Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
jack frost EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
jack frost EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
jack frost EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
jack frost EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
jack frost EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
jack frost EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
jack frost EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
jack frost EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
jack frost EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
jack frost EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
jack frost I_vote_lcapjack frost I_voting_barjack frost I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
jack frost I_vote_lcap0%jack frost I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
jack frost I_vote_lcap100%jack frost I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

jack frost

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
the violet raven
Civillian
Civillian

jack frost Empty
PostSubject: jack frost   jack frost EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 1:48 pm

Full Character Name
jack frost Rise-of-the-guardians-jack-frost-image

===IDENTITY===[/center]
Full Name:Jack Frost
Nickname(s):mr.winter
Codename:jack frost
Alias(es):
Classification:demigod(the term frompercy jackson series for half god and half human(just thought i tell you if you didnt know)
Affiliation:good
Birthday:12/30/96

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color:white as snow
Eye Color:blue
Height:5'9
Weight:180
Other Traits:

===POWERS===

Powers:
ice mimcry:he is able to transform his body completely into ice his limitations are
Fire and heat are highly effective against him
Not exactly Invulnerability since limb can be broken off.

ice manipuloation:he can reduce the kinetic energy of atoms meaning he effectively make things colder, he is capable of generating and sending forth various freezing effects. he also has ability to transform moisture/water into varying forms of ice and control, manipulate and move it as he wish. his limitations are
Creation of Ice depends on the amount of moisture available, Dry areas make this harder or impossible.
As with all cold/ice, is affected with abilities using Fire Manipulation and Magma Manipulation.

freeze touch:can freeze any object he touchs,he can also freeze living organism, his limitation is
he Requires physical contact

ice generation:he is able to generate ice and project it from his body his limitation is
this power is infected by high tempatured places

snow manipulation:he is able to manipulate and lower tempature to the point where perciptation begins to freeze and crystalize thus becoming snow he is capable of ranging his abiltiy from small flurries to powerful storms to devastating blizzards capable of destroying almost everything in the affected area.he can freeze anything within his path as well as concentrate the snow into a single point
Skills:makeing ice

Weaknesses:magma,fire,dry areas,and heat

Equipment:he carrys around a staff that was given to him by his father,a necklace with 7 little blue jewls in them that alows him to see whereever he wants it also allows him to talk to his mother. a blue jacket with a hood that is blue,and two swords with blue gems in them the metal on the sword can be turned into ice and the metal on the sword appears to be blue the swords were given to him by his father

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality:he loves to play games with poeople.he is very easy to please.he cares for all the children in the world and will always help them.while he is a happy person he can be anger.when he gets angry he will get away from whatever angerd him he will usaly go to his own place that he can access thrpough the blue necklace from his mother.he has a dark side to him that only comes out when he gets angry enough. his dark side is a very mean cruel and angry person that only wishes to conquer the world he will stop at nothing to conquer the world even if that means he destroys the ones he cares most about.

Strengths:ice,snow,and the cold

Interests/Habits:haveing snow ball fights

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members:he has a father who is human and a mother who is a goddes of ice
Place of Origin:vancovuer washington
Current City:jump city
History:as a child he never knew his mother that much.he grew up with his father helping him raise sheep and keep an eye on the,m but he always knew that there was more to his mother than there seemed. when he was 5 he found out about his abilitys to control ice.when he was 10 his father gave him a shepperds can that had his named ingraved in it for his birthday.when he was 12 he met his mother for the first time.when he was 13 he met his mother for a second time on his birthday she gave him two swords with blue gems that had metal that appeared blue.when he was 14 he ran away because he was angry with his parents.when he was 15 he came to jump city is when he realized that things were totaly diffrent in the city then he realized.he had only made visits to the city a couple time with his father to sell wool.when he was 16 he went back to where his father was and found out that while he was gone his father died of a bad cold and that his family was in dept so he solde all of there sheep in there house to pay the debt off.while he was away he had grown to care for the children of the world so he decided that he would protect them and the world.when he was 17 he got a visit from his mother she gave him a blue necklace with 7 tiny blue jewls in it and in the center of it was a mirror.his mother told him that the mirror has magical properties that he would have to find out on his own.she also told him that he should get to angry because of a dark side he had would come out.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

jack frost Empty
PostSubject: Re: jack frost   jack frost EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 3:59 pm

jack frost Normal11
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com

jack frost
Page 1 of 1