Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Frost in the Night Air (Open to everyone) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Frost in the Night Air (Open to everyone) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Frost in the Night Air (Open to everyone) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Frost in the Night Air (Open to everyone) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Frost in the Night Air (Open to everyone) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Frost in the Night Air (Open to everyone) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Frost in the Night Air (Open to everyone) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Frost in the Night Air (Open to everyone) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Frost in the Night Air (Open to everyone) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Frost in the Night Air (Open to everyone) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Frost in the Night Air (Open to everyone) I_vote_lcapFrost in the Night Air (Open to everyone) I_voting_barFrost in the Night Air (Open to everyone) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Frost in the Night Air (Open to everyone) I_vote_lcapFrost in the Night Air (Open to everyone) I_voting_barFrost in the Night Air (Open to everyone) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Frost in the Night Air (Open to everyone) I_vote_lcap0%Frost in the Night Air (Open to everyone) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
Frost in the Night Air (Open to everyone) I_vote_lcap0%Frost in the Night Air (Open to everyone) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Frost in the Night Air (Open to everyone) I_vote_lcap100%Frost in the Night Air (Open to everyone) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Frost in the Night Air (Open to everyone)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

Frost in the Night Air (Open to everyone) Empty
PostSubject: Frost in the Night Air (Open to everyone)   Frost in the Night Air (Open to everyone) EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 11:49 am

A figure with long, black, straight hair that went down to her hips, her fringe tied back with a silver hair-clip at each side, ran across the rooftops, she also wore a black long sleeved shirt with purple and blue hearts that went around all of the edges of her shirt, she also wore a purple skirt with a purple netted underskirt, the skirt was decorated with lighter purple silk ribbony decorations that were sown onto the skirt, the skirt also had two chains that drooped around each side, for her feet she wore grey knee-high socks and black ballet slippers with the ribbons going up her lower leg to her knee, accompanying her was a black cat with yellow eyes.

The girl also had a small messenger bag of which had a bulge in it "come now Shou, we're almost there" she said, she had ignored the police sirens that were chasing her in the streets below, at that moment a policeman came out from behind a rooftop doorway holding a gun "FREEZE!" he yelled as he held the gun towards her, the girl stopped in her tracks and smirked "no, you freeze!" she said with a chuckle before she stamped her foot to the floor, a trail of ice quickly surging towards the policeman and up his body, the policeman being completely frozen in place, the girl then started jumping along the rooftops again to try her best to escape the police, she really hoped that she wouldn't run into any heroes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frost in the Night Air (Open to everyone)   Frost in the Night Air (Open to everyone) EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 2:50 pm

Hellfire flew through the air, his flame armour enveloping him giving him the gift of flight, he wooped and saw a girl feeze a policeman, he also saw: the other policeman who she hadn`t noticed who was aiming his gun at the girl, he squeezed the trigger and was burned to death, his screams filling the air, hopefully getting her attention, he flew next to the burning corpse and extinquished his flame armour Wassup?
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Frost in the Night Air (Open to everyone)   Frost in the Night Air (Open to everyone) EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 2:57 pm

Ayumu turned back to where the scream had come from, she continued to run, thinking that Hellfire was a villain after her prize, she began speeding up but this caused her to miscalculate a jump which caused her to fall to stumble onto another roof and fall onto the floor, she then quickly stood up and checked her bag "its safe, thank goodness" she muttered before she continued running as fast as she could.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frost in the Night Air (Open to everyone)   Frost in the Night Air (Open to everyone) EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 3:04 pm

Hmmmm? Hellfire shrugged, lit his body on fire again and flew after Ayumi, he would soon catch up with Ayumi and camly talked to her I`m not going to hurt you... your welcome he would fly ahead of her, extinquish his flame armour and put out his hand to shake.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Frost in the Night Air (Open to everyone)   Frost in the Night Air (Open to everyone) EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 3:11 pm

Ayumu suddenly stopped in-front of Hellfire, unsure whether she could trust him before she looked to his hand "t-thanks..." she said before she quickly shook his hand then moved it away in-case he was trying to trick her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frost in the Night Air (Open to everyone)   Frost in the Night Air (Open to everyone) EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 3:19 pm

Why are you so suspiscious of me? Hellfire was about to shake back but she took her hand away so fast he didn`t get the chance, you need to learn to chill, pardon the pun, if you promise to give me an hour of your time, I promise that you will trust me enough to shake my hand when it`s over and maybe I`ll get a kiss
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Frost in the Night Air (Open to everyone)   Frost in the Night Air (Open to everyone) EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 3:28 pm

Ayumu stared at Hellfire for a few moments "sorry...living on the streets I've learned that sometimes evil people do nice things to gain your trust...then as soon as you let your guard down they betray you or try to take advantage of you..." explained, not mentioning anything that had caused the police to chase her down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frost in the Night Air (Open to everyone)   Frost in the Night Air (Open to everyone) EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 3:30 pm

Is that so? Your loss he lit himself on fire and prepared to fly away.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Frost in the Night Air (Open to everyone)   Frost in the Night Air (Open to everyone) EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 3:33 pm

Ayumu gave a sigh "but if you really want to talk to me, we can if you like, you did save my life after all..." she said as she looked to the floor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frost in the Night Air (Open to everyone)   Frost in the Night Air (Open to everyone) EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 3:40 pm

Hellfire extinquished his flame armour Excellent, put whatever is in your bag somewhere safe and follow me instead of flying he started to slowly walk.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Frost in the Night Air (Open to everyone)   Frost in the Night Air (Open to everyone) EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 3:47 pm

Ayumu knelt down to her cat, taking out the diamond she had stolen and giving it to her cat "make sure you get home safe" she said, her cat seeming to nod then quickly run home before she stood and looked to Hellfire "okay, ready" she said simply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frost in the Night Air (Open to everyone)   Frost in the Night Air (Open to everyone) EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 3:50 pm

Hellfire kept on walking but turned around and shuffled his fingers towards him, beckoning her to follow.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Frost in the Night Air (Open to everyone)   Frost in the Night Air (Open to everyone) EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 3:56 pm

Ayumu followed Hellfire, keeping behind him "where are we going exactly?" she asked curiously, hoping that her cat would get home safe as she planned to sell the diamond to the black market so she wouldn't have to sleep on the streets any longer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frost in the Night Air (Open to everyone)   Frost in the Night Air (Open to everyone) EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 4:07 pm

I know this really cool cafe, it lets you choose the tempature of your coffee, they even have a machine to cool it beyond the tempature it started at, that sound nice? he kept on walking as he talked.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Frost in the Night Air (Open to everyone)   Frost in the Night Air (Open to everyone) EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 4:12 pm

Ayumu raised an eyebrow "is this some kind of date?..." she asked confused, having never really dated before, she was confused to why Hellfire was acting like he was "but yes...an ice tea sounds nice..." she said before she created a working ice yo-yo with her powers, casually playing with it in one hand as she walked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frost in the Night Air (Open to everyone)   Frost in the Night Air (Open to everyone) EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 4:15 pm

A few minutes later they arrived at the cafe, Hellfire walked through the doors and rang the bell Oh hello Skye, the usual? Yeah that and... he turned to Ayumu ...what would you like?
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Frost in the Night Air (Open to everyone)   Frost in the Night Air (Open to everyone) EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 4:18 pm

Ayumu gave a small smile "frozen ice tea please" she said, feeling strangely happy around Hellfire "extra icy" she said with a chuckle before she caught her yo-yo and it simply melted in her hand, the water simply disappearing somewhere.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frost in the Night Air (Open to everyone)   Frost in the Night Air (Open to everyone) EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 4:23 pm

Hellfire turned to the counter lady and a Iced tea for the lady, with extra ice For you that`ll be a dollar he paid for the drink and got a seat, he waited for her to sit down So why does a pretty girl like you steal a diamond?
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Frost in the Night Air (Open to everyone)   Frost in the Night Air (Open to everyone) EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 4:26 pm

Ayumu suddenly looked up to Hellfire seeming alarmed before she calmed herself slightly "simple, I'm sick and tired of living on the streets, I've decided that I've suffered enough in my life, I just want a nice place to life, I want to make a happy life for myself..." she said as she sat down opposite him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frost in the Night Air (Open to everyone)   Frost in the Night Air (Open to everyone) EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 5:01 pm

Oh, sorry to hear that Hellfire said, when the drinks arrived he grabbed one and drank it down.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Frost in the Night Air (Open to everyone)   Frost in the Night Air (Open to everyone) EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 5:05 pm

"Its fine, it's not your fault, I know exactly who's fault it is, and I plan to have my revenge on them at some point, in-fact, I could be living with my family back in a remote area of Japan if it wasn't for them" said Ayumu, thanking the waitress before she sipped her ice-iced tea, seeming calm but it was clear she was hiding pure insane anger towards the people who ruined her life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frost in the Night Air (Open to everyone)   Frost in the Night Air (Open to everyone) EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 5:09 pm

Intresstlingly enough, there`s someone I wish to have revenge on, to prove I was better than my father, you`ve probably heard of him, his name is Superman
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Frost in the Night Air (Open to everyone)   Frost in the Night Air (Open to everyone) EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 5:13 pm

Ayumu raised an eyebrow "you want to kill Superman? Then I wish you luck, if he's as powerful as the rumors say" she said before she leaned back in her chair, the bottom of the ice-iced tea turning to liquid which allowed Ayumu to drink it, the ice in the drink seeming to melt quickly as she touched it with her fingers, almost seeming to have fun by doing it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frost in the Night Air (Open to everyone)   Frost in the Night Air (Open to everyone) EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 5:16 pm

Yeah but I`m not afraid, rumour has it he has a weakness that makes him loose his powers Hellfire said proudly.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Frost in the Night Air (Open to everyone)   Frost in the Night Air (Open to everyone) EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 5:28 pm

"Yeah I've heard that too, its Kryptonite right?" asked Ayumu as she quickly finished her drink "I'd help you, but he'd probably swat me like a fly, and I have to save my strength to take down a whole laboratory...and find the man who turned me into this..." she said, her icy blue eyes staring at her empty glass.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frost in the Night Air (Open to everyone)   Frost in the Night Air (Open to everyone) Empty

Back to top Go down

Frost in the Night Air (Open to everyone)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next