Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Anna-mae Lartuen [FINISHED] EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Anna-mae Lartuen [FINISHED] EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Anna-mae Lartuen [FINISHED] EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Anna-mae Lartuen [FINISHED] EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Anna-mae Lartuen [FINISHED] EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Anna-mae Lartuen [FINISHED] EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Anna-mae Lartuen [FINISHED] EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Anna-mae Lartuen [FINISHED] EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Anna-mae Lartuen [FINISHED] EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Anna-mae Lartuen [FINISHED] EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Anna-mae Lartuen [FINISHED] I_vote_lcapAnna-mae Lartuen [FINISHED] I_voting_barAnna-mae Lartuen [FINISHED] I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Anna-mae Lartuen [FINISHED] I_vote_lcapAnna-mae Lartuen [FINISHED] I_voting_barAnna-mae Lartuen [FINISHED] I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Anna-mae Lartuen [FINISHED] I_vote_lcap0%Anna-mae Lartuen [FINISHED] I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
Anna-mae Lartuen [FINISHED] I_vote_lcap0%Anna-mae Lartuen [FINISHED] I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Anna-mae Lartuen [FINISHED] I_vote_lcap100%Anna-mae Lartuen [FINISHED] I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Anna-mae Lartuen [FINISHED]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

Anna-mae Lartuen [FINISHED] Empty
PostSubject: Anna-mae Lartuen [FINISHED]   Anna-mae Lartuen [FINISHED] EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 10:51 pm

"It does not matter who you are, you can always be better."

Anna-mae Lartuen

Anna-mae Lartuen [FINISHED] Anime_girl

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Anna-mae Marie Lartuen
Nickname(s): n/a
Codename: Ms. Lartuen
Alias(es): n/a
Classification: witch
Affiliation: neautral
Birthday: June, 6

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Brown
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 134
Other Traits: heart tattoo on her ankle

===POWERS===

Powers:
Creating Constructs: She can form obstacle courses for her students to train with. She can also create people to fight. The things she creates will last for a maximum of an hour. She can create entire landscapes that are 100ft by 100ft and up to 100 people. The structures she makes feel to be made out of whatever substance they take the appearance as (ex. a brick wall would feel like brick, a tree wood feel like wood). Her humans she creates could be as weak as a two year old girl, or as strong as an UFC fighter at his peak performanse; however, she does not trick people. Whatever the physical characteristics are of her construct is how strong they are. (As in, she won't create a little girl and have her be the strength of a professional football player.) When creating a mass of people, ten or more, they are all the strength of an average teenage boy who is athletic. These things are illusionary and although the ones faced with these challenges feel and even see the wounds inflicted, after the lesson/battle they will dissappear.

Immortality: She has cast a spell on herself with another witch's help that allows for her to live "until her duty is fulfilled". Not even she knows exactly what that means. (In all reality it means that there will come a time when she has trained her last pupil and it will be time for her to fade away.) This certain immortality she has been given only allows her to appear the same age whilst still aging. She could live forever still looking 25, or die from a gunshot.

Skills:
She has multiple black belts in multiple Mixed Martial Arts.

She is skilled with swords, guns, and most any other weaponry though does not like this form of fighting. She prefers hand-to-hand combat.

Weaknesses:
Her immortality does not include physical harm. She is a normal human and can be killed just as easily.

Equipment:
A small dagger she keeps on her thigh at all times.

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality:
She is level headed and always calm, cool, and collected. She does not discriminate based on your affiliation and is willing to teach anybody anything. If she does not know the answer to something she will research it. She can goof around a bit, but is mostly serious.

Strengths:
She is highly intelligent, knowledgeable, wise.
She is patient, caring, kind.
She is selfdisciplined, tough, and determined.
She is good at teaching.

Interests/Habits:
Reading, teaching, having a drink every now and again.

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members: all deceased through netural causes.
Place of Origin: Tokyo
Current City: Jump City, but she moves around to wherever her students need her
History:
Anna-mae was raised in a conservative household. Her father was the leader and practically dictated every move Anna made. Her mother was more caring and nurturing towards her but still she must abide by the rules set forth or else face punishment. When she turned 13 her mom took her to her aunt's, as it was tradition, and she learned witchcraft there. She was a wonderful student that learned at an extremely fast pace.

When she was done with her required withcraft training at age 18, she was taken to her great uncle's to learn Martial Arts. She was only supposed to become a black belt in one area, but did so well her uncle taught her five different Arts within the three years they had.

She was then received back into her own home where she was taught swordsmanship and gunsmanship by her father. They took three years to do so, and this proved to be the hardest task for Anna because she'd rather face her opponent with dignity, and she considered hand-to-hand a much more noble fighting style than swords or guns.

At the age of 25, she was finally free to make her own choices in life. Her aunt quickly swooped her to the side and told her of the spell to make her immortal and that she may just be the only one it would work on. The Prophecy foretold of one who would "learn the quickest of any generation" and "be cool minded eternally". She thought about it for about a month before deciding it couldn't hurt to try. It worked.

The next roughly 175 years of her life have been spent training both super's and normal's in the ways of Mixed Martial Arts, collectiveness, and studying in Japan. She now wants to see what there is to be offered in the country of America.

Last edited by Rainbro on Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Anna-mae Lartuen [FINISHED]   Anna-mae Lartuen [FINISHED] EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 6:25 am

Claimed

immortality: it this power only with her aging?

creating constructs: how strong are the walls she makes? how strong are the people?

if accepted would you like m to list her under both apprentices and sidekicks wanted?
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Anna-mae Lartuen [FINISHED]   Anna-mae Lartuen [FINISHED] EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 7:12 pm

edited Anna-mae Lartuen [FINISHED] 3684740496 and sure!
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Anna-mae Lartuen [FINISHED]   Anna-mae Lartuen [FINISHED] EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 7:22 pm

Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anna-mae Lartuen [FINISHED]   Anna-mae Lartuen [FINISHED] Empty

Back to top Go down

Anna-mae Lartuen [FINISHED]
Page 1 of 1