Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Training (Paige) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Training (Paige) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Training (Paige) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Training (Paige) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Training (Paige) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Training (Paige) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Training (Paige) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Training (Paige) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Training (Paige) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Training (Paige) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Training (Paige) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTraining (Paige) - Page 2 I_voting_barTraining (Paige) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Training (Paige) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTraining (Paige) - Page 2 I_voting_barTraining (Paige) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Training (Paige) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Training (Paige) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Training (Paige) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap100%Training (Paige) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Training (Paige)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Training (Paige) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training (Paige)   Training (Paige) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 12:02 am

"You didn't let go soon enough thus not giving yourself enough time to time your jump right giving yourself too much air time allowing yourself to crash..... that and your tae kwon do stance is off" Goes into a perfect tae kwon do stance. "see your legs are a bit too separated thus would give you next action not as much sucsess or good performance rate as to were if you positioned your legs like this" stands normally again
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: Training (Paige)   Training (Paige) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 12:08 am

Jason kept his mouth closed, he understood the part of letting go to late but the part of his stance being wrong. He didn't believe but once he got over it he shrugged. "OK then, well... Next its about time for me to learn jujitsu or maybe muy thai." Jason said crossing his arms.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Training (Paige)   Training (Paige) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 12:15 am

"I prefure and tend to use mix martial arts more, you have stuff you need to work on but over all you not too bad at fighting without your powers. I suggest training more on powerless fighting its a real pain to have to fight with no powers sometimes and its better to know what your doing now and not know when your in the middle of a fight." mimic said in a calm semi nice tone
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: Training (Paige)   Training (Paige) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 12:20 am

"Mix martial arts? Well I guess you could call it that but I'm more so taking the good parts of a martial art to make something new like taking the foot work and strategy of boxing the endurance and ground work of judo and the speed and power of tae kwon do. I prefer to use it all both with and without my powers. With allows me so many more options then without." Jason said yawning
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Training (Paige)   Training (Paige) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 12:25 am

"You do know that mixed martial arts and martial arts are two different things right thus the different names?" Mimic said ignoring the yawn considering right now she was on day ..... well she has lost track of no sleeping as was pepped up on red bull, 5 hour energy, sugar, coffe, and monster all mixed together into an energy drink that punches you right in the face when you drank it.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: Training (Paige)   Training (Paige) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 12:34 am

Jason looked at mimic like she was idiot. "I know what they are.. Mix martial arts is a full contact sport that is derived from the usage of multiple martial art techniques and skills. So yeah that is kind of what I am doing. Mixing the skills and techniques I learned from previous martial arts hence why I want to learn jujitsu and Muy Thai." Jason shook his head and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Training (Paige)   Training (Paige) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 12:38 am

mimic narrowed her eyes. "You did Not just talk to me like i was a moron."[ she said a hint of anger in her voice
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: Training (Paige)   Training (Paige) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 12:45 am

Jason shrugged. He didn't really say anything else afterwards. He just let her question hang in air. He half way expected her to storm off and do something else. He just lifted one of the weights and attempted to move it somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Training (Paige)   Training (Paige) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 12:50 am

SHe glares at him when hes not looking her eyes unknowingly flashing red but her glare faides as she sighs and walks over picking up two weights with semi ease and carres them over to a bench and stacks them next to it and goes back over to him picking two more up. "they go over here" She said carrying them over to the stack of weights.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: Training (Paige)   Training (Paige) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 2:56 pm

jason responded with an "Alright" as he put the weights on the place she indicated. Sighing he put continued to put the weights away and while he was putting the weights away he asked. "so why did you join the titans?"
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Training (Paige)   Training (Paige) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 4:23 pm

Mimic also continued to put the weights away and paused when he asked her the question but went back to work. [color=black]"I was asked to join by Robin one of the original people who founded the team."[/color she said that and nothing more
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: Training (Paige)   Training (Paige) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 5:07 pm

Jason remained silent. He knew that mimic was hiding something. No one just chooses on a whim to be a superhero but instead of saying anything he remained silent. He wasn't expecting her to say anything about her admission to the teen titans anyway, he was just making conversation.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Training (Paige)   Training (Paige) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 5:16 pm

".... why did you want to join any ways..." Mimic already knew the answer but like him she was just trying to make conversation as she carries over the last of the weights.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: Training (Paige)   Training (Paige) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 5:25 pm

"I'm looking for someone," Jason said in a low voice. He didn't say anything else as he finished with the weights.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Training (Paige)   Training (Paige) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 5:29 pm

"Want to talk about it'?" Mimic said trying to sound like she actually wanted to hear about something she already knew everything about.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: Training (Paige)   Training (Paige) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 5:32 pm

"I'd rather not. Especially not with someone i just met." jason said going back to his running on the treadmill. He had another 15 minutes to go.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Training (Paige)   Training (Paige) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 5:36 pm

"I can understand that and I'm not going to pester you about it mainly because I know what it's like to be pestered"
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: Training (Paige)   Training (Paige) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 5:43 pm

Jason sighed and continued to run on the treadmill. "Thank you.." Jason said quietly as he continued to run. He honestly didn't want to talk about his reason to join the Teen titans especially if he didn't know who he was talking to.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Training (Paige)   Training (Paige) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 5:51 pm

"well I'm going to go back to research have fun with what ever..." Mimic said starting to leave. THis guy want half bad actually she wasnt eagar to spend hours on end hanging out with him or anything but she wouldnt care if they randomly hung out for like an hour some time.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: Training (Paige)   Training (Paige) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 6:00 pm

"alright see ya." Jason said watching her leave, He sighed. he sighed the girl was a downer, well at least to him. Sure she offered to spar with him but everytime they began a conversation something either of them would say would end it completely. Sighing he hoped everyone on the team wasn't like this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training (Paige)   Training (Paige) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Training (Paige)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2