Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Training: Day 1 (Anna) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Training: Day 1 (Anna) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Training: Day 1 (Anna) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Training: Day 1 (Anna) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Training: Day 1 (Anna) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Training: Day 1 (Anna) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Training: Day 1 (Anna) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Training: Day 1 (Anna) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Training: Day 1 (Anna) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Training: Day 1 (Anna) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Training: Day 1 (Anna) I_vote_lcapTraining: Day 1 (Anna) I_voting_barTraining: Day 1 (Anna) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Training: Day 1 (Anna) I_vote_lcapTraining: Day 1 (Anna) I_voting_barTraining: Day 1 (Anna) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Training: Day 1 (Anna) I_vote_lcap0%Training: Day 1 (Anna) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Training: Day 1 (Anna) I_vote_lcap100%Training: Day 1 (Anna) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Training: Day 1 (Anna)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick
Abyssal

Training: Day 1 (Anna) Empty
PostSubject: Training: Day 1 (Anna)   Training: Day 1 (Anna) EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 2:48 pm

Slade stood in the center of the main floor of his complex, the large screen displaying a 2 bar graphs. The rightmost bar graph showed continuously decreasing energy levels. The one opposite it showed energy levels fluctuating randomly.
"My suit, like yours Anna, is connected directly to this computer. The difference is my suit only sends signals whereas yours is designed to receive as well. Currently it shows my bodies heat output, muscle tension, and respiratory exertion. To the left of my chart is your own."
Your first exercise is to match your levels to mine as best you can."

Slade paced the floor and pressed a button on the remote in his hand. As he circled Anna, the floor changed around her, sliding into itself as alternate floors were created and rose up out of the empty spaces. A training mat, punching bags, and a dozen or so of Slade's Battle Drones lined up in 2 straight rows, unmoving except for their heads, yellow eyes locked on Anna in the center of it all.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Training: Day 1 (Anna)   Training: Day 1 (Anna) EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 4:20 pm

Anna stood looking at Slade wearing her new suit having her hair tied up in one pony tail but has it in more of a spiky like bun with multiple strands coming down from it. She still wore her black eye linger and black finger and toe nail polish but had all of her piercings and her black lip stick removed. Anna was straightening out her finger less gloves as he talked and watched as her surrounding changed.

"You say the word and I'll begin..."
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick
Abyssal

PostSubject: Re: Training: Day 1 (Anna)   Training: Day 1 (Anna) EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 5:56 pm

"Good, determination is an excellent tool." He said, stopping pacing, his vitals hadn't moved an inch.
"Begin."
Slade watched as Anna began to calm herself.
"Your powers have grown greatly over the years, but your physical training had been only so extensive. You've learned to punch, learned to break bones, but you still can't control your own body. The blood in your body would be easier to control if you could master the vessel it resides in. The more you understand your body and its capabilities the stronger you'll be, the more your powers will develop, and the closer you'll come to matching Alan's strength."
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Training: Day 1 (Anna)   Training: Day 1 (Anna) EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 6:28 pm

Anna relaxed placing her hands at her sides inhaling deeply then exhales as she closes her eyes. Anna calmed her pulse and Slowed her breathing as her body temperature lowered and the cracks of her eyes let off a bit of black flames in reaction((the flames are a natural reflex so shes not purposely doing this and can't stop it until what ever she is doing that it reacted to stops))
Back to top Go down
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick
Abyssal

PostSubject: Re: Training: Day 1 (Anna)   Training: Day 1 (Anna) EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 11:01 pm

Slade stood and pressed another button on the control.
"Well done Anna, your overall energy output is rising yet the energy output of your body is steadily balancing out. The next task is to maintain the balance under pressure."
One of the battle drone's, the first in the front row, stepped forward and crouched into a fighting stance before Anna.
Without waiting for a response the drone lunged forward attempting to grab Anna.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Training: Day 1 (Anna)   Training: Day 1 (Anna) EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 11:54 pm

Anna slowly opened her eyes the black flames remaining and her eyes completely black. As he drown got into it's stance anna would quickly grab her knife and as it lunged she would cut the back of her hand where the skin was showing and would shoot out a blood blade and would cut the drone in half all in one fluid motion at the last second. Her heart beat would only jump a little when she shot out her blade and her temperature would stay nearly the same. Anna then shot the blade back in and would look to Slade as if asking how she did.
Back to top Go down
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick
Abyssal

PostSubject: Re: Training: Day 1 (Anna)   Training: Day 1 (Anna) EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 12:55 am

Slade nodded in her direction.
"Good. your more relaxed your body is the easier it is to focus and, in your case, control your powers. Try two now."
2 more drones stepped off of the platform and stood in front of Anna.
Before she could attack Slade spoke once more.
"'Also, you're not allowed to use your powers on these ones. Good luck."
The drones attacked.
As Anna fought, Slade said "Using your blood to fight for you is good, but blood mastery is only part of the fight, and something Alan excels at. To be able to fight on, while retaining mental and physical composure is what will give you your strength."
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Training: Day 1 (Anna)   Training: Day 1 (Anna) EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 1:08 am

Anna upper cuted one with her foot making her foot go straight up then in one fluid motion she flipped landing on the one foot that was in the air continuing onward kicking the other in the side of the head. "note to self ballet and mixed marshal arts equals kick ass moves." as they would come at her anna would jump up flipping grabbing their heads in mid air smashing them together and uses her weight to smash them into the ground, As they hit the floor they would short circuit as anna did a hand stand on their heads and the would gratefully flip back up right.

"whats up next?"
Back to top Go down
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick
Abyssal

PostSubject: Re: Training: Day 1 (Anna)   Training: Day 1 (Anna) EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 2:13 am

"More of the same." Slade replied, eying Anna's vital signs on the great screen.
Her breathing rate had gone up during the fight as well as her heart rate. Heat output had begun to increase as well, showing the exertion in her body. Her muscle tension had only changed during the fight, which was to be expected, but had returned to normal after she had finished.
"I didn't say it would be easy, I said it had to be done."
"Now, try it again, but show some control over your own body this time."
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Training: Day 1 (Anna)   Training: Day 1 (Anna) EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 5:39 am

Anna mutters.

"What were you expecting I almost never fight without my powers.."

She said turning back to the drones as two more would come at her. Anna would then run at them her heart beet spiking up a little. She then would flip forward putting her hand to the ground and then her other and twirled her self around like a top hitting away the two drones. As the drones would come back at her and one tried to punch her she would grab it's arm and throw it at the other as they hit the ground. this time she would only do slightly better compared to the last.
Back to top Go down
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick
Abyssal

PostSubject: Re: Training: Day 1 (Anna)   Training: Day 1 (Anna) EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 4:39 pm

"Good." Slade said.
"Again." He sent another two drones out, slowly working through, periodically stopping whenever Anna lost the control of her body.
Eventually they'd depleted the entire two rows.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Training: Day 1 (Anna)   Training: Day 1 (Anna) EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 4:45 pm

Anna would keep fighting and slowly started tiering out allowing some attacks to get in. Anna was on her hands and knees sweating and huffing as the 2 drones she was fighting walked closer to her. Anna slowly got up her heart pumping very hard. Anna then ran at them and round house kicked one into the other then would stomp on both head making them short circuit.
Back to top Go down
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick
Abyssal

PostSubject: Re: Training: Day 1 (Anna)   Training: Day 1 (Anna) EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 5:20 pm

As Anna breathed heavily, bent over and staring at the ground, one half of a shattered drone reached towards the girl behind her.
Slade's foot came down on his head and shattered the metal casing.
"That's enough." He said, walking past her.
"For your first time, that was well done. But as my apprentice I expect more."
Alan was born with natural mastery over his blood, and has strove for mastery over his body. If you can match him you stand a chance, but in your current state he'd tear you to pieces without even looking at you.
You let your body tire, you executed impressive moves, but at the cost of utter exhaustion."
"You forgot to focus."

Slade put his hands on the railing looking at the screen.
"Go rest now, come back when you're ready to learn."
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Training: Day 1 (Anna)   Training: Day 1 (Anna) EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 5:28 pm

Anna slowly got up and looked at him.

"I'm ready now! I accepted your offer so I could get better training knowing the Titans would have gone easy on me and make me rest when I could keep going, I thought you would push me as far as I could go like I wanted before making me get some rest but I gess I was wrong! I know this training is harder and better then theirs but to me its worthless if I don't go to my complete limit! I went 3 days with out rest completely focusing on my wounds to stop them from bleeding and still fought Robin with out passing out until after the fight! I know for a fact that I can keep going right now and I refuse to rest until I hit my limit because resting wont make me strong enough to kill Alan!"

She yelled clenching her fists
Back to top Go down
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick
Abyssal

PostSubject: Re: Training: Day 1 (Anna)   Training: Day 1 (Anna) EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 6:27 pm

Slade sighed, his head bending down.
Without a word he flipped backwards through the air, legs held together, and landed in a crouch behind Anna.
Sweeping his leg out he spun in a circle and knocked Anna's legs out before standing and looking down at her.
"If you can't rest then your body will never get stronger, you ned time to let this sink in. If you believed that you'd be strong enough to take down Alan after a couple days training I'm telling you now; you're wrong."
"But if you really want to fight this bad then by all means. It's your move."
He said, stepping back and raising one hand in a palm up knife hand, the other arm bent behind his back.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Training: Day 1 (Anna)   Training: Day 1 (Anna) EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 6:38 pm

Anna put her hands to the ground and bent her knees forward and flung them forward jumping back onto her feet. She then turns to Slade and leans down bends one knee and has the other one out stretched behind her. She then flings forward and has her out stretched foot land on it's tippy toes and twirls wiping her bent down in a diagonal motion aimed to the side of Slade's neck.
Back to top Go down
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick
Abyssal

PostSubject: Re: Training: Day 1 (Anna)   Training: Day 1 (Anna) EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 8:00 pm

Slade ducked quickly and grabbed Anna's foot as it flew over his head.
With a yell he twisted and threw her sideways into one of the training bags attached to the floor. as she hit the bag it bent in two and flew backwards, absorbing her momentum and traveling into the wall before bursting, spilling sand onto the floor.
Slade calmly walked towards Anna.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Training: Day 1 (Anna)   Training: Day 1 (Anna) EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 8:06 pm

Anna would wait until he got close enough to her and then get up and do a sweep kick to his legs and if he fell she would continue the rotation once more and push up on the arm that would be on the ground when she did the sweep kick and would be pushed into the air and would do a flip and come down to the ground as she did a drop kick to his torso.
Back to top Go down
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick
Abyssal

PostSubject: Re: Training: Day 1 (Anna)   Training: Day 1 (Anna) EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 8:18 pm

Slade dropped to the floor as her kick swept his legs out from under him.
Lying on his back he rolled slightly backwards before pushing his hands into the ground, transitioning from a curled position to a handstand-back handspring, arcing out of the way of Anna's kicks.
As soon as he landed he touched the ground and pulled himself in, sliding across the floor and dealing a punch towards Anna's mid-riff.
He landed in a crouch and watched her tumble some feet...
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Training: Day 1 (Anna)   Training: Day 1 (Anna) EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 8:28 pm

Anna was hit and was knocked back a few feet and regained her balance and got into a defensive pose before she did a cart wheel and planed to use it to do a series of kicks at him.
Back to top Go down
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick
Abyssal

PostSubject: Re: Training: Day 1 (Anna)   Training: Day 1 (Anna) EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 8:32 pm

Slade held up his arms defensively as her kicks rebounded off his guard.
Quickly opening and closing his arms, Slade caught her leg between his wrists and, with a pull, threw her over his shoulder.
He stood, walking towards her and stopping 5 feet away.
"You're fighting as hard as you can and you can't even touch me. Focus Anna. Did you learn anything from today's lesson? If you want to beat me then concentrate!" He said.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Training: Day 1 (Anna)   Training: Day 1 (Anna) EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 8:39 pm

Anna landed hard on the ground and pounded her fist against the ground as she got back up beads of sweat rolling down her face. Anna then got into a defensive pose and calmed her self down closing her eyes for a few seconds and reopened them being black with flames on the sides again. She then would run at slade and try and punch in in the face if blocked shed try to do a round house kick to his side.
Back to top Go down
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick
Abyssal

PostSubject: Re: Training: Day 1 (Anna)   Training: Day 1 (Anna) EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 9:20 pm

Slade saw the punch coming and blocked it from the inside, deflecting it along his forearm.
Perhaps I overestimated her. He thought.
Then the roundhouse kick swept up form underneath his guard.
His eye widened and he flew backwards into the air as her foot connected with his side.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Training: Day 1 (Anna)   Training: Day 1 (Anna) EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 9:32 pm

Anna then used the cut she made earlier to make a claw out of blood and shoot it at Slade grabbing him and as he'd come at her shed say.

"I just realized that you never said I couldn't use my powers against you!"

As Slade would near her shed shoot the blood back into her as she upper cut him and if he'd be sent into the air she'd use the same claw to grab him once more and slam him into the ground.
Back to top Go down
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick
Abyssal

PostSubject: Re: Training: Day 1 (Anna)   Training: Day 1 (Anna) EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 9:35 pm

Slade flew backwards from her attack as the claw snagged his leg and sent him flying into the ground.
The metal floor panels dented around him as he crashed down from 20 feet in the air.
He began to sit up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training: Day 1 (Anna)   Training: Day 1 (Anna) Empty

Back to top Go down

Training: Day 1 (Anna)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Roleplay Section :: Completed Episodes :: Preboot TR-
Jump to: