Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
A new arrival in Jump City (Pikazard then open) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
A new arrival in Jump City (Pikazard then open) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
A new arrival in Jump City (Pikazard then open) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
A new arrival in Jump City (Pikazard then open) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
A new arrival in Jump City (Pikazard then open) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
A new arrival in Jump City (Pikazard then open) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
A new arrival in Jump City (Pikazard then open) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
A new arrival in Jump City (Pikazard then open) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
A new arrival in Jump City (Pikazard then open) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
A new arrival in Jump City (Pikazard then open) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
A new arrival in Jump City (Pikazard then open) I_vote_lcapA new arrival in Jump City (Pikazard then open) I_voting_barA new arrival in Jump City (Pikazard then open) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
A new arrival in Jump City (Pikazard then open) I_vote_lcapA new arrival in Jump City (Pikazard then open) I_voting_barA new arrival in Jump City (Pikazard then open) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
A new arrival in Jump City (Pikazard then open) I_vote_lcap0%A new arrival in Jump City (Pikazard then open) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
A new arrival in Jump City (Pikazard then open) I_vote_lcap0%A new arrival in Jump City (Pikazard then open) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
A new arrival in Jump City (Pikazard then open) I_vote_lcap100%A new arrival in Jump City (Pikazard then open) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

A new arrival in Jump City (Pikazard then open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Masterloge
Sidekick
Sidekick
Masterloge

A new arrival in Jump City (Pikazard then open) Empty
PostSubject: A new arrival in Jump City (Pikazard then open)   A new arrival in Jump City (Pikazard then open) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 7:08 am

Leo, who likes to stay in the shadows found himself to be living so close to the loud hustle and bustle of the city, of this he could probably not grow to like it. He was looking for near where he was staying but there was so many people, he hated it and ended up blinking into an area which just by chance was under attack by a villan but as he hated noise he just had to do something about it with all the screaming and gun shots.

Leo drew both blades,as the crowds thins all that was left was him and the villan, "what do you want?!" exclaimed the villan "just crawl back under your rock from where you came!" he raises his gun and shoots at leo, he suddenly disapeared and apeared in a different location to where he was, he continued to just stare at the villan as he had no smart remark to say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival in Jump City (Pikazard then open)   A new arrival in Jump City (Pikazard then open) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 2:38 pm

At that moment a blurry figure would run down the building behind the crinimal, jump of it, land silently behind the crinimal and sliced through his knee caps so he couldn`t get away. He picked the crinimal up and was about to leave when he was shot Put him down! He`s in our gang, if you mess with him, you mess with us, capiche? Scorpion stood up and reflected the next bullet with the blade extending from his palm.
Back to top Go down
Masterloge
Sidekick
Sidekick
Masterloge

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival in Jump City (Pikazard then open)   A new arrival in Jump City (Pikazard then open) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 4:17 pm

Leo blinks behind the gang and starts killingg from behind and says to himself "i wish there was a quieter place i could live...grrr" Leo looked at scorpion, and was deciding wether he would be afriend or foe, as he did not want to fight a stronger foe he decided that he was going to be a friend....for now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival in Jump City (Pikazard then open)   A new arrival in Jump City (Pikazard then open) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 4:26 pm

Scorpion jumped towards the gang, did a barrel roll in mid-air and struck his foot onto a gang member that was preparing to shoot Leo in the back You missed a spot

###

Hellfire junior poked his head out of the window of a shop Guys! Have you robbed that bank yet? I need that money... WHAT THE HELL!?! he saw his gang members, dead or unconscious. He roared in fury and fired a stream of energy at Leo and a similar one at Scorpion, these would kill if they hit, he wasn`t messing around!
Back to top Go down
Masterloge
Sidekick
Sidekick
Masterloge

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival in Jump City (Pikazard then open)   A new arrival in Jump City (Pikazard then open) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 4:35 pm

Leo noticed the stream of energy coming towards them, grabs Scorpion and blinks out of the way, to a much closer location to here Hellfire Junior is at, Leo out of rage throws one of his swords at him "I WANT PEACE AND QUIET!GRRR" After a while he relised he thre one of his most priced possesions and wants it back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival in Jump City (Pikazard then open)   A new arrival in Jump City (Pikazard then open) EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 5:20 pm

Scorpion lookede and saw that the gang had reinforcements Can you handle this guy? he would then charge at the crowd of gangsters.

###

Hellfire caught the sword in his hand, he raised his temperature until the sword melted. He snapped his palm at the air and sent a huge dragon shaped stream at the man, if he dodged it the stream would follow him.
Back to top Go down
Masterloge
Sidekick
Sidekick
Masterloge

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival in Jump City (Pikazard then open)   A new arrival in Jump City (Pikazard then open) EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 5:29 pm

I hope i can....Leo flew towards Hellfire avoiding his attacking eventually landing and putting his blade to hellfires neck. He then just looked at hellfire junior. He is angry that he destroyed an heirloom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival in Jump City (Pikazard then open)   A new arrival in Jump City (Pikazard then open) EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 5:50 pm

Hellfire ducked under the ruined sword, sent a kick to his shins and then put his fist on fire as he tried to uppercut him.
Back to top Go down
Masterloge
Sidekick
Sidekick
Masterloge

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival in Jump City (Pikazard then open)   A new arrival in Jump City (Pikazard then open) EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 5:42 pm

He dodged just and then tryed to pin him down and tried to stab the swords into the wall so his neck would be trapped between the two swords, if successful he would then start punch him in the face.

Last edited by Masterloge on Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival in Jump City (Pikazard then open)   A new arrival in Jump City (Pikazard then open) EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 5:45 pm

(OOC: ...what chair?)
Back to top Go down
Masterloge
Sidekick
Sidekick
Masterloge

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival in Jump City (Pikazard then open)   A new arrival in Jump City (Pikazard then open) EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 5:49 pm

(OOC: sorry, i thought it said car ealier i will edit it)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival in Jump City (Pikazard then open)   A new arrival in Jump City (Pikazard then open) EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 5:55 pm

Hellfire was pinned down but he raised his temperature so that Leo would be forced to get off or be sevearly burnt. He would then get up and send a wave of fire at Leo Dodge this!
Back to top Go down
Masterloge
Sidekick
Sidekick
Masterloge

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival in Jump City (Pikazard then open)   A new arrival in Jump City (Pikazard then open) EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 5:59 pm

Not having time to think Leo had to put up his wings as a barrier showing that he was a fallen angel...which he didn't want to do in public he then came back at hellfire doing a flying kick which would put him unconcious if it actually hit him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival in Jump City (Pikazard then open)   A new arrival in Jump City (Pikazard then open) EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 1:56 pm

(OOC: Are you trying to tell me that wings can stop fire at 100*C?)
Back to top Go down
Masterloge
Sidekick
Sidekick
Masterloge

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival in Jump City (Pikazard then open)   A new arrival in Jump City (Pikazard then open) EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 2:00 pm

(OOC: he would of only melted a bit lol....I think though i put somewhere on his powers it can block anything but its not 100% effective..)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival in Jump City (Pikazard then open)   A new arrival in Jump City (Pikazard then open) EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 2:15 pm

(OOC: Fair enough)

Hellfire cursed seing that his attack had not worked and got hit by a jump kick, he managed to slightly redirect it so that instead of knocking him out it just hurt him a bit. He repedeatly fired small fireballs at Leo (It looks like this: http://us9.memecdn.com/facepalm_o_430091.jpg ).
Back to top Go down
Masterloge
Sidekick
Sidekick
Masterloge

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival in Jump City (Pikazard then open)   A new arrival in Jump City (Pikazard then open) EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 2:20 pm

(lol)
He blinks to an area to the left of hellfire about 20 yards away, he was running out of ideas hoping that scorpion would come help any second now, in a last ditched attempted he used his dual strike and came at hellfire from 2 totally different directions, one from both left and right hoping this would work otherwise he would be done for.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival in Jump City (Pikazard then open)   A new arrival in Jump City (Pikazard then open) EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 3:16 pm

Hellfire yelled in suprise when two of his foes came at him, he enveloped his body in flames and flew out of the way, he then fired a fireball roughly the size of a house at Leo.
Back to top Go down
Masterloge
Sidekick
Sidekick
Masterloge

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival in Jump City (Pikazard then open)   A new arrival in Jump City (Pikazard then open) EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 3:19 pm

Leo looks down and falls to his knees thinking 'this is it' he just looked up at the fire ball and justed covered himself with his wings know this time it really won't work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival in Jump City (Pikazard then open)   A new arrival in Jump City (Pikazard then open) EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 3:33 pm

Suddenly Scorpion grabbed Leo from behind and threw him out of harms way. He then lept into the air and cut Hellfire with his blades Owww he hit Scorpion with a small fireball that knocked him over physically and pointed his hands at Leo Get ready for this, you won`t survive this next attack, I call it fi- suddenly from behind Hellfire was knocked out with a single superpowered punch. Steam rose from Hellfires body, hiding the identity of their saviour.
Back to top Go down
Masterloge
Sidekick
Sidekick
Masterloge

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival in Jump City (Pikazard then open)   A new arrival in Jump City (Pikazard then open) EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 3:39 pm

Leo stood there in shock just wondering what the hell just happend looking for some clues to what happend. He ran over to where hellfire was to enlighten him who the saviour was. To try and thank them in his way...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival in Jump City (Pikazard then open)   A new arrival in Jump City (Pikazard then open) EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 3:44 pm

The steam vanished and Moon girl (the girl on my user picture) appeared into view, Scorpion stood up Thanks he shook her hand and used a single super-powered jump to dissapear into the concrete jungle. She picked up Hellfire and looked at Leo for a few seconds Your welcome! she said, clearly instructing him what she wanted him to do.
Back to top Go down
Masterloge
Sidekick
Sidekick
Masterloge

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival in Jump City (Pikazard then open)   A new arrival in Jump City (Pikazard then open) EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 4:13 pm

With a stutter he managed to purge the word "T-t-thank-you" he looked at her "W-why'de you save us?" he look confused cause he had always been alone and not had anyone help in the past and couldn't see why she did it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival in Jump City (Pikazard then open)   A new arrival in Jump City (Pikazard then open) EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 4:17 pm

Moon girl smiled He was hurting people, I`m a hero, I was just doing my job I guess, you can repay me by taking this guy to jail she then flew away looking for more villains to hit.
Back to top Go down
Masterloge
Sidekick
Sidekick
Masterloge

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival in Jump City (Pikazard then open)   A new arrival in Jump City (Pikazard then open) EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 4:24 pm

Leo picked up Helfire and threw him over his soulder and starts to make his way to the police station - he arrives and hands him over and Leo gets the praise and he feels unusually good about himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival in Jump City (Pikazard then open)   A new arrival in Jump City (Pikazard then open) Empty

Back to top Go down

A new arrival in Jump City (Pikazard then open)
Page 1 of 1