Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
New place....(Miley) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
New place....(Miley) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
New place....(Miley) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
New place....(Miley) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
New place....(Miley) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
New place....(Miley) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
New place....(Miley) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
New place....(Miley) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
New place....(Miley) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
New place....(Miley) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
New place....(Miley) I_vote_lcapNew place....(Miley) I_voting_barNew place....(Miley) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
New place....(Miley) I_vote_lcapNew place....(Miley) I_voting_barNew place....(Miley) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
New place....(Miley) I_vote_lcap0%New place....(Miley) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
New place....(Miley) I_vote_lcap100%New place....(Miley) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

New place....(Miley)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

New place....(Miley) Empty
PostSubject: New place....(Miley)   New place....(Miley) EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 5:51 pm

A small, fragile form stands before the new orphanage, the fur lined hood of his dark green hoodie hiding him. The boy examines the mansion nervously, shifting his bag. Would this be a good place?He hoped so...Alastair had heard the girl owning this place was very nice, but...
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: New place....(Miley)   New place....(Miley) EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 1:25 am

The window off to the side slowly slid open and Miley sat down on the windowsill with her legs crossed and a soft smile on her face. "I'm sorry if I am startling you but I noticed you arriving. I have been awaiting your knock but it hasn't come yet so i decided to interact with you first." She said in a kind voice in a very thick Feeconic accent that would sound like a mix between British and Japanese.

That alone was enough, if he had not figured it out yet, to know who the girl was. Her accent was thick but clear enough to where he could understand her words. She slowly hopped down and gracefully landed on her feet that were bare though she seemed not to mind walking around in the dirt and grass. She wore a slight ruffled white mid length skirt, and a white spaghetti strapped tank top, which was rather new for Miley since she hand only worn her white dress for the past few years in the upper world. She walked over to him and gave a curitsy to him.

"It is an honor to meet you young sir." She said in a genuinely nice tone instantly putting her self far different from most to all orphanage owners. "What brings you here today?" She asked as she stood up right. The boy would notice that she was taller than him but not by much at all and in fact didn't even look that much older than him. Though her stature mentally and personality wise did give off the feel of someone who was far older than their age.
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: New place....(Miley)   New place....(Miley) EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 2:49 am

Hearing the window the boy squeaks in surprise, turning to it.As the girl appears and speaks Ala blinks,examining her with wide, green eyes, though the other was mostly hidden behind bangs. So this was the owner...She didn't seem scary...Though that was a very interesting accent...Blinking as she comes overs and curtsies, the boy bows back. An honor? Really?He softly answers the question."T-transfer......"Alastair was obviously not going to be one of the loud,rather noticeable kid.Other then his hoodie, he wore a white tshirt and cargo pants, scuffed sneakers protecting his fee.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: New place....(Miley)   New place....(Miley) EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 3:14 am

She smiled warmly to him hearing the word transfer, Alastair was her fist orphan to transfer over ever since the initial transfer. "You must be Alastair then, it is wonderful to meet you. My name is Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro" She said all in one breath. "But that is hard for most of the kids so I also go by Miley, which you may call me as well if you'd like." She opened the front door and gestured to say that he could go in.

"Come right in though be careful many of the younger children like to run around and tend to look where they are going." She said as he would enter. The mansion was spotless but had pictures of all the kids already hung up. There were children of all ages running from 2 to 17. The much younger children were being watched over by a maid who played with them gently while some of the older boys and girls that were still a bit young wrestled with a man who looked about 7 feet tall hand had muscle on muscle but held a soft smile and played with the kids gently.

There were some toys here and there but oddly enough many of the kids didn't play like modern kids would aka on their phones or computers. They seemed to rather play with common kids toys and other such things. Though there were a few teens that's eyes were glued to their phones. There were a large amount of kids and all of them wore their own style of clothes but all of said clothes were of very nice quality and very clean like they had been freshly cleaned and laid out to be worn every day since none of the clothes had wrinkles or creases. Clearly the kids were taken very well here.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: New place....(Miley)   New place....(Miley) EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 3:34 am

Alastair gives a small, shy smile back, nodding, though his eyes widened at her name. Even if he didn't speak the way he did, he still wouldn't be able to say that!The boy relaxes when she says he could call her Miley.After Miley opens the door, Ala hesitantly steps inside, looking around. It really did seem nice...Everyone seemed to be cared for...He was going to like it here.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: New place....(Miley)   New place....(Miley) EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 4:04 am

Miley followed him in and closed the door behind them and smiled softly to his reaction and gently patted his shoulder. "Welcome to the orphanage name still pending that was decided by the kids that that would be its official name after an overall vote." She said with a chuckle. "You will probably see the maids and the guards around more often then you will me here since I tend to be busy often.

But they are all very nice. I kept them on the pay role after this place was turned into an orphanage due to them wanting to still work for me. So don't be too distressed about all the guards. They now just watch the other kids and keep watch at night since mansions still tend to be targeted by common thieves. But I assure you, not one intruder nor robber has ever broken in nor stole anything as long as these men ave been on watch."

She smiled sweetly to him. "I also assure you that they are all very kind since they all helped raise me and grow accustomed to... american life." She started to walk forward and motioned for him to follow as she showed him around. "We try to make sure all the kid's favorite foods are well stocked and that the dining room table is well cleaned for dinner time. When ever you'd like you can ask any maid to help you with your belongings and clothes and they will obtain clothes of your choice that are brand new and fit you well since most orphans who came here wore very old and worn down dirty clothes and I would like all the children to be taken care of."

She lead him up a massive flight of stairs that some kids were running around on and she caught one that fell and helped the child back to her feet and made sure she was okay before telling her to be careful and letting her run off after a gentle hug. "You ca inform any of the staff here on your preference on night lights, closets and open doors. We will make sure that your room is well suited and if requested any of our guards will check in your closet and under your bed as many times as you desire to help you rest easily."

She lead him down a hall of rooms all with one child's name on the door each child seeming to have their own room. "On saturdays and sundays kids are allowed to ride one of the limos to various locations in the city and every monday each child is given 20 american dollars as an allowance though you will not get an advanced allowance to help teach kids to wisely spend and or save their money."

She lead him to a room with is name on it and opened the door and turned on the light. The room seemed more cleared out than the others did since the others looked like actual children's bedrooms. The bed though looked very large soft and welcoming the sheets perfectly folded and made. "I know its not much now but over your time here your room will become more full with things you obtain during your stay.

Upon adoption you are allowed to take anything and or everything out of your room to take with you and we will have movers transport your belongings with you. If the house you go to can not store all the things you desire a storage unit will be opened in your name so that you can access your items you could not take with you there. And yes, items does infact include your bed since they are easily replaced." She looked to him with a smile. "Any questions?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: New place....(Miley)   New place....(Miley) EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 11:55 pm

Alastair blinks in surprise as she pats his shoulder, smiling shyly with a very soft laugh at the name of the orphanage.Listening to what she had to say about the staff, his eyes, or at least the one visible, widens at the mention of robbers. The boy relaxes though as she assures that no scoundrel had ever infiltrated with the guards on watch, giving a hesitant, small smile back, and follows her, though his eyes widen at the information he's given.They could just ask, and are given stuff?

Ala follows her up the steps, gasping as the child falls, stepping forward and arm raising. But then Miley catches her, evoking a sigh of relief from the boy.Listening to all the info on nightlights and etc, he nods, following her down a hall and listening to her. They even got a allowance.As they stop before a door, his eyes widen slighty. His own room...Ala listens,somewhat, to what she had to say, then hugged her, before stepping back with a red, embarrassed face, looking down."S-sorry..." At the question, he shakes his head.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: New place....(Miley)   New place....(Miley) EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 11:38 am

Miley smiled softy when he hugged her so suddenly but she wrapped her arms around him gently as she hugged him back and rubbed his back gently as they hugged. She then let him go a laughed a little as he apologized. "Don't be, I rather enjoy hugs." She then nodded as he shook his head to say he had no further questions.

"Alright, if you ever gain any please do not be afraid to ask. Dinner is in an hour so feel free to do as you please within reason while you wait. For now you will eat the standard meal for children who have not yet said their desired preferred meals. Once you inform us of what you like we will make sure that you have your preferred meal as soon as we can." She looked to any bags he had then back to him. "Do you need any help unpacking?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: New place....(Miley)   New place....(Miley) EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 1:50 am

Alastiar blinks, squeaking just slightly in surprise as she hugs him back,smiling shyly as she says she likes hugs.Listening to what she had to say the nods, then blinks at the question, hiving the bags a look. To be sure, not as much as a kid qould usually have, but there were a few gifts from people he'd helped, and his clothes...He hesitantly nods.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: New place....(Miley)   New place....(Miley) EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 4:17 am

She nodded and walked him over to his bed. "Alright then, open up your stuff and we'll get started." she said kindly. When opened if his clothes weren't already nicely folded she would start to fold them for him. "So, what kind of things do you enjoy doing for fun?" she asked trying to get to know him a little better.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: New place....(Miley)   New place....(Miley) EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 11:39 pm

Alastair nods, walking over with her to the bed and putting his bags onto it, opening them up. As she folds, he helps, reddening slightly in embarrassment. He'd been a bit too worked up about his impending move to fold them.Asked the question, the boy blinks, glancing up at her before biting his lip and giving a shy, soft answer."B-books..music..." The next one is almost a whisper."D-dancing...."
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: New place....(Miley)   New place....(Miley) EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 3:19 am

She smiled softly when she saw his reaction "don't worry you aren't the first to forget to fold your clothes upon transfer." She said trying to reassure him. "Ah yes, books are very amazing, though I usually have them read to me since I can't exactly read." She said with still a smile on her face. "I enjoy the stories they hold, what kid of stories do you like?" She asked curiously before nodding her head at the next thing. "Yes music too is very amazing here in America, I rather enjoy the band Hollywood Undead."

She then helped him put his clothes in his dresser then. "As for dancing, I don't really do it much but it is very nice when i do and i see others do it very often and they seem to enjoy it." She said smiling to him "I would love to see see you dance some time, if you would like you could tell me what music you enjoy and i can get you a music player along with the music so that you can dance and enjoy yourself since it would help you with apparently 2 of your activities that you enjoy." She said happily she clearly wanted to do all she could to make even a new kid she just met that day as happy as she could.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: New place....(Miley)   New place....(Miley) EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 4:05 am

Ala nods sheepishly, though the redness fades some.Nodding in agreement at the books are amazing part, he hears the next, looking up at her with huge,wide eyes.She couldn't read?Oh...Blinking at the question,he considers only a second,before answering."A-all....heroes..."Blinking at the band she liked,the boy puts his clothes away with her help,setting a few trinkets on said dresser.As she asked what kind of music he liked, Alastair smiles shyly."All....dance..swing..jazz.."
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: New place....(Miley)   New place....(Miley) EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 7:32 am

She noticed his look as she glanced to him and looked back to the clothes she tended to. "You heard correct, I can not read.... I was taught... other... things." She said in an almost dark tone. "But those things have kept me alive so I don't mind trading the ability to read to handle myself in day to day life up till this point." She then smiles going back to her kind smile. "Heroes eh? Tell me what do you like about heroes?" She asked curiously. She then helped him place his trinkets on the dresser and nodded.

"Ah I see, my mother seems to like the same kind of music, she likes to try to make me listen to what she calls 'Less perved masked men rhyming about anything with hips' and more classy jazz, swing kind of music. I'm not sure why mother dislikes the band so much but based on what I've heard, mothers tend to do that sort of thing." She said with a soft smile. "But soon enough you'll probably, based on what your parents like, will understand the feeling." She clearly was certain in her mind that he would soon enough be adopted.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: New place....(Miley)   New place....(Miley) EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 9:54 pm

Ala blinks at her changed tone, and bites his lip,before giving her a reassuring pat on the arm.Blinking at the question, he softly answers."Amazing...noble...brave...awesome..."The boy blinks as she says her mom liked the same stuff, and smiles shyly, blinking as she mentions parents, and biting his lip before nodding,putting the last trinket up on the dresser.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: New place....(Miley)   New place....(Miley) EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 5:25 am

She blinked at the pat before nodding to him to say that she was okay. She then smiled to his answer. "They sure are, We can only hope that our world can be filled with more heroes then evil one day like in many stories at the end." She notice the lip bite and smiled to him reassuringly. "Don't worry when you do get parents I'll make sure they are ones that you like and can keep you healthy safe and happy."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: New place....(Miley)   New place....(Miley) EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 2:23 am

As she agrees, Ala gives a shy smiles, blinking as she gives a reassuring smile back and saying she'd make sure he got good parents when the time came.The boy bites his lip again, but nods, giving a small smile."T-thank you..."
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: New place....(Miley)   New place....(Miley) EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 5:17 am

"You're welcome... and thank you for putting your trust in me." A maid then walked over and smiled softly to her. "Young miss those treaty forms have come in, and 7 of the 12 tribes have replied to your offer and 6 of the 7 have agreed to it-" She noticed Ala and blushed slightly and bowed to Miley. "I apologize, I was informed that you were in this room though I was not informed of you being with a child." Miley nodded to her and smiled softly. "It's quite alright, you have nothing to apologize for, you brought very good news."

The maid nodded "Thank you mam, so is he aware?" Miley shook her head. "No I though plan on informing him soon now that we have had the chance to chat first." The maid nodded "Understood mam, I left the forms with Rulionginos in the office to watch over for when you are ready to tend to them." Miley nodded to her and smiled softly "Thank you." The maid then nodded "You are welcome young miss." she said before leaving the two.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: New place....(Miley)   New place....(Miley) EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 12:16 am

Ala blinks as she thanks him, but nods with a slight smile.The boy then blinks as a maid appears, head tilting as she speaks.Tribes? He watches as the two interact, brow furrowed in curiousity. What were they talking about? As the maid leaves, he gives a shy wave goodbye and glancing at Miley,head tilted curiously.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: New place....(Miley)   New place....(Miley) EmptySat Apr 09, 2016 7:15 am

She looked down to him and sighed but smiled softly. "I wanted to talk to you as a normal person before I informed you of this so that you knew what my intentions were and not be swayed by knowing what I was prior. Though like many who don't believe me you man just laugh, trust me it happened before, but..." She bowed to him as her hair turned red with blonde tips ad she grows a long red tail with an arrow at the end of it. "I am the queen of the Feecon Kingdom." She stood up right.

"Which tends to be shoved into a group with every other fire demon in the underworld due to human not knowing that there is more than one kind of fire demon out there. I personally am a half breed, if I was not my full demon for would look much different from this and this would be what my human form looks like rather than the form you met me in. I wished to inform you of who I am because if you live here you may see some strange things and I would like you to know what they are and not assume you are just seeing things."

"That and I'd rather you not freak out if you see random men or women with hair and tails like mine and wearing burnt red cloths to cover only certain parts of them. You would possibly think they were intruders and or wonder why men and woman wearing not a large amount of clothes are randomly showing up and disappearing." She tried to smile a kind smile in hopes she didn't share him too much. "If you see them they are just my people from my kingdom, but before I continue do you have any questions and or second thoughts about staying here?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: New place....(Miley)   New place....(Miley) EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 4:15 am

Ala blinks.Hmm? Normal person?Then she transforms, making the boy's eyes go wide in surprise, widening even further as she reveals who exactly she is. He bites, his lip, thinking through the stories he's read, and bows low,speaking as soft as usual."M-Majesty..."As she continues, Alastair looks up, tilting his head, and listens to the new information curiously.Demons?The boy bites his lip nervously, nodding and relaxing at the smile.At the question, he considers.Well, despite the revelation Ala knew this was a safe,good place,otherwise the other kids wouldn't be as happy, and he probably wouldn't even have had a choice...Yep, he was staying,though, there was a question he did feel he needed to ask."T-they....n-nice?"
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: New place....(Miley)   New place....(Miley) EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 9:49 pm

She smiled softly when he bowed, finally someone who believed her and knew the proper customs. Miley didnt really want everyone to have everyone treat her like she was better than them or anything but usually the humans tended to either not believe her or they would and then would proceed to mock her in some sort of fashion. Though she certainly did enjoy someone finally believing her and giving her proper respect in the upper world after learning of who she was. She gently placed a hand n his shoulder to tell him that he could stand up right then and nodded. "Most are yes, lik ein any place there are some who are cruder then most but many are nice, they also know how i see the children here so do not worry, the only violence you will see that is related to you is if they are attacking someone to protect any of you." She said kindly with a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: New place....(Miley)   New place....(Miley) EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 3:07 am

Ala blinks as she places the hand on his shoulder, and stands up. As she answers his question he relaxes, nodding and giving a soft response."Ok...." Well...At least he and others would be safe...The boy felt things will be interesting here.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: New place....(Miley)   New place....(Miley) EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 5:24 am

"Dinners ready!" a woman called from down stairs and Miley smiled softly to him. "Ready to go?" She asked kindly.

(wanna end it on your post?
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: New place....(Miley)   New place....(Miley) EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 2:24 am

(Can do Cappy!!^^)

Ala blinks, hearing the call, and reddens in embarrassment as his stomach let's out a pleased rumble.Asked if he was ready, the boy bites his lip nervously, but nods,walking beside her.Here we go...Time to get used to his new sanctuary...

END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New place....(Miley)   New place....(Miley) Empty

Back to top Go down

New place....(Miley)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Roleplay Section :: Completed Episodes :: Completed Episodes-
Jump to: