Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow) I_vote_lcapGIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow) I_voting_barGIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow) I_vote_lcapGIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow) I_voting_barGIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow) I_vote_lcap0%GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow) I_vote_lcap0%GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow) I_vote_lcap100%GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow) Empty
PostSubject: GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow)   GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow) EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 10:48 pm

Rainbow had sent out the invitations. Every girl she knew in Jump City was invited to join her for a Girl's Night Out! She didn't really have any plans except to have fun and relax and just get to know some of the girls she had met a little better.

She got ready in a cute little number. She wore the silky pink dress with the studded belt that Randi had given to her on the day she got a job. She put on knee high white boots and put her pink hair in a ponytail. She headed to the Jump City Mall. She was so excited she accidentely made a light bulb in a street post burst.

When she got to the mall she went straight to the food court, because that's where the invite said to meet, and got a smoothie. She sat down and people watched until her friends came.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow)   GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow) EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 11:00 pm

Paige drove up to the mall on her bike hopping off of it removing her sunglasses smiling as some people took some pictures of her. She had been getting a lot more attention ever since the anivercery of Jump City performance (( link )) Apparently a lot of people didn't know she was energy warrior.

Paige made her way to the food court as nearly everyone stared at her as they said things like "omg its energy warrior!" "its that one girl who can mimic singer voices!" "Yeah I heard her perform before shes totally awesome." Paige walked up to Rainbow and smiled.

"Hey I'm here for the party."
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow)   GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow) EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 11:09 pm

Banana had recieved the invitation and landed outside the mall, looking to the invite at where she was suppose to meet everyone, she then walked to the food court and noticed Paige and Rainbow soon after "hello you two" she said happily.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow)   GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow) EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 11:16 pm

As Paige arrived with numerous whispers behind her Bow jumped up and hugged her. Hayy there! Nice of you to make time in your busy schedule, miss celebrity! *giggle* Just kidding, thanks for coming though! Then just moments later Banana arrived and Bow glomped her. Hello there! So! Shall we eat first, or do either of you have something you want to do? *giggle* She looked at both of them. She hadn't really planned much out. She was more of the, go-with-the-flow kind of gal.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow)   GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow) EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 11:24 pm

As rainbow hugged her paige laughed patting he on the back and said.

"Well I think the boy heroes can take the time to pull their own wait for once."

Paige waved to banana smiling then looked to Rainbow.

"Well I'm cool with what ever you wana do so yeah."
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow)   GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow) EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 11:28 pm

Banana smiled when Bow hugged her "same here, what can you do here?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow)   GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow) EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 11:33 pm

*giggle* Well... there's food, clothes shops, book store, Salon, Movie theatre, arcade, a pet store, and I'm sure there's other things that I'm forgetting... *giggle* I say we eat first though... Sound good? She asked, her tummy grumbling just a tad since she hadn't eaten since the morning.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow)   GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow) EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 11:38 pm

"Cool after that if we cant decide where to go then I say we decide the old fashioned way... One of us closes our eyes while the others spin them and the one closing their eyes points to a random store!"

she said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow)   GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow) EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 11:40 pm

Banana chuckled "yeah both are good ideas" she said, she was ready for a nice warm meal.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow)   GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow) EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 11:46 pm

Bow absolutely loved Paige's idea. *laughter* That's a marvelous idea Paige! After we eat, we'll just have to do that! It's gonna be so much fun! *giggle* Sooo, I'm going to get Sarku (Japanese food), y'all go get whatever you want and we shall meet back here! Ready, break! She said the last statement as if she was a quarter back breaking from the huddle. She went and got her meal and came back, not eating until the both of them were back.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow)   GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow) EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 11:53 pm

Paige flew into the air as multiple cameras went off and landed at the pizza hut place and got a large cheese pizza and flew back this time landing my a girl and her friends taking a picture with them and then signed 2 or 5 things and walked over to rainbow eating a slice of pizza.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow)   GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow) EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 12:03 am

Banana just went to get a strawberry milkshake with a chicken burger and fries then sat at the table and started to eat happily.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow)   GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow) EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 12:06 am

With both of them back at the table she began to eat in content and quiet for just a few minutes before having to break the silence. So, we all now that Paige is a rock star and super star *giggle* bu how about you, Banana? Anything awesome? *giggle*
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow)   GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow) EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 12:09 am

Paige smiled as she at the entire pizza within 2 mins and sat back in her chair burping.

"yeah anything awesome with you?"
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow)   GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow) EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 12:14 am

Banana thought for a few moments "uhh...I help tge Professorwith his experiments sometimes, apart from that not much else" she said with the shrug of her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow)   GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow) EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 12:17 am

Bow took a few bites as she waited for Banana's reply. That sounds like fun! What kind of experiments?
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow)   GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow) EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 12:23 am

((in background))a group of people came up to paige asking for auto graphs and would definatly take non of paiges nos not nows for an answer so paige started to sign some stuff

"Be right back gotta throw this out."

she said grabing the big pizza box ((in background)) Paige is tackled by big group of people and faint "WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT TACKLING!" could be heard in the background.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow)   GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow) EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 7:32 am

"Just the usual stuff, mainly chemistry involving chemistry and a little bit of physics, so far we've been able to examine how elements bond together to form other elements, its quite fascinating" said Banana as she finisher her burger and started to munch on the fries, although she felt she was being too geeky.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow)   GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow) EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 7:40 am

Bow drank some of her smoothie. That sounds fascinating! Paige, what do you do in your spare time, when your not being mauled by fans? *giggle* She yelled her question over to the girl being circled by numerous people ranging in age and gender.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow)   GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow) EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 8:34 am

Paige sticks her head out of the crowd.

"nothing speshal just performing, saving the world or at work."

She said before she was pulled back into the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow)   GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow) EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 2:34 pm

Banana smiled as she sipped her milkshake through the straw and dipped some fries into a little paper cup of ketchup, she was already enjoying the outing and felt happy that she was socializing.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow)   GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow) EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 5:51 pm

Bow giggled as Paige kept getting sucked into the crowd. She turned to Banana.

So what would you like to do? Anything in particular? She smiled.

She then thought about trying to help Paige, but as far as she could tell, Paige was having fun.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow)   GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow) EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 6:00 pm

The crowd would then surround rainbow Paige then yelled and point.

"Holy Crap it's Batman!"

She said as the crowd rushes over to a guy in a failed attempt of the bat man out fit.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow)   GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow) EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 6:04 pm

Banana shrugged "I don't mind what we do, you invited us right? Why not you pick?" she asked with a smile as she finished her fries and drank her milkshake happily.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow)   GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow) EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 6:10 pm

As she thought about it, Bow got glomped by Paige fans. She squeaked as they tackled her and she was thankful for Paige distracting them. Thanks! I say we do Paige's idea! Is everyone almost through eating? She asked and then finished the last of her smoothie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow)   GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow) Empty

Back to top Go down

GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (open to any GIRL who knows Rainbow)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next