Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
New Rules, And Rule Updates (Please Read)  EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
New Rules, And Rule Updates (Please Read)  EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
New Rules, And Rule Updates (Please Read)  EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
New Rules, And Rule Updates (Please Read)  EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
New Rules, And Rule Updates (Please Read)  EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
New Rules, And Rule Updates (Please Read)  EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
New Rules, And Rule Updates (Please Read)  EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
New Rules, And Rule Updates (Please Read)  EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
New Rules, And Rule Updates (Please Read)  EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
New Rules, And Rule Updates (Please Read)  EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
New Rules, And Rule Updates (Please Read)  I_vote_lcapNew Rules, And Rule Updates (Please Read)  I_voting_barNew Rules, And Rule Updates (Please Read)  I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
New Rules, And Rule Updates (Please Read)  I_vote_lcapNew Rules, And Rule Updates (Please Read)  I_voting_barNew Rules, And Rule Updates (Please Read)  I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
New Rules, And Rule Updates (Please Read)  I_vote_lcap0%New Rules, And Rule Updates (Please Read)  I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
New Rules, And Rule Updates (Please Read)  I_vote_lcap0%New Rules, And Rule Updates (Please Read)  I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
New Rules, And Rule Updates (Please Read)  I_vote_lcap100%New Rules, And Rule Updates (Please Read)  I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

New Rules, And Rule Updates (Please Read)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

New Rules, And Rule Updates (Please Read)  Empty
PostSubject: New Rules, And Rule Updates (Please Read)    New Rules, And Rule Updates (Please Read)  EmptyFri Sep 09, 2016 5:00 pm

As of posting this the following will be added to the sites rules/the following being the new updated rules that will be changed. Please read them and become familiar with the new rules. Also later today a new section will b released for Trainee Staff Member applications, Please be on the look out for that, it will be further explained in the said section.

Face Claims and Non DC Cannons:

Here we allow members to use face claims from other shows and art from other people. Though we now only allow 1 character to have the same face claim unless it fits into the rp. A given face claim can become available again if the member using it loses permission to use it.

Though we do not allow cannon characters from other tv shows comics, etc. to be characters on our site. When making your character you must make sure that if you are using a face claim from other shows and what not that your character is at least mostly original and yours. If it is any less you will not be approved. When you make a character no matter your face claim being 100% yours/original or not you must post it up in the listings of face claims.

To get permission for the face claim to be yours you merely have to snag it by getting your character approved before others take the face claim. If you get moved to inactive and prove to be inactive for another 2 months you will loose your hold on your face claim making it up for grabs for anyone. Though if you have an original face claim that is 100% yours you will permanently have the permissions to that face claim unless you give to to someone else.

To have the same face claim as someone else you must ask them for permission and have an in character reason why they would both look the same. After you have this check with a mod and if they see the reasons as fitting they will allow you to have the same face claim. If you are just using the same face claim for another character of yours you merely have to pm a mod and check if your reasons are alright since there still must be an in character reason for them looking the same.

Cannons:

Cannon characters now will only be allowed in big site events. When looking for members to rp the cannon characters we will be posting up a thread of the listed cannon characters that one can apply for. To apply you must say who you are applying for and supply a 200 minimum word rp sample. You can apply for as many characters as you want but you will only be given one if you fit the bill.

The only time you will be given two or more characters will be if there are more cannon characters than applicants, and there is a second character you applied for that nobody else did. Keep in mind that your skill level with the cannon character will still be taken into account. During threads if you are booted out due to inactivity the runner up to the cannon character will then be allowed to rp the said cannon character.

There will be a thread posted up where it lists all the cannon characters and what threads they have been in, and a summed up version of the important events in each thread. The cannon character section will now be used to hold the cannon character apps that will list out the powers and skills of each cannon character in the same fashion normal characters are.

This way they will be fit to rp with the other characters on the site and you know how you can compare to each one. Though note that not many cannons will be de buffed, ad we will do our best to accurately list off off of their powers, skills, etc.

New Posting Clause:

From now on when you post you may skip others after 2 days. But you must attempt to contact them first. Upon this happening you may auto hit the character that is being skipped. After the second time of needing to skip them in the thread you may rp them leaving the thread though you must stick to their character. Keep in mind that auto hitting is a thing specifically if your character is in combat. If they are not in combat when skipped, an applicable alternative, such as the character simply staying silent during a conversation, may be substituted

If they feel that you didn't rp them leaving right then they may talk to you about how to change it. Though if they are just trying to make you remove auto hits, stopping knock outs, etc just to remove them then you have the right to say no. Though if it logically would not happen they they can suggest a different way of how their characters could be forced out of the thread.

Auto hitting will happen now in any thread where you fail to reply in time. For example, in a thread where it is stated at the beginning that you have 24 hours to reply before getting skipped you will be auto hit when ever you are skipped. To avoid the auto hit just post in time and don't join a thread you cant keep up with.

Though the skipping rules exception is if you recently have posted a leave of absence at that point it will be between you and the thread maker on if you should be skipped or not. If you feel like you were unrightfully skipped after having posted a leave of absence you may message a mod about the situation.
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com

New Rules, And Rule Updates (Please Read)
Page 1 of 1