Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Kyle vs Paige. The grim reaper vs Energy warrior - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Kyle vs Paige. The grim reaper vs Energy warrior - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Kyle vs Paige. The grim reaper vs Energy warrior - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Kyle vs Paige. The grim reaper vs Energy warrior - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Kyle vs Paige. The grim reaper vs Energy warrior - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Kyle vs Paige. The grim reaper vs Energy warrior - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Kyle vs Paige. The grim reaper vs Energy warrior - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Kyle vs Paige. The grim reaper vs Energy warrior - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Kyle vs Paige. The grim reaper vs Energy warrior - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Kyle vs Paige. The grim reaper vs Energy warrior - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Kyle vs Paige. The grim reaper vs Energy warrior - Page 2 I_vote_lcapKyle vs Paige. The grim reaper vs Energy warrior - Page 2 I_voting_barKyle vs Paige. The grim reaper vs Energy warrior - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Kyle vs Paige. The grim reaper vs Energy warrior - Page 2 I_vote_lcapKyle vs Paige. The grim reaper vs Energy warrior - Page 2 I_voting_barKyle vs Paige. The grim reaper vs Energy warrior - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Kyle vs Paige. The grim reaper vs Energy warrior - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Kyle vs Paige. The grim reaper vs Energy warrior - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
Kyle vs Paige. The grim reaper vs Energy warrior - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Kyle vs Paige. The grim reaper vs Energy warrior - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Kyle vs Paige. The grim reaper vs Energy warrior - Page 2 I_vote_lcap100%Kyle vs Paige. The grim reaper vs Energy warrior - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Kyle vs Paige. The grim reaper vs Energy warrior

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Kyle vs Paige. The grim reaper vs Energy warrior - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyle vs Paige. The grim reaper vs Energy warrior   Kyle vs Paige. The grim reaper vs Energy warrior - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 7:41 pm

Paige smirked.

"An half an hour? Oooooooo sooooo impressive! I have enough energy to last about....... ever"

She said continuiuning to block his bullets.
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Kyle vs Paige. The grim reaper vs Energy warrior   Kyle vs Paige. The grim reaper vs Energy warrior - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 7:01 am

Wow real mature he stopped firing This is getting us no where, I think we should get this over with soon, I don`t have all day, so let`s settle this with a hand-to-hand combat battle. If I win, you let me go, in the unlikely event you win I will come quietly, the first to have the other pinned down with no way to escape wins. How does that sound?
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Kyle vs Paige. The grim reaper vs Energy warrior   Kyle vs Paige. The grim reaper vs Energy warrior - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 9:00 am

Paige smirked making her sword disappear.

"Ok but not a smart Idea on your part I'm a near master at hand to hand and mixed marshal arts, and not to mention I rock at acrobatics not only that but from that one punch you gave me it seems you aren't very good at fist fights."

Paige said getting into a defensive stance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kyle vs Paige. The grim reaper vs Energy warrior   Kyle vs Paige. The grim reaper vs Energy warrior - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 1:12 pm

You underestimate me? Big mistake Kyle ran forward and sent a kick to her shins, a punch to her face and a knee to her stomach, all were slow and weak but that wasn`t the point of this idea at all as she would soon see.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Kyle vs Paige. The grim reaper vs Energy warrior   Kyle vs Paige. The grim reaper vs Energy warrior - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 2:16 pm

Paige smirked he was slow which meant it would be easy for her to dodge his attacks. Paige hoped up dodging his first kick and blocked his punch by grabbing his fist and blocked his knee to the stomach with her other hand. She would then do a round house kick to his side as a counter attack.

[color=cyan]"Your going to have to be faster than that if you want to win a fight against me!"[color]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kyle vs Paige. The grim reaper vs Energy warrior   Kyle vs Paige. The grim reaper vs Energy warrior - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 2:40 pm

Kyle attempted to avoid the kick but was unsucsesfull and only managed to make it hit somewhere less painful Nice try!!!, he used his remaining leg to try to kick her in the stomach.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Kyle vs Paige. The grim reaper vs Energy warrior   Kyle vs Paige. The grim reaper vs Energy warrior - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 4:19 pm

Paige smirked as he about to kick her and then let go of his knee and fist and hoped up doing a hand stand on his shoulders and kept going forward landing behind him still holding onto his shoulders and in one fluid motion she uses her momentum to flip him over her and slam him into the ground. She then looks down at him as she gets on top of him sitting on him holding his hands down.

"besides the leg grab that grabs my favorite it's really painfully effective don't you think?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kyle vs Paige. The grim reaper vs Energy warrior   Kyle vs Paige. The grim reaper vs Energy warrior - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 4:53 pm

Kyle cursed as she flipped him, he grunted in pain when he landed and couldn`t escape when she pinned him down, but instead of being angry he laughed in delight You know, I don`t mind being pinned down by a cute girl like you he laughed again Just kidding, my mission leaves no time for lust, but I am happy because A: Everything went as expected, I knew you would easily beat me and B: You fell into my trap, Voice activation bomb, password D-E-A-T-H Password accepted. Suddenly a bomb went off and caused an explosion with a 100 Metre radius.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Kyle vs Paige. The grim reaper vs Energy warrior   Kyle vs Paige. The grim reaper vs Energy warrior - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 5:43 pm

When Paige heard the password accepted Paige knew what that meant Paige quickly put a layer of energy around her body using it like extra skin to protect her self Paige was shot back by the blast hitting a building crashing threw the wall. A bunch of smoke filled the area and as it slowly diapered a glowing blue figured appeared and climbed out from the pile of ruble and walked out of the building as the glow diapered.

'I told you I've been at this for a lot longer than you and the only reason you aren't dead right now is because I vowed never to kill again. I've been put threw thing you couldn't even imagine. I was stuck a slave for 3 years. I managed to protect Jump City while the Titans were away. I Fought an evil spirit who gained a body and won! I did all that and you think one little bomb can stop me? You don't even know who your dealing with kid!"

Paige used her flight to zoom over to him and grab him by the throught and held him high up into the air.

"You were blessed with the choice to have a good normal life and you waste it on killing people for your own pleasure! You are such a Spoiled Little BRAT!"

Paige suddenly slams his head against the ground.

"I hate people like you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kyle vs Paige. The grim reaper vs Energy warrior   Kyle vs Paige. The grim reaper vs Energy warrior - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 6:13 pm

Kyle grunted in pain when he was grabbed by the throat and literally screamed in pain when she slammed him on his head. He felt vomit come out of his mouth and heard the familiar sound of liquid hitting skin, when his eyes stopped bluring he saw that he had vomited in Paiges face Sorry he knew now that it was over, he had lost, he had failed. With the last of his energy he took a bomb, shoved it in his own mouth and activated it. BOOM!!!!! Splat.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Kyle vs Paige. The grim reaper vs Energy warrior   Kyle vs Paige. The grim reaper vs Energy warrior - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 6:27 pm

Paige was knock on her back now covering in his blood paige slowly stood up with wide eyes.

"He... he... he just killed himself! what the hell!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kyle vs Paige. The grim reaper vs Energy warrior   Kyle vs Paige. The grim reaper vs Energy warrior - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kyle vs Paige. The grim reaper vs Energy warrior
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Roleplay Section :: Completed Episodes :: Preboot TR-
Jump to: