Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Cyber Scorpion (Finished) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Cyber Scorpion (Finished) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Cyber Scorpion (Finished) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Cyber Scorpion (Finished) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Cyber Scorpion (Finished) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Cyber Scorpion (Finished) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Cyber Scorpion (Finished) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Cyber Scorpion (Finished) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Cyber Scorpion (Finished) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Cyber Scorpion (Finished) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Cyber Scorpion (Finished) I_vote_lcapCyber Scorpion (Finished) I_voting_barCyber Scorpion (Finished) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Cyber Scorpion (Finished) I_vote_lcapCyber Scorpion (Finished) I_voting_barCyber Scorpion (Finished) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Cyber Scorpion (Finished) I_vote_lcap0%Cyber Scorpion (Finished) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Cyber Scorpion (Finished) I_vote_lcap100%Cyber Scorpion (Finished) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Cyber Scorpion (Finished)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Captain Pika
Sidekick
Sidekick
Captain Pika

Cyber Scorpion (Finished) Empty
PostSubject: Cyber Scorpion (Finished)   Cyber Scorpion (Finished) EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 4:09 pm

"What's under this mask? Nothing, this mask is my face"

Full Character Name

Cyber Scorpion (Finished) Cyber_scorpion_render_2_by_scorpion44-d48becg

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Joseph Mark
Nickname(s): Cyber
Codename: Cyber Scorpion
Alias(es): None
Classification: Human
Affiliation: Good
Birthday: 22/04/1995

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: None
Eye Color: None
Height: 9 feet
Weight: 10Ibs
Other Traits: None

===POWERS===

Powers: Cybernetic strength- Cyber Scorpion can lift anything up to 50 tons for as long as he needs because he does not get tired, but his arms will break at higher weights

Super fast flight- Cyber Scorpion can fly at the speed of 750MPH, but this drains his energy quickly so he does not go much further than 500MPH.

Durability- Cyber Scorpion is made of a unique metal that is lightweight yet capable of taking rounds from anti-tanks

Skills: Genius level Intelligence, tactician and inventor, he is smart enough to create highly advanced machinery, such as himself.

Weaknesses: If the computer chip located in Cyber Scorpion's head is destroyed he dies instantly.

Equipment: Built in Machine guns, one on each wrist, when they run out of bullets they are useless until he reloads them manually, something that can not be done in the middle of battle.

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality: Cyber was once a carefree, funny and cheerful boy. But after his accident he became cool, calm and uncaring to the problems of others. However, he has a soft spot for his little sister and cares for her personal safety, he cares for the rest of his family as well, but his sister most of all. He cares little for the safety of his foes however, and while he doesn't try to kill anyone, he has no problems with accidentally killing someone and would not catch them if he knocked them off a skyscraper.

Strengths: Intelligent, Hardworking

Interests/Habits: None

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members: Sister, Mother, Father
Place of Origin: Jump city
Current City: Jump city
History: Cyber was born as an average boy, he graduated high school when he was ten years old, completely and utterly average. As he was too young to get a job he helped his father, who was an inventor. Together the two invented many things for the United States military.

One day, Cyber was helping his father with a unique suit that was designed to make even an inexperienced fighter be able to fight toe to toe with a superhero, but there was a horrible accident and Cyber was killed, his brain was the only thing left. Cyber's father did tests on his sons brain so he could replicate it all on a computer chip, he then edited the suit so it could not be worn and it could become Cyber's new body.

However, this suit was not for the military, it was for a mafia branch lead by a ruthless man known as Luigi. Luigi had Cyber's father beaten and ordered him to remake the suit in a day, despite the fact that it took months to make the first one. Cyber's father kept this a secret, but Cyber's sister was able to figure it out, she told Cyber and helped him track down the hideout of Luigi's gang, Cyber beat up all the gangsters and threw them all in jail. Cyber's sister then managed to convince Cyber to become a hero, which he has been for 5 years now.

Sample RP

Last edited by pikaboo on Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:33 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Captain Pika
Sidekick
Sidekick
Captain Pika

PostSubject: Re: Cyber Scorpion (Finished)   Cyber Scorpion (Finished) EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 5:45 pm

There seems to be a problem, so I'll have to add a pic later, but otherwise I'm finished.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Cyber Scorpion (Finished)   Cyber Scorpion (Finished) EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 5:57 pm

claimed
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Cyber Scorpion (Finished)   Cyber Scorpion (Finished) EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 6:04 pm

-Please change the kg and meters to lbs and feet
-How long can he hold stuff with his super strength
-If there is a time limit to his speed add that and please add the actual speed (mph) he can go at
-Define genius
-How good is he at inventing and hacking
-How can he reload the machine guns in his built in machine guns?
-How strong are the missiles exactly
-In both machine guns and missiles is there a limit to how many he has?
-Please add in like a line or two more on personality
-And finally lick this lollipop while you work *holds out lollipop and whispers* its your favorite
Back to top Go down
Captain Pika
Sidekick
Sidekick
Captain Pika

PostSubject: Re: Cyber Scorpion (Finished)   Cyber Scorpion (Finished) EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 12:36 pm

Edited.

And to answer the questions not answered in the app:
*Genius- A person who is exceptionally intelligent or creative, either generally or in some particular respect.

*Good enough to help make his own body. Deleted hacking skills.

*Deleted missiles

*There is nothing else to add to his personality, because that is all their is to say.

*That lollipop was indeed my fav, thank you :3
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Cyber Scorpion (Finished)   Cyber Scorpion (Finished) EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 4:16 pm

-your welcome
-and please add all those things (that can be added like don't at deleted so and so) to your app
Back to top Go down
Captain Pika
Sidekick
Sidekick
Captain Pika

PostSubject: Re: Cyber Scorpion (Finished)   Cyber Scorpion (Finished) EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 2:33 pm

Edited
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Cyber Scorpion (Finished)   Cyber Scorpion (Finished) EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 2:52 pm

Cyber Scorpion (Finished) Normal10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cyber Scorpion (Finished)   Cyber Scorpion (Finished) Empty

Back to top Go down

Cyber Scorpion (Finished)
Page 1 of 1