Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
A Little Music to Set the Mood (Open) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
A Little Music to Set the Mood (Open) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
A Little Music to Set the Mood (Open) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
A Little Music to Set the Mood (Open) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
A Little Music to Set the Mood (Open) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
A Little Music to Set the Mood (Open) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
A Little Music to Set the Mood (Open) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
A Little Music to Set the Mood (Open) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
A Little Music to Set the Mood (Open) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
A Little Music to Set the Mood (Open) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
A Little Music to Set the Mood (Open) I_vote_lcapA Little Music to Set the Mood (Open) I_voting_barA Little Music to Set the Mood (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
A Little Music to Set the Mood (Open) I_vote_lcapA Little Music to Set the Mood (Open) I_voting_barA Little Music to Set the Mood (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
A Little Music to Set the Mood (Open) I_vote_lcap0%A Little Music to Set the Mood (Open) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
A Little Music to Set the Mood (Open) I_vote_lcap0%A Little Music to Set the Mood (Open) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
A Little Music to Set the Mood (Open) I_vote_lcap100%A Little Music to Set the Mood (Open) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

A Little Music to Set the Mood (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
opusqe
Sidekick
Sidekick
opusqe

A Little Music to Set the Mood (Open) Empty
PostSubject: A Little Music to Set the Mood (Open)   A Little Music to Set the Mood (Open) EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 9:47 am

Hollis glanced over his shoulder, laughing as he moved quickly. "So long, coppers!" he cackled, ducking into an alley and jumping up the fire escape. He ran and hopped from rooftop to rooftop before he finally climbed down another fire escape, landing in another alley. He took a deep breath and made a face. "Ick, smells like rats in here," he mumbled before exiting the alley, clutching his guitar close.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: A Little Music to Set the Mood (Open)   A Little Music to Set the Mood (Open) EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 9:14 am

"Don't look at me. I may run a lot, but I don't sweat."

Hollis would hear a small clap. As standing next to him in the alley was Kid Flash. He had navigated Hollises little obstacle course of getaway in under 5 seconds.

"Pretty good route. You actually almost shook me back there. That's saying something."
Back to top Go down
opusqe
Sidekick
Sidekick
opusqe

PostSubject: Re: A Little Music to Set the Mood (Open)   A Little Music to Set the Mood (Open) EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 9:40 am

Hollis blinked, his grip on his guitar tightening. "Whoa, man, take it easy. Kid's gotta eat, yeah? One little loaf of bread ain't gonna hurt no one." Who was this guy, really? He glanced back up, a little confused. He could have sworn he hadn't been followed. He pulled the stolen bread from his bag, breaking off a piece and popping it into his mouth. "You want a piece, man?" It was clear the musician had no idea who he was talking to.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: A Little Music to Set the Mood (Open)   A Little Music to Set the Mood (Open) EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 12:56 pm

"Really man? Thanks!" KF said. Before the boy could react, KF reached his hand out, snatched the whole thing, and the entire loaf at superhuman speeds. He looked back at the other boy.

"Sorry. Metabolism. I have to eat a lot." He said
Back to top Go down
opusqe
Sidekick
Sidekick
opusqe

PostSubject: Re: A Little Music to Set the Mood (Open)   A Little Music to Set the Mood (Open) EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 1:03 pm

He laughed, shaking his head. "Yeah, no problem, man." He didn't need to mention that he had just stolen the bread, or that he had stolen it because he didn't have enough money to afford it. "What's your name, kid?"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: A Little Music to Set the Mood (Open)   A Little Music to Set the Mood (Open) EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 1:06 pm

"Kid. Kid Flash." He said. He would disappear in a gust for a moment, only to reappear right behind the boy. Holding his guitar. Somehow, in the course of 1/4 of a second, he had taken the guitar from his hand.\

He would rapidly strum the guitar.

"Superspeed Mexican music is usually mas e menos' thing. But meh, can't please em all."
Back to top Go down
opusqe
Sidekick
Sidekick
opusqe

PostSubject: Re: A Little Music to Set the Mood (Open)   A Little Music to Set the Mood (Open) EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 1:10 pm

Reacting once he realised what happened, Hollis snatched back the guitar and pushed him back. "Don't touch it," he snapped, obviously very protective of the instrument. He pulled it close, shaking his head. "I'm Hollis, Hollis Isaacs."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: A Little Music to Set the Mood (Open)   A Little Music to Set the Mood (Open) EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 1:14 pm

"Touchy..." Kid flash mocked.

"So what are you doing way out here? Ya know... in an alley." He asked.
Back to top Go down
opusqe
Sidekick
Sidekick
opusqe

PostSubject: Re: A Little Music to Set the Mood (Open)   A Little Music to Set the Mood (Open) EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 1:16 pm

"Running from the police for stealing that there bread." Hollis nodded to the bread. "And believe me, I don't like no one touching my guitar."

((OOC: Kristen says hi.))
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: A Little Music to Set the Mood (Open)   A Little Music to Set the Mood (Open) EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 1:22 pm

(OOC:HAHA kristen..)

"Touched it..." He said standing there. Even though he appeared to be stationary. He would actually have moved to the guitar, touched it, then ran back in a femtosecond. He did this five or so times.

"I'm touching your guitar so fast you don't even see it."
Back to top Go down
opusqe
Sidekick
Sidekick
opusqe

PostSubject: Re: A Little Music to Set the Mood (Open)   A Little Music to Set the Mood (Open) EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 1:24 pm

(OOC: We're in creative writing class together, so...)

"I swear to god, if I have to replace the strings I will knock you into next week."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: A Little Music to Set the Mood (Open)   A Little Music to Set the Mood (Open) EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 2:22 pm

"And Ill run back just as quick." KF joked.
Back to top Go down
opusqe
Sidekick
Sidekick
opusqe

PostSubject: Re: A Little Music to Set the Mood (Open)   A Little Music to Set the Mood (Open) EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 4:10 pm

Hollis huffed. "I had heard of you before, didn't believe you were this annoyin'."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: A Little Music to Set the Mood (Open)   A Little Music to Set the Mood (Open) EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 4:12 pm

"Well believe it buddy." He said, before appearing leaning against Hollis.

"I once talked an entire room of bank robbers into submission. True Story."
Back to top Go down
opusqe
Sidekick
Sidekick
opusqe

PostSubject: Re: A Little Music to Set the Mood (Open)   A Little Music to Set the Mood (Open) EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 5:09 pm

He raised an eyebrow. "I once convinced a southern belle into my bed, no powers involved. I could rob a bank if I felt like it with my powers. Get offa me!"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: A Little Music to Set the Mood (Open)   A Little Music to Set the Mood (Open) EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 5:21 pm

"Yes sir seargent killjoy" KF said backing away with a swift step.
Back to top Go down
opusqe
Sidekick
Sidekick
opusqe

PostSubject: Re: A Little Music to Set the Mood (Open)   A Little Music to Set the Mood (Open) EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 5:22 pm

"Listen, man. It ain't you, trust me. It's just I can't deal with other supers. Not when the cops are after me and could find me any second."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: A Little Music to Set the Mood (Open)   A Little Music to Set the Mood (Open) EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 10:42 am

"Well you definitely choose the wrong city to not run into any super trouble." KF said.
Back to top Go down
opusqe
Sidekick
Sidekick
opusqe

PostSubject: Re: A Little Music to Set the Mood (Open)   A Little Music to Set the Mood (Open) EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 11:39 am

"It's just I had no money, I wouldn't have stolen if I had money."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: A Little Music to Set the Mood (Open)   A Little Music to Set the Mood (Open) EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 6:06 pm

"Bro, trust me. Not judgin you. That's the courts job." KF said.

"Trust me, your powers can't be that good."
Back to top Go down
opusqe
Sidekick
Sidekick
opusqe

PostSubject: Re: A Little Music to Set the Mood (Open)   A Little Music to Set the Mood (Open) EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 6:14 pm

Hollis raised an eyebrow, then grinned. "You sure about that, kid?"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: A Little Music to Set the Mood (Open)   A Little Music to Set the Mood (Open) EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 6:19 pm

"Correction. It may be bad, but nothing I can't beat."
Back to top Go down
opusqe
Sidekick
Sidekick
opusqe

PostSubject: Re: A Little Music to Set the Mood (Open)   A Little Music to Set the Mood (Open) EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 6:23 pm

"Can you do anything besides run fast?" the musician said as he tuned his guitar. It made an odd sound as one of the strings loosened dangerously, but he fixed it quickly.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: A Little Music to Set the Mood (Open)   A Little Music to Set the Mood (Open) EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 6:27 pm

"Well... I can do this..." He said walking at the wall. His body would vibrate as he somehow walked right through it. He then blurred from the building and ended up right next to Hollis again.

"And this..." He said. His hand vibrating and glowing red. He pressed it into a metal pole jutting from a building. It began to melt, and KF bent it into a less harmful flat state.

"And this." He finished by super-side-stepping and windmilling his arms and creating a mini horizontal tornado cooling the metal.
Back to top Go down
opusqe
Sidekick
Sidekick
opusqe

PostSubject: Re: A Little Music to Set the Mood (Open)   A Little Music to Set the Mood (Open) EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 6:33 pm

Hollis wouldn't admit it, but he knew he was beat. "I have a loud scream, but I don't want to deafen you, even if it is only for a short time...And I'm not exactly in the mood for a sandwich, so I'm not going to make you go buy or make me one."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Little Music to Set the Mood (Open)   A Little Music to Set the Mood (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Little Music to Set the Mood (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next