Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Frost in the Night Air (Open to everyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Frost in the Night Air (Open to everyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Frost in the Night Air (Open to everyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Frost in the Night Air (Open to everyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Frost in the Night Air (Open to everyone) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Frost in the Night Air (Open to everyone) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Frost in the Night Air (Open to everyone) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Frost in the Night Air (Open to everyone) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Frost in the Night Air (Open to everyone) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Frost in the Night Air (Open to everyone) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Frost in the Night Air (Open to everyone) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFrost in the Night Air (Open to everyone) - Page 2 I_voting_barFrost in the Night Air (Open to everyone) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Frost in the Night Air (Open to everyone) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFrost in the Night Air (Open to everyone) - Page 2 I_voting_barFrost in the Night Air (Open to everyone) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Frost in the Night Air (Open to everyone) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Frost in the Night Air (Open to everyone) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
Frost in the Night Air (Open to everyone) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Frost in the Night Air (Open to everyone) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Frost in the Night Air (Open to everyone) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap100%Frost in the Night Air (Open to everyone) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Frost in the Night Air (Open to everyone)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Frost in the Night Air (Open to everyone) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frost in the Night Air (Open to everyone)   Frost in the Night Air (Open to everyone) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 5:33 pm

Good luck, destroying a labratory shouldn`t be hard though, I`ve taken down a whole swat team by myself he played with what was left of his drink.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Frost in the Night Air (Open to everyone)   Frost in the Night Air (Open to everyone) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 5:37 pm

Ayumu looked at Hellfire suddenly interested "really? That's pretty impressive..." she said with a smirk before her cat walked in and sat on her lap "ah Shou, is the prize okay?" she asked, to which he nodded "I'm sorry I gave you such a hefty task, I promise not to do it again" she said as she stroked her black cat who happily purred.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frost in the Night Air (Open to everyone)   Frost in the Night Air (Open to everyone) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 5:47 pm

So... who`s that cat? He (or she, I have no idea) seems special too you, was he a gift from someone special? he looked at the cat, he didn`t like cats, it gave him a look and he gave it a frown.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Frost in the Night Air (Open to everyone)   Frost in the Night Air (Open to everyone) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 5:50 pm

Ayumu nodded "he's my best friend, he was the only being who'd interact with me at the orphanage, while the other children had their cat, they wouldn't let me play with it...but then one day I woke up and Shou was there, he wouldn't go near any of the other children, he was my only friend, and he looks out for me too" she said as she picked up Shou and held him in her arms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frost in the Night Air (Open to everyone)   Frost in the Night Air (Open to everyone) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 5:53 pm

An orphange? I was in an orphange too when I was young, my mom didn`t want me and my dad didn`t know I existed he fidgeted with the cup a little bit while talking.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Frost in the Night Air (Open to everyone)   Frost in the Night Air (Open to everyone) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 6:00 pm

Ayumu nodded "both my parents..." she hesitated for a moment, wondering if she should tell Hellfire before she gave a sigh "I can't remember what happened to my parents...all I know is that the scientists took my older brother while he was trying to protect me, thinking he could protect me and my mother...but he couldn't...as a few weeks later they came back for me...after months of torture I managed to escape but I collapsed in the snow...then I woke up I was at an orphanage...then after a few years I was adopted by a travelling family troupe of ballet dancers...they were mean to me, very mean...then about a month ago they just abandoned me at a theater, they got bored of me I suppose..." she said simply, her voice seeming quite cold, but sad at the same time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frost in the Night Air (Open to everyone)   Frost in the Night Air (Open to everyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 1:02 pm

Sorry to hear that, I just got kicked out when I was 16, I met a gang, they let me join, I eventually led the gang, they`re like a large, family of a single gender to me, so I guess you were worst off than me he sighed.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Frost in the Night Air (Open to everyone)   Frost in the Night Air (Open to everyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 1:45 pm

Ayumu nodded quietly "I guess so..." before she sighed, staying silent for a few moments "I'm sorry, I'm making you depressed aren't I...I can go if you want me to, I'm sorry if you were planning this to be a date or something...I'm not very good with social skills you see..." she said before she hugged her cat slightly and stared at the table quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frost in the Night Air (Open to everyone)   Frost in the Night Air (Open to everyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 1:49 pm

It`s fine, sometimes it`s good to know that your not the only one who`s life sucks, sometimes I need reminding that he gave a weary sigh and stood up.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Frost in the Night Air (Open to everyone)   Frost in the Night Air (Open to everyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 1:53 pm

Ayumu nodded and stood up, allowing her cat to jump out of her arms before she chuckled "I guess in the movies this is the part where you'd walk me home...except I don't really have a home...its just the roof part of an abandoned werehouse with a few rags for sleeping..." she said before she looked out into the night from the cafe and have a sigh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frost in the Night Air (Open to everyone)   Frost in the Night Air (Open to everyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 2:21 pm

I`d offer to let you stay at my home but... it`s not much better than yours he held out his hand, to see if she trusted him.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Frost in the Night Air (Open to everyone)   Frost in the Night Air (Open to everyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 2:31 pm

Ayumu looked to Hellfire's hand then hesitantly took it before she smiled and realized something "I don't even know your name..." she pointed out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frost in the Night Air (Open to everyone)   Frost in the Night Air (Open to everyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 2:44 pm

My enemies call me Hellfire, my friends call me Skye, Skye flame he walked outside and was about to light himself on fire but turned to Ayumu Well that`s embarrassing, I don`t know your name either he looked at her expectingly, if she told him her name he would smile and say Let`s do this again some-time he then lit himself on fire and flew off.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Frost in the Night Air (Open to everyone)   Frost in the Night Air (Open to everyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 2:49 pm

"If we're going by codenames then call me Ice Neko, if not then by name is Ayumu Ishimaru, you can call me Ayumu, Yumi-chan or Maru-chan if you want, I don't really mind" she said with a gentle smile to Hellfire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frost in the Night Air (Open to everyone)   Frost in the Night Air (Open to everyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 4:49 pm

Maru-chan it is!! Hellfire yelled at her from a far.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Frost in the Night Air (Open to everyone)   Frost in the Night Air (Open to everyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 4:55 pm

Ayumu chuckled as she watched Hellfire go before she then walked towards where she was currently staying "this was actually a nice night out wasn't it Shou" she said with a smile as her cat just purred next to her.

The next day Ayumu sold the diamond on the black market, having worn an armor of ice to disguise her as well as a mask of ice that hid her face, the money gained from selling the diamond allowed her to gain enough money to buy a reasonable apartment as well as have some money for basic food and other supplies too, things seemed to be looking up for her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frost in the Night Air (Open to everyone)   Frost in the Night Air (Open to everyone) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Frost in the Night Air (Open to everyone)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Roleplay Section :: Completed Episodes :: Teen Titan Go Days :: Downtown-
Jump to: