Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Almost as bad as boys when it comes to girls (Rainbro/Starfire) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Almost as bad as boys when it comes to girls (Rainbro/Starfire) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Almost as bad as boys when it comes to girls (Rainbro/Starfire) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Almost as bad as boys when it comes to girls (Rainbro/Starfire) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Almost as bad as boys when it comes to girls (Rainbro/Starfire) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Almost as bad as boys when it comes to girls (Rainbro/Starfire) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Almost as bad as boys when it comes to girls (Rainbro/Starfire) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Almost as bad as boys when it comes to girls (Rainbro/Starfire) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Almost as bad as boys when it comes to girls (Rainbro/Starfire) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Almost as bad as boys when it comes to girls (Rainbro/Starfire) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Almost as bad as boys when it comes to girls (Rainbro/Starfire) I_vote_lcapAlmost as bad as boys when it comes to girls (Rainbro/Starfire) I_voting_barAlmost as bad as boys when it comes to girls (Rainbro/Starfire) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Almost as bad as boys when it comes to girls (Rainbro/Starfire) I_vote_lcapAlmost as bad as boys when it comes to girls (Rainbro/Starfire) I_voting_barAlmost as bad as boys when it comes to girls (Rainbro/Starfire) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Almost as bad as boys when it comes to girls (Rainbro/Starfire) I_vote_lcap0%Almost as bad as boys when it comes to girls (Rainbro/Starfire) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
Almost as bad as boys when it comes to girls (Rainbro/Starfire) I_vote_lcap0%Almost as bad as boys when it comes to girls (Rainbro/Starfire) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Almost as bad as boys when it comes to girls (Rainbro/Starfire) I_vote_lcap100%Almost as bad as boys when it comes to girls (Rainbro/Starfire) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Almost as bad as boys when it comes to girls (Rainbro/Starfire)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Almost as bad as boys when it comes to girls (Rainbro/Starfire) Empty
PostSubject: Almost as bad as boys when it comes to girls (Rainbro/Starfire)   Almost as bad as boys when it comes to girls (Rainbro/Starfire) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 11:36 pm

Paula chased a large demon down the streets of Jump city. She jumped up on its head and shot an arrow downward threw his head killing him and as it turned visible from death it turned into dark red Demonic spirit balls and diapered as she landed to the ground making he bow disappear. The people around her cheered but Paula didn't seem to care as she mutters.

"Too Weak to be a Soul archer? I think not!"

she said crossing her arms.
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Almost as bad as boys when it comes to girls (Rainbro/Starfire)   Almost as bad as boys when it comes to girls (Rainbro/Starfire) EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 12:03 am

Starfire was watching the spectacle from above. She soared down to Paula and spoke gratefully. Thank you mighty warrior of the planet Earth. It would not have been good if I had tried to take on the demon by myself. She reached her hand out for a handshake. What is your name, young one?
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Almost as bad as boys when it comes to girls (Rainbro/Starfire)   Almost as bad as boys when it comes to girls (Rainbro/Starfire) EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 12:09 am

Paula shook her hand trying not to look down ward if you know what I mean.

"Keylio what's yours?"

Her eyes drift down wards to see her chest and she begins to blush as she quickly looks away trying to keep eye contact with her at all times as she thinks. "I Swear I'm almost as bad as boys when it comes to girls"
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Almost as bad as boys when it comes to girls (Rainbro/Starfire)   Almost as bad as boys when it comes to girls (Rainbro/Starfire) EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 7:43 am

Star looked a little surprised that this girl did not know who she was.

I am Starfire of the Teen Titans. Have you not heard of us? She asked totally oblivious to he fact that this girl was checking her out.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Almost as bad as boys when it comes to girls (Rainbro/Starfire)   Almost as bad as boys when it comes to girls (Rainbro/Starfire) EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 8:35 am

Paula tried to stay focused on the conversation as she talked.

"I only heard rumors I'm kinda from out of town"

She continued to blush as she kinda looked off into the sky now trying to avoid all eye contact.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Almost as bad as boys when it comes to girls (Rainbro/Starfire)   Almost as bad as boys when it comes to girls (Rainbro/Starfire) EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 4:12 pm

Where are you from?

Starfire remained unaware of the blushing.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Almost as bad as boys when it comes to girls (Rainbro/Starfire)   Almost as bad as boys when it comes to girls (Rainbro/Starfire) EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 4:15 pm

"Seattle..."

She said still looking away from her trying to to look at her chest again
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Almost as bad as boys when it comes to girls (Rainbro/Starfire)   Almost as bad as boys when it comes to girls (Rainbro/Starfire) EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 4:17 pm

Where is this, Seecattle you speak of? And why will you not look at me in the eyes? Is that not customary in Seecattle also? She said getting a little frustrated at this girl's apparent lack of manners.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Almost as bad as boys when it comes to girls (Rainbro/Starfire)   Almost as bad as boys when it comes to girls (Rainbro/Starfire) EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 4:27 pm

"Oh no I'm sorry but one its Seattle not Seecattle and yes looking in the eyes are customary there it's just uh.. I kinda have this thing with girls who like your self are every pretty and well uh developed where I kinda have troubles not looking at their uh chests if I look anywhere near them. SO I don't display worse manners I'm looking away so I don't look at uh.... them...."
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Almost as bad as boys when it comes to girls (Rainbro/Starfire)   Almost as bad as boys when it comes to girls (Rainbro/Starfire) EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 4:33 pm

I do apologize for my mistake. Seattle sounds better. I do not understand though... If you wish to be polite, the correct thing to do is look at me. It would be better to look at my chest than away in the sky, I am right? I see boys stare at other girls in the chest every day. It is a sign of love and that you appreciate their good looks, yes? This would indicate to me that you find me attractive and you would not have to say so, though I thank you for the compliment. Now look at me, please? She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Almost as bad as boys when it comes to girls (Rainbro/Starfire)   Almost as bad as boys when it comes to girls (Rainbro/Starfire) EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 4:39 pm

"wow you really aren't from around her are you but don't say i didn't warn you...."

Paula starts to look at Starfire clearly blushing and it only took about 5 seconds for her to start to look at her chest again as she blushes brighter.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Almost as bad as boys when it comes to girls (Rainbro/Starfire)   Almost as bad as boys when it comes to girls (Rainbro/Starfire) EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 4:43 pm

Starfire smiled as Paula finally looked at her. Though another question rose.

Why do you keep turning your cheeks pink? She thought this must be a power of hers.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Almost as bad as boys when it comes to girls (Rainbro/Starfire)   Almost as bad as boys when it comes to girls (Rainbro/Starfire) EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 4:49 pm

Paula's cheeks went brighter now embarrassed.

"Well for usually people this happens for many reasons like.... When you work out and get all sweaty..... or when you get embarrassed or when someone gets.. uh...... very happy... yeah lets go with that...."
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Almost as bad as boys when it comes to girls (Rainbro/Starfire)   Almost as bad as boys when it comes to girls (Rainbro/Starfire) EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 4:52 pm

Oh! This would make sense! You are happy to have beaten the demon! I am right? She smiled as though this had to be the answer and she had got it right.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Almost as bad as boys when it comes to girls (Rainbro/Starfire)   Almost as bad as boys when it comes to girls (Rainbro/Starfire) EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 4:55 pm

".... ... ....... Sure lats go with that...."

She said never seeming able to look up from Starfire's chest.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Almost as bad as boys when it comes to girls (Rainbro/Starfire)   Almost as bad as boys when it comes to girls (Rainbro/Starfire) EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 5:03 pm

Starfire thought for a moment for what to say. I do want to thank you for helping this city. May I take you out to lunch? She said with a "perfect idea" tone and wide smile.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Almost as bad as boys when it comes to girls (Rainbro/Starfire)   Almost as bad as boys when it comes to girls (Rainbro/Starfire) EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 5:07 pm

Paula looks at Starfire wided eyed.

"Whoa really! Yeah of course I'd love to!"

She said not noticing ho excited she sounded.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Almost as bad as boys when it comes to girls (Rainbro/Starfire)   Almost as bad as boys when it comes to girls (Rainbro/Starfire) EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 5:10 pm

Starfire thought it was just because she was going to eat that she was so excited.

Of course, I would not ask you if you wanted to go if I did not mean it. Where would you like to go? I suggest the Pizza Place. It has very good pizza with many toppings to choose from. She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Almost as bad as boys when it comes to girls (Rainbro/Starfire)   Almost as bad as boys when it comes to girls (Rainbro/Starfire) EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 5:15 pm

"Yeah sure that sounds great! Just lead the way and I'll follow!"

She said with a wide smile.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Almost as bad as boys when it comes to girls (Rainbro/Starfire)   Almost as bad as boys when it comes to girls (Rainbro/Starfire) EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 5:46 pm

She bounced up and turned to lead. She went to grab Paulas hand and swing it back and forth as they walked. She did this the whole way there and once they arrived she asked, Where would you like to sure? Inside or out on the patio upstairs?
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Almost as bad as boys when it comes to girls (Rainbro/Starfire)   Almost as bad as boys when it comes to girls (Rainbro/Starfire) EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 5:50 pm

Paula swinged her hand as well as they arrived and said.

"lets go to the patio!"
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Almost as bad as boys when it comes to girls (Rainbro/Starfire)   Almost as bad as boys when it comes to girls (Rainbro/Starfire) EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 5:54 pm

Yay! She then flew up to the patio and saved them a seat because it was starting to get to be lunch time and seats were being taken quick.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Almost as bad as boys when it comes to girls (Rainbro/Starfire)   Almost as bad as boys when it comes to girls (Rainbro/Starfire) EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 6:01 pm

Paula Jumped and flipped mid air landing by the table and sat down by Starfire.

"So what do suggest i get."
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Almost as bad as boys when it comes to girls (Rainbro/Starfire)   Almost as bad as boys when it comes to girls (Rainbro/Starfire) EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 6:08 pm

I suggest a pepperoni, black olive, and anchovy pizza. But if you do not agree, be warned that not all options on the menu are toppings. She said looking at Paula with a serious look because she had to find out the hard way.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Almost as bad as boys when it comes to girls (Rainbro/Starfire)   Almost as bad as boys when it comes to girls (Rainbro/Starfire) EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 6:15 pm

"I kinda figured that cause I highly dought anyone would order mint ice cream to go on top of a pizza it wold melt way too fast before you would eat it."

She said smiling
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Almost as bad as boys when it comes to girls (Rainbro/Starfire)   Almost as bad as boys when it comes to girls (Rainbro/Starfire) Empty

Back to top Go down

Almost as bad as boys when it comes to girls (Rainbro/Starfire)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next