Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
A Little Music to Set the Mood (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
A Little Music to Set the Mood (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
A Little Music to Set the Mood (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
A Little Music to Set the Mood (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
A Little Music to Set the Mood (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
A Little Music to Set the Mood (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
A Little Music to Set the Mood (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
A Little Music to Set the Mood (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
A Little Music to Set the Mood (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
A Little Music to Set the Mood (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
A Little Music to Set the Mood (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA Little Music to Set the Mood (Open) - Page 2 I_voting_barA Little Music to Set the Mood (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
A Little Music to Set the Mood (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA Little Music to Set the Mood (Open) - Page 2 I_voting_barA Little Music to Set the Mood (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
A Little Music to Set the Mood (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%A Little Music to Set the Mood (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
A Little Music to Set the Mood (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%A Little Music to Set the Mood (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
A Little Music to Set the Mood (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap100%A Little Music to Set the Mood (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster