Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Well look who it is! (Paige) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Well look who it is! (Paige) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Well look who it is! (Paige) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Well look who it is! (Paige) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Well look who it is! (Paige) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Well look who it is! (Paige) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Well look who it is! (Paige) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Well look who it is! (Paige) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Well look who it is! (Paige) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Well look who it is! (Paige) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Well look who it is! (Paige) I_vote_lcapWell look who it is! (Paige) I_voting_barWell look who it is! (Paige) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Well look who it is! (Paige) I_vote_lcapWell look who it is! (Paige) I_voting_barWell look who it is! (Paige) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Well look who it is! (Paige) I_vote_lcap0%Well look who it is! (Paige) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
Well look who it is! (Paige) I_vote_lcap0%Well look who it is! (Paige) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Well look who it is! (Paige) I_vote_lcap100%Well look who it is! (Paige) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Well look who it is! (Paige)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Pika
Sidekick
Sidekick
Captain Pika

Well look who it is! (Paige) Empty
PostSubject: Well look who it is! (Paige)   Well look who it is! (Paige) EmptySun May 19, 2013 5:21 pm

Nix, or as she preferred to call herself when not in her outfit, July, was on the roof of Titans tower on a bright sunny day, her died purple hair was tied into a pony tail, she wore short shorts and a short top tied up so her torso is exposed to she sun, slightly to protect herself from the sun and slightly to show off her body. She was throwing basketballs into a hoop, she was pretty skilled at sports because of her athleticism, she wasn't doing anything and would quite like some company.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Well look who it is! (Paige)   Well look who it is! (Paige) EmptySun May 19, 2013 5:34 pm

Mimic had pulled a late night and was sleeping until her alarm woke her up. Mimic didn't want to sleep the day away so she had set it to wake her up. Mimic jumps out of bed hitting the alarm off while tripping over her blankets and face plants into the ground. Mimic slowly gets up only able to see a blurred color black which was the color of her room. Mimic reaches out and feels her alarm clock and moves her hand around until she feels her glasses and puts them on. Her glasses were quite large and looked basically like a pair of glasses you would find on a stereotypical old man. Mimic slow gets up yawning now seeing her room clearly. and heads to her closet.

Mimic puts on a black tank top the shows her stomach and a dark gray dress shirt not buttoned over top of it. She pulls on black gloves and a black short skirt along with combat boots. Mimic straightens her slightly curled hair and puts in in piggy tails then puts on some make up and black lips stick. After that she put in eye contacts and hides her glasses leaving her room. This out fit had become a new usual look for mimic when she wasn't in costume is wasn't the safest one but that only ment she had to be more careful. Mimic goes up to the room and sees nix smiling a little "Wasn't expecting to see you up here."
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Captain Pika
Sidekick
Sidekick
Captain Pika

PostSubject: Re: Well look who it is! (Paige)   Well look who it is! (Paige) EmptySun May 19, 2013 5:45 pm

July turned to see Mimic, a smile spread across her face what? Because I was so tired after our Karaoke duet last night? A good nights sleep is all I need to be fresh as a daisy she threw another ball in the hoop while still looking at Mimic What brings you up here?
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Well look who it is! (Paige)   Well look who it is! (Paige) EmptySun May 19, 2013 5:49 pm

Mimic shifts her weight to one foot putting a hip on the opposite side and shrugs with the other arm closing her eyes. "Well I was going to be a loner up here and stare at the city but I think hanging out with you could be just as fun."
Back to top Go down
Captain Pika
Sidekick
Sidekick
Captain Pika

PostSubject: Re: Well look who it is! (Paige)   Well look who it is! (Paige) EmptySun May 19, 2013 5:52 pm

July smiled I'm honored that you find hanging out with me as exciting as being alone she joked. She jumped up, grabbed the hoop and let herself dangle So has anything new happened to you since the less than 12 hours ago I last saw you?
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Well look who it is! (Paige)   Well look who it is! (Paige) EmptySun May 19, 2013 5:57 pm

Mimic laughs a little at nixs comment watching her dangle. "I was up really late last night fighting off a gang but that's about it. Enjoy your sleep?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Pika
Sidekick
Sidekick
Captain Pika

PostSubject: Re: Well look who it is! (Paige)   Well look who it is! (Paige) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 1:42 pm

July swung her body, then when she had enough momentum she let go and landed on top of the hoops, posing as if she were Batman and this was a building overlooking Gotham city It was good, except I woke up with way too much energy.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Well look who it is! (Paige)   Well look who it is! (Paige) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 1:44 pm

Mimic smiles "well how about we get rid of that energy miss batman"
Back to top Go down
Captain Pika
Sidekick
Sidekick
Captain Pika

PostSubject: Re: Well look who it is! (Paige)   Well look who it is! (Paige) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 2:09 pm

July jumped down to the ground and raised an eyebrow at Mimic How?
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Well look who it is! (Paige)   Well look who it is! (Paige) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 2:44 pm

"huh.... i really dont know." Mimic says laughing a bit
Back to top Go down
Captain Pika
Sidekick
Sidekick
Captain Pika

PostSubject: Re: Well look who it is! (Paige)   Well look who it is! (Paige) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 3:01 pm

July laughed I thought for a second you had an idea she grinned and started thinking, what should she do to release all this energy?
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Well look who it is! (Paige)   Well look who it is! (Paige) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 3:22 pm

"make cookies?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Pika
Sidekick
Sidekick
Captain Pika

PostSubject: Re: Well look who it is! (Paige)   Well look who it is! (Paige) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 3:25 pm

July shrugged not exactly what I'd call letting out energy, but cookies are yummy so lets do it! she smiled and ran down to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Well look who it is! (Paige)   Well look who it is! (Paige) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 4:36 pm

Mimic follows her stoping by her room to grab her music player and hops down to the kitchen and holds up the music player. "just thought of this on the way down, We can dance while cooking!"
Back to top Go down
Captain Pika
Sidekick
Sidekick
Captain Pika

PostSubject: Re: Well look who it is! (Paige)   Well look who it is! (Paige) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 4:38 pm

July squealed in delight That's a briliant idea! she then towards the cuboard and took out the recipie book, then got all the recipies while Mimic prepared the song.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Well look who it is! (Paige)   Well look who it is! (Paige) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 4:49 pm

Mimic puts on a song called runaround https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExP2ei65wzU and starts to pretend to play the guitar as she dances over to nix singing to the song.
Back to top Go down
Captain Pika
Sidekick
Sidekick
Captain Pika

PostSubject: Re: Well look who it is! (Paige)   Well look who it is! (Paige) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 4:53 pm

July smiles, she had never heard this song before, but she loved it, she put some ingredients together and then started smashing them with her mallet in tune to the song.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Well look who it is! (Paige)   Well look who it is! (Paige) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 4:59 pm

Mimic dances as she pre heats the oven and cracks some eggs into the bowl.
Back to top Go down
Captain Pika
Sidekick
Sidekick
Captain Pika

PostSubject: Re: Well look who it is! (Paige)   Well look who it is! (Paige) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:03 pm

July taps her foot to the rhythm of the song as she puts the ingredients into the bowl and starts mixing it, singing along as she does so.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Well look who it is! (Paige)   Well look who it is! (Paige) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:07 pm

Mimic sings with Nix as she dances awkwardly
Back to top Go down
Captain Pika
Sidekick
Sidekick
Captain Pika

PostSubject: Re: Well look who it is! (Paige)   Well look who it is! (Paige) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:16 pm

July laughs at Mimics awkward dancing, losing complete control of the song, she put the mixture into baking trays with cookie shaped holes, then put chocolate chips in each one, then put it in the oven.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Well look who it is! (Paige)   Well look who it is! (Paige) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:25 pm

the next song comes down https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-MLtz97uyk&list=PL215F1CEFE594F53C mimic then dances to the song in a sight sexyal way and at one point does a wird move that looks like shes trying to start up a lawn moer
Back to top Go down
Captain Pika
Sidekick
Sidekick
Captain Pika

PostSubject: Re: Well look who it is! (Paige)   Well look who it is! (Paige) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:36 pm

Nix smiled at Mimic's sexual dancing, she wanted to just say she was amused but she was slightly turned on in a way she didn't know she was capable of being turned on.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Well look who it is! (Paige)   Well look who it is! (Paige) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:46 pm

Mimic holds her hands up shaking her butt a little as she slowly goes lower and lower to the ground when the song said low repeatedly then jumps up into the air and as she comes down unknowingly her flings up a bit and mimic goes back to her sexual dance which is a little more worse than before as she gets a bit carried away.
Back to top Go down
Captain Pika
Sidekick
Sidekick
Captain Pika

PostSubject: Re: Well look who it is! (Paige)   Well look who it is! (Paige) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:49 pm

July watches Mimic dancing and pretends to laugh, but as she did so she secretly let her eye wander a little while Mimic wasn't looking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well look who it is! (Paige)   Well look who it is! (Paige) Empty

Back to top Go down

Well look who it is! (Paige)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next