Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
****DAIRY PASSAGE- READ ONLY**** (Tobias Bagon) FEEDBACK IS APPRECIATED THOUGH PLEASE PLACE IT IN A PM TOWARDS MYSELF EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
****DAIRY PASSAGE- READ ONLY**** (Tobias Bagon) FEEDBACK IS APPRECIATED THOUGH PLEASE PLACE IT IN A PM TOWARDS MYSELF EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
****DAIRY PASSAGE- READ ONLY**** (Tobias Bagon) FEEDBACK IS APPRECIATED THOUGH PLEASE PLACE IT IN A PM TOWARDS MYSELF EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
****DAIRY PASSAGE- READ ONLY**** (Tobias Bagon) FEEDBACK IS APPRECIATED THOUGH PLEASE PLACE IT IN A PM TOWARDS MYSELF EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
****DAIRY PASSAGE- READ ONLY**** (Tobias Bagon) FEEDBACK IS APPRECIATED THOUGH PLEASE PLACE IT IN A PM TOWARDS MYSELF EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
****DAIRY PASSAGE- READ ONLY**** (Tobias Bagon) FEEDBACK IS APPRECIATED THOUGH PLEASE PLACE IT IN A PM TOWARDS MYSELF EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
****DAIRY PASSAGE- READ ONLY**** (Tobias Bagon) FEEDBACK IS APPRECIATED THOUGH PLEASE PLACE IT IN A PM TOWARDS MYSELF EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
****DAIRY PASSAGE- READ ONLY**** (Tobias Bagon) FEEDBACK IS APPRECIATED THOUGH PLEASE PLACE IT IN A PM TOWARDS MYSELF EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
****DAIRY PASSAGE- READ ONLY**** (Tobias Bagon) FEEDBACK IS APPRECIATED THOUGH PLEASE PLACE IT IN A PM TOWARDS MYSELF EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
****DAIRY PASSAGE- READ ONLY**** (Tobias Bagon) FEEDBACK IS APPRECIATED THOUGH PLEASE PLACE IT IN A PM TOWARDS MYSELF EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
****DAIRY PASSAGE- READ ONLY**** (Tobias Bagon) FEEDBACK IS APPRECIATED THOUGH PLEASE PLACE IT IN A PM TOWARDS MYSELF I_vote_lcap****DAIRY PASSAGE- READ ONLY**** (Tobias Bagon) FEEDBACK IS APPRECIATED THOUGH PLEASE PLACE IT IN A PM TOWARDS MYSELF I_voting_bar****DAIRY PASSAGE- READ ONLY**** (Tobias Bagon) FEEDBACK IS APPRECIATED THOUGH PLEASE PLACE IT IN A PM TOWARDS MYSELF I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
****DAIRY PASSAGE- READ ONLY**** (Tobias Bagon) FEEDBACK IS APPRECIATED THOUGH PLEASE PLACE IT IN A PM TOWARDS MYSELF I_vote_lcap****DAIRY PASSAGE- READ ONLY**** (Tobias Bagon) FEEDBACK IS APPRECIATED THOUGH PLEASE PLACE IT IN A PM TOWARDS MYSELF I_voting_bar****DAIRY PASSAGE- READ ONLY**** (Tobias Bagon) FEEDBACK IS APPRECIATED THOUGH PLEASE PLACE IT IN A PM TOWARDS MYSELF I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
****DAIRY PASSAGE- READ ONLY**** (Tobias Bagon) FEEDBACK IS APPRECIATED THOUGH PLEASE PLACE IT IN A PM TOWARDS MYSELF I_vote_lcap0%****DAIRY PASSAGE- READ ONLY**** (Tobias Bagon) FEEDBACK IS APPRECIATED THOUGH PLEASE PLACE IT IN A PM TOWARDS MYSELF I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
****DAIRY PASSAGE- READ ONLY**** (Tobias Bagon) FEEDBACK IS APPRECIATED THOUGH PLEASE PLACE IT IN A PM TOWARDS MYSELF I_vote_lcap0%****DAIRY PASSAGE- READ ONLY**** (Tobias Bagon) FEEDBACK IS APPRECIATED THOUGH PLEASE PLACE IT IN A PM TOWARDS MYSELF I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
****DAIRY PASSAGE- READ ONLY**** (Tobias Bagon) FEEDBACK IS APPRECIATED THOUGH PLEASE PLACE IT IN A PM TOWARDS MYSELF I_vote_lcap100%****DAIRY PASSAGE- READ ONLY**** (Tobias Bagon) FEEDBACK IS APPRECIATED THOUGH PLEASE PLACE IT IN A PM TOWARDS MYSELF I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

****DAIRY PASSAGE- READ ONLY**** (Tobias Bagon) FEEDBACK IS APPRECIATED THOUGH PLEASE PLACE IT IN A PM TOWARDS MYSELF

Go down 
AuthorMessage

****DAIRY PASSAGE- READ ONLY**** (Tobias Bagon) FEEDBACK IS APPRECIATED THOUGH PLEASE PLACE IT IN A PM TOWARDS MYSELF Empty
PostSubject: ****DAIRY PASSAGE- READ ONLY**** (Tobias Bagon) FEEDBACK IS APPRECIATED THOUGH PLEASE PLACE IT IN A PM TOWARDS MYSELF   ****DAIRY PASSAGE- READ ONLY**** (Tobias Bagon) FEEDBACK IS APPRECIATED THOUGH PLEASE PLACE IT IN A PM TOWARDS MYSELF EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 8:36 pm

== '''''
TOBIAS' DIARY
''''' ==
----

----
PLEASE NOTE: Text, dates, times, along with hand writing, and all other things found written in this diary have all been translated to be read more clearly in modern times. We also have taken the liberty of writing in notes here and here to give you a idea of what it looks like in the diary and possible reasons why; these things are found between the parentheses(Example: (The writing smears and there seems to be a touch of blood on a corner)) . The original copy still remains and is being kept by the rightful owner Tobias Bagon.
----
----

== '''''
''''' ==
----
----
PAGE 1
April 19th, 1446

Dear son,

Your mother and I today just witnessed your birth together and as I write this your mother is by me holding you and most likely reading what I write in this. She every now and then tells me to let her wright since my writing is so horrible, though I tell her stop it and just hold you since she of course can't think of something good to write for you which is mainly why I chose to. Tobias, son, I want you to know we love you very much and we just know you will grow up and fight with the knights and keep this home and your family safe. When you go into battle and fight for your loved ones like I do you will never know any better feeling. Through your life you will witness many things an I will be there every step of the way and when I can't I think you can use this diary to keep track of all the things you do and then I'll be able to see them when I read it. Tobias your journey has just begun and(right cuts off and continues a line or two down something has most likely happened) Even to this moment you surprise us! My boy you fall out of your mothers hands and you remain see ably unharmed and by god you even try to get up. You son like I have said will a great man when you gain age on yourself, and I know you make me proud more then I was when the wales were ridden of us. Always know this though son we love you no matter what and let this diary show to it. (Writing has cut off and this seems to be the last of it until you reach the next page)

----
PAGE 3
April 30th, 1446

Son,

The time that has pasted has been quite much but you and your mother have posed quite a constant distraction, between the restless nights of your mother worrying if your alive since you make not even a sound nor rarely a breath when asleep then you venturing out of the house and finding you in a crate of fruit biting on them with your only tooth making the local merchant very unhappy. Though alas I make things seem so bad as such they are not. I have been taken into the local guard patrol and the pay is better then my previously no payment at all. Things are going swell and I enjoy these peaceful moments as I write in this diary. Perhaps I may even take up one of my own. (there was a smear of black residue over the bottom of the page that covered up something that apparently was decided to be meant not to be seen by anyone at the last moment by most likely the father. We have managed to uncover what exactly was put there but Tobias denied us when we asked if he would like to see it. He said "If thine thoughts are masked by silence thy truthfully wishes it to not be said. If father masked writings before thine son thou father wishes for son not to see it." )

(The text the father wrote follows as it is here) Wales live, angry at me.... I slew their families for good! was that wrong?.... They send messages and I fear they will be near me to do as I did, only to my family and myself........ People have been disappearing.....is....the wales did it?.......Can it be, the heavens touching down in the tales an blasting great masses of light......it takes men.....why is this happening?......a monster.....red with blood, black.......glowing blood stone eyes.....a black fire emitting from the beast.....it places disease.............a green like figure over my back pumps and gives me pain.....have I been possessed?.........(The writing seems to be a collage of stories that miss pieces. It trails off and on the following pages the black residue stays in the margins and if uncovered you can see the same type of things repeated.)
----
----
== '''''
''''' ==
----
----
PAGE 4
October 23rd, 1451

Dear so-(A touch of claw marks and scribbles as if the father was writing something then the dairy was forced away from him as he gave a struggle to get it back.The writing finally resumes halfway down the page in a more famine writing style)

Well son it seems that your father won't give up on this little diary of yours and with his current condition.....I told him I'd continue with it. I guess I'll give you a description of how you, myself, and....your (writing becomes a bit sloppy but it get neat very fast,from this we conclude she felt sad or something has happened) Well you see son we have moved allot for the past years, a little after we started this diary your farther and I received varying threats from messengers and some of our house was robed. At first we thought it was going around because fewer and fewer people were seen on the streets. We assumed they hid in their homes, but after a weeks time we didn't anyone not even animals. Right when we thought things would cool off since we stopped receiving messenger notes and since people were gone there was a major surplus in food and resources something unnaturally and unbelievable happened. I woke up in the night and saw your father staring out the doorway with hug light flashing around him leaving me with only being able to see his shape. As I got up and walked to the door way I looked out and there I saw something incredible; there lay before us was this large masses of light over some houses and consuming others in one flash of light. With every house it consumed two things happened, a flash of light that stung your eyes and temporarily blinded the who every looked at it we know because your father did this. It was like thunder from a storm only it was just the flash, the light made no sound at all. The second thing that happened was every time a house or object bigger then a horse let lose this smokey whitish aura then a flash goes off and there was most of the time something replaced with what the light toke. We saw so many thing come out some of which were to horrible to say but so you know everything I guess...Alright so we saw many things there was this human like creature, and a a huge frog, god this sound crazy right now but son you have to believe me out side your father no one else will. So these creatures looked to be confused or lost and once they got eye contact the human creature thing threw this green stuff almost like water but it was colored like the moss that grow by the river near the town. And the frog had this transparent armor or clothing and used some weapon that shot light the frog missed and almost hit our house when the human thing threw that green stuff and I guess broke the frog's weapon and it fled and the human thing chased it. It was shocking and your father by god passed out almost from the sight of it. Then the next things to come out were these huge enormous plants they were horrific and more vivid in color then the plants I have seen it then moved and it opened wide and it let off this stench that was like your father after two months of no river bath and there were some birds up in the sky replaced with these huge mosquitoes and they also seemed confused and then they raced to the huge plant. When they got on it, they soon noticed us by the house door as they making their way to move to us the huge plant quickly closed and we could hear the bugs scream almost. Before we could see anything else your father put his hand on my shoulder and told me to get you. I guess if I didn't want him to write in this I should have left it but I grabbed it. As we walked back out side even more creatures appear, even a huge creature from like a nightmare that had sharp teeth it was even bigger than that plant and hand weirdly tiny arms and it started to rampage through the town. We started to run farther and the results of the light seems to not have went far. Once we looked back we saw the town in the distance and then a light bigger than all the others gave out a huge flash and then there was thing construct I think it was it was huge, blue and had screaming people inside. The building was then rammed by the huge monster with sharp teeth and the construct split and allot fell on the monster. With that one last big flash the light disappeared and everything appeared to be rubble and dead corpses of monsters and weirdly formed humans. As your father, you, and I walked we made a raft and rode the river and we eventually made it to a town that recently recovered from an attack from the wales but we had nowhere else to go and we needed food, mainly for you for we heard barely anything from you for over a day and a half. As we got to the town your father grew scared when he noticed Wales from his time in the war. We quickly ran to the nearest brewery and filled our stomachs your father swears they saw us and I think they did but to keep him calm I told him they we some women and his mind must be playing trick on him from all those past events. He believed me and I guess this is where we are now. You see now we ended up finding a place to stay for three days then we are going to be finding a better place perhaps off to Europe best for a change...(The passage ends there)
Back to top Go down

****DAIRY PASSAGE- READ ONLY**** (Tobias Bagon) FEEDBACK IS APPRECIATED THOUGH PLEASE PLACE IT IN A PM TOWARDS MYSELF
Page 1 of 1