Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Hotwire (finished) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Hotwire (finished) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Hotwire (finished) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Hotwire (finished) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Hotwire (finished) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Hotwire (finished) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Hotwire (finished) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Hotwire (finished) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Hotwire (finished) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Hotwire (finished) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Hotwire (finished) I_vote_lcapHotwire (finished) I_voting_barHotwire (finished) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Hotwire (finished) I_vote_lcapHotwire (finished) I_voting_barHotwire (finished) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Hotwire (finished) I_vote_lcap0%Hotwire (finished) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Hotwire (finished) I_vote_lcap100%Hotwire (finished) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Hotwire (finished)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

Hotwire (finished) Empty
PostSubject: Hotwire (finished)   Hotwire (finished) EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 7:57 pm

"I'm not crushing... I'm just really awkward with girls..."

Hotwire

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Dominic Salvatore Fucile
Codename: Hotwire
Alias(es): None as of now.
Classification: Enhanced human
Affiliation:Good
Birthday:May 22

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color:Red hair with a slighly auburn tint to it.
Eye Color:Light brown eyes
Height:5' 8"
Weight:124 lb
Other Traits:A few freckles dot his cheeks.

===POWERS===

Powers:Technokinesis, this entails the ability to control all technology through contact. can upgrade the technology to higher grade. The nanomachines in Dominics body can take the form of other electrical components, allowing Hotwire to update circuts, and change them. His powers do not work on living things. Technokinetic powers do not work on systems that are self aware, or that technology that is melded with a living thing.

Spinal durability:Given that his nanobots are melded to his spinal chord, it follows that his spinal chord is a little harder to damage then the usual. A blow that would cause paralysis only keeps him of his feet for a couple of months.

Skills: despite of his high tech powers, Hotwire is a great survivalist, and knows many camping skills.

Weaknesses:His powers are ineffective if he is in the presence of a powerful electromagnetic field.

Equipment:Hotwire has a utility belt with a couple of small explosive disks and a homebuilt, handheld taser.

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality:In his own description "A major Nerd" He hates villains,the bullies from his old school,sports, and things that are para-normal, or that can't be explained with science. His major interests are video games,science and comics.

Strengths:Smart, incredible deductive skills.

Interests/Habits:get's nervous when near girls. especially in large groups. his hands shake, and he goes into with-drawl. And can often be found tinkering in his room with his soldering iron tinkering with some electronic device or another.

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members:Mother and father, plus one sister whom hotwire would give up his life to save,however, no-one knows who she is.
Place of Origin:A small town on cape cod Massachusetts.
Current Location:Jump city
History:During a science expo at his school, 15 year old Dominic was swarmed by experimental nano-chips, which were to be kept in a safe container, but shattered when he was shoved into it by the school bully. The chips entered his body, and integrated with his central nervous system, giving him the ability to interface with any technology.

Afterwards, he used his powers to expose the bullies ways to the school, and realized he could use his powers to really help people. He managed to save up the money needed to make the trip to jump city, and dropped from high school, ruining his chances at ever going to a college. He hopes he will be able to do better things with his powers

Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Hotwire (finished) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotwire (finished)   Hotwire (finished) EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 8:09 pm

claimed ill reply soon
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Hotwire (finished) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotwire (finished)   Hotwire (finished) EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 8:20 pm

Your app is

Hotwire (finished) Tumblr11
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Hotwire (finished) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotwire (finished)   Hotwire (finished) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hotwire (finished)
Page 1 of 1