Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
The coma (open to anyone able to beside t tower(central)) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
The coma (open to anyone able to beside t tower(central)) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
The coma (open to anyone able to beside t tower(central)) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
The coma (open to anyone able to beside t tower(central)) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
The coma (open to anyone able to beside t tower(central)) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
The coma (open to anyone able to beside t tower(central)) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
The coma (open to anyone able to beside t tower(central)) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
The coma (open to anyone able to beside t tower(central)) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
The coma (open to anyone able to beside t tower(central)) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
The coma (open to anyone able to beside t tower(central)) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
The coma (open to anyone able to beside t tower(central)) I_vote_lcapThe coma (open to anyone able to beside t tower(central)) I_voting_barThe coma (open to anyone able to beside t tower(central)) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
The coma (open to anyone able to beside t tower(central)) I_vote_lcapThe coma (open to anyone able to beside t tower(central)) I_voting_barThe coma (open to anyone able to beside t tower(central)) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
The coma (open to anyone able to beside t tower(central)) I_vote_lcap0%The coma (open to anyone able to beside t tower(central)) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
The coma (open to anyone able to beside t tower(central)) I_vote_lcap0%The coma (open to anyone able to beside t tower(central)) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
The coma (open to anyone able to beside t tower(central)) I_vote_lcap100%The coma (open to anyone able to beside t tower(central)) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

The coma (open to anyone able to beside t tower(central))

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

The coma (open to anyone able to beside t tower(central)) Empty
PostSubject: The coma (open to anyone able to beside t tower(central))   The coma (open to anyone able to beside t tower(central)) EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 1:06 pm

ooc: ok this post right here is just an opening for the situation so continue on with out me

Mimic dances in the kitchen of titans tower wearing headphones listening to rock music while pulling out stuff to make a sandwich. When suddenly images of every memory she has obtained all with in 30 seconds and keeps going again and again and again.

as she grabs her head in pain and yells at the top of her lungs in pain then falls to the ground as blood gushes from her nose and stems of blood come from her ears, eyes and some from her mouth. Mimic passes out and wouldn't wake up for any thing for at least 1 mouth.

Mimics brain would not be erasing memories like she thought it would when she got to over loaded but it would actually manage to expand her brain out to hold more info and help her handle her memory and multiple personalities better.

Mimic continues to lay on the ground with blood surrounding her head and her music still blaring and can clearly be heard threw the head phones. The memories slow down and mimic would be able to see everyone over again but more in depth than before.
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: The coma (open to anyone able to beside t tower(central))   The coma (open to anyone able to beside t tower(central)) EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 2:31 pm

Starfire heard the scream from her room and zoomed down into the kitchen. She looked down at Mimic with a face of horror. She quickly picked her up and rushed her to the "hospital". The same place where they took Raven after she had been taken by that beast and wouldn't wake up. She cared for all of the physical wounds she could see and then rushed around the entire Tower looking for someone. She made multiple calls on the communicator to get SOMEONE here that could help her. After about an hour, regularly checking up on Mimic, she decided to sit in with her hoping she would wake up. She had no idea what else to do.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: The coma (open to anyone able to beside t tower(central))   The coma (open to anyone able to beside t tower(central)) EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 9:47 pm

Kid flash was zooming across the waters off the shores of Britain... a little stroll to get some fish and chips for jinx.

Starfire came blaring over the communicator.

It took a while to get back to America and the tower... about 1 hour.. his slowest time yet.

He ran up to the hospital room where he saw a familiar form on the bed. Blood all over her.

"Geez... someone really hates this chick."
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: The coma (open to anyone able to beside t tower(central))   The coma (open to anyone able to beside t tower(central)) EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 11:41 pm

Starfire shot up out of her chair as Kid Flash came in. There is no one who hates Mimic. Why would you think that there is someone who hates her? She didn't understand the connection between the blood and his remark.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: The coma (open to anyone able to beside t tower(central))   The coma (open to anyone able to beside t tower(central)) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 8:50 am

"Well... considering someone beat the tar out of her..." KF remarked.

(ooc:Let starfire interpret this how she will XD)
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: The coma (open to anyone able to beside t tower(central))   The coma (open to anyone able to beside t tower(central)) EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 8:14 pm

Starfire looked at Kid Flash with confusion on her face.

There has been no one that has beaten her. And certainly there is no tar in her body to beat out. You do not make sense.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: The coma (open to anyone able to beside t tower(central))   The coma (open to anyone able to beside t tower(central)) EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 8:20 pm

(ooc: love that line... sounds so like starfire)

"No... it's a sayi- okay... just forget it"

He would soon blur over to the girl in the bed.

"I would have to agree with you though. Doesn't look like fight damage. Possible caustic soda poisoning. Did you take some blood samples?".
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: The coma (open to anyone able to beside t tower(central))   The coma (open to anyone able to beside t tower(central)) EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 9:09 pm

Starfire went to the other side of Mimic. She looked at KF as though he was crazy. She had no idea what he was talking about. She couldn't even respond for fear of saying something totally wrong. She just stared at him with a blank face hoping he would explain further.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: The coma (open to anyone able to beside t tower(central))   The coma (open to anyone able to beside t tower(central)) EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 9:17 pm

"It's a form of poisoning. It can wreak havoc on your body if not caught in time."

He would continually examine her for other possible causes.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: The coma (open to anyone able to beside t tower(central))   The coma (open to anyone able to beside t tower(central)) EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 12:28 am

Starfire looked thoughtful

I do not believe that is the reason. This is not the first time this has happened, but it is the worst. It comes from her remembering too many memories at once. Her brain cannot handle the information all at once and this is what happens.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: The coma (open to anyone able to beside t tower(central))   The coma (open to anyone able to beside t tower(central)) EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 12:33 am

"Why didn't you say that before?" Kid flash said zooming right next to her and shaking her quickly, before going back to mimic.

"If it's a brain problem... I may be able to do something."
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: The coma (open to anyone able to beside t tower(central))   The coma (open to anyone able to beside t tower(central)) EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 12:38 am

Starfire looked confused as he shook her.

I did not know it was not clear. You cannot tell if it is a brain injury by looking? She thought there were clear cut signs for any and all things. Period.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The coma (open to anyone able to beside t tower(central))   The coma (open to anyone able to beside t tower(central)) EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 7:06 am

bump
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: The coma (open to anyone able to beside t tower(central))   The coma (open to anyone able to beside t tower(central)) EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 8:27 pm

"Of course it wasn't clear... there are only a few symptoms of brain damage that can be detected by regular sight... and most of them occur while the person is conscious."

He blurred next to the medicinal cabinet.

"Raven once got stuck in her own mind, and afterwards put together some voodoo chemical thing that could help..." He said as he mixed chemicals faster than the eye could perceive.

"Now if I got this right... we should be able to enter her mind and fight whatever's doing this..."

He held out three vials.

"Each of us take a drink, and we give the third to Mimic"
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The coma (open to anyone able to beside t tower(central))   The coma (open to anyone able to beside t tower(central)) EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 9:47 pm

((ooc: when you enter her head i'll jump back in until you leave or what ever
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: The coma (open to anyone able to beside t tower(central))   The coma (open to anyone able to beside t tower(central)) EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 10:01 pm

Starfire tried to watch as he talked and mixed chemicals. Her mind whirled as she tried to comprehend everything that he was doing. When he was done and turned back to her, it took a moment to be able to think straight again. She looked at the viles a little worriedly, but then she smiled sure everything would be okay.

As they say it. Up goes the bottoms! She drank her vile in one gulp and actually liked the taste.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: The coma (open to anyone able to beside t tower(central))   The coma (open to anyone able to beside t tower(central)) EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 10:08 pm

KF grabbed his vial and mumbled. "Bottoms up..." After a minute, he felt dizzy. He quickly ran over to mimic and poured the elixir down her throat. He sat down before passing out... he was in her mind now.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The coma (open to anyone able to beside t tower(central))   The coma (open to anyone able to beside t tower(central)) EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 10:17 pm

"hey look guys brain freeze!"

A green pointy eared boy says smiling as a titan filled room groans. A big flash goes off and the area kf and starfire that was filled with titans turned into a pitch black one and would have a 18 year old girl with bright orange hair and blue eyes slightly laughing holding a bright purple orb.

Spoiler:

"That one is definitely Raven's."

The girl says smiling tossing the orb into a weird portal labeled Raven. The girl doesn't seem to even notice that kidflash or starfire is there as she puts her hands on her hips.

"well that does it for this section just 100 or more to go....."

The girl sighs.

"this s going to take forever isn't/"

she says to herself.

Last edited by Paige on Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: The coma (open to anyone able to beside t tower(central))   The coma (open to anyone able to beside t tower(central)) EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 10:34 pm

Starfire looks around in amazement. When the flash happens and they appeared in a dark room she looked around a little more worried than anything. She waited semi-patiently for the lady with the orb to speak directly to them, and when it seemed she had no such intention Starfire stepped forward and spoke with confidence that had little tact.

Excuse me. Who are you and what are you doing inside my friend's mind?
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: The coma (open to anyone able to beside t tower(central))   The coma (open to anyone able to beside t tower(central)) EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 9:07 am

"Yeah... because believe it or not... I for once have no clue what this means. KF deadpanned.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The coma (open to anyone able to beside t tower(central))   The coma (open to anyone able to beside t tower(central)) EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 9:22 am

the girl looks over to the two.

"ok well first things first why is he here? and second of all it might not look like it but I'm mimic this is what im supposed to look like I am 18 after all."

Mimic says smiling at starfire for the second half but frowning pointing at kf for the first part
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The coma (open to anyone able to beside t tower(central))   The coma (open to anyone able to beside t tower(central)) EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 3:59 am

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMp
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: The coma (open to anyone able to beside t tower(central))   The coma (open to anyone able to beside t tower(central)) EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 11:32 am

Starfire looked a bit confused, but smiled anyway. She wasn't exactly sure why she didn't look like herself, but thought it was a refreshing turnaround for her.

He is the one who got us in here. I did not know what else to do. Why are you not the Mimic I know?
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: The coma (open to anyone able to beside t tower(central))   The coma (open to anyone able to beside t tower(central)) EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 11:39 am

"Well I'm hurt."

He began to blur around her looking from all angles.

"Yeah... I think it's her. So how do we get you out of here? Ravens notes say we can't leave until you wake up."
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The coma (open to anyone able to beside t tower(central))   The coma (open to anyone able to beside t tower(central)) EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 12:35 pm

"I am the mimic you know star it's just in here.... this what I really look like, or well supposed to look like... and I swear to god that KID FLASH IF YOU DON'T STOP ZOOMING AROUND ME I'LL PUNCH YOU IN THE FACE!"

Mimic yells. Mimic was always annoyed with people that moved around her with out her being able to see their movements in between. Mimic looks over at Kid flash wearing an Oh no face.

"oooooo that's bad considering I can't wake up until I sort through all of these memories. That and if I did I'd just get stuck in a coma again for memory over load or just lose all my memories. Soooooo lets find you guys another way out! Follow me!"

Mimic shouts running off waving her hand gesturing for them to follow. As she passes each portal it shows with in the portal a memory that could be seen like a T.V. and as the other two would pass them it would show the same memory it showed for mimic. Mimic passes a portal labeled Tony as a picture of her with bright neon redish orange hair a boy with black spiky hair sitting on a hill watching the sun go down as they look to each other and start kissing each other.

Mimic makes it to a drop off point and jumps down and goes threw a large portal and once the other two would follow her in they'd go threw a bright and colorful tube that shows off multiple memories of others she had taken that slowly move into just ones of her as a little kid.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The coma (open to anyone able to beside t tower(central))   The coma (open to anyone able to beside t tower(central)) Empty

Back to top Go down

The coma (open to anyone able to beside t tower(central))
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next