Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Tobias Bagon EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Tobias Bagon EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Tobias Bagon EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Tobias Bagon EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Tobias Bagon EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Tobias Bagon EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Tobias Bagon EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Tobias Bagon EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Tobias Bagon EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Tobias Bagon EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Tobias Bagon I_vote_lcapTobias Bagon I_voting_barTobias Bagon I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Tobias Bagon I_vote_lcap0%Tobias Bagon I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Tobias Bagon I_vote_lcap100%Tobias Bagon I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Tobias Bagon

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Tobias Bagon Empty
PostSubject: Tobias Bagon   Tobias Bagon EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 2:35 pm

((To those that read this I have gotten Tobias a device to alter his voice to be understandable in multiple types of languages known to Earth. It may have more added if the owner of the language gives a sample willingly. Owner meaning, owner of their own voice.))

"Will I return home to die? Or will I say to suffer....Time never has played tricks on me greater then it has done to me in the past. And now all it does is hurt all who run the wrong way and look into the light."

Tobias Bagon

Tobias Bagon Tobias10

Full Name:
Tobias Bagon

Nickname:
He goes by his name, he disapproves of titles.

Codename:

Alias(es):

Classification:
Human/ DNA Alteration Humanoid/ Genetically Altered Humanoid

Affiliation:
Neutral

Birthday:
March 30th,1446, Midnight

Hair Color:
Black, short-medium

Eye Color:
Dark Red

Height:
5'11"

Weight:
177lb.

Build:
Athletic Structure

Nationality:
English

Birthplace:
England, United Kingdom

Basic Description of Powers:
The Powers are both Science and Supernatural, The rift gave him the powers he has threw Supernatural means though the rift was a result of Science. So depending on how one looks at it it could be both or just one or the other.

Powers:
Celestial Blasts: 5-6 ft big Circular blasts that infict dimensional types of damage, and tend to have a weak random effect on enemies. Usually can one have these kinds of effects:
The foes catches of fire for 3secs
A poison infects them
Bone(s) are hurt or broken
Wounds are made
The victim goes deaf for 6-20 secs
The victim goes blind for 8-18 secs
The victim can't move for 3 secs
The victims attacks and movements are reversed for 10secs
They are teleported 7ft from their or Tobias current location
They start to bleed out threw random pores of their skin for 5secs (if they don't have blood then this doesn't effect them)
Their powers or skills are reduced for 8secs

All of these effects are not chosen by me and can be chosen by the foe, and is expect to be fair with the choices. The chance for a effect to actually occur is 80%, and if it does happen that's when the foe chooses one of the effects.

The blast has a set range of 100ft after that it will just disappear, The blast can heal said target it hits if it was intended to. Which means if Tobias decides to heal a ally and a foe gets hit instead the foe will be healed the amount the ally was going to be instead. The same is if a ally is hit with a blast meant to hurt a foe.

Planar Fractures: These this can apply the same effects as the Blast, only that is has a 100% chance of applyng a random effect, this ability if used will be spawned by the chosen foe and once by the foe the Facture cannot be moved nor move from the spot. After 1min it will leave the area and cannot be used until 3mins pass. This cannot heal allies and will harm them in the same way as the foe if they pass by it. All within 40ft will be effected, and only 1 effect can be present at a time for each person/thing. If teleported you won't be affected for 10secs.

Healing of self and others:
NOTE: All healing powers used are on regeneration, meaning that if limbs or components of said person were gone the heal would begin to grow it back. Once that person is at 100% healed this means they have fully grown back said part. Also Please keep in mind that Tobias's only way to fight is to hope for the foe to be hit with the effects from his Blast or Planar Fracture. Other then this he has no offense at all.

Since his powers consist of no definite serious damage he tends to rely on just healing. He will heal himself by 1/3 of the damage he takes upon impact or when damage is taken. When he has a wound that hasn't healed he must manually heal it which depending on the wound will take longer.
A paper cut: less then a second
A cut about 5ft in length and 2 ft in width: 10secs
A severed limb: 1hr

Anything that may lay between those sections will take time varying between the two its between. When healing another, times will be changed upon the distance:
A paper cut:
1ft= less then a second
100ft= 2 secs
A cut about 5ft in length and 2 ft in width:
1ft= 10secs
100ft= 1min
A severed limb:
1ft= 1hr
100ft= 24hrs

Resurrection Capabilities: These consist of 3 kinds:
Beyond the Grave: When this is envoked if dead bodies lay near they are filled with power and obey Tobias's every command. This lasts for 3mins and has no recharge time, if only 1 is brought to life. But the time will increase by 3mins for every zombie. Only 4 zombies can be brought up, this counts the first one.

Stolen from heaven/hell:
NOTE: This is Tobias's only power that will bring back someone from the dead permanently, and he will have no control of them or their actions. Tobias will use this only when there is a OOC agreement.

With this Tobias has to use all of his power to bring 1 person to life fully healed, it will be like as if they had never died. This person will have amnesia of everything except memories of Tobias for 1 hour. When this is used all of Tobias's powers will all be unable to be used for 2 hours. If this ability is use again after already being used within 7 days it will bring back the next person he brings back with half of their injuries healed instead of all. Then the next will have a half of a half of there total injuries healed. The amnesia lasts for 1hr longer each time as well. This power can only be use 3 times at the most within 7 days each time he uses it will take 2 hours to recharge. If he uses it more then that all his power will be taken away and he will die in 7hrs.

Trickery of Death: This power will resurrect Tobias upon death, and will restore half his power, and heal all wounds after 10mins. He can heal himself but the time to heal will be doubled for himself and tripled for others. This power is constantly active and once it automatically is used, it will start to recharge. It will recharge for 24hrs, if Tobias dies before the recharge is done he will die permanently. Tobias cannot be resurrected by others if supernatural unless they use Rift Exposure Powers like his to do so.

Teleportation: He out of battle can teleport any distance to anywhere he has been before, while in battle he can teleport only 20ft every 40secs.

Source of Powers:
The Rift had a powerful exposure of its raw power on Tobias with has given his celestial powers. All enhanced athletics are a result of his intense training everyday ever since he was 7 years old.

Strengths:
Has varying types of healing capabilities, and can resurrect others from death. He is talented in staying hidden and stalking foes, when fighting he is rarely seen.

Skills:
Enhanced Athletics: Theses are a result of Tobias's own human skill. Though he still can't say run faster then 30mph or jump higher then 60ft. At most he can run at a top of 28mph, and can jump 20ft. He can do some slight flips and beginner back flips. But if he over exerts him self which is most of the time he will come to a complete stop and will have to catch his breathe.

Weaknesses:
His mental stat will be his weak point, its not that he's crazy its just the fact that he thinks more then anything he does, and with his vain inner self if its brought out carefully it will take away any to all guard he had up along with his instincts on people will fade quickly. He can be powered down by simply getting into his head. Meaning if you are his friend or common interest he will not use power and that is the time when he will be weakest. He also cares a lot for close ones and for one to be removed from the picture over time these things will happen:
1. He will become clouded withing his head not about to think plans out.
2. If the person is gone for more then a day he will become uncaring of how risky missions are for rescue
3. He will start to get impatient and a tad hysterical
4. He will try to go off alone on a suicide mission if no other options exist and if no one is trying and the person will die soon/ be lost forever

Blood Type:
B+

Clothing Style:
He tends to wear many different types Thieves Gear and Weapons, off the clock he wears just dark colored pants, sometimes shoes, a handkerchief. He also doesn't wear Thieves Gear and Weapons off the clock. ((Weapons aren't used at the majority of the time, they are just for show and to trick others to think he's still just capable of only hand to hand fighting and weapon using))

He likes hunting, fishing, scouting, stalking, training, salvaging resources during the early morning by his cave, along with some other things.

Dislikes:
As said by Tobias himself: "'Help', being named as "Hero","Savior", "Protector", the list goes on and on, I highly discourage calling me by any of those such titles, titles are pointless; they give one more importance and power then another and then they give that person special privileges like forcing the dark skinned ones to work for that person. I will not accept to be 'special' like the ones that look at the poor and/or unfortunate people of all kinds, spit in their faces and kill them if they make me the least bit unhappy. I dislike many things just like anyone would I just feel the most strong about this one and believe it is wrong."

Habits/Quirks:
As said by Tobias:

"I prefer to work my strengths past the normal limitations and set my own. I can be competitive, stubborn, and I believes in no such disease or death. I'm blunt, and rarely ignorant, and I'm seen as to be only a good asset to others if they give me respect and keep my and leave me no reason to not respect them. I won't heal or resurrect anyone without my respect and theirs in return......"
Random Fact: As said by Tobias: "I wish only to return to my time even though it means death for myself. Nothing holds me to this future, and I expect nothing ever will....."((and what Tobias doesn't realize is that actually if he develops friends and/or a boyfriend or girlfriend he will actually want to stay in this time instead of returning to his own time to die.))

Fear:
His fear is losing all value, becoming useless. He doesn't enjoy the thought of losing any more friends nor being alone forever.

Overall Personality:
As said by Tobias:

"I'm good guy overall, I can be a real gentleman. I tends to get caught up in my activities and training. I do my best not to be vain though I do have my moments. I am a naturally understanding person as well as a loyal one to all people close to myself. I can very well be connected to my inner emotional self although I try to feel what others feel with placing them first. I can be very independent, when it follows towards teamwork I most times would not be capable to handle it. Its not that I don't like or work well with others, its just the matter that others don't understand how to work well with me proficiently. If others want the best to come from me, they must tell me precisely what they need of me otherwise I will go by my own plan. Perhaps even take over leadership of the present situation at hand if the leadership is incapable of leading. At the most times I like to be near others that are equal to or greater in power physically and mentally then myself so I can experience more and better myself every moment. I use a combination of logic, wisdom, powerful animal instincts, and efficient amounts of physical and mental power in my battles, especially also in my course of life."

Back Story
Told by Tobias

Tobias sighs some and then looks up pulls back his hood and brings down the cloth over the bottom part of his face. With a clear and serious tone Tobias starts from the beginning but not before stating that he just wants this between him and them........((fade out and into a series of flash backs! Smile ))

The story of the thief, betrayer, killer, misunderstood child, friend, and a hero is what Tobias Bagon is about. Some would say it starts off at the rift, and well what Tobias knows is his story goes well before it. It all starts way back when this young man was only just 5 years of age living in a home was quiet and nice, his father was involved in the army and his mother was like normal a stay at home wife. Though just a few years back his father well before Tobias was born was involved in a part of the Hundred Years' War with the Wales. The english were victorious, and the wales were not a big issue for the most part. Though following this, a group of Wales decided to kill Tobias' father, mother, and Tobias himself. On the fateful night of the attack the Wales succeeded and killed both parents though what they did not succeed in was on killing Tobias, instead the boy managed to escaped off with his fathers dual blades and some of his mothers knifes. Tobias ran off into the forest and managed to escape the murderers, when the Wales attempted to get back to there camp area, they were caught by the guards and were sentenced to death, though the ones that didn't harm and did not have weapons on themselves were imprisoned instead.

Thus begins the past of Tobias, for his life was in-store for many changes down the road, he just hadn't had the slightest clue of it yet. After he was 7 year of age he had already learned to be adapting of the nature around himself, and hunted animals. He made shelters in caves after slaying any hostile things within the confines of the cave, which usually consisted of boar, bears, rabid bats, rats, and so on. He continued on and lived in these conditions, and by age 8 he decided to steal from strangers in the forest who have bread, and extra clothing so he can last through the cold winters and harsh storms. It was not till he was of 10 years of age did he begin to make contact of others. This encounter changed many things for him, and is still a ponderous thought for it to have been a good thing or bad thing. And so with the early wake one morning he decided to go out and patrol his trails for any possible loot and fruit plants he could gather or steal from strangers. As he made his way down the trail he heard a noticeably clear cry of pain which was not to far down the trail still on his territory, when heading down hiding in the bushes and brush along side the trail, he then saw a group of dark clothed thieves hurting a man and his two kids while one single thief gathered everything and placed it in a large bag of goods.

Then the one thief motions towards the others and they race of, and suddenly one comes back but just to knock the man unconscious along with the kids, probably to prevent them from following or getting to the guards to fast. Then with a sudden movement Tobias gets out of his cover and stealthily follows the straggler from the group which lead Tobias after a long walk to a large, huge even, camp grounds full of goods all around it in many messy piles and there were people all around walking casually and talking. All of which were dressed in the same outfits, which suggested it was indeed a Thieves Camping ground. As Tobias becomes afraid and turns around to head sprinting towards his cave, a young, famine, yet child-like with a playful tone speaks out to him and tells him to stop. As Tobias turns around grabbing onto his fathers dual blades ready to unleash a fatal blow, his tension calms and he stops and puts his hands to his sides, this was just a mere girl which looked to be his age. Though his eyes then realized even tho she is just a girl she is said to be one of the lands greatest thieves, which is quite impressive at two points, for one shes only his age and two he doesn't even live near the city from all that he's heard is things from the strangers he steals from right before they get stolen from and see him.

With these things said about Maria he was starting to get a bit uneasy but the girl seemed friendly enough. She then told him that she knew he wasn't part of their clan, and that she won't hurt him even with that known. Tobias gets a bit relaxed and they start to speak a bit, after quite a long time of talking Maria says she hopes to meet with him tomorrow and then leaves. Tobias goes back to his cave feeling quite good for the first time, for it was his first conversation with someone other than the short ones from the strangers he steals from which usually consist of them begging him not to take anything and that they need it for their trip. Even though they are on their way home usually, but yes with the next day Tobias makes it back to that camp only to find Maria fleeing from it and without word they haste to a pond far from both the cave and the camp. Maria then explains that her clan mates were just picking on her and this time they went way to far, as Tobias hears this he notices her wrapped hand which the cloth that she wrapped it with is not soaked with blood. Maria falls quiet and Tobias grabs her hand to tighten and reinforce the cloth with some more from his own clothing. After a while they start to speak, and then the decided to make a pact, which was said by both of them to each other:

Here is a quote from Tobias and Maria, at their pond making the pact that locks their friendship forever.
"Thee shall be thy's friend. Not anyone will change this, not thee's clan, nor anyone in all of Mother Nature's lands."

This pact was forever held and even to present day, and they as for as long as they remained in England they met up at the pond same time everyday for 5 years. After 3 years though a day came to which Maria and Tobias wished to join Tobias himself to Maria's Clan, and Tobias was faced with one challenge, this was to kill the head of the knight patrol team that guards the bridge of a near village that the clan wishes to pillage. Tobias had no choice but to accept, he thought it could be easy for he had killed many animals before. Though when that day came Tobias killed the man, but killed three people, it was only when he killed the knight's wife and son for did Tobias make it to the knight. With the knight's dieing words he asked:

"What kind of humans would do this to thy's family which all of thou did was protect thou's people?"

As the knight lied there on the ground of the home, Tobias few to the ground crying, realizing that what he had just done was worst then wait the Wales did, and the boy of a family never got away this time. And ever since that moment, Tobias developed a mental scar, and was never quite himself again. He did get into the clan, though Maria was sorrowful at what happened to him, though with time he did manage to have the pain settle a bit, but that scar was forever laid upon him. 2 years have gone by, and Tobias and Maria live in the Clan swell and happy as friends. One afternoon, Maria decided to go on a patrol alone like she has done plenty of times before leaving Tobias at his tent sleeping, for he was up late because some of the boys in the clan had a late night raid of a caravan circus passing threw. When Tobias awoke later that day he had noticed Maria had not came back, he supposed all was alright and that she was for once in her life working over time, so he decided to leave it alone. 2 more days go by and then a worry goes about the clan and then they notice a huge group of knights and guards coming there way. The clan leaders come out and walk to them and a argument lifts off abnormally fast unlike most banters they would have. Both sides start to claim the other kidnapped one of their own, names of some guy named Adam Quixley get shouted at them, then Tobias hears then say:

"Well if thee don't have thy's Maria and thy nor has thee's Adam. Where for art thou's?!"

Then they begin to argue more, Tobias then decides to take action and find and if needed save his friend Maria. He sets off on her patrol route and as he gets part way through it, he spots a blinding light which forces him to shield his eyes. After a while he starts to feel a pain and then a taring of his limbs. He screams, then he feels warm and cold light rush through his body leaving what feels like tiny explosions in his veins. Minutes go by with this constant pain repeating itself, when then he falls from the sky and lands on a stone road seemingly unharmed. He walks around, and then is confronted by a weirdly dressed man, with metal ligaments. He becomes shocked and then goes into awe, after seconds go by he introduces himself as Juryrig. He explains that Tobias is now in the 21st century and no longer in the 15th century, and that Tobias is not the first to have been picked up by a rift of light and placed at this time period. He also stats he's been seeing all these fluctuation in the time periods. He continues on stating Tobias is now one with the rifts power source and can use it's power which is all around us in small doses which is massive, it's just small compared to the full amount of a rift threshold. He see's Tobias is still unsteady and weakened and decides to send him to a hotel a woman named Black Mask would stay in to keep a eye on him till he recuperates to full strength. After a while Tobias starts to walk around a bit and gets a feel ofr the new area, though is still unsteady from all of these changes. He then is brought a Box which then lights up the room and shows him images of his time, and events that to his knowledge hasn't yet or hasn't ever happened. The woman named Black Mask explains that the box is a Television and that he's watching videos and documents read to him of all the things that happened so far.

5 years of training of his new powers from the rift, and learning of history has gone by, and he is well coped so far with his area now. Though he has been found out by a defender and was called in for a emergency, that City was under siege by a Alien Race. With haste he travels there and with the other heros and heroines the situation is solved, afterwards Tobias was called in to see if he would further help. Now then with his past of being a thief and then seeing all the chaos caused by bad deeds, he thought back to his mother and father.

"Is this really what they would have wanted me to be? A thief? A Defalcator? No, they would have wanted me to be doing good and to protect my people, and only that, protect all of who need it."

And with that Tobias become a hero, and decided to do his best to protect the ones who need it most.

Tobias gives a finished relief expression on his face and puts back on his hood on cloth over his mouth.

((Any places or People unknown to those who read this, that is because I have been RPing with this character off from another site. Though this is just the past and nothing regarding Juryrig, Blackmask, or the city Tobias defended do I plan to have come back.))

Last edited by Steven A. B. on Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:20 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
JaK

Tobias Bagon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tobias Bagon   Tobias Bagon EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 3:14 pm

With the powers and weaknesses:

-You need to limit them to 4 main ones and super speed, strength, healing, etc... are all a separate power unless only slightly enhanced.

-You need to actually explain how powers work, define the limits/extents, and variations of them

-You need more weaknesses then that or at least detail ones that are obvious, such as he can be poisoned, shot, stabbed, etc...

Post when edits are made. Tobias Bagon 3208020552
Back to top Go down
http://ttrpg.forumotion.com/

Tobias Bagon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tobias Bagon   Tobias Bagon EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 4:26 pm

Alright and as for powers I count them all except for teleportation and athletics considering at most they are weak ones. Unless out of combat. Also Tobias is incapable of using his gear or throwing punches or kicks. He is at the most just a healer. With the exception of some random effect that come from his blasts that he wants deadly and the planar fracture. Which harms anyone who is near it. I haven't edited weaknesses considering most of them will be found in the powers section. Tobias is human too, so he will be able to be harmed like any other average human. Also the effects that come from the blast and fracture, are determined by the person that was inflicted with them OOC
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
JaK

Tobias Bagon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tobias Bagon   Tobias Bagon EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 4:48 pm

-Ok then, make sure to put OCC affect choices in your signature then in a spoiler so we don't always have to look on your app to see them.

-Since the physical attributes aren't a power, move them to strengths or skill section.

Quote :
Stolen from heaven/hell: With this Tobias uses half of his all of max power to bring 1 person to life fully healed, it will be like they had never died. This person will have amnesia of everything except memories of Tobias for 1 hour. When this is used all of Tobias's self heals, general heals, and effects cased by blasts and fractures will be at 1/3 of their current power for 3 hours. If this ability is use again after already being used it will heal 20% less of the next person, the amnesia lasts for 1hr longer, and Tobias's power decreases by 1/3. This power can only be use 3 times every 7 days. If he uses it more then that all his power will be taken away and he will die in 7hrs.

I like everything except this and considering you can already raise the dead, heal, annnnd resurrect. I'd say all your powers should be depleted when using it completely.

Also, time is relative here because the site goes by liquid time, so anything more than an in battle time frame doesn't work, because it can just be said thread takes place a week later. Not to mention,that 20% healing...What if a character died because of old age or had his heart ripped out and the heart is in a jar somewhere, however, if he had it he would still be alive...How do you only 20% heal that kind of injury!?

Redo that power to fit better or tone it down severely and make the other edits and we should be good.
Back to top Go down

Tobias Bagon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tobias Bagon   Tobias Bagon EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 5:20 pm

Ok I redid the Powers a bit and added 2 NOTEs to let you know about the powers more. I hope that explains a little more on them and gives a better understanding. I have also added the 2 spoilers on the signature if there is more preferred spoilers in the signature needed please let me know.
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
JaK

Tobias Bagon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tobias Bagon   Tobias Bagon EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 6:03 pm

??? I can't see your spoilers...

Also, teleporation is a power sorry. It's not a skill and counts as one even if it's not listed as combat equipped it goes in powers section. Im counting your powers as:

Healing
Resurrection
Teleporting
Temporal Blasts

I understood your power, it still doesn't meet my standard. Bringing back a life permanently or fully healed is a serious thing. It should take everything he has, not half, not 70% all of it. All. If you bring back say someone with hulks level of power, it's like you gained a powerful ally and still have fangs of your own. Bringing back a character from the dead should drain him. Especially with no limit to how old the corpse has to be to be brought back.

Have to go for now Ill check again later, plz tell me what the new stuff was you added or to which sections so Im not looking..
Back to top Go down

Tobias Bagon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tobias Bagon   Tobias Bagon EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 6:59 pm

Ok here is the changes to the Resurrection power for bringing back others.

With this Tobias has to use all of his power to bring 1 person to life fully healed, it will be like as if they had never died. This person will have amnesia of everything except memories of Tobias for 1 hour. When this is used all of Tobias's powers will all be unable to be used for 2 hours. If this ability is use again after already being used within 7 days it will bring back the next person he brings back with half of their injuries healed instead of all. Then the next will have a half of a half of there total injuries healed. The amnesia lasts for 1hr longer each time as well. This power can only be use 3 times at the most within 7 days each time he uses it will take 2 hours to recharge. If he uses it more then that all his power will be taken away and he will die in 7hrs.
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
JaK

Tobias Bagon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tobias Bagon   Tobias Bagon EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 7:15 pm

Ok that's cool, but as I said time is relative. So you're going I have to decide the time for amnesia via occ. same for 7 days rule thing I'd say that's about 2 to 3 threads.

Still can't see spoilers? But if you want I can do that for you. And teleportation still needs to be moved back to powers.
Back to top Go down

Tobias Bagon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tobias Bagon   Tobias Bagon EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 7:19 pm

Just fixed it how, can you see the spoiler now? And not to worry, I understand as far as with time based powers and resurrections it will need sometimes a OOC input when regarding a persons character.
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
JaK

Tobias Bagon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tobias Bagon   Tobias Bagon EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 7:26 pm

Ya, but color the text white would ya? Cant read it. Tobias Bagon 680211289

Tobias Bagon Venom_15
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content