Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Hollis Isaacs (The Music Man) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Hollis Isaacs (The Music Man) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Hollis Isaacs (The Music Man) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Hollis Isaacs (The Music Man) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Hollis Isaacs (The Music Man) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Hollis Isaacs (The Music Man) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Hollis Isaacs (The Music Man) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Hollis Isaacs (The Music Man) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Hollis Isaacs (The Music Man) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Hollis Isaacs (The Music Man) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Hollis Isaacs (The Music Man) I_vote_lcapHollis Isaacs (The Music Man) I_voting_barHollis Isaacs (The Music Man) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Hollis Isaacs (The Music Man) I_vote_lcapHollis Isaacs (The Music Man) I_voting_barHollis Isaacs (The Music Man) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Hollis Isaacs (The Music Man) I_vote_lcap0%Hollis Isaacs (The Music Man) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
Hollis Isaacs (The Music Man) I_vote_lcap0%Hollis Isaacs (The Music Man) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Hollis Isaacs (The Music Man) I_vote_lcap100%Hollis Isaacs (The Music Man) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Hollis Isaacs (The Music Man)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
opusqe
Sidekick
Sidekick
opusqe

Hollis Isaacs (The Music Man) Empty
PostSubject: Hollis Isaacs (The Music Man)   Hollis Isaacs (The Music Man) EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 9:30 pm

Personal Quote: "It's time to rock and roll, baby!"

Full Name: Hollis Isaacs
Codename: (The) Music Man
Alias(es): N/A
Classification: Human
Affiliation: Neutral
Birthday: Feb. 14, 1996

Hair Color:Dark brown
Eye Color: Blue
Height: 6'1
Weight: 140 lbs
Other Traits: He has a tattoo on his chest of a G clef - he claims it's a birthmark, however, because he's had it since he was a baby and it's the source of his powers.

Powers: He can control music, mainly by playing guitar and singing. But he can also make music notes materialise and use them as weapons. His guitar is indestructible, for the most part (the strings can break but only if overplayed). He can get what he wants by singing it (see History, but here's an example: If he wanted you to make him a sandwich, and he sang "Make me a sandwich," you would go make him a sandwich unless you were strong enough to resist the "urge"). When he's angry, however, (which can happen a lot), his voice becomes a high-pitched scream that can render someone temporarily deaf (the most someone has been deaf for is five minutes).

EDIT: When I say he can control music, it's basically the same as his screaming ability: It can get very loud very quickly, or very quiet very quickly. As for the power playing, I'm not the kind to do it and would, of course, discuss this with the other RPer/s (and he doesn't do it often, only when he's extremely lazy - which doesn't happen often).

Skills: He plays the guitar and sings like a professional. He also knows some tae kwon do because he knew he needed to know how to defend himself should his voice fail or his guitar being stolen.

Weaknesses: He's absolutely terrified of fire, because his mother and sister were killed in a fire when he was young. He also has a horrible temper, which often ends with him in sticky situations.

Equipment: His main weapon is an acoustic guitar and his voice. He never leaves home without his guitar.

Personality: He is a major womaniser, but when he falls for someone he'll stick with him/her (he's openly bisexual) until the inevitable breakup. If someone proves a worthy ally, he will be loyal to them unless they betray him. As stated in his weakness, he's very quick to anger.

Strengths: He's very persistent, and when he wants something he won't stop bugging you about it until he gets his way.

Interests/Habits: He plays guitar and writes songs a lot, and when he's angry he listens to music or meditates.

Family Members: Bea Isaacs (mother - deceased); Tevon Isaacs (father - MIA in war); Alyssa Isaacs (younger sister - deceased)
Place of Origin: Dallas, Texas
Current Location: Travelling
History: Born and raised in Dallas, Hollis was raised surrounded by talented people of all kinds; his parents thought it was only natural he go into music. He was six when his younger sister, Alyssa, was born. Following Alyssa's birth, Tevon Isaacs (his father) left to assist in the war; he has since been assumed dead.

Hollis was bullied in school, which led to his discovery of his powers when he was nine. The local bully had him cornered and he screamed for help, and the scream echoed throughout a one mile radius. Another time, when he was singing to a girl he liked, (and he was singing "Kiss Me" by Sixpence None the Richer) she kissed him. He decided to use these powers to help the Earth - and to help himself to a few treats here and there.

It was the August following Hollis' fourteenth birthday. Bea (his mother) and Alyssa were in the kitchen cooking when a fire broke out. Hollis had been in the den, and heard terrified screams. Before he could help, he was dragged out by the first responders.

Sample RP: OC!

Hollis Isaacs (The Music Man) Shane_harper_by_opusqe-d5talhz

Last edited by opusqe on Wed May 01, 2013 3:16 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Hollis Isaacs (The Music Man)   Hollis Isaacs (The Music Man) EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 1:27 pm

Claimed
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Hollis Isaacs (The Music Man)   Hollis Isaacs (The Music Man) EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 9:18 pm

To start of, how can he control music? Can he make it manifest in concussive waves or something like that?

Second, you have to be careful not to powerplay, because we take that very seriously here.

Fix those, and I'll give him another look.
Back to top Go down
opusqe
Sidekick
Sidekick
opusqe

PostSubject: Re: Hollis Isaacs (The Music Man)   Hollis Isaacs (The Music Man) EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 10:00 pm

Edited~
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Hollis Isaacs (The Music Man)   Hollis Isaacs (The Music Man) EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 10:03 pm

alright... approved. Just careful not to powerplay
Back to top Go down
opusqe
Sidekick
Sidekick
opusqe

PostSubject: Re: Hollis Isaacs (The Music Man)   Hollis Isaacs (The Music Man) EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 10:39 pm

I'd be quite the hypocrite if I did powerplay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollis Isaacs (The Music Man)   Hollis Isaacs (The Music Man) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hollis Isaacs (The Music Man)
Page 1 of 1