Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Kerria(FINISHED) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Kerria(FINISHED) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Kerria(FINISHED) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Kerria(FINISHED) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Kerria(FINISHED) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Kerria(FINISHED) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Kerria(FINISHED) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Kerria(FINISHED) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Kerria(FINISHED) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Kerria(FINISHED) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Kerria(FINISHED) I_vote_lcapKerria(FINISHED) I_voting_barKerria(FINISHED) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Kerria(FINISHED) I_vote_lcapKerria(FINISHED) I_voting_barKerria(FINISHED) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Kerria(FINISHED) I_vote_lcap0%Kerria(FINISHED) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Kerria(FINISHED) I_vote_lcap100%Kerria(FINISHED) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Kerria(FINISHED)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Kerria(FINISHED) Empty
PostSubject: Kerria(FINISHED)   Kerria(FINISHED) EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 11:11 pm

"Do I sparkle? Hells yeah I do thank god someone else thinks fire is sparkly too"

Kerria

human form
Kerria(FINISHED) Kjhfk10

demon/vampire form
Kerria(FINISHED) Gkfdkj10

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Kerria
Nickname(s):Ahhhh!, Vampire, demon
Codename:Why the &^%# do you think I even need one?(yes this is her achual code name that she came up with)
Age:????(lost count after 900 looks to be in her early 20s)
Classification:Vampire(not twilight one a REAL one)
Affiliation:Herself
Birthday:lived for so long the world and even she has forgotten it.

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color:originally black but died dark purple recently
Eye Color:purple(originally green but turned purple when she got her vampire powers) the whites of her eyes turn black when not in human form.
Height:5’7”
Weight:125lbs
Other Traits:She has 2 different forms a human one(during the day) and a vampiric one during the night.

===POWERS===

Powers:
Super speed: Can run up to 100 mph for 3mins straight

Super strength: Can pick up to 200pounds for 5mins

Fangs: Kerria can use her fangs to drink anything or ones blood. She can bite threw anything up to steel in strength and hardness but only when her fangs are out can she do this. Also can turn others int Vampires but the victim has to drink her blood after any point in time of being bitten by her then die then they must feed on human blood or they die.

Super jump: Can just up to 50 feet in the air.

Enhanced healing: her healing is advanced so far that the only things that can kill her are wooden stakes to the heart the sun or any usual thing that could kill a vamp. with flesh wounds these heal with in seconds. Even though she has enhanced healing she can still get drunk and use drugs but have non of the down falls to them.

Skills:mastered acrobatics, mixed martial arts, karate, and hand to hand fighting, picking locks,mastered fighting with nearly any weapon.

Weaknesses:Sunlight: on a regular sunny day she will burst into flames and die if she is touched by sunlight (not like instantly but you get the idea if you have seen any vampire movies…. Besides twilight) on a cloudy day she can go out if she wears sunblock but she loses all her vampire powers except her immortality. Even though she light not during the day she will always lose all of her vampire powers except for her immortality.(when in human for all regular weaknesses like sulight, holy items, etc. still effect her just as bad.

Holy items: Kerria can’t go anywhere near holy items or places. Holy crosses and water will weaken and severely inures her doing burning damage along with garlic. With holy places or other holy items it will be like there’s a barrier around them making it so she can’t go anywhere near them.

Lack of blood/animal blood: If Kerria gets lack of blood (like 1 or 2 days without any blood) or goes on a animal blood diet all her abilities will be cut by half( if she continues to go without blood every day her powers will keep going down by half until she basically becomes a living corpse.

Equipment:N/A

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality:Loves to mock people who think that they know about vampires because they have only seen or read one vampire book or movie. She is easily annoyed by new vampires just calling them noobs never bothering to call them their real name figuring they won't last that long anyways. she doesn't really care what others think of her since she'll out live them anyways.

Strengths:her powers and abilities, mocking people, fighting very smart

Interests/Habits: tends to read any popular vampire book that comes out just to see what lame thing they come up with next about vampires. "what mortals these days call gothic styles"

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members:all died off a long time ago (were killed by the person who turned her)
Place of Origin:now and days united kingdom
Current City:doesn't say in one place longer than a year may hop between jump and steel but likes jump better because the civilians over they are easier to scare.
History: Kerria was turned into a vampire by one of the vampire's that had just been made one by the devil him self. Kerria's ties to the current vampires are different because unlike her they were turned by vampires that were made by a magic spell when she was turned by the original demonic demon runs of vampires.(current day vamps don't have separate visible vampire and human sides.

Kerria was originally born back with the cavemen and was turned into a vampire on her 21st birthday but since there was no calender back then there's no way of telling what day her birthday was on. Kerria and the other cavemen thought the originally made vampires where i'll so they were caught off guard when one of the cavemen started to look demonic and kill everyone Kerria's turning was by accident.

the cave vamp that killed everyone bite her but she ran off. being cut off the cave vamp pinned her to the ground as a gash on it' fro head that was slowly starting to heal that was made by one of the other cavemen was gushing blood and was poured into Kerria's mouth as she accidentally swallowed it as the cave vamp then feasted on her blood killing her.

when Kerria awoke she felt weak and looked different with all different types of makings on her. Kerria found a nearby cave filled with cavemen and killed them all draining all of their blood and at that point her eyes flashed purple turning from green to purple never to be turned back.

As years went one the world evolved and so did Kerria. Kerria was the bystander to many different things, the black death, a horrible rift that stole people that she would see later on the same and and looks like they had just appeared there, the first meta human, and many more things. Kerria always watched from a far but never engaged in anything to change any of the events watching them as if they were a T.V. show.
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Kerria(FINISHED) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kerria(FINISHED)   Kerria(FINISHED) EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 12:10 am

finished
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

Kerria(FINISHED) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kerria(FINISHED)   Kerria(FINISHED) EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 2:25 pm

CLAIMED BY THIS GIRL!!!!!
Kerria(FINISHED) Claime10
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

Kerria(FINISHED) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kerria(FINISHED)   Kerria(FINISHED) EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 2:43 pm

WHY YOU HAVE TO BE SO GOOD!?! Kerria(FINISHED) 2388978530
Kerria(FINISHED) 546sea12
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Kerria(FINISHED) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kerria(FINISHED)   Kerria(FINISHED) EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 4:15 pm

droping kerria to make room for new charrie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kerria(FINISHED) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kerria(FINISHED)   Kerria(FINISHED) Empty

Back to top Go down

Kerria(FINISHED)
Page 1 of 1