57 pm

"Make a joke like that again and I'll punch you in the face faster than you can say shit and I wont be wearing a glove!" she sad glaring at Jason clearly not liking his joke
Back to top Go down
Captain Pika
Sidekick
Sidekick
Captain Pika

PostSubject: Re: Why so Up Beat? (Titans)   Why so Up Beat? (Titans) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 7:12 am

While Mimic overreacted, Nix mearly giggled Oh please, if we were fighting over someone as cute as you one of us would be lying on the floor and bleeding right now
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: Why so Up Beat? (Titans)   Why so Up Beat? (Titans) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 7:40 am

Jason raise both arms in a form of surrender once mimic reacted. "Man, can't you take a joke?" Once he heard nix's response he laughed. "You and me, are going to get along just fine." Jason said taking what nix said as a joke
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Why so Up Beat? (Titans)   Why so Up Beat? (Titans) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 8:38 am

Mimic sighed "Great now if yall are done I'd like to get back to fixin up the vehicles hopefully alone..." Mimic said accidentally speaking in her southern accent with out realizing it
Back to top Go down
Captain Pika
Sidekick
Sidekick
Captain Pika

PostSubject: Re: Why so Up Beat? (Titans)   Why so Up Beat? (Titans) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 7:01 am

Nix turned to Mimic Have you always had that accent? Or do you just change your voice when in costume like I do?
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: Why so Up Beat? (Titans)   Why so Up Beat? (Titans) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 7:42 am

Jason crossed his arms. " I wonder that to, but don't get me wrong, I love the accent... But I'm interested in knowing why you hide it."
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Why so Up Beat? (Titans)   Why so Up Beat? (Titans) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 8:38 am

Realizing she was just using her accent Mimic curses under her breath. "Well fo rthe past 2 years I've been forced to talk without the accent. Now that I can use it again I now realize just how weird and different I sound that and I like accent less one better and its harder to explain why i have the accent now because most people remember e not having one." mimic says not even tying to hide the accent now.
Back to top Go down
Captain Pika
Sidekick
Sidekick
Captain Pika

PostSubject: Re: Why so Up Beat? (Titans)   Why so Up Beat? (Titans) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 6:45 am

Nix shrugged Why were you forced to talk without the accent anyway?
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: Why so Up Beat? (Titans)   Why so Up Beat? (Titans) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 8:25 am

Jason nodded at nix's question but to be honest he stop listening. His watch told him it was about lunch and Jason was more concerned about what he was going to make.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Why so Up Beat? (Titans)   Why so Up Beat? (Titans) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 8:39 am

Mimic knew Jason was probably not listening "Nix I'd love to tell you but the thing is I'm worried about jason and how he ate that poisioned ffod eariler." She said trying to see if he really wasnt paying attention
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why so Up Beat? (Titans)   Why so Up Beat? (Titans) Empty

Back to top Go down

Why so Up Beat? (Titans)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Roleplay Section :: Completed Episodes :: Teen Titan Go Days :: Hanger/ Basement-
Jump to: