Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Down falls to a coma(open) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Down falls to a coma(open) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Down falls to a coma(open) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Down falls to a coma(open) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Down falls to a coma(open) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Down falls to a coma(open) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Down falls to a coma(open) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Down falls to a coma(open) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Down falls to a coma(open) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Down falls to a coma(open) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Down falls to a coma(open) I_vote_lcapDown falls to a coma(open) I_voting_barDown falls to a coma(open) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Down falls to a coma(open) I_vote_lcapDown falls to a coma(open) I_voting_barDown falls to a coma(open) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Down falls to a coma(open) I_vote_lcap0%Down falls to a coma(open) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Down falls to a coma(open) I_vote_lcap100%Down falls to a coma(open) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Down falls to a coma(open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Down falls to a coma(open) Empty
PostSubject: Down falls to a coma(open)   Down falls to a coma(open) EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 6:49 am

5 more minutes, but I don't want to get up, what do you want I was in the middle of a great dream.... these are all Phrases Catherine used to use before her accident and all of which she fears she won't ever be able to say again. Catherine looks over her body from her astral projection. Catherine thought about all the things she could do when she woke up, eat actual food, have a life, be a kid again. Only some of these she really wanted to have back. Catherine flies out her window and lands on the ground outside. 3 miles was allowed on her leash that couldn't be seen, until she would be sent back. It wasn't even long enough to cover the whole city. People walk past Catherine looking at her weirdly as they pass. Catherine couldn't think of one thing to do.... well besides beating people up for looking at her like that. Catherine starts to lok around for something to do all while staying near the hospital.
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Down falls to a coma(open)   Down falls to a coma(open) EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 2:56 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
opusqe
Sidekick
Sidekick
opusqe

PostSubject: Re: Down falls to a coma(open)   Down falls to a coma(open) EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 6:10 pm

Tommy had been wandering as he often was. His wings were safely tucked in under his sweatshirt, and of course his hand was on the buildings so that he had a sense of how he was in relation to the corners and doorways to shops. He sensed something around him, stopping and glancing up. "Hello?" he asked. "Is someone there?"
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Down falls to a coma(open)   Down falls to a coma(open) EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 6:30 pm

Catherine passes by a guy who strangly enough was having his hand on the building her was passing. Catherine looks him over as he stops and asks if anyone was there. Was this guy kidding? Catherine floats into the air and flies infront of him waving her hand in front of his face not even making a single sound.
Back to top Go down
opusqe
Sidekick
Sidekick
opusqe

PostSubject: Re: Down falls to a coma(open)   Down falls to a coma(open) EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 6:36 pm

Of course, Tommy couldn't see. He stares blankly ahead, feeling a soft breeze hit his face - and only his face. "I-I'm terribly sorry," he says, "but whether you are there or not, I can't see a thing."
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Down falls to a coma(open)   Down falls to a coma(open) EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 7:33 pm

"Really?"

Catherine lands and starts poking the guys head while she speaks in a adultish tone to make herself sound older.

"That must suck.. uh how do you even know where you are if you cant see?"
Back to top Go down
opusqe
Sidekick
Sidekick
opusqe

PostSubject: Re: Down falls to a coma(open)   Down falls to a coma(open) EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 7:39 pm

He blinks at the poking, glancing towards the source - or rather, what he believes to be the source. "I don't, half the time. It just so happens I can distinct most odours or sounds from various streets. It's simple, really, when you lose one sense your others become stronger."
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Down falls to a coma(open)   Down falls to a coma(open) EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 7:55 pm

"Cool and suckish all at the same time, how do you deal wth something that that?"
Back to top Go down
opusqe
Sidekick
Sidekick
opusqe

PostSubject: Re: Down falls to a coma(open)   Down falls to a coma(open) EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 8:02 pm

He shrugs. "I learnt to deal with it. When you grow up in a science lab, you can deal with lots of things."

Last edited by opusqe on Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Down falls to a coma(open)   Down falls to a coma(open) EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 9:56 pm

Magnus was walking down the street, observing the new city he owned a house in. He watched as a girl walked up to an obvious blind guy. Magnus did stick out, he wore tight skinny jeans, bright green vans, a matching green shirt, a black vest over that and his hair was gelled sparkly. Magnus was walking past when he heard how disrespectful the woman was and couldn't help but to stop. "You know, respecting your people will help you a lot in life.." Magnus said stopping and looking at the girl who was obviously trying to change her voice, but why? Magnus knew something was different about her, but he couldn't place his finger on it, yet.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Down falls to a coma(open)   Down falls to a coma(open) EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 10:25 pm

Catherine looks to the man and puts her hands on her hips.

"and you know coming up to two people having a conversation isn't really respectfull either."

Catherine says glaring.. or she would be if her astral form had visable eyes.
Back to top Go down
opusqe
Sidekick
Sidekick
opusqe

PostSubject: Re: Down falls to a coma(open)   Down falls to a coma(open) EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 10:28 pm

Tommy blinks. "What...Please, no arguing," he asks, biting his lip. Throughout his childhood he had to fight men against his will, and now he's just met two new people and sadly they're fighting. "I don't like it when people fight..."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Down falls to a coma(open)   Down falls to a coma(open) EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 6:13 pm

Magnus fixed his many rings and smirked at the girl. "I wasn't arguing. I was simply teaching the young girl respect." Mangus knew she might be older but everyone was young to him, he was 800 years old! There was something about this girl that put him off, maybe it was that it sounded like she was trying to hard for a voice, fake maybe, but besides that she was as real as ever. Magnus held out his hand for the Blind man, pushing his hand close to his so he could feel it. "Magnus Bane, Nice to meet you?" Magnus said waiting for the man to say his name.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Down falls to a coma(open)   Down falls to a coma(open) EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 6:31 pm

Catherine crosses her arms and looks away from the man off into the sky muttering.

"man your mean, i was only trying to make a friend then you came along with your rudeness assuming that I was being disrespectful."
Back to top Go down
opusqe
Sidekick
Sidekick
opusqe

PostSubject: Re: Down falls to a coma(open)   Down falls to a coma(open) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 2:23 pm

"Can't we all, just...Get along?" Tommy asked. He shook Magnus' hand. "Tommy Walker, a pleasure."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Down falls to a coma(open)   Down falls to a coma(open) EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 2:59 pm

Magnus smiled. He looked at the girl grabbing her hand and kissing the top of it. [color:ae33=lime green]" A pleasure to meet you?" Magnus left the question hanging for her to answer it. Magnus could slightly bow to each person too, he was using manners from the olden days, obviously, therefore simply things like the girl just did bothers him. Magnus smiled with white teeth, he was old with a very good sense of fashion.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Down falls to a coma(open)   Down falls to a coma(open) EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 5:04 pm

Catherine raises an ... well she has no eyebrow in this form but if she did it would be raised but she just decides to go along with it. Catherine does that weird way of bowing girls did a long time ago which name escapes her right now.

"The Pleasure is all mine kind sir."

Cathrine says in a old fashions adult woman voice that sounded kinda girly.
Back to top Go down
opusqe
Sidekick
Sidekick
opusqe

PostSubject: Re: Down falls to a coma(open)   Down falls to a coma(open) EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 3:16 pm

"What brings us all to this part of the city?" Tommy asks.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Down falls to a coma(open)   Down falls to a coma(open) EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 5:19 pm

Magnus looked at her side ways. [color:356a=lime green]"Bowing isn't your look." Magnus added with a grin. He didn't care what people thought of him and he honestly wasn't here to make friends. Magnus looked at the blind man once again, sighing and thinking, what was he doing here. [color:356a=lime green]"I just bought a house here, I was looking around the neighborhood and strayed far." Magnus answered Tommy's question.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Down falls to a coma(open)   Down falls to a coma(open) EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 5:34 pm

"I know thats why i usually dont do it"

Catherine looks to the blind guy

"I usually have nothing to do so usually i just wonder around until i find something to do"
Back to top Go down
opusqe
Sidekick
Sidekick
opusqe

PostSubject: Re: Down falls to a coma(open)   Down falls to a coma(open) EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 1:05 pm

Tommy nodded. He could understand the want to get up and away, that's why he was walking as well. Everything was becoming too much and he hated to be cooped up in his flat. But he still needed a chance to spread his wings, and he figured maybe now was the time. "Pardon me for a mo," he said as he wiggled out of his sweatshirt. In a quick second, his wings slipped out of his t-shirt and he stretched them out with a pleased groan.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Down falls to a coma(open)   Down falls to a coma(open) EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 6:40 pm

Magnus's cat eyes widened. [color:2b90=lime green]"That was un expected." Magnus commented enjoying the view of the simplicity of the wings. She awed at them for a moment then returned to his normal self. Magnus loved the Meta's around Jump and steel City and how it was normal to be different here.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Down falls to a coma(open)   Down falls to a coma(open) EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 7:19 pm

Catherine floats and looks like shes laying on her stomach as she floats near his wings.

"Would you mind if I thouched them?"

Catherine askes before realising shes cant actulally feel things physically while in her astral form
Back to top Go down
opusqe
Sidekick
Sidekick
opusqe

PostSubject: Re: Down falls to a coma(open)   Down falls to a coma(open) EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 12:02 pm

Tommy shrugged. "I don't mind, I just really needed to stretch them." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Down falls to a coma(open)   Down falls to a coma(open) EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 4:20 pm

[color:b51f=lime green]"This place is the most Meta infested place I have yet to encountered." Magnus pointed out, admiring the strange people around him. He probably didn't look like much of a Meta, probably just some crazy dude with colored contacts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Down falls to a coma(open)   Down falls to a coma(open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Down falls to a coma(open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next