Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Training Day 2 (Open to those invited) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Training Day 2 (Open to those invited) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Training Day 2 (Open to those invited) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Training Day 2 (Open to those invited) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Training Day 2 (Open to those invited) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Training Day 2 (Open to those invited) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Training Day 2 (Open to those invited) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Training Day 2 (Open to those invited) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Training Day 2 (Open to those invited) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Training Day 2 (Open to those invited) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Training Day 2 (Open to those invited) I_vote_lcapTraining Day 2 (Open to those invited) I_voting_barTraining Day 2 (Open to those invited) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Training Day 2 (Open to those invited) I_vote_lcapTraining Day 2 (Open to those invited) I_voting_barTraining Day 2 (Open to those invited) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Training Day 2 (Open to those invited) I_vote_lcap0%Training Day 2 (Open to those invited) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
Training Day 2 (Open to those invited) I_vote_lcap0%Training Day 2 (Open to those invited) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Training Day 2 (Open to those invited) I_vote_lcap100%Training Day 2 (Open to those invited) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Training Day 2 (Open to those invited)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick
Abyssal

Training Day 2 (Open to those invited) Empty
PostSubject: Training Day 2 (Open to those invited)   Training Day 2 (Open to those invited) EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 12:58 am

Slade stood in the center of the field as his apprentices gathered in their suits.
He'd worked with Anna personally already, but today was Rex's first training session in the compound.
"Today we'll be moving in a slightly different direction Anna. I'm going to test your blood in some different ways.
And Rex, you'll be sparring me. My fighting style is as similar to Deathstroke's as you'll ever find."
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Training Day 2 (Open to those invited)   Training Day 2 (Open to those invited) EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 1:10 am

Anna walks up to the center of the field and crossed her arms while wearing her mask to practice fighting without if falling off for once and talks in a sarcastic tone mixed with a peppy teen aged girls voice..

"Wooooow A second apprentice? and here I thought I was speashal."

Anna then directed her attention to Slade.

"Oh and 2 things dude, one the only reason I'm talikin like this is because of the mask and second, you'd better make sure mr. fancy mask over there doesn't get in the way of my training or you can say bye bye to peppy mask girl and hello to mass murder mask girl."
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Training Day 2 (Open to those invited)   Training Day 2 (Open to those invited) EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 12:25 pm

Scorpion walked into the field (or arena or whatever), he was wearing his uniform which looked like Slades clothes but was wearing his Motor-biker helmet. He listened to Slade`s instructions and went into a fighting stance, showing he was ready. As soon as Slade would say begin he would grow his blades unless told not to, run forward, send two slashes towards his chest and would send a kick to Slades head from the right.
Back to top Go down
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick
Abyssal

PostSubject: Re: Training Day 2 (Open to those invited)   Training Day 2 (Open to those invited) EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 8:08 pm

Slade nodded to Anna.
"I don't understand your obsession with wearing that Anna, but if it gets in the way of training you will have to remove it. I have no problem otherwise."
Turning back to Scorpion, Slade stepped backwards into a backstance and dropped his palms to his side, fighting in the same style as he had all those years ago, when he was still known as Deathstroke.
"Begin." He said.
Scorpion rushed forwards.
Slade stepped back during each of his first two swings, avoiding the blades easily and ducking under Scorpion's kick. Looking up at Scorpion, he leapt upwards with a rising uppercut.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Training Day 2 (Open to those invited)   Training Day 2 (Open to those invited) EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 8:18 pm

Anna would watch them begin to fight and narrows her eyes in annoyance.

"Wait a minuet , HEY YOU NEVER TOLD ME WHAT TO DO FOR MY TRAINING!"

She said and when she got no answer she groaned and started practicing keeping her body temp ow.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Training Day 2 (Open to those invited)   Training Day 2 (Open to those invited) EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 9:24 am

Rose stood high and quietly above the training area. She held back a chuckle and a smile, her father was that desperate he picked up street rats to fight with? Rose lifted her blades as quiet as ever and front flipped off the bars from above. Rose landed between scorpion and Deathstroke (Or Slade, Deathstroke is how she knows him) She went would sweep Deathstroke's feet keep Scorpion in the chest and stand high between them.

"Miss me?" Rose asked holding her swords in a 'X' position.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training Day 2 (Open to those invited)   Training Day 2 (Open to those invited) EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 12:08 pm

Scorpion was struck in the chin with the rising uppercut and was sent flying backwards a bit, he then saw the girl coming and blocked her kick Who are you!?!
Back to top Go down
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick
Abyssal

PostSubject: Re: Training Day 2 (Open to those invited)   Training Day 2 (Open to those invited) EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 12:56 pm

Slade did a kip up and landed on his feet.
"Rose, so good to see you again. Tell me, did you come to join daddy's little team as well?" He said, dusting off his suit and adjusting the cuffs on his wrists.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Training Day 2 (Open to those invited)   Training Day 2 (Open to those invited) EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 1:47 pm

Anna's eyebrow was twitching from annoyance and looked at the whole scene and mutters after Slade was knocked down.

"Serves you right for ignoring me...."

Anna would then walk over to them but kept a 10 feet distance from all of them and looked to Slade.

"A daughter huh?"

She then looked to Rose.

"Rose was it? Tell me how long has your dad been obsessed with the Titans?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Training Day 2 (Open to those invited)   Training Day 2 (Open to those invited) EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 8:20 pm

Rose smirked. "Join your team? Psh!" Rose mocked eyeing the two other people in the room. "So you picked up some street rats expecting them to be strong?" Rose chuckled ignoring Anna's comments. "Like that worked so well last time." Rose implied Terra, Raven, and Robin, all of those who were Slade's apprentices and escaped from his grasp.

She backed up purposely bumping Scorpion signalling to back up. She held out her swords and bent down in a position with was offensive and defensive. " Deathstroke, one, don't call me daughter, and two get ready for your ass to be kicked!" Rose taunted ready for a true fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training Day 2 (Open to those invited)   Training Day 2 (Open to those invited) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 5:50 am

Deathstroke? Why did she call him Deathstroke? Scorpion didn`t move an inch when she bumped into him and instead placed a hand on her shoulder, giving her a mild electric shock to tell her to back up, he ran to Slade, sent a kick to his face, an elbow aimed at his ribs and a stab to the shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick
Abyssal

PostSubject: Re: Training Day 2 (Open to those invited)   Training Day 2 (Open to those invited) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 10:27 pm

Slade let Scorpion's attacks land, hardening he muscles in his body at the exact times to absorb and disperse the impact throughout his person before reaching up and grabbing the bladed strike. He grabbed Scorpion's wrist and let his own momentum carry him through.
"Perhaps our sparring will have to wait for now, Rex. I have some family in town and I would like to say hello first." He said calmly, turning to face his daughter.
"Deathstroke is gone, we haven't found him so far."

Last edited by Abyssal on Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Training Day 2 (Open to those invited)   Training Day 2 (Open to those invited) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 10:42 pm

Anna became very annoyed with them and proceeded to slash the sides of her arms and walked up to Rose and upper cut her then grabbed her arm and leg and threw her and then grabbed her with a claw made of blood and flung her into Scorpion then walked up to them and said in a demonic tone.

"You! As you can see I'm not just any street rat.... I'm a really pissed off street rat and You! Slade is being genoruss enough to give you his guidance and skills. You do not attack him with out his concent and if I catch either of you trying to hurt him again..."

She shoots out to blades from her arms barley touching their necks.

"I'll kill you both because my loyalty to someone includes my protection! And I currently need him alive... SO DON'T LET ME CATCH YOU TRYING TO HURT HIM AGAIN GOT IT!"

She said as she eyes were completely black and burning Black fire off the sides as she shot the blades back in and walks to where she was before without another word.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Training Day 2 (Open to those invited)   Training Day 2 (Open to those invited) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 10:57 pm

Rose was thrown, pushed, and tossed. She smirked as she bounced of scorpion. "Wow Deathstroke, you got a street rat with attitude." Rose taunted walking towards her father. "You can't learn from anyone if you have respect for there past." Rose said pointing at herself then looking back at DeathStroke.

" I came here to fight you, a fair clean fight. But your rats aren't helping. They need more discipline, respect, and frankly more training" Rose said eyeing Anna through her mask.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training Day 2 (Open to those invited)   Training Day 2 (Open to those invited) EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 5:10 pm

(OOC: You guys have completely mis-interpretated my post. He attacked Slade because they were having a practice spar, not because of what Rose said, usualy you don`t stop a practice spar unless told too, especially not Scorpion.)

Scorpion stepped out of the way when Rose was thrown his way, he ignored Annie, but the same couldn`t be said about Rose Slade, maybe your daughter would make a better sparing partner, I promise I won`t let my feelings about her in real life get in the way of training. he obviously didn`t mean that last part, he raised his helmet visor, enough to reveal his mouth and spat at Rose.
Back to top Go down
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick
Abyssal

PostSubject: Re: Training Day 2 (Open to those invited)   Training Day 2 (Open to those invited) EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 12:33 am

OOC: Okay, editing it as such.

"Perhaps Later Rex. I think this is more of a father-daughter moment. What do you say Rose, care to dance with your old man?" Slade responded. He rushed in and jumped 10 feet away from the girl, turning in the air and lashing out with a 360 back kick aimed at her chest. Depending on whether or not she'd dodged, blocked, or been hit by his kick he'd either roll out of it and into a fighting stance, land and reverse his kick to throw a quick spinning hook kick on the opposite leg at her head, or land in a crouch and jump the distance he'd created between them.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Training Day 2 (Open to those invited)   Training Day 2 (Open to those invited) EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 12:48 am

Anna watched them fight and quickly got bored so she went off into the distance to practice.

((in back round))

Anna formed a mini scythe attached to a bunch of chains that came from her arm and throws it stabbing it into the ceiling and retracted it puling her self up with it and made a hook at the other end and began to hang up side down while she focused on her blood to keep it on its natural course while she kept it from rushing to her head
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Training Day 2 (Open to those invited)   Training Day 2 (Open to those invited) EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 10:10 am

Rose was kicked in the chest by surprised but dodged the other few kicks and sweeps. She regained her balance and stood in a fighting position. She leaned on the balls of her feet then shot off towards slade with a few slashes of her swords then a round house kick to the neck. Whether he dodge it or not she would flip over him, roll to a stop and jump up behind him.

"You are getting old, aren't you." Rose mocked crossing her arms then taking her swords out once again putting weight on her back foot ready to attack once more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training Day 2 (Open to those invited)   Training Day 2 (Open to those invited) EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 1:56 pm

Scorpion looked around and walked to where Blood blade went Hey, since those two are having a moment you wanna train together?
Back to top Go down
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick
Abyssal

PostSubject: Re: Training Day 2 (Open to those invited)   Training Day 2 (Open to those invited) EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 11:21 pm

Slade dodged the swords with ease though his eyes widened as her kick came out from under her body, surprising him. He flew sideways with a shout and smashed into the railing overhanging the pit adjacent to the video screen and fell forward as Rose landed behind him.
He pulled himself up into plank position.
"You know what they say."
Quickly he spun and kicked out towards Rose with a spinning kick, it was too fast to counter but if she was quick enough she could dodge it, though the only place to go would be into the pit.
Rotating out of the kick into a one handed handstand, Slade sprang onto his feet and dusted himself off.
"Age is just a number, my dear."

(to see the kick I'm visualizing, skip to 1:10 at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHPOnWczkXc&feature=player_embedded#! ... or just watch the whole damn fight because it's awesome)
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Training Day 2 (Open to those invited)   Training Day 2 (Open to those invited) EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 11:27 pm

Anna was closing her eyes but opens one of them looking at scorpion.

"sorry but I only train with slade or alone so go find a wall to punch or something."

she said closing her eye
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Training Day 2 (Open to those invited)   Training Day 2 (Open to those invited) EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 1:41 pm

Rose would be kicked against the wall, she would use that as an advantage and push off it spinning to slice him on the shoulder and kick him on the back hoping for him to fall. "If age is only a number, why are you so slow!" Rose hissed landing in a crouched position then running to swipe his feet once again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training Day 2 (Open to those invited)   Training Day 2 (Open to those invited) EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 1:44 pm

Suit yourself he watched Slade and Rose fight, staying silent and occasionally making sounds so it sounds like he was training.
Back to top Go down
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick
Abyssal

PostSubject: Re: Training Day 2 (Open to those invited)   Training Day 2 (Open to those invited) EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 2:09 pm

Slade allowed the slice to land, letting his metal spaulders deflect the sword and rolling with his daughter's kick, jumping forward and twisting in an Arabian to right himself standing on the railing.
"Rose, I thought we were having a nice slow dance together. But if you want to dance with your old man for real, I'm not objecting." He said, lowering his head and jumping backwards, slipping into the darkness beyond the railing.
Unknown to Rose, Slade had grabbed onto the floor just before he'd passed by and swung back towards the fight, into the metal cross sections supporting the training platform. He leapt between the bars and pipes running under the floor and paused under where Rose had been standing. Lashing upwards with an uppercut and pushing the metal panel out of it's place. HE jumped upwards and landed on the floor, sweeping his leg if Rose was nearby then pressing a button on his bracer and summoning up a weapons rack adjacent to him.
He reached over without taking his eyes off Rose and pulled out a 3 foot rapier with a red tassel on the bottom.
"I do love to tango." He said, swishing the sword and pointing it at Rose.
His eyes flicked over to Rex for a moment.
"Don't worry Rex, we have some training for you as well."
Pressing another button, a dozen drones rose up out of the floor, each one had been programmed to fight in Slade's own manner from his days as Deathstroke.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Training Day 2 (Open to those invited)   Training Day 2 (Open to those invited) EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 2:34 pm

Anna opened up one eye watching the whole scene keeping close to the ceiling not getting involved unless she was instructed to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training Day 2 (Open to those invited)   Training Day 2 (Open to those invited) Empty

Back to top Go down

Training Day 2 (Open to those invited)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next