Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
The little girl who cried Slade(titans) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
The little girl who cried Slade(titans) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
The little girl who cried Slade(titans) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
The little girl who cried Slade(titans) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
The little girl who cried Slade(titans) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
The little girl who cried Slade(titans) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
The little girl who cried Slade(titans) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
The little girl who cried Slade(titans) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
The little girl who cried Slade(titans) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
The little girl who cried Slade(titans) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
The little girl who cried Slade(titans) I_vote_lcapThe little girl who cried Slade(titans) I_voting_barThe little girl who cried Slade(titans) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
The little girl who cried Slade(titans) I_vote_lcapThe little girl who cried Slade(titans) I_voting_barThe little girl who cried Slade(titans) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
The little girl who cried Slade(titans) I_vote_lcap0%The little girl who cried Slade(titans) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
The little girl who cried Slade(titans) I_vote_lcap0%The little girl who cried Slade(titans) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
The little girl who cried Slade(titans) I_vote_lcap100%The little girl who cried Slade(titans) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

The little girl who cried Slade(titans)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

The little girl who cried Slade(titans) Empty
PostSubject: The little girl who cried Slade(titans)   The little girl who cried Slade(titans) EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 5:37 am

Terra was trying to clam her self down as Slade left her when she was knocked out by a piece of the ceiling Terra woke a few hours later and climbed over multiple things but the building wasn't completely trashed. Terra walked to the exit slowly covered in dirt and scrapes and her face showed signs of her crying. Terra paused by the door and leaned down grabbing the dimand Slade had left behind and clenched her fist.

Terra put the dimand in one of the pockets on her belt as she put on her goggles and flew off to the T tower. As Terra arrived she slowly walked forward feeling weak and pounded on the door weakly and as some one would open the door for her she'd say weakly.

"Slade's back...."
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
JaK

PostSubject: Re: The little girl who cried Slade(titans)   The little girl who cried Slade(titans) EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 11:01 pm

Later Terra would awake in the medical bay, bandaged up a bit, and staring at Robin.

"Tell me everything."

Robin sounded so serious, Slade was a top priority threat and indeed it was personal.
Back to top Go down
http://ttrpg.forumotion.com/
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The little girl who cried Slade(titans)   The little girl who cried Slade(titans) EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 11:22 pm

Terra held her head feeling a slight bump and tried to get up but was to sore from being nearly buried alive and lied back down.

"well I was sad about Beast Boy so I went to the place where we first went out to you know think about the good old days. Sadly Slade quickly interrupted all that.... He's looking for a new apprentice Robin and he told me to tell you that you always are welcome to be his apprentice again. Oh yeah and he broke that power thing you gave me just to see what would happen. I kinda freaked and nearly brought an entire building down on me but don't worry it was abandoned and I was knocked out by a big piece of the ceiling before I did any major damage.... How long was I out anyways?"
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
JaK

PostSubject: Re: The little girl who cried Slade(titans)   The little girl who cried Slade(titans) EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 11:29 pm

"Long enough to check the wreckage of the abandoned building for clues... Nothing. Slades as good as ever, I'll have to alert the team. I want you to stay out of this one Terra, the Titans will handle it."
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The little girl who cried Slade(titans)   The little girl who cried Slade(titans) EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 11:41 pm

Terra remembered the dimand Slade left her apparently robin hadn't searched her for anything.

"Well that may be a little hard you see... Slade kinda wants me back too and I know that's not the concussion talking since he left me this."

Terra pulled out the dimand and showed it to robin but to him it may not be or mean anything that important but Terra was pretty sure it was the same one he found inside the rock the day she first met him.
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
JaK

PostSubject: Re: The little girl who cried Slade(titans)   The little girl who cried Slade(titans) EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 3:16 am

Robin rubbed his chin at Paige's words...

"Hmm, that changes things. I was afraid of this. I was hoping Slade was just using you to get to us, but if he really is after you Terra...You're going to have to go into witness protection."

Robin was of course referring to himself and the team watching over her, because Slade was indeed very dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The little girl who cried Slade(titans)   The little girl who cried Slade(titans) EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 5:26 am

"I may have control issues when i get emotional but I can still handle my self!If Slade wants me being under protection won't change a thing!, I know Slade too well to even think that it might...."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: The little girl who cried Slade(titans)   The little girl who cried Slade(titans) EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 12:50 pm

At that, robins communicator would crackle, and the grave voice of Kid flash would burst in.

"Robin... We have a problem."

His voice was later followed by the sound of his running at superspeed.
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
JaK

PostSubject: Re: The little girl who cried Slade(titans)   The little girl who cried Slade(titans) EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 1:08 pm

Robin knew Slade as well and Terra.

"The protection isn't for you specifically, if Slade encounters you in an enclosed area with civilians---"

Suddenly his intercom rang through with Kid Flash's voice.

"KF what is your position? Flash!?"
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The little girl who cried Slade(titans)   The little girl who cried Slade(titans) EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 1:19 pm

Terra slipped the dimand back into her pocket and slowly got up.

"Robin if you want i can help."
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
JaK

PostSubject: Re: The little girl who cried Slade(titans)   The little girl who cried Slade(titans) EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 2:28 pm

Robin thought about it for a second, but there was really no time.

"Ok Terra, you're with me...Mainly because I have no transportation nearby at the moment and I need to get Kid Flash fast. Since he's always on the move."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: The little girl who cried Slade(titans)   The little girl who cried Slade(titans) EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 3:17 pm

"I just prevented a bank robbery. Just some drones though. Guess who's back?" Kid flash said into the com. he looked down at the metal in his hands. Slades mark. They were watching.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The little girl who cried Slade(titans)   The little girl who cried Slade(titans) EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 4:11 pm

Terra slowly got off of the bed and looked at Robins com link then back to Robin.

"He doesn't know when to stop does he? Come on lets go."

She said running to the door.
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
JaK

PostSubject: Re: The little girl who cried Slade(titans)   The little girl who cried Slade(titans) EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 4:36 pm

Robin and Terra would arrive at KF's position soon after. Upon arrival Robin jumped off the levitating rock and walked up to Flash with his cape drooping over his shoulders, covering the front half of his body.

"Slade again? His making big moves lately, setting up for something, but what could his end game be."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: The little girl who cried Slade(titans)   The little girl who cried Slade(titans) EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 5:56 pm

"trying to recruit someone new... he monitored my fight. I was just research. Threatened Jinx too."

Kid flash Kid flash rushed over to robin and placed a piece of metal in his hand... slades symbol.

"This came off one of the robots at the scene. The police probably have the place cordoned. I can run over and get us in. Shouldn't be too hard." FK said as he shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The little girl who cried Slade(titans)   The little girl who cried Slade(titans) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 12:52 am

Terra narrowed her eyes.

"SO he wasn't kidding about recruiting new apprencies... I won't let him do what he did to me to anyone else!"

She held her fists up both them and her eyes glowed.

"Where is he?"
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
JaK

PostSubject: Re: The little girl who cried Slade(titans)   The little girl who cried Slade(titans) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 1:48 am

"Terra, you need to remain clam. We will not allow Slade to take anyone else on as one of his puppets for his sadistic schemes."

Robins hand appeared from under his cape and stroked his chin.

"We do need to search for more clues though, however, and with the authorities around they might not be to keen on letting us just snoop around their crime scene."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: The little girl who cried Slade(titans)   The little girl who cried Slade(titans) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 1:54 am

Kid flash leaned against the wall.

"You remember you're talking to the fastest kid alive right? Just say what you need. I'll get it for you quicker than you can throw a baterang."

Kid was anxious to make some progress... this one was personal. Just like robin and Terra. Sure, it wasn't as deeply personal, but he still wanted to make sure jinx was safe.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The little girl who cried Slade(titans)   The little girl who cried Slade(titans) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 1:58 am

Terra's eyes and hands stopped glowing as she hopped down from the rock and put her hands on her hips after putting her goggles she had on while flying letting them dangle from her neck.

"Well the quicker we find him the better so whats the plan Robin?"
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
JaK

PostSubject: Re: The little girl who cried Slade(titans)   The little girl who cried Slade(titans) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 2:17 am

"Hmm, I could tell you what to look for, but I kinda want to get a closer look myself. Here's the plan."

Robin huddled them together and gave them both the strategy on how to distract the police.....

Minutes later, it would appear that "whirlwind" an elemental villain had appeared nearby and was going on a rampage. The figure of the villain ran through the street with a tornado all around him and threw cars left and right with high winds. The police then gave chase to the tornado with the super villain inside. However, as the tornado left, Robin turned off his hologram of the fake villain and Terra placed back down all the flying cars safe and sound, which she had caught with levitating rocks. Seconds later, the whirlwind came back and revealed itself to be KF, who had now ditched the cops.

"That wild goose chase should keep them busy long enough for us to get some detective work done."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: The little girl who cried Slade(titans)   The little girl who cried Slade(titans) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 2:24 am

Kid flash ran into the bank and began surveying the automatons.

"Oh yeah, robin... Slade somehow hacked the cameras to monitor my fight. Maybe you can get some info from them."

He held up the head of one of the robots.

"Real ugly up close... let's see."

His hands moving at lightning speeds,he disassembled the head.

"Hey robin... you have anything that can read encrypted computer coding?" He asked zooming over to him, holding out a computer board.

"This is the control chip... advanced piece of hardware. All this bot's programming is on it"
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The little girl who cried Slade(titans)   The little girl who cried Slade(titans) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 2:31 am

Terra flung around multiple cars on rocks following the tornado and then realized KF and Robin were already back at the bank and flew back over to them.

"SO any leads?"
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
JaK

PostSubject: Re: The little girl who cried Slade(titans)   The little girl who cried Slade(titans) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 2:38 am

Robin looked to Kid Flash as if to say, did you really ask ME that?

Robin then moved him aside and and placed a cord from his utility belt into the motherboard of the bot, and found the tracking device on it. Given another few moments he was able to back trace it's place of origin.

"Well I have coordinates to where it's signal is transmitting too, but, the question is if Slade knows too and is probably just leading us into a trap."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: The little girl who cried Slade(titans)   The little girl who cried Slade(titans) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 2:45 am

Kid flash began pacing at hyper speed, which basically looked like he was running back and forth.

"Sorry man... psychology isn't my bag... You or Terra know Slade better than I do. You'd know if he pulling a trap, or a bluff, or a double bluff... or heck even a triple bluff."

He kept up the pacing.

"He must have made a bigger mistake... the more careful a criminal tries to hide things... the bigger a slip up they make.If he's trying to trap us, then he's xxpecting us to go by the most obvious answer... but what if there's another answer?"

He began looking around the bank a bit more, then to Terra.

"Any ideas?"
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The little girl who cried Slade(titans)   The little girl who cried Slade(titans) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 2:51 am

Terra hopped down from the rock and heard kid flash as he passes and when her asked her she looked back and forth as if verifying he was talking to her and rose an eyebrow.

"Why are you asking me?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The little girl who cried Slade(titans)   The little girl who cried Slade(titans) Empty

Back to top Go down

The little girl who cried Slade(titans)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next