Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Training (Paige) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Training (Paige) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Training (Paige) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Training (Paige) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Training (Paige) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Training (Paige) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Training (Paige) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Training (Paige) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Training (Paige) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Training (Paige) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Training (Paige) I_vote_lcapTraining (Paige) I_voting_barTraining (Paige) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Training (Paige) I_vote_lcapTraining (Paige) I_voting_barTraining (Paige) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Training (Paige) I_vote_lcap0%Training (Paige) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Training (Paige) I_vote_lcap100%Training (Paige) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Training (Paige)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

Training (Paige) Empty
PostSubject: Training (Paige)   Training (Paige) EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 6:27 pm

Sounds of panting came from the Gym accompanied by the sound of metal colliding with metal. Jason was lifting 40 pounds weights with each arm. Panting harder and harder Jason continued to lift the weights. He had been working out for around an hour, When he was done he dropped the weights and began to run on the nearest treadmill.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Training (Paige) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training (Paige)   Training (Paige) EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 6:37 pm

Mimic looked at her hair in the mirror wearing her hero costume with her hair down. Her hair was slightly wavey and her roots were starting to show which meant shed have to re dye it black soon. Mimic natural hair color was a bright neon orange color and well after joining the titans she had committed to one color and that was black. Mimic begins to tie her hair back as she enters the gym noticing the new guy training but said nothing and just began to do some mixed marshal arts moves on the punching bag doing multiple kicks.
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

Training (Paige) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training (Paige)   Training (Paige) EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 6:42 pm

Running on the treadmill he noticed that Mimic had entered the gym but instead of saying anything he remained concentrated on his workout. He felt abit uncomfortable around her not really anything about her personality wise but when she touched him he felt as though the life was being sucked out of him... and that was something he didn't want to feel. Continuing on the treadmill track Jason sighed, It was about 15 minutes already and he was still not tired, checking his watch he sighed again. His show wouldn't come on for another 2 hours.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Training (Paige) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training (Paige)   Training (Paige) EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 8:01 pm

Mimic after about 10 mins in started to bench press about 80 pounds and continued to do so and noticed about 5 mins into that she notice he was checking his watch and began to talk while still bench pressing some beads of sweat forms but is unnoticeable whatsoever with her costume on. "If you want to train alone I can just leave."
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

Training (Paige) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training (Paige)   Training (Paige) EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 8:05 pm

Jason jumped off of the treadmill and shrugged. "No, no,no its not you... I was just checking the time. Ummm do you guys have a life size doll or something I can practice my martial arts on?" Jason said watching Mimic Bench 80.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Training (Paige) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training (Paige)   Training (Paige) EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 8:10 pm

Mimic seemed to easily be able to bench the weight but really benching this much wait was a little hard for her. "We used to but i think robin trashed while training before he did the wonderful magic trick batman taught him that's called disappearing and doing your own thing. We haven't gotten around to replacing it yet though. If you want you can spar with me."
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

Training (Paige) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training (Paige)   Training (Paige) EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 8:18 pm

Jason crossed his arms. "Ummm nahh I think it would be better if we didn't spar... I have a tendency to go... overboard in fights and in sparring. I rather not accidentally hurt or injure you especially when Im planning to try something new."
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Training (Paige) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training (Paige)   Training (Paige) EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 8:24 pm

"Oh I know how you get. but if we keep it to a non power spar we should do fine..... and besides im not the one you should worry about" Mimic said as if taunting him to spar with her. Mimic was quiet curious how she would fair against him and saw this as a chance to better her own skills as well.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

Training (Paige) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training (Paige)   Training (Paige) EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 8:39 pm

"Nonpower? hmmm Alright then.. just don't cry if you get hurt." Jason said as he stepped as far back as he could from Mimic. "You ready?"
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Training (Paige) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training (Paige)   Training (Paige) EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 8:46 pm

Mimic puts the bar that held the weights back on its stand and sits up and unhooks the chains that hold her dual mini scythes laying them on the ground. Mimic stands up and steps away for the bench putting her fists up. "sorry to disappoint you but I tend not to cry in front of others... and stop acting like a pansy and backing up it's not like I'm gonna suck the life out of you or anything I did say no powers after all."
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

Training (Paige) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training (Paige)   Training (Paige) EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 8:49 pm

"Maybe but haven't you heard of the words, ladies first?" Jason said retaining his distance. For once he was fighting conservatively... He wasn't sure what she could do or how so for now he was just going to watch.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Training (Paige) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training (Paige)   Training (Paige) EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 9:27 pm

Mimic rolled her eye before running at him making it look like she was going to punch him but front flips over him landing right behind him going for a sweep kick to knock him over. If this worked shed put a foot on his chest and pretend to aim a gun at his head and fire it. "bam... if this was a real fight and a real gun you'd be dead.." She would take her foot off his chest and walk over to where she originally was and puts up her fists. "Now lets try this again and remember ladies first..." she said as if she would be implying he was a girl thus the ladies first thing.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

Training (Paige) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training (Paige)   Training (Paige) EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 9:51 pm

Jason had been to preoccupied with talking when Mimic began to move before he knew it he already falling but instead of letting himself fall comepletely he repositioned himself so that he could backflip away from what he expected was her next move. Smiling he said. "My turn." Running toward Mimic he help up what looked like a guard and threw a jab at MImic if it were to hit he would continue with a jab combo if not he would once again retreat.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Training (Paige) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training (Paige)   Training (Paige) EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 10:07 pm

MImic blocked the attack and watched as he retreated. "Great form but not great for the opponent that you are up against. That form that you used that jab in allowed me to easily block and do a counter attack if i wanted to... you might want to watch out for that next time..... just saying" Mimic said from the knowledge she had on fighting that she got from robins memories.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

Training (Paige) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training (Paige)   Training (Paige) EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 10:27 pm

"Unfortunately boxing isn't my forte... wel at least when im not using my powers..." Jason said this time he went a low kick down to Mimic's shin. If it was avioded Jason was going to go back to jabbing, If not Jason was going to send another kick to Mimic's midsection.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Training (Paige) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training (Paige)   Training (Paige) EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 10:33 pm

Mimic dodged the kick and blocks the jabs but then was kicked back. Mimic placed her hand down to the ground slowing her self down flipping herself so she was basically kneeling with one hand to the ground. "It's alright if your not good at it that's what training is for... nice combo by the way." Mimic said to him that being the first real complement she has ever given him so far.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

Training (Paige) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training (Paige)   Training (Paige) EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 10:40 pm

"I said I was bad at boxing, that wasn't boxing." Jason said crossing his arms. "SO are you gonna sit there and talk or are you gonna get up and we can continue this spar." Sighing he took one step closser to mimic.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Training (Paige) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training (Paige)   Training (Paige) EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 10:47 pm

Mimic stands up. "I'm sorry I figured this turned into a tutor session so you could learn how to fight better.... my bad but sice this actually is a spar session I might as well remotely try now" Mimic would the do multiple flips over to him and then would punch at him at great speeds and if he blocked them she would attempt to grab his arm kick him in the stomach and throw him over her shoulder in one fluid motion.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

Training (Paige) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training (Paige)   Training (Paige) EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 11:04 pm

Jason saw Mimic move. At first his eyes glowed but he stopped halfway. He remembered he was not allowed to use his power. He did his best to block the punches but to no avail. Once she grabbed his arm he smiled and grabbed her arm as well. Not smart to use a grab against a man who trains in judo. When she threw him instead of letting himself be let go he held on and when his feet hit the ground, he attempted to jump backwards and land ontop of Mimic and try to attack from above. But unfortunately Jason hadn't had much training in the move which was technically Jujitsu so he wasn't able to succed. He was able to everything right until the jump. He let go of her arm when he was in air and unfortunately got to much airtime and ended up moving over Mimic. As he hit the ground he attempted to go into a tae kwon do stance. "Don't underestimate me." Jason said in a high pitch trying hide his embarassment with messing up such a cool move.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Training (Paige) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training (Paige)   Training (Paige) EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 11:10 pm

Mimic saw the attack coming having Robins memories allowed her to know this move well and she was ready to counter it but to her amazement jason flew right over her -.-'.... Mimic watched him landshaking the floor enough to where some extra weights on a shelf slid off and by the time he finished his sentence the weights would hit him all 15 of them. Mimic tried her best to hide a laugh that was coming up and tried to keep a straight face the best she could.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

Training (Paige) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training (Paige)   Training (Paige) EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 11:14 pm

Jason looked up and saw all 15 weights comming at him. Raising his hands he attempted to block while yelling "SHIT!!" As he said that a light barrier appeared protecting him from the weights, it dissapaited after the weight had finished falling. "Whew.."
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Training (Paige) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training (Paige)   Training (Paige) EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 11:37 pm

mimic smiles covering her mouth taking a few breaths before lowering it her face calm again. "Are you alright?" Her voice cracks up a bit at the end and she clears her throat still holding in a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

Training (Paige) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training (Paige)   Training (Paige) EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 11:38 pm

"well other then the 15 weights that tried to ambush me... yeah im good" Jason said crossing his arms.. "Maybe next time ... We don't spar out in the open right next to the weights ans stuff that can break."
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Training (Paige) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training (Paige)   Training (Paige) EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 11:51 pm

"that would help wouldn't..." Is trying to refrain from commenting on why his last attack failed so bad.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

Training (Paige) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training (Paige)   Training (Paige) EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 11:53 pm

Jason shrugged and looked up at mimic. "You look like your holding back something? Why don't you spit it out?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Training (Paige) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training (Paige)   Training (Paige) Empty

Back to top Go down

Training (Paige)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next