Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
No Fun, No Games (Open) [MV] EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
No Fun, No Games (Open) [MV] EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
No Fun, No Games (Open) [MV] EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
No Fun, No Games (Open) [MV] EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
No Fun, No Games (Open) [MV] EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
No Fun, No Games (Open) [MV] EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
No Fun, No Games (Open) [MV] EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
No Fun, No Games (Open) [MV] EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
No Fun, No Games (Open) [MV] EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
No Fun, No Games (Open) [MV] EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
No Fun, No Games (Open) [MV] I_vote_lcapNo Fun, No Games (Open) [MV] I_voting_barNo Fun, No Games (Open) [MV] I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
No Fun, No Games (Open) [MV] I_vote_lcapNo Fun, No Games (Open) [MV] I_voting_barNo Fun, No Games (Open) [MV] I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
No Fun, No Games (Open) [MV] I_vote_lcap0%No Fun, No Games (Open) [MV] I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
No Fun, No Games (Open) [MV] I_vote_lcap0%No Fun, No Games (Open) [MV] I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
No Fun, No Games (Open) [MV] I_vote_lcap100%No Fun, No Games (Open) [MV] I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

No Fun, No Games (Open) [MV]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

No Fun, No Games (Open) [MV] Empty
PostSubject: No Fun, No Games (Open) [MV]   No Fun, No Games (Open) [MV] EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 4:43 am

Jenny laughed as she sat at her desk talking to Addison and her friend Laney who has medium short lavender colored hair that was spiked out a bit. they each sat at their desks and laughed and smiled while they talked since it was a free period and they had no work to do.

There recently had been reports of skinned bodies in the forest being found lately but none of them really had been looking into it due to Laney not being a hero and just being a normal teen, Jenny knowing she was no where near at the level she should be to even attempt to take down a killer like that, and Addison knowing who had killed those people since she had been the one to hang then from the trees where they had been found but kept it a secret.

Though she was right about not being ready to kill people and not get caught... since the police linked her to the deaths since she carved smiles on the bodies that matched one that she had killed about a week or so prior and failed to remove all of the evidence. and apparently an eye witness report all evidence pointed to her and with out a doubt was her.

Suddenly a large squad of armed and suited up police officers ran in and aimed at Jenny and addison while others ran up and slammed their cheeks to the desk and holding them in place while panic spread through out the room. "What was the report again about the hair?" One asked holding addison down who narrowed her eyes while jenny went wide eyes clearly scared. "Snow white hair."

he nodded "Let the black haired one go then and lets take this one in." The man instructed. They let jenny go and they restrained and hand cuffed Addision carrying her out of the room as she struggled. "Addison!" Jenny shouted as she ran after them only for one to turn around and pistol whip her right in the face busting her lip and sending her to the ground. Laney gasped and ran over to her to help her up.

Addistion then growled and shouted "HOW DARE YOU HIT HER SHE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO ANY OF YOU!" She shouted in anger. "Silence!" one of the men shouted at her angerly like she was just some scumbag.
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: No Fun, No Games (Open) [MV]   No Fun, No Games (Open) [MV] EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 2:44 pm

Currently, there was an open period for people to do whatever, meaning Ryuu was going to work on some of her drawings. She'd mostly sketch, and plan out her next mural, it took a lot of preparation to throw one of those things up so that she doesn't get caught.
She was in the far back corner away from the door and away from the people, mostly because a bunch of people up front were laughing and talking. She simply kept her distance and adjusted her turtle neck. Today she was very sore, after an attack with a robot, she had one broken rib and two fractured ribs and still had a bruise around her neck from being choked. It didn't help that she also had a large gash across her back from her grandpa, but that was the least of her worries.

While she was sketching up a child with her shadow being a beast of sorts, the door to the classroom would be kicked open, followed by armed guards grabbing a girl with white hair and another girl with black hair. After confirming something, they pistol whipped the girl with black hair and continued to take away the other girl with white hair. Ryuu decided to stay out if it at the moment, her body hurt too much to do anything..
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: No Fun, No Games (Open) [MV]   No Fun, No Games (Open) [MV] EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 5:31 am

Laney helped her up as they watched Addison freak out and flail into the distance as blood trickled from her lip gash to her chin and tears weld up in her eyes. "Hey... She's big sis Addi..... She'll be okay.... you parents will be called to see her at the prison and they will sort it out and she'll be hone in time for dinner..... and if not well go and see her with your parents at the jail and soon enough she'll be back home... so don't worry you'll be jokingly changing each others usernames on TRW in no time..." Jenny looked down and nodded as Laney handed her a tissue as they sat down at their desks. "Yeah...." She said before wiping the blood from her bottom lip and chin and held it to her upper lip gently.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: No Fun, No Games (Open) [MV]   No Fun, No Games (Open) [MV] EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:00 pm

Watching the girl get dragged away followed by her sister almost in tears on the floor, Ryuu decided to do something. She closed her sketch book and walked over to the girl, standing by both of their desks and then looking back at the door. Things like that don't happen unless there was a solid reason, and Ryuu was betting that the girl they carried away fucked up.
"Hey, you could go to the front council and tell them you need to go home if anything..." She told her, trying to console her in any way possible. "Do you know what your sister did to deserve that?" Ryuu asked, curious to see what got her thrown into the loony bin.

Ryuu has never really talked to anyone in this class, she preferred to keep to herself, but this was rather interesting.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: No Fun, No Games (Open) [MV]   No Fun, No Games (Open) [MV] EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:28 pm

Jenny didn't know about her killing people but she certainly knew many other reasons why Addison could have gotten taken away and it showed that she clearly knew. "Well she-" Laney quickly yanked he hood over her face to get her to stop talking and whispered in jenny's ear. "The moment you tell others who she is online is the moment they can pin point who you are and i don't just learn your username online..." She then sat back down in her seat and jenny slightly shifted her hood so she could see and looked down shaking her head. "No... I don't...."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: No Fun, No Games (Open) [MV]   No Fun, No Games (Open) [MV] EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 5:55 pm

The two obviously didn't want to talk to her, meaning Ryuu was on her own again. This is why she never wanted to talk to people, if she got shut down it was just more embarrassing than before. Letting out a sigh, Ryuu raised her hands as if she was letting them know she meant no harm. "One way or another everyone will find out." Ryuu told them, sending a look at the girl with purple hair, she was the one that stopped the other girl from telling her what was going on.
Ryuu made her way back over to her desk and sat down, continuing her sketches. All you had to do was google it, it wasn't an answer too hard to find... so why was she hiding?
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: No Fun, No Games (Open) [MV]   No Fun, No Games (Open) [MV] EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 6:36 pm

No Fun, No Games (Open) [MV] Untitl15

Laney looked at the girl suspiciously and protectively of Jenny as she spoke and then looked to her. She didn't expect the girl to understand why she did what she did, how could she if she didnt tell her why she was keeping the info on the down low? No she was uneasy about the girl because of the words she said. She figured she meant Addison which though even if she didn't Addison was a factor that could cause issues in jenny's identity being revealed.

She looked to Jenny and handed her a note and Jenny's eyes went wide as she realized the same thing Laney did and pulled out her laptop from her back pack and opened it up on the desk and started to rapidly type as her eyes darted around the screen and windows opened and closed of multiple websites including TRW Jenny had to remove any evidence that could lead to finding out about who she was from every where she could.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Fun, No Games (Open) [MV]   No Fun, No Games (Open) [MV] Empty

Back to top Go down

No Fun, No Games (Open) [MV]
Page 1 of 1