Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Hellfire Junior (finished) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Hellfire Junior (finished) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Hellfire Junior (finished) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Hellfire Junior (finished) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Hellfire Junior (finished) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Hellfire Junior (finished) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Hellfire Junior (finished) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Hellfire Junior (finished) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Hellfire Junior (finished) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Hellfire Junior (finished) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Hellfire Junior (finished) I_vote_lcapHellfire Junior (finished) I_voting_barHellfire Junior (finished) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Hellfire Junior (finished) I_vote_lcapHellfire Junior (finished) I_voting_barHellfire Junior (finished) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Hellfire Junior (finished) I_vote_lcap0%Hellfire Junior (finished) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Hellfire Junior (finished) I_vote_lcap100%Hellfire Junior (finished) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Hellfire Junior (finished)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Hellfire Junior (finished) Empty
PostSubject: Hellfire Junior (finished)   Hellfire Junior (finished) EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 2:35 pm

"It`s hot!?! My father died because one of his own attacks was too hot for him to take, don`t sat that that`s hot!"

Full Character Name

Hellfire Junior (finished) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT3-EBaAX2ZcxtWwMzeIML6euFdAHqNxHSHucShylXNm7PMCUwe

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Sky "hellfire" Flame
Nickname(s): Hellfire Junior
Codename: Hellfire Junior
Alias(es): Hellfire Junior
Classification: Human
Affiliation: Evil
Birthday: 1st of May

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Yellow
Height: 1.80M
Weight: 160KG
Other Traits: Burn marks on his body and one on the back of his neck

===POWERS===

Powers:

Fire creation- The ability to combust air and generate fire, the fire is 100*C.

Pyrokinesis- The ability to mainpulate fire, he can change it`s shape, move it but cannot change it`s temperature.

Body heat adjustment: His body automatically adjusts to the temperature around him meaning he can not die because of a change in temperature, no matter how cold he gets or how hot we will not die. He can also manually change it to his needs.

Body combustion: He can generate fire all over his body to form an armour of flames that burn at 1000*C. This form increases the temperatures of his flames and he can manipulate these flames to fly, but he only usually uses this power as a last resort.

Skills: Can sprint at an olympic athlete level. Above average physical strength.

Weaknesses: Can only fight while using his Body Combustion power for 5 mintes. Can only fight for 20 minutes in his normal form. Takes as much damage as any normal human does when attacked.

Equipment: A lighter (he smokes)

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality: Hellfire Junioris overconfident, he takes no fight seriously unless he knows that his oppodent is really powerful. Hellfire is overconfident, un-nessasarily aggressive and gets into argumants very easily.

Strengths: Good physical condition. Street smarts.

Interests/Habits: Hellfire Junior likes to burn things: insects, people, whole buildings, he`s not choosy, he also likes to cook and enjoys a good game of football (or soccer or whatever you want to call it)

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members: Desceased Father (Hellfire senior) Mother (Unknown)
Place of Origin: Metropolis
Current City: Jump city
History: Hellfire junior was the son of a prostitute accidently impregnated by the supervillian known as Hellfire. He was taken into Metropolis orphanage where he learnt the identity of his father and decided to train himself in his fathers powers. One day he learnt that his father had died resisting arrest from Superman and vowed revenge.

He fought Superman and was easily defeated, when he was released from prison he decided to move somewhere were the heroes were easier to defeat, but it wouldn`t be too easy, somewhere like Jump city. He has been training his powers for his eventual rematch with Superman.
Control: No one... for now

Last edited by pikazard on Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hellfire Junior (finished)   Hellfire Junior (finished) EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 3:59 pm

finished!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hellfire Junior (finished)   Hellfire Junior (finished) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 5:52 am

Bump
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Hellfire Junior (finished)   Hellfire Junior (finished) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 8:53 am

Hellfire Junior (finished) Moon_a23
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hellfire Junior (finished)   Hellfire Junior (finished) EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 2:40 pm

Huh? He`s still an NPC? I thought I had him moved to active character, move him please :3
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Hellfire Junior (finished)   Hellfire Junior (finished) EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 3:03 pm

moved
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hellfire Junior (finished)   Hellfire Junior (finished) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hellfire Junior (finished)
Page 1 of 1